Heartless ( 1D Fanfiction)

GwenBookAddict द्वारा

"You're not allowed to fall in love with him. It's for the saftey of our clients." Easier said then done, Whe... अधिक

1) "I didn't break in....The door was open."
2) "Daddy?!?!"
3) "So you come in, Uninvited, Forget my name and demand to watch my TV?"
4) Pfffffffffft! Date One Direction? Um, EW!
5) . "Hundreds and Thousands. Even Kayla Blue eats it."
6) Kayla on sugar... not pretty.
7) "Is your Bikini Pink?"
8) Yes, I am a girl.
9) Ok, so whose girlfriend am i?
10) Do you have these nightmares often?
11) And Remember, You're madly in love.
12) The game of ❤
13) "I must defend the lady!"
14) Introducing Prince Charming...
15) "We're going to torture you."
16) Truth or Dare???
17) this is war
18) The Great Kayla Fiasco
19) A New Friendship arises
20) Daddy calls
21) Charector interview, NOT A CHAPTER
READER COMP

23) Get kissed by a frog

16.9K 476 242
GwenBookAddict द्वारा

“Kayla!” Niall screams. “Shit!”

I can hear other shouts too, from the other guys, they all sounds worried. And that makes me smile, It kind of makes me feel special, that they care.  And as Harry bursts out into the clearing, followed by Zayn and Liam and then Louis and finally Niall, all looking frantic.

“What – What is it?” Harry asks, rushing over to me, his eyes darting around like a mad man’s. “Are you hurt? What’s wrong?  Did- Can I help you somehow?”

“Do you know what time it is?” I ask.

He looks baffled. “Er.. What?”

“Do you know what time it is?” I  demand.

“You yell, sounding like you were either giving birth or being kidnapped and then demand to know what the time is? Are you insane or something? I was worried SICK!”

“Haz.” I said. “Do you realise what the time is?”

“Kayla, I don’t FREAKING CARE ABOUT THE TIME.”

“Harry. It’s Five O’ Clock.”

“And?” He asks, spreading his hand out.

“Harry, Do you remember any prior engagements we have today?”

“Oh…. Stella! The date!” He says. “When was that again?”

I smile at him. “Five O’Clock.”

“Oh! Kayla we’ve got to go!” He says, grabbing my hand and yanking me in the direction he came. I smile, shaking my head, Boys, Are such simple minded creatures.

“I’ve got to do my hair!” He saw muttering. “And get dressed! God- Jeez!”

He turned to me. “How pretty is you’re friend Stella anyway?”

“She works for Victoria’s secret as a model.” I lied. “And she goes out with tons and tons of guys. Really. You going to have to try and impress her.”

Harry flushed. “Oh.”

“And.. And I suppose Dallas has the same good looks?” Niall asked.

“Yes.” I said, being truthful this time. “Dallas is really good looking.”

“But don’t you barley know this guy?”  Louis asked.

“So?”

“I mean what if he tries to like… rape you are something?” Louis asked, blushing.

I rolled my eyes, “You’ll be there to protect me.”

“So does this mean we can go on the date with you?” Liam asked.

“No!” I said quickly.  “No! I am NOT inviting you to go on the date with me.”

We had reached the trailer by then.  “Great.” Zayn said. “I’ll go get dressed into the outfit I bought yesterday.”

I sighed and ran up the stairs, throwing the clothes out of my suitcase in search of the dress. It was the only dress I owned. It had been my mothers. Dad had given it to me last birthday, and it still fit me, because I had finished growing.

“Kay, were are you growing?” Niall asked.

“To the toilets to get changed.”

“We don’t mind if you get changed here!” Harry volunteered.

I rolled my eyes, and ignored him. “Bye guys.” I said, grabbing some hairspray.

Entering the toilets the first thing I did was lock the door, so that no one could come in. then I shook my hair out of my ponytail,  letting it fall loose on my shoulders.  My father always said I had my mother’s looks. I was never quite sure if that was a compliment. I never really wanted to look or resemble my mother in any way. After she left us, I kind of stopped wanting to be like other people. Stopped the desire to want people to like me. I just wanted to be myself, if that was possible.

I quickly shook off the sweat pants and sweat shirt, letting them fall to the floor, and I studied myself for a second. What kind of girls had more muscles than a boy? What kind of girl had abs? I was probably more girl than boy, I don’t know. I just always kind of hated the colour pink, and barbie dolls. All I ever wanted was soccer boots. Not clothes.

It was kind of sad to admit, but this was my first date. Smiling, I slipped the dress on, thinking about all the possibilities this date could lead to. Maybe we would hold hands. Maybe we would kiss. I gripped the mirror for a second. Kiss… My first kiss. As much as I wanted to deny the girl part of me, I was kind of nervous about the thought of my first kiss. Would I ever want to kiss Dallas? I guess Louis kind of had a point, I barley know the guy.

Speak of the devil.  ”Kayla!” Louis called, knocking on the door. “Can I come in?”

I didn’t say anything.

Kiss.

Hold hands.

Dallas.

My stomach clenched. I felt like throwing up.

“Oh God. Oh God Oh God.” I said, looking down.

“Kayla?” Louis asked.

“Just a minute.”

Wasn’t you’re first kiss supposed to be with someone would care about?

I mean, I never really watched those sort of movies…. But that’s kind of what I gathered from them.  Did I even care about Dallas? Or was it just a crush that would last two minutes?

“Kayla I will bust this door down.” Louis said, I could tell he was half- joking and half-serious.

“Coming.” I said numbly, my fingers scrambling at the lock. “I’m coming.”

I opened the door to see a nervous looking Louis.

“Hey are you ok?” He asked, stepping in without being asked.

“No.” I said honestly. “I’m not.”

“What can I do to help?” He asked.

“What can you do?” I said absent-mildly. “You can kiss me.”

“Excuse me?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said, reassuring myself. “Kiss me.”

“W- Why would you even voluntarily ask me to do that? Are you on drugs?” He demanded.

“I can’t have my first kiss be with Dallas.” I said. “Because I need my first kiss to be with someone I care about. Even if I don’t care about you… in that way. It needs to be with someone special. Not just anyone.”

“Well, I’m flattered.” Louis said. “But.. Can’t you just ask Harry or someone else?”

“Not now.”  I said. “They’re going to be here any time.”

“Who? Oh yeah Stella and Dallas.” Louis looked down, running a finger through his hair.  “Uh… look… Kayla… the thing is…” 

And then I kissed him.

.

.

.

.

.

Enjoy the chater? I hope you did! So, what are your thoughts? Kiam? Kiall? Karry? I know those are the three most common ships with this book… there aren’t many Zayla or Kiam shippers. Oh yeah, soz (Slang for sorry) about the cliff-hanger chapter.

X  Gwen

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
1.9K 71 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
78K 1.5K 48
A year later and the WWA World Tour ends, the One Direction boys decide to spend their well earned vacation back in California. But their are a few...