๐ด๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘Žโ€ข ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...

Por -pumpkinss-

๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž; ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ... Mais

000
001
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ

29.5K 826 524
Por -pumpkinss-

Pokimane❤️
Ayooooo

Angel
Hello beautiful lady ☺️

Pokimane❤️
I have a question for uuuu

Angel
Ask away.

Pokimane❤️
So you are into politics correct?

Angel
As of these four years yes, I hate trump 😀

Pokimane❤️
Perfect so would you do me the honor and helping me plan something 🥴

Angel
Something political? Like for the U.S?

Pokimane❤️
Yes
Pokimane❤️
Do you know who AOC is?

Angel
You mean thee Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!
Angel
Don't play with me rn Poki!

Pokimane❤️
I'm not joking! Go look at Twitter!

Angel
Oh my god! Yes, I will help count me in!!!

Pokimane❤️
Okay great, I'll put you in the group chat!
Pokimane❤️
I need you to get a group of people!

🥀ANGELICA

Oct, 16th 2020

THIRD PERSON

            Angelica dialed Corpses number on FaceTime, she waited patiently even though she was shaking in excitement.

"Hello"Corpse spoke his voice raspy sounding like he was asleep

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, go back to sleep I'll call you later." Angel gasped.

"No, I wasn't asleep. I just haven't moved from my computer" he laughed, Angel sighed.

       "Have you eaten today?" She gave him a look, he nodded slowly but she knew he was lying. "Coooorrppsse!"

       "I know, I know. You don't have to remind me." He sighed, she smiled.

       Corpse just stared at her for a little and she looked at him. "Did you have something to tell me?" He asked.

      "Ohhh Yes I do!" She squealed. "How would you, Corpse Husband like to play among us with a Congresswoman." She raised an eyebrow biting her bottom lip

      "A congresswoman?" He asked.

     "Yea Ms, AOC herself," Angel said excitedly.

    "Wow that's crazy, I'm down I'll play" he shrugged, Angel clapped her hands together.

"Did xQc ever apologize?" Corpse asked moving from his computer and into the kitchen of his house.

Angel shook her head propping her phone up with a pillow and sat down on her bed. "No, but his fans have been attacking me." She scoffed.

"Yeah, me too. Don't let it get to you their just kids." He said Angel nodded.

Angel and Corpse stayed on the phone even if they weren't talking, Angel was playing animal crossing while Corpse did work.

When Angel got bored of redoing her island for the millionth time, she sat up on her bed looking at the camera Corpse still glued onto his computer screen.

She stared at him for a while and he didn't even glance, letting out a sigh she stood up from her bed. Walking to her dresser.

     "What are you doing?" She looked over seeing Corpse now looking at the camera.

    "Nothing. I'm bored so I'm just walking around my room." She sighed walking back to her phone picking it up.

     Corpse hummed turning his attention back to the computer, Angelica rolled her eyes going to her dresser with her swimsuit in it.

      "Red or green Corpse?" She asked.

    "Um, red," he said.

   She threw the green bikini back into the dresser and closing it. She walking to her bathroom brushing her hair out and putting on the bikini.

    Once she finished throwing her clothes in the laundry basket she made her way back to her bedroom.

      She looked her self in her full-length mirror, she fixed the stings to her bikini.

     "Should I post my video tonight or in the morn-Woah uhhhh" Corpses voice filled the room and Angel turned her attention to him.

     "I would say morning, so people can get the notification. Plus people are probably asleep right now." She said grabbing things for the pool.

     "Yeah, um- what are you doing?" He laughed, she looked down at herself.

      "Oh night swimming, I always do when I'm bored." She shrugged grabbing her phone.

      She walked to the bathroom grabbing a beach towel. "Pools are open?" Corpse asked, she giggled shaking her head.

      "No, I have a backyard pool." She replied grabbing her water bottle and filling it with ice water.

     "Backyard pool- Angel how big is your house?" He asked in shock, she looked at him through the camera.

      "Okay, it's big considering I'm the only one who lives here. In my defense, I did share it with my ex-boyfriend." She pointed out walking outside turning on her backyard lights. 

     Corpse eyes widen when he for a glimpse of her backyard pool, Angel sat everything down on a beach lawn chair.

      "You live alone in that big house," Corpse asked, she sighed nodding.

      "I did have a cat, she was old. I had her since I was like twelve, she died earlier this year." Angel frowned moving the chair closer to the pool.

     "Damn I'm sorry, that sucks," he said, Angel nodded grabbing the railing of the pool and stepping in.

     She swam to the middle of the pool staying afloat,  she waved at the camera and Corpse waved back bringing his pen in between his teeth.

     Angel held in a breath before going underwater, she swam closer to the end of the pool, and when she resurfaced Corpse snapped a live picture of her.

      "You ass" she laughed, Corpse smiled widely clicking even more. Angel shook her head flipping him off.

       "I probably look like a wet dog" she laughed.

     "Fuck off" Corpse scoffed, Angel, cocked her head to the side. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He added.

     Angel laughed laying her head on her arms that laid across the edge of the pool wall. Corpse kept a straight serious face.

      "I'm not kidding." He said Angel blushed to cover her face with one hand.

      "Thank you, Mr handsome man." She spoke softly kicking her feet in the water.

Corpse smiled but it soon faded when he looked at the phone screen again, Angel forwarded her eyebrows.

"Is everything okay?" She asked lifting her head, Corpse sat up straight taking off his eyepatch squinting at the phone.

"Angel is there someone behind you." He asked Angelica's heart dropped.

"Stop" she whispered, Corpse grabbed his phone quickly looking at the screen even closer.

"I'm serious Angel. Look behind you!" He said loudly, Angel panted grabbing her pepper spray quickly and turned around.

She let out a scream when a figure stood on the other side of her fence, the figure quickly shot their hands up in defense.

"Oh my god! Gage!" She panted holding her chest, he chuckled jumping the fence. "Corpse, it's just Gage."She rolled her eyes.

"Who?" Corpse asked.

"Gage, he's my ex and I have no idea why he's here." She turned back to him and he jumped into the pool.

"Oh okay, we'll I'll let you two hang out." Corpse said, Angel tried to stop him but he hung up before she could say anything.

"You asshole what are you doing here!" She yelled angrily, Gage swam to her placing her hands on both sides of her.

She pushed at his chest but he continued to push closer to her. "Get off me, Gage." She cried.

"Come on we hooked up so many times after the breakup. What's wrong with right now?" He smiled going in for a kiss but she pushed him away.

"Because I don't want to! No means no Gage!" She pushed him harder and he moved to let out a scoff.

"Is this about that Corpse guy?" He asked Angel ignored him getting out of the pool. "So what are we just done?" He added.

"Yes! We've been done okay! You cheated on me with my best friend!" She yelled wrapping her towel around herself.

"But you kept coming back after, clearly have no self-respect." Gage chuckled getting out of the pool.

"Just leave."

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

146K 3.8K 35
แฌ ๐ŸŒธ ๐– ต EASILY ๐“„น 'just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean we shouldn't try' In which she moves into a new apartment and meets her neig...
26.8K 590 21
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ . . . . . โžท Did you know.... There is a kind of love called... Letting Go? โžถ . . . . . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ•”...
180K 2.4K 28
after coming back from the hospital for 2 week check in your best friend sykkuno invites you to play with him and his friends you agree coughing you...
657 42 12
Life on a spaceship seems like the perfect life. No paying rent, being taller from lack of gravity, no gravity in general, it's all great really whic...