Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Truth?/Change

9.8K 343 84
By -Kendiily

Chapter 49

"He's your fathers"

~~~~~

I couldn't tell if Bella thinks that I'm stupid or if she thinks she can just tell me stuff and I will believe it.

"I know that you were obsessed with my father....." I pause making gestures with my hand and said "this is another type of obsessed"

"If you don't believe me then ask your father"she said looking me straight in the eye. Can this woman not see that my father is dead?

I was about to open my mouth to say something but was cut off by her "before you tell me that he's dead and stuff, I just want you to know that your father and mother aren't dead" it didn't surprise me that my dead parents were alive in her world. Bella is the kind of person that will tell you shit just for attention.

"Your crazy my parents are d-dead and Dean isn't my brother"I yelled. Damn I almost went hoarse yelling at her crazy ass.

Bella look serious for a second before she started to laugh like a crazy person.

"I know I couldn't fool you" she said laughing. Her laugh sounded force, its like she's trying to play it off. Okay I'm confuse?

"Goodnight Hope I hope you enjoy your cozy stay" she said smiling. Before I left I noticed that her smile looked force just like her laugh. It wasn't like I Care or anything since I know that everything Bella just told me was a lie.

Right?

I mean why would my father cheat on my mom. From all the things that I heard she sounded like a wonderful person.

I quickly walk my way to 'the room' still confuse as to what just went on.

Was Bella telling the truth?

Or was she lying?

I guess that's another secret I'll have to figure out my self

Sage Marino POV:

"Well that went well" I mutter under my breath as I step out of the Valentino's territory. The only reason I know where the territory is, is because of Bella. She was the one that told me where it was located.

Of course it took me a lot of time to map it out so they don't become suspicious.

Walking to my car, I started to drive off to a private area. When I got there the tears immediately started to pour down my eyes. Slamming my hand against the staring wheel.

"FUCK!!" I yelled as I continue to attack my staring wheel. It took me a whole 2 minutes to get my anger and frustration out. When I was done hitting my staring wheel, I place my head against it for about a hour or more.

I kind of lost count of time, it wasn't until a knock on the door beside me made me lift my head up turning it to the side to see a woman who appears to be in her 60s.

"Are you okay sir?" she asked, I quickly wipe my face and nodded my head.

"You sure?"she asked again.

"Yeah" I lied, tears were about to pour down my eyes but I quickly wipe it away.

"I just thought I'll come over here and check to see if you were alive since you had your head on your wheel for quite a while" she said smiling. I could tell that was her way of attempting to make a joke.

She seems like those person you can tell your business to and not care cause you know they won't tell anyone. I wish I could do that, sadly I'm not okay with sharing Gang related business to people who doesn't deserve to be in a fucked up world like mines.

"Thanks for coming to check on me and I can assure you that I'm not dead" I chuckle, She put her hand up in surrender and said "Just checking" she smiled.

"I should get going my grandkids are probably causing trouble. You have a good day sir" she's said waving good. I watch as she made her way to a car. Out of nowhere 2 children started running her way.

"Get in that car NOW" she yelled making the child quickly ran back. I let out a chuckle.

I wave her good bye one more time before I started  to drive my way home which only took me about 10 minutes. Parking the car in the back way, then I proceed to make my way around the house. When I stepped in I could see a figure coming out of Arabella office.

It took me a second to recognize the figure as Hope. Why is she coming out of Bell-

She better not do nothing stupid!

I quickly Walk my way to my sisters office. When I got there I immediately notice the mess that was everywhere. Arabella has her head down on the table. The stench of alcohol was really strong, pieces of glass were everywhere along with papers.

I quickly walk over to where the glasses were and started to pick them up.

The sound of laughing behind me scared the hell out of me. Turning around I see Bella glaring at me.

"How did it feel playing good guy?" she ask a little coldly.

"Did you tell them that you were the one who shot Gio" she continue. I could tell she was trying to get under my skin.

"First of all that was a you thing not a me thing" I said correcting her since technically she was the one who pulled the trigger not me.

"Don't act like you didn't let her go Sa-" Slamming my hand against the table that was in the corner.

"I didn't let her go okay" I yelled, looking her straight in the eye. Lying was one of me and Arabella trait when it comes to gang stuff, but one thing I can tell you is that Bella is slow at spotting any of my lies.

"What ever you say dear brother" she said dramatically rolling her eyes.  Turning around I went back to picking up her mess.

"Why are you even picking does up?" she asked, I send her a glare and shouted "Don't I always clean up your fucking mess?"

"Sag-" I stop her by putting my hand up.

"Please don't Arabella. I had enough of your bullshit" I said getting angry it almost felt like my vain was going to pop if I don't calm down.

Bella started to stand up but quickly lift her feet up when it hit the ground "shit!" she screams. I quickly ran to her side.

She quickly step back when she saw me coming to check on her and said "I'm fine Sage" looking down at her feet she had a glass stuck in it and blood gushing out. Looks to me like your not fine.

"I don't want to act as if I own your life" she started "you can leave if you want" she finish sitting down in her chair laying her head on the desk.

Sighing I just let it be, grabbing a piece of cloth that was on one of the chair. I started to wipe the picture frame. My mind immediately went back to what I saw earlier.

"Why was Hope in here?" I ask trying to at least make conversation

"Non of your business" she quickly snapped.

"I guess its non of your business what happened between me and them" I know Bella knew about Nate knowing that she was the traitor. Nate is a very wise man, you can never out smart his intuition.

Anyways that wasn't what made me cry earlier. It was because I never got the chance to meet my nephews since Bella was trying to keep it on a down low. I knew she never would have let me see them or try to get them to know me. Sitting in that room was like sitting in mafia prison.

Sometimes I wonder why my sister did this in the first place. Why did she married Mitch if she never loved him, why did she have 3 kids if she was going to kill two of them. Everything my sister those, doesn't make any sense to me.

"Did you even love Mitch?" I ask. Bella lift her face up looking at me.

"I don't love anyone" she bluntly said rolling her eyes. I know that was a lie.

"Then why did you marry him?" I ask continuing to wipe the picture.

She look down for a second before saying "I don't know" that was the last thing she said to me before going quiet.

It took me a while to pick up all the pieces of glass that was on the floor.

"Sage" Bella spoke, I turn my attention to her.

"You can leave if you want" she said with tears falling down her eyes.

Shaking my head no I said "No I'm staying here with y-"

"No Sage you are too good for this world just leave" she said interrupting me. I was about to say something but was cut off.

"I said leave, get your bags and leave the gang" she firmly said looking any where but me.

"Why can't you just talk to me Bella?" I asked.

"Because I don't want too!" she shouted standing up slamming her hand on the desk.

"When we were kids you would always tell me everything so what change" I question.

"Sage nothing has change" she said still not looking at me.

"Then why won't you tell why your doing this?"I question walking close to her. Bella took a step back shaking her head stopping me. So its like that?

Letting out a chuckle I said"You know what sister I will leave" she just shook her head looking down at her feet.

Throwing the cloth on the desk I started to walk out her office not looking back. Tears falling down my face as I walk to my office.

Pushing the door open I made sure to lock it as I entered.

Taking my phone out I place it on the table.

"Okay Sage you can do this, instead of following someone else's rules why not make your own fucking rule"  Everything I just said to my self is kind of true since I have been living under my sister's rule for so long. Its time to make my own after all I'm 43, I have a life of my own. I can be like that lady in the parking lot, get old have kids and wait for them to have kids.

I could have that entire life by just one phone call telling them where I am, which by now isn't a problem since I'm sure they know already know where I am.

It took me a whole 10 minutes to finally pick up the phone dialing the number.

It took the person 4 seconds to answer.

"Who's this?" Dean said on the other line.

"Its me Sage.. your uncle" it didn't take him long enough to go into full rage mode.

"Your so dead whe-"

"I have a plan" I interrupted hoping it can get him to calm down and let me say what I have to say.

"What plan?!" he yelled over the phone.

"I'm going to let Hope go"

Just like that I feel like I'm a hero all over again......

But am I one?

~1956~

Hello its me I'm back from a short little break (okay I know its long) sorry I have been so busy.

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistake.

Finish~Dec/3/20 11:44pm
Edited~Dec/4/20 1:28 am

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoyed it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 70.4K 98
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
1.3M 34.7K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
288K 6.8K 34
After being away from her loving family for 11 years, 16 year old Charlotte Emilio Valentino is finally reunited with her 6 overprotective, mafia bro...
3.9M 106K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...