Dark Paradise| Draco Malfoy

By wheelerblossom

-dark paradise ☾ 'every time i close my eyes...' ☾ (dracoxfem!oc) half-blood prince- deathly hallows p2 cove... More

☾ intro
☾0.1| Expired Milk.
☾0.2| Motherly Talks
☾0.3| Family Legacy
☾0.4| Green Apples
☾0.5| Paper Butterfly
☾0.6| Non Of Your Buisness.
☾0.7| The Vanishing Cabinet.
☾0.8| Please Don't Go
☾0.9| Happy Birthday
☾0.10| Malfoy Manor
☾0.11| Disapointing Train Ride
☾0.12| Salem's Ability
☾0.13| I Won't Let Anyone In This World Ever Hurt You
☾0.14| Goodbye, Draco
☾0.15| Deathly Hallows
☾0.16| Remus And Emilia
☾0.17| My Boyfriend
☾0.18| Together Again
☾0.19| The War Is Starting
☾0.20| Evil Little Thing
☾0.22| Two Hearts Beat As One
☾0.23| Scorpius Malfoy

☾0.21| I Love You

1.3K 81 89
By wheelerblossom

"Granddad! Hey! Grandfather!" Salem yelled as she drug Draco close behind her, Blaise getting lost in the crowd and headed for the dungeon. Slughorn turned at the sound of his granddaughters voice, wand in hand as his old man, barley any teeth smile spread across his face.

"Salem." he gushed at the girl as he hugged her tightly while Draco stood a few feet away in awkwardness, the scene around them far from safe or anywhere she should be, "Have you escaped Malfoy Manor? Harry said you were trapped."

"I wasn't trapped, well I was but I wanted to be." Salem said as she looked over her shoulder at Draco, "It wasn't too bad there, just as cold as witches tits."

Slughorn gasped at his daughters words while Draco stiffed a laugh from behind her.

"Salem, we have to go." Draco spoke as death eaters surrounded the area even more, easily could mistake him for being on the wrong side when he wasn't.

"Yes, yes, the two of you get to safety." Slughorn said as he patted Salem's shoulders, a small smile on his face at her attire. Salem hugged him once more before her hand was in Dracos ones again, taking off to Merlin knows where.

"I told you this would be dangerous." Draco said as they headed for the basements, stopping in the large hallway to prevent from having to be around all the Slytherin and answer everyones burning questions on the two.

"And I told you we'd be fine." Salem said while spinning him around to look at her, "And we're fine, it's almost over."

"It's not almost over, this will never be almost over, why can't you understand that?" Draco snapped at her. Though Salem was some what use to him doing so by now, it still stung her every now and then.

"It's easier to believe it will be, it's easier to have some type of faith that we're gonna be okay, Draco, why can't you understand that?" Salem went back at him, mocking his words in her final sentence with a glare up at him.

"Because there isn't any use in that! We're gonna be killed, both of us, we're gonna be killed, Salem! He'll want you dead for all the things you've done, then he'll kill me for helping you get out of there." Draco made a very good point, Salem knew his icy cold words were very true but the pull in her heart and the knocking of the dungeon was enough to make her escape somewhere we're only the two of them were. A place where they were safe and happy, not too happy, because that just wasn't who or how they were. But happy, and together.

A Dark Paradise.

"I'll deny it! I'll say I forced you to help me!" Salem spoke with wide eyes, truth was she didn't do much thinking on the topic, she hadn't thought about what she'd do or say when Voldemort came for them.

"Even if you do, it won't matter! He's gonna try and kill you and you just suppose i'm gonna stand back and watch that happen?" Salem fell silent at his words, staring into the ice like eyes she could never deny. His pupils were blown, breathing a bit more heavier then usual from the amount of yelling he'd done at her.

"You love me." Salem stated with wide eyes to him, a blink as she stared. Her pupils would have been blown as well if you could see past the black eyes she'd had, the black eyes Draco loved as well, the only ones he'd do absolutely anything for.

"No, no." Draco denied it with a shake of his head, taking a step back from her with a odd expression. His eyebrows were knitted together while he looked anywhere but at her, his jaw and lips curving in a odd way.

"I love you." Salem spoke to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck quickly, pushing his head to look at her better, "I do, I love you."

And she kissed him, so hungrily as their dark paradise took over her once again. They weren't in the middle of a war, they weren't meant to die very soon. They were simply there, in a dungeon, just the two of them.

"I love you too." he whispered to her, hesitant but he said it, but that's all that matters to her. Salem smiled as she kissed him again, backing the two up into the cold wall. She kept her hand behind his head to prevent from hitting the metal wall. Dracos hands were on her waist, pulling her body onto his as much as he could, the only few of his rings that Salem didn't have on her own fingers causing a chill to run down her body as they pressed through the velvet fabric of the dress.

Salem kept four fingers on the right side of his neck, her thumb on the left as she squeezed just in the slightest. Not hard enough to hurt him or even cut his air way off, but enough for his hands to slide up her body and grip the sides of her face.

"Who is that? Hagrid's carrying?" Ginnys voice rang as everyone walked outside of Hogwarts. The school was destroyed completely, blown to pieces and looked nothing but a battle field. Luna stood close by Draco and Salem, finding them on their way out of the school with the others.

"Harry Potter..." Voldemort trialed off with a evil smile a he stood before the many death eaters and what seemed to be Hagrid, "Is dead!"

"No!" Salem yelled as she felt her heart fall, sobs escaping her mouth as her knees weakened. Draco caught her before she could fall, keeping her up right while holding her close. Luna put her forehead onto Salem's back, a way of comforting her and grieving on her on as well. Ginnys cries and yells echoed in Salem's ears as well, like she was under water and hearing the Weasley girl cry.

"Stupid girl." Voldemort scolded Ginny with a nasty look, "Harry Potter is dead. From this day forward, you put your faith in me."

"Salem." Draco whispered to her as he kept her close. He didn't know why he said her name, simply out of fear, simply out of what they knew would come for the both of them when the joy of Harry dying left Voldemort.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled again as he turned to his followers who laughed as well. Salem could make out Narcissa and Lucious standing toward the front, they both didn't seem joyed or found the matter funny but neither seemed bothered either, "And now is the time to declare yourself... come forward and join us, or die."

"Draco!" Lucious scolded the boy and nodding his head toward the followers, Salem felt her already tight grip tighten harder around his waist in a way of asking him to stay, telling him to stay.

"Draco." Narcissa called for him in a much soft tone and with a knowing look across her face, nodding for the boy to come. Draco pulled Salem's hands from around his waist.

"No!" Salem's yells were loud across the deathly quiet grounds of Hogwarts, "No!"

"It's gonna be okay." Draco whispered to her as he kept trying to get her off, Salem just coming back to hold him still. Salem felt two pairs of arms wrapped around her tightly, pulling her backwards as she continued to yell for her boyfriend.

Fred, who almost died just hours ago, held onto Salem as well as he could with his good arm. George, who didn't get it nearly as bad as his brother did, also held the Slughorn girl but took it upon himself to trying his best to comfort her with words.

"Ah, well done, Draco." Voldemort gushed at the blonde boy as he brought him into a awkward like hug that Draco didn't return. Salem watched in horror, terrified for what Voldemort would to to him. But to her surprise and luck, he let the boy stand with his parents. Neville slowly walked outwards, closer toward the ground.

"Well, I can say I hoped for better." Voldemort said as he looked over the limping boy while his followers all laughed loudly, "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." Neville stated as they all laughed again. Salem wondered if Bellatrix was laughing over his name or the fact that she'd murdered his parents. Either way, the urge to kill the woman bubbled in Salem's chest, she was surprised the twins hadn't felt it.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we can find a place for you-" Voldemort began before Neville cut him off.

"I'd like to say something." he announced with a annoyed expression across his bloody features. Ron nodded to the twins who let Salem go, holding his hand out as she took it and was met with both the embrace of him and Hermione.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." Voldemort said, it was obvious he was holding himself back from killing Neville right then and there.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville stated as he looked at his feet.

"Stand down, Neville." Seamus tried to protest.

"People die every day." Neville snapped at him, "Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight but he's still with us. In here. So is Remus, Tonks, all of them."

Salem pained at the mention of Remus, she didn't know he was dead, she didn't know anything. Harry, Remus, her parents, Draco sooner or later. She knew she'd die soon, but she couldn't help but wish hers came before she had to experience everyone else's.

"They didn't die in vain." Neville stated as he looked at the Hogwarts ground before turning to Voldemort and his army, "But you will. Because you're wrong. Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. This is not over!"

Neville yanked the Gryffindor sword out as a small figure came jumping from one of the destroyed building on Hogwarts. The tiny creature landed on  Voldemort's face, hitting him right in the eye.

"Callon!" Salem yelled as she saw her little house elf bounce from the wizards face.

"Stupid elf!" Voldemort yelled as he aimed his wand at him.

"No!" Salem yelled as she ran forward, swinging her arm to use her inherited power to swing Callon toward Draco, thankful the boy caught him quickly.

"I spared you!" Voldemort yelled as he aimed his wand at Salem quickly.

"No!" Draco was the one to yell out now, running a few steps forward before Harry falling from Hagrids arms distracted everyone, including Voldemort.

"Confrigo!" Harry yelled as he zapped Nagini before running across the way.

"Potter!" Draco yelled out as he ran forward, throwing Harry his wand before the Malfoy boy got to Salem.

"Come with me, we have to go, now." Draco demanded, out of breath from the run as he held Salem's arms. Callon hugged Salem tightly as she stood before Draco.

"I have to stay, I can't let them do this alone." Salem shook her head as explosions happened around them, people taking off in runs. Salem put a hand on her boyfriends face.

"Take Callon, the two of you go, go somewhere safe, please." Salem begged as she looked up at him while passing Callon back into his arms.

"You're such a idiot, i'm not doing that." Draco said to her in disbelief as Salem gave him a sad look.

"Yes you are, darling." Salem said as she hugged him tightly, "I'm so sorry."

A small spell, one Salem barley knew, came from her mouth before Dracos limb body collapsed into her arms. Salem whined, hating herself for using a sleeping spell on him but knew it was the only way to keep him safe. Lucious and Narcissa where before her quickly.

"Keep them safe, please." Salem begged as Lucious hesitated but lifted his son into his arms, "It's only a sleeping spell, it will ware off quickly."

"Come with us." Narcissa said as she held Salem's forearm, allowing Callon to crawl into her arms.

"I can't." Salem said as she gave Callon a small smile before looking to Narcissa with her sad, forbidden forest eyes, "You have to go easy on him, Draco, he's trying his best. You have to love him, you have to let him know he's fine just the way he is, you have to lay off of him because he's trying."

"You'll come back." Lucious said, he looked horrible in the state he was in and struggling to hold Draco, "You can say it to him yourself."

"I don't need to, i've already made it clear to him I love him just the way he is, that he doesn't have to work hard to have my approval." Salem's words were bitter but her tone was sad as she looked to Narcissa again, "Take care of them."

And then she was gone, to set off toward her faith, knowing she could now, that she'd said goodbye to the her only lover and life long best friend. Salem didn't expect to make it through this final fight, she knew with the amount of things she'd done she'd be the second most hated target by Voldemort's army..... she knew they'd all try and kill her.

kylie speaks

freds death was
so pointless which
is why i kept him alive,
plus i need him and
the rest of the weasleys
big time next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 203 6
My little hawk, why do you cry? ── salemology / 2023 © ( theo nott x fem! oc ) ( dealthy hallows au ) ( book two ) ( bleeding heart series )
42.3K 720 69
my love, original version ⦗ goblet of fire ⇾ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cover by ME! ⦘
145K 3.3K 61
"Well if it isn't the smartest witch of her year, Granger... Where's my hug?" He smirked at her "You missed me didn't you?" Hermione scrunched her ey...
385K 3.9K 53
Title.