Possessive CEO

Bởi manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

chapter 20

1.6K 51 3
Bởi manukansal12

She scolded him, "Sam, are you mad? Do you know what are saying? If I find any guy, I will definitely marry him. Then why are wasting your life? Now, I am not child. That time, I was immature but now I am mature. I understand many things."

Sameer didn't affect from her speech but said nonchalantly, "Suha, I promise you and I will keep it in this lifetime. When you will get married and settle into your life, I promise I will get married and settle. Now deal?"

Suhana shook her head, "no Sam, I will not agree with you this time. Aunty is really good to me. I know she will never blame me but I will feel guilty for you. I don't know that time why  aunty and my uncle didn't get married? But if they get married that time, everybody knows you are my cousin. But now suitation is different. So think about it clearly. I really want to see you happy. I don't want you ruin your life because of me."

Sameer only smile, "Suha, I also wish that time, your uncle and my mom got married." It's true that Mr Mehra financial condition is better than Suhana's family. And Mr Mehra never misbehaved with Sameer. But for Sameer, if he knew before or since childhood that Suhana is his cousin, it will be easy for him to accept reality. He couldn't tell anything to Suhana because he knew her mind is clear. Even, for him, Suhana is his little sister but there was a hidden feeling into his heart. He knew very well it was impossible for them but he can't be at ease until she will settle in her life.

Suhana also knew it's complicated toppic for them that's why she changed again, "Sam, you met yesterday my colleagues right?"

Sameer looked at her and smiled, "Yeah"

She told, "my colleague, Sanaya has crush on you. Do you wanna..."

Sameer scolded her, "Suha, stop... Don't try to be match maker for me. If I find any girl with whom I am interested, I will definitely try to do work on that relationship."

Suhana nodded and smiled, "ok... I am only telling you. She asked me today to talk you that's why... By the way, you know I will not force you. Tell me which type of girl do you prefer?"

He smirked and told playfully, "like you who doesn't like anybody touch her except me."

She recalled what kavish told her, 'I don't like anybody touch you except me.' she shivered again to think about it. Ugh! Why was she thinking about him again? She shook her head again from his thinking.

She chuckled, "hey, don't flatter me."

He only smiled then she recalled something. She told Sameer, "Sam, you know namita went to foreign trip with brother in law. I am also collecting money and I wish I will go foreign trip at least one time in lifetime."

Sameer poked her forehead lightly and smiled wildly, "hey, if you wish to go foreign trip, I will take you."

She looked at him with blinking eyes, "Really?"

He nodded with sincerity, "definitely"

She got excited, "fine... Let's make plan first."

He laughed and they talked about what they missed since last few years about each other.

In Singh group,

When Ravi reported kavish that Suhana met Sameer in evening, Kavish rubbed his temple with frustration. Didn't he tell her clearly? Why did she meet him again when she met him last day?

Kavish already knew if he called to Suhana and asked her to meet, she will definitely ask for reason. Then why does she freely meet with Sameer?

It's not that he didn't want her to meet anybody else but Sameer was exception. Even, Sameer is her Cousin and she has nothing into her heart for him. But Sameer was special for her that's why kavish didn't want her to meet Sameer. Kavish wants the reason of her happiness will be only himself. He knew she has not good relationship with her family that's why he was not against her to be with her family. He only wants her reserve for himself.

He knew he will have to wait for that day but one day, he will succeed. He wants to take slow steps towards her as she would not scared. 

Kavish said coldly with Ravi, "It seems he has spare time. Give him other projects."

After taking order, Ravi immediately left Kavish's cabin without any sound. It's hard for him to bear his boss temper. He didn't know what happened in morning? What Suhana told to his boss as his boss was relieved? According to him, shouldn't his boss have to punish Sameer at least? But it seemed that nothing happened. Even now, after hearing that they spend time together. His boss didn't lose his temper but only gave order lightly. It was different case that now Sameer will have no time for future even to take care himself because of his work. It means now it's impossible for him to meet Suhana.

Ravi didn't know about suhana and Sameer relationship. That's why he was confused why did his boss relax after knowing about them? He knew his boss took interest someone first time and he will never let her go in any case. But why is his boss carefree? When he never left his business rival, how he let his love rival go easily? Is he overconfident himself? Or is there other matter?

Kavish was very well aware it was her family secret. That's why he didn't say anything to Ravi about it. Her brother in laws also didn't know about it but she trusted on him and told him. It means he has a place into her heart without her knowledge. He will wait for that day when she will aware of her feelings towards him. He sighed deeply because he had to wait for her. He promised himself that on that day, he will tie her with himself as she will not retreat in any case.

Suhana was busy into her work and  Sameer also didn't ask her to meet. They only talked by call. She didn't think too much about it. Sameer is back and keeps in her contact that was enough for her.

After one week, Namita came back from foreign trip with her husband Rajeev. When Mrs Triveni got to know, she called her, "Namita, how was trip?"

Namita giggled, "Mom, we enjoyed a lot."

Shalini was happy for her daughter. She laughed. After taking about here and there she came into main topic, "come home namita when you will free."

Kamya was busy into her own family while Suhana was conservative that's why namita was close to her mother currently. She asked with seriously, "Mom, what happened you are looking tensed."

Shalini couldn't tell her at call because rajeev didn't know anything about Sameer. And they can't also tell him because Rajeev will be suspicious. Sameer is good guy and has good job. It seems his future was bright then why they are against for  them.

In the beginning, Mr Triveni and Mrs Triveni really wanted Sameer to be their son in law. First, Sameer was well behaved and second, he was good in study. Compare to him, their daughter was inferior to Sameer. They really liked him but the reality was bitter.

When they got to know that Sameer was related to mr Triveni by blood. How is it possible? If he was a far relative, they will not be against Suhana and Sameer marriage. Because of them, their daughter happiness is more important. They trust their daughter that she is sensible. But because of her behaviour, they had doubt into their heart.

They thought if suhana and Sameer were far away from each other, they will forget and move on. But after many days, Sameer is not married till yet. Even suhana also denies to meet any guy. It's not that they didn't arrange blind date for her. But every time, the results were same. She ran away from that place or she cried loudly in corner as anyone tortured her.

They didn't want anybody would suspect on their daughter that something is missing with her. She never share anything with them then how will they get to know what's going on her mind.

Shalini sighed deeply, "Namita, come home then we will talk."

Namita understood something was urgent. That's why she agreed immediately, "ok mom, I will come tomorrow or next day."

After that, they talked to each other about different topics.

The next day, Rajeev dropped Namita to Triveni house and left because he had to join his company after coming back from trip. And other side, namita didn't force him to stay because she wanted to talk her mother in alone.

In Triveni house, Namita and Shalini were in hall that time. Suhana and Mr Triveni were busy into their offices.

Namita asked her mother, "mom, tell me now what you want to talk?"

Shalini didn't know how to say her but at last she opened her mouth and looked at her daughter, "Namita, Sameer is come back."

Namita looked at her mother with widened eyes. She knew one day he will be come back. But it was so soon. She knew why her mother is worried. She took a deep breath.

Sameer.... Sameer was tabacco for her. He was her classmate. Sameer was most handsome and intelligent guy into her class. But he was also arrogant and cold guy. Mostly girls had crush on him. Even, namita was no exception. She was not inferior to him. She was also most beautiful and intelligent girl into her class. They were suitable for each other. That's why she was confident on herself. She didn't know why she was attracted towards him but she was. But Sameer never noticed to her. She knew one day, he will notice her.

Even, one day, she took initiative towards him in college party  and gave him hint that she liked him but as usual he ignored her. She didn't take it seriously but soon she got to know about Sameer and Suhana.

She didn't know how and when they started to know each other and came close. It's true that time Namita was jealous. Sameer didn't give her glance but he was so nice to Suhana. How can she tolerate it? She was more qualified to Suhana but in Sameer's eyes only Suhana was everywhere.

She asked to Suhana many times, "Suhana, do you like him?"

But everytime, suhana smiled and replied, "di, he is only my best friend. Please don't tease me."

Namita felt relieved. At least, Suhana didn't think about him in that way, she again tried to ask, "Suhana, if you change your mind in future...."

Suhana looked at her seriously, "hey di... I am serious. He is like my brother."

When she ensured that Suhana had nothing into her heart, she asked her parents to throw birthday party for her. She was going to complete her study. She knew soon her parents would start to search a guy for her that's why she wanted to confess her feelings to him in front of both families as he wouldn't reject her. After all, she couldn't give up easily.

But in party, her life got changed after knowing he was her cousin by blood. She was so angry because of bitter truth. In this whole world, she had crush on someone and unfortunately, he is her cousin.

She was frustrated because she saw hurt expression on his face after knowing it. And as he was looking Suhana, how could she not understand that feeling when she had same feeling?

With frustration, she commented on Suhana, "Suhana, now how are you feeling?"

She looked Sameer glared her with gloomy face but she ignored and looked at Suhana with curiosity. She wanted to know now what Suhana would say.
But without her expectations, Suhana smiled and said, "now, I understood why I feel special for Sam because he is my cousin. I am very happy."

Sameer also smiled  but that smile didn't reach his eyes and patted her head with affection, "I am happy to have you my little sister." Namita knew he was only saying it because of Suhana. Because he didn't want her to get hurt.

That night, her heart broken and she knew it's not Suhana's fault but she couldn't help to feel jealous. She couldn't tolerate Sameer in front of her eyes that's why she started to say wrong words in front of her parents and his parents. She knew he was only cousin for Suhana that's why it's not affected Suhana if he went out from their life.

At last, she succeed and his parents decided him to send foreign for further study. He was not agreed but at last, he heard to Suhana and went to foreign.

With the time pass, she finally gave up. But there was a grudge into her heart. That's why she started to criticize her little sister. Sometimes, she regretted for her action. But she couldn't help herself when she thought how Sameer looked at Suhana while Suhana didn't think about him that way. And other side, Suhana never complained about her behaviour. She always tolerated with smile that's why namita didn't stop herself and never thought she was hurting her little sister.

Then she met Rajeev. Rajeev was good guy and he likes her a lot. Namita also started to like him. When rajeev proposed her for marriage, she couldn't deny. And she was not regretted to her decision. She was happy with Rajeev. He cares and loves her. She almost forgot Sameer.

But now, her mother mentioned about Sameer. Her old memories came in front of her eyes. She thought in her mind. Did she regret to marry Rajeev? No..... never... Marrying with Rajeev was best decision of her life. She was truly happy with him.

She looked at her mother and understood what her mother wanted to say. She nodded, "mom, don't worry I will talk to Suhana." She knew very well what Suhana thinks about Sameer. That's why she was not worried but she was worried why Suhana denied to meet any guy. That's why she couldn't tell her parents what's the reason for denying.

Shalini felt relieved into her heart, "i don't know what to do that girl."

Namita smiled, "Mom, just relax. By the way, does she know he is back?"

Shalini sighed deeply, "it's the problem. She never shares anything with us. But she is happy now a days. I doubt she knows."

Namita nodded, "ok mom, leave it on me now."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

91.5K 9.7K 24
(Sample chapters only) Sujoy Khanna is a playboy and is known for chasing after anything in a skirt. He does not believe in love and has had many rel...
59.2K 3.2K 33
"He looked beautiful,so sinfully beautiful,kneeling infront of me,taking me whole,with a flower tucked delicately in his hair" . . . ●Metanoia:To cha...
22K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...
7.9K 611 17
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...