☾0.12| Salem's Ability

"Molly! Harry! Ginny!" Salem called as she ran down the stairs, seeing the large fire from outside and frightening her

"Molly! Harry! Ginny!" Salem called as she ran down the stairs, seeing the large fire from outside and frightening her. Molly called for Salem loudly as she made her way out the front door along with the rest of them. Bella was standing there, smirking as the fire formed quickly around the burrow.

"Oh, wrong choice, deary." she faked a pout toward Salem before taking off into the field. Harry let go of Salem's arm fo run after her quickly, ignoring everyone shouts to come back. Arthur ran after him, the fire to large. Ginny managed to get through, running after Harry and causing panic to form within Molly who held Salem tightly.

"Does Harry know Bella?" Salem asked, panic and confusion as she searched for a way to run after him, "Has she done something to him?"

"Salem, she killed his godfather, Sirius Black." Molly spoke to her as she held her shoulders, watching the color leave Salem's face, "How do you know her?"

"But I thought that Bellatr... Bella-Bellatrix. Oh my god, i'm so stupid." Salem said as she hit herself across the face before getting out of Molly's hold and taking off.

"Salem, no!" Ron yelled as he ran after her, tackling her to the ground before she could run off toward the direction. Ron rolled off of her, keeping his grip around her body as she two looked up to see the Burrow going up in flames. Callon hurried out, jogging toward Salem as he coughed, falling in her arms as she held him close to her much like Ron was doing her.

Salem felt Ron loosen his grip on her as he watched his home nearly burn to nothing right before his eyes. Callon had his head hidden in her chest, Salem used her other hand to turn Ron's head and hide his face in her neck and pressing her hands on his ears.

The last thing Ron Weasley of all people needed to see was the only home he'd known, the only thing his family had burn before his eyes that had already seen enough.

When school came back in session Salem was on edge, completely on edge. She didn't feel safe, no matter where or who she was with she knew they'd come for her soon, again anyways. Bellatrix Lestrange taunted her dreams, coming to her a few times while she was out in the green house as well, causing her to wake with gasp or take off before she was left alone with the sneaky woman. Lucious's voice played in her mind all day, distracting her from anything. And then there was Draco who wouldn't even look at her, acted as if she was no one but a stranger or possibly like she wasn't there.

"Poor Ron, do you think he can hear us?" Salem asked as she sat with Hermione in the hospital wing after the incident last night involving love potions, Harry, Ron, Slughorn, and now Ron was laying in the hospital bed.

"I don't suppose so." Hermione spoke as Salem sighed and nodded knowingly.

"Well, could I ask you something?" Salem asked as she turned to Hermione with wide eyes, "Do you promise to tell me the truth?"