When life is Shitty

By yaoi_4_life2003

"Life is shitty...but now, it got even more shittier when you caught your boyfriend of four years sleeping wi... More

1-The party
2-Shame and Guilt/ why just why
3-Fuck Uchihas
4-Telling mom
5-You have a brother?/ Best wrost mistake
6-Im fucking pregnant
7-Keep it a secret
8-Special days
9-Born
10-That was something
12-The ecounter/Finding out
13-Not easy
14-Giving you another Chance
15-Mamma Bear
16-I forgive you
17- Meeting up
A/N
18- We'll take it slow
19- Their song
20- im sorry/ 😛
21- What's the Plan?

11-The plan

5.1K 164 140
By yaoi_4_life2003

As both Uchihas went back to their 'home'
(*cough* *cough*Mansion*cough*)

Mikotos thoughts were filled with Naruto and Emiko, none dares to speak like that to Fugaku, due to being scared of the man. Only his family can speak like that to him.

She remembers the time when Itachi and Sasuke were kids, they acted the same way as Emiko did.

So it really makes her wonder. But that can't be possible Sasuke and Naruto broke up 8 years ago. '..Wait how old is Emiko?..' She thought

Mikoto mentally kicked herself "shoot I should've asked for her age" she mumbled.

Fugaku heard her and looked confused "what did you say?"

She shook her head "oh it's nothing, just talking to myself" she said with an innocent smile. Fugaku kept staring at her then his eyes shifted back to the road 'I married a crazy woman' he thought.

Once they arrive home, the gates opened for them. Fugaku drove down the driveway and parked outside of the garage.

Both got out, Fugaku locks it then heads inside with his wife. They were both greeted by their butlers and maids, they greeted back. Fugaku heads up to his personal library while Mikoto goes to Itachis room.

She gently knocks on his door "Itachi sweetie, I'm coming in" she says and goes in his room.

Itachi was sitting on his desk doing paper work. He may not be working with Sasuke who is now CEO of Sharingan Corp, but he helps him with the paper work.

He turns around and gently smiled at his mother "Hi mother so how was your date with father?" He asked. Mikoto smiled and sat on the edge of itachis bed

"It was really good, Orange Express is actually a very beautiful small place, they met all of our expectations. I even met the owner too" she said with a smile.

Itachi looked at her with a raised eyebrow "really now? How did it go" he asked. Mikoto giggled "it was very surprising...wanna take a guess on who it is" she said

While Tachi stated to think "..is it Orochimaru?..wait no he's a school nurse, yeah sorry mother I don't know?" he asked with a playful smile.

She caught on his smile and smirked "you already know who it is.." she says while itachi nodded "yeah it's Naruto..when I found out I was very surprised that he manage to own and design his own little business"

"And I'm guessing the reason why you know is because Kurama is working there..is it" she smirked.

Itachi looked a bit surprised but sighs. He nodded while Mikoto chuckled "a mother knows son...but honey I know you miss him....try to talk to him"

He shook his head "no, you know how Uzumakis are, they are very stubborn" he said and rolls his eyes

She scoffs then got up and puts her hands on her hips sassily "and so are we, young man! And you know well that we Uchiha fight for the things we want!"

Itachi looked at her mother surprised but smiled in the end "yes..we do"

She smiled and hugged her oldest son "that's my boy" she said proudly and pulls away "but I need you to do something...I need you to confirm something for me" she says

That peaked itachis interest "what is it that you need me to confirm?" He asked while Mikotos smile grew

"Narutos child..." she said

"Wait Naruto has a child?..Since when?" He asked. His mother shrug "I don't know but the child wasn't birth by a woman..he was the one who gave birth to his daughter"

"Wait wait so your saying Naruto has Hermaphroditism?" Mikoto nodded

"And you think that the child..might belong to Sasuke.." he said while he put the pieces in his head.

His mom nodded "yes" But Itachi looked a bit concern "mom..isn't that invasion of privacy? And not our place to snoop in" he says while Mikoto rolls her eyes

"If that child is my granddaughter then so be it, it is worth it" she says while her oldest son sighs exasperated. "Oh god mother...okay say if she is Sasukes child, then what are you going to do? Tell him?"

Mikoto thought for a second "no we are not going to tell him" he says while he looks taken back "so..you won't be saying anything to him, we will keep it a secret as well?"

She nodded eagerly "exactly, we won't be saying anything" She said as her son sighs in relief "good" he mumbled "but he will find out by himself!" She said with a smile which caught Itachi off guard.

"Wait what?!, how are we going to do that?" He asked while Mikoto smirks "simple really...we will send Sasuke to Naruto and everything will unravel"

"If he's the father right" he asked while Mikoto nodded "yes...and this little secret operation will only have three days and the weekend so five days"

"You Itachi will go to this book store" She gives him a piece of paper of the location of the book store in which he took it and reads it. "Okay" he says.

"Naruto will go to this book store around six it closes at seven, reason why is because his daughter likes going in there. And it's also own by Shikamaru Nara, tho his wife Temari manages it"

She explains. And again Itachi pieces it in his head "so you want me to 'accidentally' bump into him and his daughter and instantly figure out that she's Sasukes child"

His mother nodded again "yes, even if he lies it will be obvious since he's literally an open book, almost every Uzumaki are" which cause Itachi to chuckle since it's true.

"Alright then, so when will you send Sasuke to Naruto..if she's really his child?" He asked making Mikoto smirk "simple really. We'll just make him run an eran for us"

Itachi smirks "I guess I figure out on where I got my strategist side from." Mikoto chuckled and nodded "did you really think you got this from your father? Yeah no" she said

Itachi snorts "so I'm guessing the plan movement will start tomorrow, if I figure it out" he asked while she nodded.

"Yes, now get ready it's already four, good luck" she said as she gets up and walks out of his room.

Itachi stayed quiet in his room and went everything over in his head. This cause him to smirk "..mom sure is scary.." he mumbles

—————————

As the clock struck six, Naruto and Emi told Kurama that they'll be right back, they'll be going to the book store.

They both got to the car and drove off, it's only a fifteen minute drive but by foot would be 30 minutes.

As they stop at the book store Naruto parked his car and got out then carried Emi out, locks his car. And heads inside.

Temari was organizing the books, she looks over and sees Naruto and his daughter. "Hey you two" she said as she stop what she was doing and went to hug her friend.

Naruto hugged her back then pulls away. Temari then looked at Emi and open her arms "give auntie a hug" she says which cause Emi to chuckle. She goes up to Temari and hugs her.

"Oh I miss you my little squirt! My did you get taller?" She asked while Emi nodded "yes I did"

The cute response made both adults chuckle "Hey Emi, why don't you go pick out three books of whatever you want I'll stay here and talk to your auntie. Okay" Naruto said while Emiko nodded "Kay Kay" she said happily and runs off to find whatever book she wants.

Temari and Naruto started talking. While Emiko looked over but accidentally bumped into someone.

She looks up and saw a handsome man, he had long silky black hair in a low ponytail, fair skin, black eyes and strange lines going down his face. He wore black clothing.

The man stared down at her and smiled. Emi realized that she stared at the man for too long, which cause her to blush from embarrassment.

"O-oh I-I'm sorry mister.." she said as she quickly looks down.

The man chuckles and kneels down infront of Emi "it's okay...do you like books?" He asked

She looked up at him and nodded "what types of books do you like?" The man asked while Emi looked around "I like fiction, especially historical fiction..sci-fi confuses me a lot" she said

The man quietly laugh which made Emi confuse "why are you laughing mister?" The man looked at her and smile "because you remind me of someone close to me"

She nodded in understanding and wasn't sure on what to say after that.
"I'm Itachi Uchiha ..what's your name" he asked politely. Emi looked up at the man name Itachi "My name is Emiko Uzumaki"

"Emiko..beautiful name" he says as he observes her features. Emi has jet black straight hair, beautiful blue eyes just like her mothers. The eyes shape is similar to Sasukes, her skin is fair like Sasukes. She even has her mother's signature whiskers but they're lighter. As her nose and lips are shaped like Narutos.

But her thirst for knowledge is of an Uchiha. Itachi could see that.

She gently smiled when he said her name was beautiful "mommy picked it for me"

"Is your mommy Naruto Uzumaki by any chance?" He asked while Emi look shock and nodded

"Yes, do you know my mommy?" She asked while Itachi nodded. "Yes, I know your mommy, I was very close with your Uncle Kurama...but I did something wrong..and he will never talk to me again" he said sadly.

Emi frowns and out of know where she cups Itachis face with her tiny hands "Don't be a loser and talk to him! Uncle Kyu can be really stubborn but don't let that get in your way!"

Itachi was shocked by this, he smiled and gently places his hands on top of hers "Thank you Emiko..I really needed that.." he says

Emi nodded and smiled happily, she removed her hands away. And started looking for books.

Itachi observed her with a smile still 'The brain of an Uchiha... and the spirit and heart of an Uzumaki...what a combination' he thought as he sighs "..she'll be a real handful in the future.." he mumbled.

Temari got a phone call from Shikamaru. Leaving Naruto by himself, he chuckles a bit then went to check on his daughter but froze when he saw Itachi

"..Itachi.." he said out loud. He looks up at sees Naruto with a small smile "hey Naruto...it's been a while" he said while Emi looks up between his mom and the stranger she met

".." the blond stayed quiet while Itachi walks up to him and gently ruffled his hair "..is she his child..." he whispered

This made the blond tense "...yes.." he whispered back while looking away and gently moved Itachis hand away from him.

The black haired man nodded "..don't worry I won't say anything...but he needs to know" he tried to reason but Naruto is too stubborn to say anything

This cause Itachi to sigh "well I'll be going now..bye Emiko.. bye Naruto" he says as he walks towards the door.

Naruto quickly turns around and faces at the Uchiha "..he's still heartbroken ya know"

Itachi froze and looks back at the blond "...after all these years he's still heart broken, hell he hasn't even dated anyone ever since...he tried but they never worked out" he explained

While Itachis breath hitched a bit, he bit his inner lip "...do you think there still hope for me?.." he asked.

Naruto softly smile "..I think there is..as a kid I watch you two fall in love...I've never seen my big brother that happy, he may have a wall up but I know that you can brake it down..just promise me one thing Itachi.."

Itachi kept quiet and listened to Narutos words "..don't brake him anymore and try your best too.." he says while the Uchiha nodded

"I promise..and thank you Naruto" he said and left.

Naruto turned to look over at Emiko who looked confused "what was all that about?" she asked

Naruto chuckle and walks up to her and hugs her tightly "nothing you need to worry about...and also what did I say about talking to strangers??"

She pouts "to not talk to them"

He smirks "and what did you do exactly?"

She frowns and crosses her arms "..talked to a stranger" she said grumpily

Naruto chuckles and nodded "I'm reducing it to two books now"

Emiko looked shocked "but mom!!" She whines, while Naruto kept smirking "what me to reduce it to one book then?"

"No!, fine!! two books, two books!" She said and quickly look for her two books while stomping angrily

—————

Itachi made it home went to his mother and confirm that she is right. Emiko is Sasukes daughter.

"Alright then, tomorrow is when the plan will start and unravel its self" Mikoto said and laughs evilly.

While Itachi rolls his eyes "okay mom, calm down this isn't some Disney movie." Mikoto pouts and crosses her arms like a child "I never get to have any fun" She grumbles

———————————————————————————————————-

Will Mikotos and Itachis plan work?!😱
Will Emiko find out who her father really is?!!
Will Itachi win back Kurama?!!
Will Naruto ever forgive Sasuke?!
Find out soon!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter

Until next time. Bye bye ✌🏻✌🏻

2291 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 557 60
🔞⚠️ After high school, Naruto became a full time mechanic in a near by shop. Money was getting tight from the lack of income, which was concerning t...
254K 8.7K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
8K 209 8
The story is about a one-sided love story that took the life of a young male. The story takes place in modern time in a fictional place, called Konoh...
30.2K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...