Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Change man?

8.1K 297 31
By -Kendiily

Chapter 52

Sage Marino POV

After the call with Dean I started to plan out my next move.

I had decided to teach Ethan a lesson then let Angie go. She's been stuck here under our control for a very long time.

Walking out my office I quickly made my way to the room Ethan is staying in. Before I did this I made sure to check if Bella was asleep and to my surprise she was. I also made sure that all of her mens who were outside were gone.

Knocking on the door, Ethan opened the door looking a little shock to see me.

"Sir how may I help you?" Ethan question looking back at his room.

A smile made its way onto my face, Ethan has a dark past and I can see he's trying to make up for it. Yet he thinks he can fool me, I knew from the start he was Angie Ex-boyfriend who abused her.

Him popping up here asking for a job was one reason, plus him watching her like crazy was also another. He thought changing his looks was going to let Angie forget him which only worked a little since Clarisa haven't shown any type of rude behavior towards him.

"Lying about your past is really serious in the mafia world Ethan" I seriously said, his face went pale.

"But hitting a woman comes with consequence" I said punching him in the face.

"What the fuc-" I punch him again and said "Leave and never come back and you'll leave Angie and her sister alone" I said with one hand on his mouth, lifting my hand up to punch him but stop half way when he nodded.

"Answer me" I firmly yelled

"Y-Yes" letting him go I stand up looking at his bleeding noise.

"I said leave" he gave me a confuse look holding his noise.

"You meant no-"pulling him by his shirt "what did you think I said"

He shook his head getting up grabbing his bag and left, I watched as he drove off. I sent a text to one of my good friend to be on the look out for Ethan.

Grabbing a cloth I started to wipe the blood off my hand, after I was done I started to make my way out the room and walked my way to the room Angie is staying. Taking out the key I open the door to see a frighten Angie.

"He's gone you should leave" I said, she gave me a confuse look.

"Ethan is gon-"

"Yes I understand that but why are you doing this?" she question her eyes getting a little glossy.

"I guess I'm just tired of being label the bag guy" I said frowning at the word bad guy.

"Thank you" I just nodded my head not know how to accept that.

I don't deserve to be thanked

"You should leave Now" she shook her head no, standing up from off the bed.

"I can't leave my sister"

"I'll take care of that now go" I quietly yelled, she hesitated for a second before walking out the room.

I watched as she walked out of my sight. When she was gone I quickly walked my way to the girls room with the key in my hand.

And extra key always comes in handy...

Hope POV~

After my little chat with Bella I went back to the room. Of course I told them every thing that had happened between me and Bella.

We even tried to come up with A lot of scenario that Dean isn't my brother. To be honest everything Bella told me made no sense, plus I'm sure my father would never cheat.

Right?

"Hey I'm sure your father didn't cheat" Amiya said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yeah your right" to be honest I don't know what to believe.

The sound of keys could be here out side the door. This made Amiya quickly grab a pillow looking ready to smuggle who ever it was with the pillow.

The door then opened revealing Sage Marino who looked like hell.

"You girls alright" he asked looking out in the hall way.

"Why do you care?" Clarisa ask rolling her eyes dropping the pillow.

"If you keep giving me that type of attitude I'm sure your welcome to stay" He sarcastically says looking around.

"Lets go" he firmly says opening the door wide.

"But why-"

"Don't question him why just lets get the hell out of this hell whole" Clarisa quietly says walking out the door like a boss. I like this girl.

We all made our way out the hall way, Sage stop the three of us to tell us that my brothers and cousin were coming, which is pretty exciting. I can't help but notice a little hint of fear in Sage eyes for the first 2 seconds, but after that he calm down. Who would have thought that Sage Marino would be a change man?!

Or this is his way of kidn-

Shut up!

Don't you hate it when your mind comes up with stupid conclusion?

Well I hate it.

Anyways back to reality, as of now we are walking down the hall way, Sage said it was better to go out the front door, which I think isn't one the Safest option. But I'm not gonna go more into why it's not.

"Lets g-"Sage quietly says but was cut off by Amiya. Clarisa send Amiya a glare making Amiya look afraid to even ask her questions.

"Yes"

"W-Why are you helping us" she asked looking down not wanting to meet Clarisa glare. I find my self wanting to laugh, but decided to hold it in when Sage stop walking. He turn around showing us his tired face, that clearly says he wants to be done with this entire mess.

"I'm just like you girls trap in something you don't want nothing to do with" Sage quietly admits, he didn't wait for any of us to reply.

It took us a second to start moving, we made sure to be really quiet when following behind him.

We finally enter the main entrance where the door is, we couldn't see cause the light was off, but the door had light coming through it which tells us that, that is the door.

"There's the door now g-" Sage stop what he was saying for some reason, I don't know why. I decided to look the direction Sage is looking and to my surprise you can see a shadow standing by the kitchen entrance.

Crossing my fingers together I started to chant please don't be Bella. Well that didn't work cause in seconds the lights were on revealing a mad Bella.

Can this woman not give up?

"I see you would betray your own blood"Bella says just realizing the obvious. She decide that it was okay to take a step forward, which made Sage jump into action by grabbing his gun.

Oh Shi-

Bella seemed surprised by this, so she stepped back with a smirk on her face.

"I was never your blood. If I was you would have listen to me, instead you didn't and now have me looking like some type of bad person" Sage coldly said holding the gun up. The pain in his voice really says it all

"I see" she said laughing, Bella then turned around to reach for something, I'm guessing is a gun.

And yeah it is a gun.

"You will take those girls back to where they belong" she demand shouting a little bit.

Sage gave us a look before doing something none of thought he would do.

"Go!" he shouted as he ran over to Bella who was quick enough to shot him first.

A loud scream left Amiya, which gain the attention of Bella. Bella then pointed her gun at Amiya ready to shoot.

Shit!

"Amiya look out!"

~1420~

Its me again....sorry guys I can't say I have been busy because I would be lying.

I just didn't know how to write Sage POV..it took me so long to write that piece.

Note: I didn't want Ethan to be the abusive, stalking ex boy friend, but he had to go at some point.

Feel free to let me know of I have any mistakes.

Finished- Dec/29/20 3:32pm
Edited- Dec/30/20 6:10 pm

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hoped you enjoyed it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
1.2M 34.3K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
167K 6.7K 40
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
3.9M 105K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...