He Deserves Better (Katekyo H...

By AliceVermillion27

Summary: First they ignored me, then they hurt me, then bullied me, abused me, and finally snapping at being... More

Prologue: The 14 Years of my Life
Chapter 1: Another Accident?
Chapter 2: My New Family?
Chapter 3: My Last and First Time
Chapter 4: The Humble House That is Now Dubbed as the Craziest
Omake: Family Bonding Time: Varia Style!
Chapter 5: That Faithful Day
Chapter 6: Calming The Raging Storm
Chapter 7: The Rain That Must Be Saved
Chapter 8: Searching For The Rain
Chapter 9: Spring, Moon, and the Extreme sun
Chapter 10: Helping the EXTREME Sun with a bit of Thunder
Chapter 11: The Mists After the Sun
Chapter 12: The Time at the Hospital and the Sun Arcobaleno's plan
Chapter 13: The Trip to the Mist Duo
Chapter 14: Varia's Comeback
Chapter 15: Twins Reunited
Chapter 16: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 17: Half Vongola Rings
Chapter 18: Their Little Reunion
Omake: Birthday Special
Chapter 19: Two Sides Conflicted
Chapter 20: Before the Match
Chapter 21: Encounter
Chapter 22 Until the Last: Goodbye
Extra Chapter: Art

Chapter 18.5 Cosplay Week Varia Style

5.9K 253 56
By AliceVermillion27

Chapter 18.5 Cosplay Week Varia Style

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna was just in his room when he caught sight of something shining just around the corner. Curiously, he walked towards it and wiped off some dusts. It was a treasure box; the same one they saw with the letter from Xanxus' mother.

"I must've brought it along by accident." he said and decided to open it. He never really had a chance to take a peek on it or even remember it when he was in the house. And so, he was quite surprised to see the contents. There were knives, feathers, furs, chains, a sword, and even parabolas. Tsuna knitted his eyebrows, he doesn't know what these things signifies but then, he suddenly remembered the Varia.

'Are these their old things?' He wondered. Surely, it does. The metals are a little bit rusty, and the others are already torn up. Now what to do with then? After making quite a mess in his room, Tsuna then had this great idea. What if he take these things and start imitating them? And so, Tsuna's cosplaying adventure began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bel really have nothing to do when he decided to polish his weapons in a vacant room. It must be really shiny and sharp if he still wants to maintain his Varia quality. Well, whoever kill with a rusty knife? So, he continued to clean and while he was busy, he suddenly heard his signature laugh.

"Ushishishi~" Bel quirked an eyebrow. He was confused. He's the only one who can use that laugh. And where have he heard that familiar voice again? Thinking, he began to sense some presence behind him. So only logical thing to do if that's what you call it, he threw his newly polished knife on the newcomer.

On the other hand, Tsuna is really having fun imitating Bel. After the maids helped him for the clothes, he quickly went to where Bel is when a knife suddenly came flying to him. Luckily, with the help of his hyper intuition and training, he caught it with ease. But that doesn't mean he didn't yelped. "HIE- Uhhh, I mean, Ushishishi~ You think you can beat me with that?"

Bel tried to stifle his laugh. This is not what he had expected. In front of him was Tsuna, with his bangs covering his eyes and wearing an old sweater Bel used to have. (Thank his scrawny body for this.) He's also holding the knife Bel just threw. "What are you doing little bunny?"

"Ushishishi~ Little bunny? Who's that? I'm Bel and I came to punish the fake prince." Tsuna said as he gently placed down Bel's weapon and reached his pockets for his own, mainly the old ones, and threw them to Bel.

Of course, Bel dodged it since he already knew his attack patterns but seriously, where did Tsuna get all of these? Not that he's mad. In fact, he's really amused about Tsuna imitating him. And so, he decided to play along. It's also been a while since he last sparred with Tsuna. "Ushishishi~ Who are you calling fake prince?"

And so their duel began. Both exchanging blows and both dodging attacks. None of them has still grazed each other. They're doing perfectly fine but unfortunately the noise is heard throughout the mansion and somebody had to stop them.

"What are you doing? We have a training room you know." Lussuria scolded. When he went inside, the room was really messy and two figures emerged. One he recognized as Bel and one was... "Tsu-chan, is that you?"

Finally noticing the new person, Tsuna turned around. "Ushishishi~ I'm not Tsu-chan. I'm Bel." Then suddenly, after he said that, he was engulfed in a tight hug.

"You're so cute Tsu-chan!" Lussuria squealed as he squeezed tighter.

"Luss-nee-chan! Too tight!"

"Oops, sorry." Lussuria apologized and let go of Tsuna. "So, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm having a duel with the fake prince!" Tsuna exclaimed as pulled out yet another set of knives.

"Ushishishi~ Fake? Then where's your crown?" Bel questioned. He's really enjoying their little act. It's been far too long since he played like this. Ever since he killed his own brother.

Tsuna was taken aback. He had forgotten about the crown. Well, more like he hadn't found one even in the treasure box. "Uhhh... uhm… I forgot?" He said sheepishly and suddenly there's some weight on his head. He touched it and was surprised when he realized what it was. It was Bel's crown.

"Ushishishi~ A prince should never leave or forget his crown like that." Bel said. He had now remembered where Tsuna had gotten all of those things and the fact that there was no crown. To tell you the truth his crown was his one and only. There were no spares and he hadn't taken them off ever since his birth. But today, he'd do it for Tsuna.

"But Bel!" Tsuna started protesting. He can't possibly wear that. What if he accidentally dropped the crown? Bel wouldn't like that. But all of these was shut off when held his hand.

"Ushishishi~ Come on. I shall teach you how to be a prince."

Tsuna just looked at him and smiled as he followed Bel. "Hai! You know I'm just wondering. How could you see while your bangs is on the way? I had to trip several times to go here."

"Ushishishi~ Because I'm a prince." It really isn't bad to have a brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sunglasses, check. Fur, check. Metal plate, check. Weird hairstyle, uhm... is this right? Never mind, half check. I guess I'm good to go." Tsuna stated as he checked himself in front of the mirror. Today, he's going to mimic his Luss-nee-chan so he woke up extra early to do the routine: Waking up the other members. And so, he went to his first victim.

*Knock, knock*

"Fran, it's time for breakfast!" Tsuna shouted. After a few seconds, he heard a faint 'Hai!’ That went well. So now on to the second victim. Tsuna walked along the hallways and stopped in front of a door.

*Knock, knock*

"Bel, it's already morning!" This time it was Bel's turn to be woken up. He expected that it would turn out peaceful just like with Fran, but he stand corrected. Instead of a normal response, after a few seconds, knives were already etched on the door, almost hitting Tsuna.

"HIEEE!" Tsuna shrieked but he guessed he was somewhat successful so he continued on the third. As he moved closer to his target door, he already heard some ramblings.

"600... 10... 20..." Tsuna knitted his eyebrows. What was that? And so, he knocked.

*Knock, knock*

"Mammon?" He called but still the ramblings go on.

"80... 90... 700..." Then Tsuna just shrugged. It must be his Mammon-nee counting some money. Well, at least she's already awake. So, he continued his journey.

His next destination was supposed to be Levi's room but then he remembered the last time he was in Levi's care. He was awake at 4 'o clock in the morning. Now that's Tsuna thinks about it, he's also going to wake up as early as that if wants to be like Levi. He cringed. Guess he have to set his alarm clock late but for now, on to the last victim.

*Knock, knock*

"Squ-chan! It's time to wake up!" Tsuna called but there was no answer so he tried it again. "Squ-chan!" And yet again, there was no answer. So he slowly opened the door and peeked. There he saw Squalo sleeping on the bed.

'Who knew Squalo-nii is a heavy sleeper.' Tsuna thought as he slowly approached the figure. When he was close enough, he tried hard enough just to stop his giggle. It's the first time he saw Squalo's sleeping face. It was hilarious. Well, enough of that. Tsuna just realized something important. How do Lussuria wake him up?

So he tried different methods. First, he poked him on the cheeks, then shook him, then he yelled at him, but all of these were to no avail. 'I guess Squalo-nii is really tired’ Just until he decided to bring a bucket of ice cold water. This will do the trick.

*Splash/Slam*

Meanwhile, on the outside of the room...

"That's funny. Today's different from the usual." Lussuria was already doing his routine when he found something suspicious. Fran didn't respond like he used to. There's no knife attack from Bel. He passed by Mammon's room only to hear no money counting. And Levi....He's already awake anyway. So his only chance now was Squalo. He was quite a sleeper especially today since he stayed up late.

Now going closer to his room, he already heard some noise but nonetheless he did his usual wake-up call. "SQU-CHAN! WAKE UP!"

*Splash*

"VOIII! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Lussuria sweat dropped. As soon as he slammed the door open, Squalo was already woken up by water, courtesy of Tsu-chan. Wait, Tsu-chan? Then he looked at him. Sunglasses, fur, hairstyle, so that’s why the others are already awake. Then just after a second, Lussuria couldn’t help but squeeze Tsuna to death. Not literally though. “Oh Tsu-chan! You could’ve said you’re going to dress up as me.”

“Luss-nee-chan, good morning!” Tsuna greeted then after a while he had realized that he had forgotten about his cosplay so he fixed his clothes and turned to Squalo. “Squ-chan, why are you so wet?”

“VOIII! Who’s the one with the bucket?!” Squalo shouted as he started drying himself. Really now, doesn’t everyone know how hard it is to dry a long hair?

Tsuna nodded in understanding as if he’s not the one responsible. “Is that so? Well anyway, breakfast is almost ready. Be sure to be there within 5 minutes.” He ordered before leaving the room.

There was a short moment of silence when Lussuria broke it. “That Tsu-chan~ Anyway Squ, don’t be late for breakfast, okay?” was the last thing he said before leaving a still drenched Squalo.

Later that time, everyone was already gathered in the dining room. It was quite normal except for two people.

“Mini-Luss! Would you pass me that plate?” Lussuria asked as he was busy serving breakfast.

Tsuna immediately complied. “Of course, Luss-nee! Here you go!”

While the two are busy with what they’re doing, the others just looked at them especially at Tsuna with his ïclothes and stuff.  “Mini-Luss?” Somebody had finally asked and Lussuria just smiled.

“That’s what I decided to call Tsu-chan for today. Isn’t that cute?” And the others had no choice but to keep silent. Well, at least the mystery of the mysterious voice this morning and the annoyed shark has been solved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

4:00 am; Levi’s room

“Hn. I’m going to check the hallways now.” Levi said as he walked to the door. What he didn’t expect though that there’s someone blocking the exit. “Tsuna, what are you doing here?”

“I’m going to protect the boss.” Tsuna replied as he adjusted the parabolas on his back. To tell you the truth, he doesn’t really know what Levi is doing so he decided to follow him.

On the other hand, Levi just shrugged and continued on his patrol. He strolled along the corridors, checked the securities, and then after an hour he stopped seeing as his little follower isn’t going to go away anytime soon. He sighed when he felt something bumped on his back. He turned around and kneeled at Tsuna’s height. “Do you really want to protect the boss?”

Tsuna beamed up after Levi asked that. It’s been an hour since he trailed Levi and he just can’t believe it’s really boring. And so… “Of course I want too! That’s my purpose for today!”

Levi ruffled his hair and stood up. “Then come with me.”

And so Tsuna did. They passed by different doors until they’re finally on their destination. Tsuna knitted his eyebrows. He didn’t know that there’s a room like this here. So as soon as Levi opened the door, he peeked at it and didn’t expect what he saw. It was Xanxus who is actually doing some work.

“Boss, what do you want me to do for you?” Levi asked but Xanxus didn't even bat an eyelash when he told him to get out. And Levi being Levi again was about to leave when Tsuna went in front of Xanus desk.

"I didn't know you're doing all that work, Xan- uhm... boss. I thought you're asking your subordinates to do it."

Xanxus then looked at Tsuna when he caught sight on the thing on Tsuna's back. "What the hell are those?"

"Oh these? It's Levi's parabola! I'm him today so that means I'm also going to protect you." Tsuna explained as he took the parabola and opened. "Maybe I should also learn Levi's technique."

"Hn. Then could you get that paper for me."

Levi just couldn't accept it. His boss just actually let Tsuna help him instead of himself. Looking at them now, it seems that Xanxus is enjoying Tsuna's company while he was told to get out. Guess he's just really unworthy to be beside him. So he just decided to leave.

It didn't go unnoticed to Tsuna though. After he got all the papers Xanxus wants, he immediately looked at Levi and saw him leaving. He felt guilty. He just knew what Levi was feeling so he ran towards him after he said his goodbye to Xanxus. "Levi, wait!" He called.

But Levi just ignored him as if he didn't hear something. He continued to walked until he heard Tsuna scream.

"HIEEE!" Levi immediately turned around to look and saw Tsuna's fallen body and a giant vase ready to fall.

Tsuna was just running towards Levi when he tripped on his own foot. Some things just never leave him and one of them was his clumsiness. He was about to stand up when he saw a giant vase about to fall over him. He must've hit it when he fell down. Due to shock, the only thing he could do was scream and shut his eyes. And that's when it happened.

*Crash*

Instead of feeling the shattered piece of ceramic, he felt a warm hug. Well, not exactly a hug but it seems like a body is covering him. Tsuna then opened his eyes. Of course he saw the other pieces of the vase but also someone who's over him. Levi had protected him. "Levi, are you alright?!"Tsuna asked as he looked for wounds.

"I'm fine. I'm already used to these stuff."Levi answered and dusted himself. Then suddenly, he was engulfed in a hug.

"Levi, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything that happened earlier." Tsuna apoligized then he remembered something. "Oh yeah... Xanxus-nii said he wanted some wine. He also said that you're the only who knows what he wants."

Levi smiled and started going to the kitchen to get that wine. "Tsuna, help me with it." Levi knew his boss was already strong enough to be protected but there's still someone who needs it.

Back at Xanxus' office...

"Trash, get me another one."

"Of course, boss! No. 2, get me that wine!"

"Here you go no. 1!"

And Xanxus just knew that two Levi isn't what he needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess that went well." Mammon had just arrived from who knows where. Now she just wants to rest until she saw a crowd just around the corner. Curious, she went and decided to take a look. In front of the crowd, she saw a cloaked figure.

"Yare yare~ So you want to know the future?" The cloaked figure asked one of the them.

The man, one of Levi's subordinate, nodded and so began the 'fortune telling'.

"Hmmm... Someone will appear from behind and all of you will be gone here." The cloaked figure foretold. Well, not really. He just sensed someone from behind by using his hyper intuition and knowing that person, she'll probably do that.

All of the subordinates cringed. They took the warning seriously and waited for that someone to arrive. And she did.

"Yare yare~ What are you doing here? Go back to your posts. We're not paying you for this." Mammon ordered.

"Mammon-sama!" The subordinates exclaimed. So this is what the fortune is telling. They really are going to be gone here.

"I guess that's it guys. You better go to your posts now. Thanks for your patronage!" The cloaked figure said and few minutes later, the only ones remaining are him and Mammon.

Still not satisfied, Mammon then approached the cloaked figure who is busy counting some money. "I supposed you're gonna explain Tsuna?"

Tsuna then took off his hood and grinned at Mammon. "Welcome back Mammon-nee!"

Mammon nodded acknowledging him. "And what are you supposed to be?" She asked as she sat on Tsuna's head.

"That's mean Mammon-nee! I'm you! Look, I even got Luss-nee to draw me a tattoo like yours." Tsuna pouted as he showed the purple triangle-shaped tattoos on his cheeks.

"Is that so? Then can you predict my future?" Mammon then started to challenge Tsuna. She's quite interested on what Tsuna will pull off but she didn't get what she wanted. Instead of a fortune telling, she got hands that seems like it wants something from her.

"You've got to pay first, Mammon-nee. My hyper... fortune telling is top notch you know" Tsuna said.

Mammon was at first surprised at what Tsuna said but afterwards, smirked. He really does learn from the best. Then she had an idea. "Hey Tsuna, want me to help you?" She suggested. She really doesn't want to do it for free but at least she's gonna earn money.

Tsuna pondered for a bit. It's actually a great plan to have expert on his side. "Hmmm... On one condition though. Half's mine, okay?"

"Deal." And so began Mammon and Tsuna's fortune telling stand. Much to their surprise, it went well. The line's really long and they have been busy for the past few hours. It's already night time when they actually finished. They were already packing when a late customer came to them.

"Senpai, have you seen my hat?" The newcomer asked.

Mammon turned around with a bored look. "This is not a lost and found section, Fran."

"Awww... I really thought you could find it Senpai. You have those really cool esper things, right?" Fran said on his monotonous voice.

"Fine but pay first. I'll try to find it." Mammon finally said.

Meanwhile, on Tsuna's side, he's already sweating bullets when Fran was searching for his hat. Looking at him now, he's wearing his old apple hat illusion. Tsuna was quietly listening to their conversation when he heard Mammon actually trying to help. He panicked and immediately stopped her. "Wait, Mammon-nee! I'm gonna do it!" Then he turned to Fran. "Fran, your hat, you're gonna find it tomorrow. So be patient."

Fran nodded though he's a little bit disappointed. He thought he could find his hat now. Guess he'll continue searching tomorrow so he thanked them before leaving.

When Fran was no longer visible, Tsuna slumped down on his seat. "Phew... That was close."

Mammon was a little curious though. She already knew where Fran's hat is but she didn't asked any further. Everybody has their reasons. So instead, she counted the money they have earned and handed half to Tsuna but he refused.

"Mammon-nee, please keep it. I really don't need money and I have lots of fun. It's already enough for me." Tsuna grinned making Mammon also smile.

"Me too Tsuna. Thanks." She said as she patted Tsuna on the head. Guess she'll also do this next time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When morning came, Fran was already searching for his froggy hat. According to Tsuna, he would find it today. Eventhough he's kinda doubting, it was worth a try.

It's not like he really loved that hat though. He just didn't want something to lose. He searched everywhere in his room until Lussuria called him from breakfast. That's when he finally decided to pause for a while. Nobody wants to miss breakfast. He was about to leave his room when someone tried to scare him.

"Boo!" There was a moment of awkward staring contest before Fran reacted.

"Ah. There's a frog fairy."

Tsuna sweatdropped. Frog fairy? Really? He then removed 'his' frog hat. "Fran! There's no such thing as frog fairy."

"I'm just kidding. Anyway, so that's where my frog hat went." Fran pointed. To tell you the truth, he was quite tired from searching for his hat plus using illusion at the same time.

Tsuna nodded. He was really guilty though on what he had done. It's all because he hadn't found any of Fran's things. He then bowed and tried to give them back. "I'm really sorry Fran! I didn't really mean to... I was suppose to borrow it but I didn't have a chance!"

Fran didn't mind though. He just wants to know where it was so he refused to take it and put it on Tsuna's head again. "That's okay. You're cosplaying all of us, right? Then with a little bit of this, you will be an exact copy of me." He said as he worked on his illusion.

Tsuna didn't know what happened. It really feels weird to be covered in illusion. And so, he check himself on a mirror and was surprise at his appearance. He really looks like Fran. "Fran... This is great! We could really fool the others like this."

And thus, with their silent understanding, they began their prank. They went downstairs and the first one they saw was Levi.

"Oh.. What a surprise, loyal puppy." Fran greeted but he was ignored. Everyone knows how annoyed Levi is at Fran so he took this as an opportunity. After Fran passed by, Tsuna followed suit. Levi couldn't believe his eyes. Aren't there two Frans?

Next they saw Lussuria, who was currently cooking. Fran just did the same thing. He greeted him but this time he was asked a favor.

"Fran, could you call Tsuna for me? He still haven't gone down."

Fran complied making the perfect chance for Tsuna. After he left, Tsuna went in, still in disguise, causing Lussuria quite surprise. "That was fast! What did he say?"

"Sorry, I'll check him again." Tsuna replied. He was trying hard not to laugh. So when he left, this time Fran went in.

"And?" Lussuria asked again. He was now wondering how Fran's doing it. Well, not really. He kinda felt some illusions there.

"He's already coming." Fran answered.

Lussuria nodded and thanked him but suddenly, someone also answered at his other side.

"He's here." The other Fran said.

Lussuria quirked an eyebrow. Isn't Fran just over there? Then he remembered about Tsuna's mission for the week. "Mou~ Come on, you two better go to your seats now." Then he patted Tsuna. "You can't fool me."

Well, that's a bummer. Somebody already knew who's who. So they went to the dining room and that's where they saw Bel.

"Morning, fake prince." Fran greeted.

Bel immediately turned around holding a kmife and was about to throw when he saw the two Frans.

"You can do that fake prince." Fran started.

"That is, if you know who's the real me." Then Fran no. 2 continued. They're really in sync that almost nobody could even suspect. Tsuna was really great at acting.

Bel was confused. He really doesn't know who is the real Fran. He can sense illusions to the both of them. "Ushishishi~ That's hard. Then I'll just do this." He suddenly thre both knives.

It went past through Fran's hat but unfortunately for Tsuna, it didn't, causing it to almost hit him. "HIEEE! Bel! That was scary! Do you really do this to Fran everytime?" Now that was a way to blow their cover. After a few seconds, the illusion slowly dissipated revealing a pouting brunet.

"I told you it hurts, fake prince." Fran then started to whine as if he's the one who wss hit.

"Shut up froggy."

"Yare yare~ That was a really high class illusion. You could even almost fool me." Mammon said as she entered the room.

Fran shook his head. "It was also Tsuna's acting skills."

Tsuna slightly blushed at the compliment. "Then how about we try it again later, Fran."

Fran nodded as they started to eat breakfast. "But you know, I really saw a pineapple fairy and tooth decay fungi a long time ago." He told them and Tsuna just couldn't help but sweatdrop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"VOIIIII!" Someone shouted as it echoed throughout the mansion. Everyone winced at the sound and started covering their ears.

Squalo was just 'quietly' relaxing when somebody kicked his door open reavealing some annoyed people.

"Will you lower it down, Squ-chan!"

"Ushishishi~ It's really annoying sharky."

"I can't even concentrate on counting."

Now Squalo was confused. Everybody was complaining and he hasn't done a thing. "VOIII! What the hell are you talking about?"

This time, Levi started."Don't play dumb. It was you who-"

"VOIIIII!" And there was it again. While they're at Squalo's room, somebody shouted again but now they've witnessed it wasn't really Squalo. So they quickly went to where the noise came from. When they did, they saw a certain brunet holding a sword. That's not new if he's cosplaying Squalo but what was funny was his hair.

"VOIII! Are you here to see me?" Tsuna shouted at them as he pointed his sword towards them.

Meanwhile, the others really want to be serious right now but they can't. They are really trying their best to stifle their laugh but they can't. So after a few seconds, they burst into laughter.

Tsuna saw this, of course, and frowned. What's funny? He haven't seen anything. "VOIII! What's the matter?" He asked but froze when he heard their reply.

"You look like a girl."

"Ushishishi~ Really Tsuna. I never thought that I could see you in a wig again."

And then literally, that was the end of Tsuna's cosplay week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Varia HQ, Japan.

It was just a normal day when Varia was called into an emergency meeting. They quietly went to their meeting room without Tsuna's knowledge. When they entered, they saw boss in a really serious mood.

They were a little bit silent at the tensed atmosphere when Squalo broke it.  "VOIII! What did you call us for, Boss?"

Xanxus then glared at them and took off half of his Vongola ring. "The rings are fake." He said as smashed the fake one into little pieces. Simultaneously, all of the guardian's ring too.

They were all in a shocked state. "What do we do now, Boss?" Lussuria asked. They didn't want to hear this news.

"We'll continue the plan. We'll have to use that."

And at that moment, they heard an explosion at a nearby room and...

"HIEEE!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yeah... here's the second fluff I'm talking about. To those who are anticipating Tsuna's Xanxus cosplay, I'm really sorry it will be on another Varia style omake. It's too damn long.. haha xD and also let's be serious right now. Nothing also really happens here except for the last part. It's Varia's point of view. It's also the start of the pre- ring conflict next chapter. We're finally on the serious path! :)

Well, hope you enjoy the chapter and thank you for all your votes and comments!

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...
303K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
274K 7.5K 56
Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it started, this was the dawn of your memorie...
360K 14.6K 38
A 27 year old Sawada Tsunayoshi was there, living in his hell of being a boss, PAPERWORKS. But then, he started getting dizzy and Byakuran gave him h...