πƒπ€ππŒπ€π‚π‡πˆ (ダンまけ) ; sage

By xXMrJBlazeXx2

Published: Nov. 4, 2020 4:22 PM (BEWARE THIS CONTENT CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE READING) He is forsaken in the pr... More

Prelude I Sage
First I Conviction I Familia
Bell Cranel III Coward
Strength IV
Lili V
Stable Boy VII
Beauty VIII
Cursed IX
Summary
Hero X

Unrelenting, Argonaut VI

228 6 6
By xXMrJBlazeXx2

容赦ない、アルゴナウタイVI

"Experience depends on the work and effort of the individual, however what he or she lacks is an unrelenting spirit."

-

Bell: Hey, Sage? Do you mind going out to buy some jasmine for us? I'm-ugh-kinda-broke.

-

Sage: Really? That fast! What've you been spending it on, Bell? M-rated Loli magazines!

-

Bell: (red) No...

-

Sage: (honest) I can see the look in your eyes, kid. You're planning to tell the rest, something important without my knowledge! Well. I ain't leaving until you explain.

-

Hestia: You're being such a sour puss, Sage! We all know you have secrets of your own, so be respectful of Bell-kun. 

-

Sage: Ok. I'll buy some stupid tea, goddess. But, once I come back. Don't expect me to...

-

Slamming the front door, on my face. I can feel the wooden imprint. 

-

Sage: (furious) I swear to the gods, Hestia. I'm gonna make you regret doing that! 

-

Stomping my feet away, I guess I should head to the markets first.

-

LILI POV

-

Gazing as the monkey man left us alone, to discuss in private. I can't believe he's our second leader. He seems more childish than Bell. And the boy's 15?

-

Lili: So, while he's gone. Tell us, Bell. What's wrong?

-

Bell: It's not really about my issue, but Sage's. Haven't you noticed---

-

Lili: Noticed what?

-

Bell: (glum) He's been sneaking out to go training! Without me!

-

Lili: So...what's the big deal? You seriously kicked him out cause of some extra work.

-

Bell: Uh, yea. I guess I did.

-

Lili: Should I go out looking for him?

-

Bell: If you want, but there's more. 

-

Lili: More? 

-

Bell: (whispers) Don't tell the goddess...but I also been training in secret.

-

Gasping to see Hestia jealous, she must've had the same feeling about Bell-sama.

-

Hestia: You were sneaking out? With who?

-

Bell: A....I....S

-

Dropping her clay plate...this ain't gonna end well.

-

Lili: Errr...I'm gonna find Sage-kun. Alright, Bell!

-

Bell: (gulps) ok...hurry back, Lili-chan.

-

Lili: Be right back.

-

Rushing to the door before closing it, I heard the sound of tossed furniture.

-

Lili: She should've just been the Goddess of War, & Fury. Hestia is clearly out of her mind.

-

Hestia: I heard that, Miss Supporter.

-

Lili: (scared) Eep! I'm just gonna look for Sage, before it gets dark.

-

10 MINUTES LATER

-

Roaming across town, to search for my friend. I began wondering how close our bond became. Seeing as he treats me like a younger sister. I've only met him for a few days, and he's treating me as person...an equal. I wonder though, does Sage have a family of his own before he came here?

-

Lili: (talking to herself) I should probably ask him...

-

Sage: (curious) Ask me what?

-

-

Lili: (slaps his face) Ah! Nothing!

-

Sage: (shrieks) Ow! Lili-chan. That really hurts.

-

Lili: Sorry, Sage. I didn't mean to smack you on purpose.

-

Sage: (laughs it off) It's okay, Lili-chan. Your slap really hurts, though. Nice hit.

-

Lili: Why are you complementing me, you idiot? Doesn't it ache?

-

Sage: Kinda of, but I encountered worse. But, I have important news regarding what I wanna discuss tonight, once we return.

-

Lili: Alright. Let's go then. 

-

Sniffing the food bag, near him. He drifts it away politely.

-

Sage: You can eat later..."once we return."

-

MIDNIGHT- DINNER SCENE- SAGE POV 

-

Hestia: Are you done with that bowl of squid, Miss Supporter?

-

Lili: (irritated) No, you glutton. Get some from Sage. Shoo!

-

Hestia: Err, Sage? Is it ok if you share with that?

-

Sage: No...

-

Hestia: (fawning) Aw, pretty please. I'll reward you, handsome.

-

Sage: Really think flattery is gonna save you? My answer still stands, Goddess.

-

Hearing the goddess's stomach growl, before she had the chance to open her mouth, I took a piece of grilled squid and place it inside w/chopsticks. 

-

Sage: There! Happy?

-

Hestia: (embarrassed) yes...

-

Sage: Good. Now, as I was saying, "we all need to prepare for tomorrow". The mission that the guild tasked us with is "a tough one". 

-

Bell: (gulps) A Minotaur...Like Last Time.

-

Sage: (grips his bowl) Yea. But, don't fret Bell. I'm not leaving your side again.

-

Lili: Again?

-

Sage: Oh...errr you're new, so I'll inform you of what happened?

-

Explaining to her in detail of how I separated from Bell, when a minotaur was on a rampage, the room seems to be quieter than expected. Finding that the "Rabbit" hasn't finished his food, I became worried.

-

Sage: Hey, Bell?

-

Bell: Yes...

-

He replied, in a scared fashion, his trauma must've returned ever so soon.

-

Sage: Never be afraid, Bell. This is but another challenge for you to overcome. I know the Minotaurs terrifies you, but remember, true strength lies in the heart, not in the might.

-

Giving a firm smile, I noticed it helped my friend a little bit. 

-

Sage: (yawns) All this stupid talk got me tired, I'm heading to bed, you guys.

-

Bell: (quiet) Okay, goodnight Sage.

-

Sage: Night, Bell....sweet dreams.

-

Arching my brow to observe the goddess who was still eating the squid I left out, Lili just waves as I went over to the couch to sleep. 

-

NOON- AT BABEL

-

As we got prepped for the mission today, it wasn't mainly the Minotaur we're after, but a group of ravaging monsters, that is currently disturbing the dungeon. Being tasked to stay with my friend, I did my best to lighten his mind from his previous trauma. Now, as we are listening to a captain from the Loki Familia speak, he appoints each group different assignments, then later giving out a speech, the pallum by the name of Finn Deimme was said to be one of the brightest adventurers in Oraio. 

-

-

Finn: Thank you all for coming, I understand that each of you are eager to kill the creatures that's causing havoc in Labyrinth, and for that I owe you a debt of gratitude for sacrificing your time. Although, with respect to a certain flaws in the past..we could not avoid, "one of our own" nearly died last month, let's make sure that everyone returns alive and in quality condition. Good Luck, Adventurers.

-

Heading into the tower, we kept marching lower, past each floor, till we reach Floor 9.

-

Where Needle Rabbits, and Orcs lain, this floor was now familiar to us, three.

-

Lili: Be wary, you two. This place gotten less crowded ever since the Minotaur.

-

Sage: Yea. I would be scared if I fought a ferocious beast.

-

Bell: (upset) Hopefully, it doesn't show up.

-

Sage: (overconfident) That sounds ridiculous, it wouldn't dare climb this far up, while adventurers are on the lookout.

-

Lili: Sage, I'd rather not see you lower your guard. Anything can happen inside the dungeon.

-

Sage: Pfhpt, please. The Minotaur isn't that big of a--- "boom"

-

Smacking me to the side of the rock pillars, I gasped out in pain.

-

Bell: (trembling in fear) It can't be....

-

Rushing over to pull me up, I stare directly behind Bell to the creature that he's been afraid of---for so long.

-

Sage: Why, why do I always have to jinx it?!

-

THE ARGONAUT, BELL/SAGE V.S. MINOTAUR 

-

Thereafter, the three of us wanted to fight the beast, I ought to mention how badly I was injured. Although I didn't want to give in to those debilitating results. I simply won't let this severe pain slow me down. Also, Lili....you were right ... I was being too careless, now look where we are?

-

Crawling on the dirt, we couldn't pick ourselves back up.

-

The enraged monster stood there, boasting in strength, as I watched. 

-

Grinding my teeth from the struggle, I arose, same as Bell.

-

Sage: (fatigue) ...I won't die here.

-

Bell: (brave) Neither will I. Let's do this!

-

Sage: Couldn't have said it any better, you silly rabbit!

-

Heading over to fight the beast, I am soon stopped by Lili, who grappled me by the waist..

-

Sage: Lili! What the Hell, let go of me!

-

Lili: (hugging him) No...

-

Sage: Lili, I won't ask you again.

-

Lili: (releasing him) Come back in one piece, please. I can't bare to watch you to die, Sage.

-

Sage: (patting her head) Has anyone told you how truly kind you are, Lili Arule? For everything I've done in my life, I never once question my decision on whether this familia was right for me. Yet, after some time, with all of you. I just can't begin to wonder, that our adventure is only beginning!

-

Lili: ...Sage-kun, I--- "BANG!"

-

Facing my attention over to the minotaur, who was currently fighting Bell. The boy needs me.

-

Sage: Go, Lili.

-

Lili: (teary) By some time, I'll get help.

-

N over my shoulder, as I see her leave. I hear the sound of hooves approaching me.

-

Sage: (grunts) Come get me, you bastard!

-

I shouted, while dismantling my staff in the knick of time, the bull came rushing, but only to find the stone column, as I was in mid-air to strike the monster's head.

-

Having caught his attention towards me, the Minotaur kept slashing the broadsword, which only enabled me to avoid the disparity. Taking advantage of the momentum of those various attacks, I see Bell slicing it across the back with his knife, before the creature was able snag him from behind to launch at me.

-

Colliding into each other, as the two feel on the ground. We barrel rolled to safety, after the half breed slammed his heavy blade down. 

-

Thinking of any opportunities for us to win. I really couldn't find one. But, to tire the poor beast out. I diverged a plan to hit from numerous locations, where it may be weakest at. Possibly from the left side, since the monsters wrist is broken. I wondered how it came to be.

-

Bell: This isn't working, Sage. We keep hitting the Minotaur, but it never goes down. Is it carrying a buffer or some sort?

-

Sage: Unlikely.

-

Bell: What are we gonna do?

-

Sage: I-don't-know. Waste time until the others arrive?

-

Bell: No...our goal is to kill it ourselves, Sage. Adventurer's rule. No support from familias.

-

Sage: Aw. No help from your crush, Bell? How touching? You must've really cared for Ais' sake to not let her fight?

-

Bell: (blushing) Can we not talk about her, right now? Focus on the fight, then we'll talk later.

-

Sage: (having fun) Whatever you say! I'll go for those kneecaps.

-

Bell: Fine! I can take care of his arms.

-

AFTERMATH - BEATEN

-

The Minotaur took care of Sage, as he continued to rearrange his face. Damaging his bruised ribs from the previous fight. The ginger passed out for a while, but was still conscious.

-

Reaching over to Bell, I saw he was in big trouble, so I tried numerous times to arise...and finally I managed to get up the sixth with broken ribs. Staring at the Loki Familia whom were watching us, I heard Lili call out to me. 

-

-

Lili: Sage, give up! You already did plenty. Let them take care of it.

-

Sage: (grins) No...We're ending this now. Sorry, Lili.

-

Lili: You idiot, get out of there!

-

Finn: It's no use. The monkey lost his mind long ago, look at him.

-

Bete: I still can't believe that lunatic is able to get up. How stupid is he to think he'll end this with one blow.

-

-

Ais: Don't underestimate, Bell's Familia, Bete...their second in command has proven to be a decent fighter.

-

Bete: DECENT? Are you joking, Ais? You call "that" decent. Look at their current state, Ais! The banana peeler has proven no use on the battlefield. His bones are cracked, and his staff is split in two. What exactly could he accomplish with that "Rabbit" you like so much? Tomato Boy and Monkey Brain's don't stand much of a chance against the minotaur.

-

Tiona: (in disbelief) I hate to admit it, but the monkey's gonna die...and the rabbit doesn't have the strength to defeat that monster. Let's stop them before, one of them perishes.

-

Lili: (grips her hand) Please, I'm begging you! Save them! I'll give you anything. Just please, stop them.

-

Tiona: (worried) Ais?

-

-

Ais: (trusting us) They'll win. I know they will. Because Bell is strong.

-

BELL POV

-

Come on, Bell! Ais is watching you fight. Don't let save you now. You're not done!

-

Bell: (taking the impact) AH!

-

Being smacked away again, the monster grips my leg as I began kicking, attempting to pop every bone imaginable, I yelped in pain as I can hear Lili's scream.

-

Wanting to run from all of this, one person stood up for me in my hour of need.

-

Bell: (weakened) .....Sage

-

Sage: GET UP, BELL! YOU CAN DO THIS! I KNOW--- ARGH! "BANG!"

-

Receiving a punch to the face, it began to swell as teeth fall out. As the minotaur refused to let me die so quickly. The bastard decided to finish me here, while lifting up the broadsword

-

Screaming out in a dauntless fashion, my eyes fade to gray...as I snapped my blade with blood dripping from my fingertips.

-

Which caused the minotaur to feel scared of my overwhelming strength, I caught the opportunity to get back at him

-

Jabbing the broken piece into their abdominal, the bastard didn't go down until he shows up...

-

Bell: FIREBOLT!

-

Launching a wave of fire across it's chest region, the flames emitted the shade of red.

-

Bell: FIREBOLT!

-

Erasing the organs inside, the minotaur was almost dead...

-

One More Time, Bell....

-

Bell: F-I-R-E-B-O-L-T!!!

-

The last word, that the vicious monster heard...he was finally slain. While, the black dust turned blue...

-

Sage: ....We Won!

-

I gasped in satisfaction similar to person "watching him very closely". 

-

-

Laying there as staring upwards at Bell in front of me...

-

Sage: (smirks) I finally achieved a skill, Bell! What should I call it---hmm?

-

Catching my breathe, as I began smiling, I was the only one who could hear him respond.

-

Sage: "Unrelenting Spirit". Do you like it? Or is it too simple? Should I change it--Bell? 

-

Remaining silent...his mind was blank.

-

Sage: (teary) Bell...say something? Are you alright...

-

-

Bell: (mind zero) ....Argonaut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 157 9
Boredom can make people do some crazy things. That rule applies to the gods as well. When Freya discovers a mysterious crystal ball, she inadvertentl...
70.8K 1.9K 57
Heroes. Legendary figures from stories who are remembered by their glory, fame and prestige. They were the light in the darkness that fought against...
433K 15.1K 151
Kichirou Saiyaku was your average 28-year-old shut-in NEET. The type who locked themselves away to always play video games, watch anime, and read man...
17.2K 412 25
A crossover between Danmachi and Kamen Rider OOO. You are the main character of this story. You have been isekaied to this world. Will you be able to...