MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.

12.8K 431 439
By JaneNola

Jules Martin

I was trying to hear what they were saying in the kitchen, but I didn't even need to try as their conversation quickly turned into yelling. All of us where eyeing at each other when we suddenly became the live audience of their argument. Luna ran through the living room into the hallway, Zander quickly following after her, and I was already annoyed by the sight of it.  

We were listening with our mouths parted, our eyes wide when we heard her shriek, her tone scared and threatened. Fuck this! I'm not going to sit here and do nothing. I was making a move to get off the couch when Ezra pulled me back.

"Jules, it's not our business." His whispered was nothing compared to the screams in my head. 

I shook my head at both of them with a frown. "He's out o-of h-h-is mind!" I wavered my hands in front of me. "We're not going to do a-anything?" I frowned more while hearing another set of yells and a thud against the wall coming from the hallway. "He's fucking hurting her!" I raised my voice in anger, completely uninterrupted too.

Levi shook his head. "Jules, we should let them work it out. We don't know anything about their relationship." He said, but his face quickly froze when another thud sounded our way. "Okay, fine. If things get out of hand we'll butt in." He rushed, finally seeing the sincerity of the situation.

I just scoffed. "Isn't it already? T-t-this is not how you treat your g-g-girlfriend!" At my words Levi closed his eyes, knowing I was right.      

"You're hurting me! Get off." We heard Luna cry, and I was up at my feet real quick. I can't listen to this! Maybe I cared a little too much, but so what if I did! 

"So that's it, you're breaking up with me?" Zander scoffed loudly and intimidating. Luna, yes, you know you deserve better. At Zander's words Ezra's mouth fell wide open while he eyed at Levi.

"She's going to dump him?" Ezra awed, as if that was a no go thing to do.

"What's w-w-rong with that? She should!" The frown on my face and the scoff leaving my throat told them how I felt about it loud and clear.

Levi shook his head, clearly not agreeing with what he was about to say. "He's captain." His brows were raised in an I'm an idiot for saying this kind of way and I definitely agreed with the idiot part.

"What the fuck? S-s-so?" I shrugged.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me. Now!!!!" She yelled, and I was balling my fists at how powerless I felt, wanting to do something, but doubting it would be appreciated by anybody.

"Don't break up with me the night before a game... Are you trying to destroy me." He yelled and I rolled my eyes. You selfish dick, she should have dumped you yesterday, so you would have realized what you lost!

"He's so fucked." Levi whispered as the voices in the hallways toned down.

"The whole team is fucked!" Ezra sighed, while his haze fell on the floor with disappointment.

"Who cares, It's n-n-not her f-fault." Dammit! "He's a d-dick." I loudly scoffed at the both of them even though I knew they agreed. Seconds later, we all shrieked a little when the front door swung shut loudly and Zander roared through the hallway before smashing his fist into the wall with a curse. I hope you break your wrist, like you break her every time! She doesn't deserve this. "I'm going t-t-to make sure s-s-she's okay." I shook my head with disgust, pacing quickly towards the front door. I even passed Zander without saying anything, he was air to me for what he was worth, captain or not. Opened the front door I install laid eyes on her, and she seemed clearly upset on her car, slamming the wheel. She was trying to get her car to start but the first cold and frosty temperatures of the year must have killed the battery. She got out of the car without even glancing at the house, kicking her tire and I'm pretty sure she hurt her foot doing so. Fuck it, I'm not letting her walk home, wearing only that. She'll get sick.

The moment I walked out onto the front porch a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "What do you think you're doing?" Zander looked at me, his gaze furiously piercing through me with mistrust. Now is not the time to go caveman on me, trust me, you don't want it right now.  

I balled my fist and squeezed my eyes at him. "You're g-g-going to let her walk home?" I gazed at his hand around my arm, before yanking it away. "It's fucking f-f-f-f-freezing." I scoffed loudly while looking over at her walking away at the end of the street.

Zander just rolled his eyes before wetting his lips. "My girlfriend, my problem..." He nearly spit on a nonchalant tone, like she meant nothing to him.

The anger balling in my fist was about to throw a punch at his smugness. "She just broke up w-w-w-with you, and what the fuck! Who are you, Tarzan?" I scoffed while pushing him at his chest, only earning another eyeroll.

"We didn't break up. She would never." Fucking idiot, you are a low son of a bitch. She could and she should!

"Well, then y-y-your Jane is walking h-h-home. By herself. In the d-d-d-dark. It's freezing..." My head shook with disgust while he just stood there, unaffected by the possibility of something happening to her.

Zander turned around on me, making a hissing sound while he went back inside the house. "Why do you even care Jules..." He muttered under his breath as I followed him back inside and briefly looked back to have her nowhere to be seen. Fuck.

"Because I have a s-s-s-sister and if her boyfriend would do that to her I would k-k-kill him for it!" My words hit the back of his head, while he wasn't even bothered to face me.

I grabbed his arm to make him turn around, and he instantly stepped closer to get up in my face. "I'd love to see you try, don't trip over your stutter while you're at it." He spit at me once more and I had to bite my tongue for a second. This isn't about me, it's about her.

"Don't dare me Zander." I rolled my eyes at his face while I said that confidently. I didn't care about how the words came out if my mouth, somebody needed to say them. "It's dark outside, it's damn cold! W-w-what if something happens to her!" It was hard to contain myself when I shoved him back, but he just shrugged it off with a smug smile on his face.

"Don't exaggerate, it's not far... She'll be fine." He chuckled as if it was funny. I wasn't laughing!

All I could do was let my anger and worry consume me from the inside while I watched the shit show named Zander not being bothered or concerned. "What kind of boyfriend are you! You're not e-e-even a little worried? She didn't have a jacket! Do I need to repeat myself. It's f-f-reezing." I raised my voice with disbelief, and he tried to walk away once more but I wasn't done telling him he should up his game or leave, because he was hurting her in ways she didn't even notice, yet.

"It's fine, she can use a cold breeze to cool down a little." He rolled his eyes while making his way up the first step of the stairs. 

"You're despicable." Another scoff left me unwillingly yet very willed, balling my fists while every thought in my head was pinning his face to the wall.

"I'm surprised you can even say that word." He laughed, shaking his head with a smirk before going up another two steps.

"Like I care w-w-what you think! You're the pathetic one... You just don't realize what you have!" I shook my head at him, disgust laced through my voice.

"At least I have a girlfriend." He muttered, going up the remainder of steps.

His words made me let out a laugh, the fact that she almost broke up with him tonight, and he still didn't get he was literally on thin ice. "She's better off without you." My scream was an instant release of build up frustration and damn did it feel good.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He turned around, storming down the stairs towards me and before I knew it he pushed me into the wall.

"That you don't deserve her!" I yelled shoving him off me into the wall on the opposite side.

He looked at me with a frown, as if he tried to connect the dots, not that there were any to connect, but it was funny to watch him hurt his brain while trying. "What's going on between you two!" He growled at me, grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Nothing!" I scoffed, pushing him back once more.

"Are you sure Sputter! You were with her at the hospital too!" He scoffed and I held out my hand to keep him at a distance although my fist was aching to collide with his face.

"You're the one g-g-going around kissing other girls." My eye roll and sneer were satisfying to me, extremely annoying to him.

"That's none of your damn business." He yelled before come at me, pushing me once, twice until a third time he knocked me over and I felt his fist slam into the side of my face. Sure hit me, that will make her love you more dipshit!His blow instantly made the room spin and I felt myself almost black out when he hit me another time, my hand desperately holding him at a distance at his chest.  

"What the fuck are you two doing!" I heard Levi's voice tower over the ringing in my ear, Zander's shadow on top of me slowly disappearing. Ezra pulled him off me while Levi tried to get me up, sticking out his hand for me to grab.

"He should be minding his fucking business!" Zander seethed, trying to give it another go, but Ezra held him back.

"Chill out dude!" Ezra raised his voice while Levi squeezed my shoulder to check on me, and by the looks of his glare and the taste of blood in my mouth, my lip was pretty busted. I quickly wiped it away under the fading ringing in my head.

"I just told you the fucking truth!" I yelled, the look on Zander's face even more pissed when nobody told me to calm down.

"Get off me!" Zander literally spit at me this time. "He's screwing Luna." He nodded while looking Ezra in the eye, his gaze now desperate and upset.

"I'm not!" I shook my head, while I wanted to punch him back, for hitting me and for suggesting she ever would cheat on him. She's better than you! "I'm r-r-r-really not!" I shook my head once more, at Levi this time. "He's fucking a-a-abusive. I'm just l-l-looking out for her, because nobody else has the guts to do i-i-it!" I gritted through my teeth, looking Zander in the eye, and I was so angry at this point, I was starting to get out of breath. 

At my words Zander immediately tried to come for me again, aggressively yanking himself free from Ezra's grip. "I'm what? You're insane, I would never hurt her!" He was fuming, pushing me back once more, making me stumble into the wall, before Levi stood between us.

"Calm down Zander!" Levi warned him with a menacing tone, holding his hand up against his chest to keep him away from me.

"But you a-a-are! You're grabbing her, pushing h-h-her and you're fucking gaslighting her!" I frowned at him and his face looked as if he was about to throw another punch. Try me motherfucker! 

He squeezed his eyes at me, snorting with disgust. "You're a fucking lair! I'm not doing anything to her."

"We heard you Zander. Somebody is going to get hurt like this, and it's most likely going to be her." Levi calmly tried to talk some sense into him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, you're going to regret it if you do man." Ezra then said, patting Zander's back while I just rolled my eyes and scoffed at the fact they were all so calm about this. Usually I'm too, but this was about her, and it made me lose all ability to stay composed.  

"So that's the deal huh! You're all going to take his side now? The new kid!" Zander snarled at us while he threw me a deadly glare.

"That's not what this is about!" Levi scoffed at his words. Finally, someone who gets it.

"Dude, this is about your girlfriend!" Ezra added, sounding offended. "You're not treating her right!" Thanks!

"Says the biggest fuckboy of them all! You know what! Fuck off! All of you!" He yelled, shrugging Ezra off. "This is none of your business. She's my girlfriend." He looked at me when he said it.

I scoffed, shaking my head at his certainty. "Not f-f-for long, if you keep acting like this." I muttered to myself and on my mark he came raging at me yet again.

"Fucking retard!" He gritted, swinging at my face, and I wasn't able to dodge his attempt, my big mouth earning another blow to the face.

"That's enough!" Levi yelled stepping out in front of me while I tried to orientate myself. Fucking asshole, His answer to everything is a punch!

"Jesus Christ!" Ezra raised his voice. "Come with me before you kill him." He said annoyed, pulling Zander away by his sleeve, much against his will.

"You okay?" Levi widened his eyes at me while I tasted more blood on my tongue. Shit

"Just a cut." I carefully said, taking my lip inside my mouth to feel if I was right.

Levi lifted a brow, his hand grabbing the side of my face. "You sure?" He said, examining my face as he also looked into my eyes. "No, concussion?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm going to c-c-lean this up." I sighed.

He nodded and patted the side of my face. "Good." It was nice to know that at least someone was concerned about me and it made me smile lightly before going up the staircase. "Hey." Levi's voice halted me on my way up. "I get it. She's cute and nice and all, but you're going to get yourself into a big mess with Zander I you're seein-

I frowned, shaking my head "I'm not seeing her. I h-haven't even t-talked to her pr-pr-properly."

"But you care." He whispered while his gaze fell, and he put his hands in his pockets.

"I can't help it." I blurted out, not even a single stutter stopping me. I shrugged with a deep sigh and when Levi gave me an understanding yet careful smile I continued my way upstairs. 

I went into the bathroom first, to grab some water and clean the cut on my lip. The person staring back at me in the mirror was a complete mess, my baseball cap barely on my head, my hair messy and my cheekbone red going on purple tomorrow. Why didn't I punch him back? I just froze... I wanted to, but it was like my arms wouldn't work. Dammit! The things he said... about her, like she's his property and like she doesn't have a choice to leave him, just gives me chills. Fuck! She walked home! She fucking walked home. By herself in the dark, I still can't believe he let her, that I let her. He's protective over another guy stealing her, but some stranger on the streets hurting her, doesn't even bother him a little... What the hell is he thinking.

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi Loves! Oh damn oh damn... He did it! finally someone said something to that piece of shit. Sorry I hate Zander equally as much as you all do! I'm on your side. Next chapter will be cute so I hope you're looking forward to that!

🌙 How did he do? What do you think will happen next?

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9K 32
Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding. With his natural talent, brute force and sheer determination, he goes completely unch...
78.8K 3K 43
All RΓ©my Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When studying at Harvard University, his path unex...
37.6K 2K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...
16.7K 449 21
-- "You think you're so tough hm?" He says, getting closer to me. Both of our eyes lustful, deep and glued to each other's. "I am" I certify the one...