Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

Av BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

14

9K 450 257
Av BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

I just arrived at the entrance of the school and I already hear whispers around me. I have this feeling that it's related to Jungkook cause he's such a hot topic..... definitely hot.

I came alone since Jimin was being such a dramatic bitch, he decided to stay home to recover from yesterday.

It wasn't even a date and he's acting like Yoongi hyung proposed...

I just shook my head and went to the hallway. It was a bit hard to not eavesdrop since they're not being quiet enough with their whispers.

"He is so cute! It's such a small change, but I almost fell in love!"
"Why does it give us such an affect?"
"Imagine if he tried other things? I would die!"

Confusion was written on my face, but I got distracted when I see two familiar figures and smiled. I started skipping towards them, but froze.

There I see Hoseok hyung talking to Jungkook, but my attention is more drawn to the latter cause he is wearing GLASSES!!!

SO CUTE~!

I know I've already seen him with glasses before, but I don't get to see him wear them everyday. I still haven't moved on with him in overalls and big round glasses.

Seeing him in those with his bad boy look? It does something to my heart and I just want to keep Jungkook all to myself.

I realized I wasn't the only one checking him out, almost the whole school is drooling over him wearing specs and I have this feeling of possessiveness in me.

I shouldn't be feeling possessive since we're not even together..... yet

I've had enough of their hungry eyes on my Jungkook, so I marched towards the two. I felt the boy jump a bit when I suddenly wrapped my arms around his waist from the back, but relaxed when he saw it was me.

"Hyung, you scared me a bit"
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself after seeing you like this"
"What do you mean?"

Arms still around his waist, I gently turned him around to face me. I raised my hand to boop his nose before pointing at his glasses.

He scrunched when I touched his nose, but soon had a look of realization.

"A bit suprising to see me wear this, hm? I did say about laying low on wearing stuff that makes me look small and..."
"...Pretty"

I smiled when he blushed after I finished his sentence. He nervously puts both his hands on either side of his spectacles and looked up at me.

"Y-You think so..?"

I swear this kid will be the death of me!

"Min Jungkook... the prettiest~"

I pulled him closer to me and buried my face on his shoulder. I started to nuzzle his neck, I just love how warm and perfect he is in my arms. I would be purring if I could.

"Not to ruin your moment, but it's disrespectful to ignore your Hoseok hyung, Tae"

I just hummed in response and continued cuddling Jungkook. Sadly, I was hit on the head and he was taken away from my embrace.

I whined and tried to reach out, but Hoseok hyung smacked my hand away, so I ended up growling at him.

"Shut up, Tae! How dare you growl at your hyung like that! Don't make me do a drop kick on you!"

I do not want to end up like Joon hyung with Yoongi hyung...

"Fine! I'm sorry and good morning, hyung"
"Good morning to you too, clingy possessive puke-colored giraffe"

I- ... hyung has been hanging out with Jin hyung and Jimin way too much

Jungkook just giggled and wrapped his hand around Hoseok hyung's arm. I furrowed my brows seeing this cause I want him to cling onto me instead.

"Don't look so territorial there, Baby Tae. It's considered rude to keep Jungkook all to yourself"

I blushed at that and sneered at him. He just rolled his eyes and clung onto my Jungkook to most likely piss me off even more.

"Anyway, I bet you're wondering why our Koo here is wearing his glasses"

This got me curious and delayed my imagination with me strangling Hoseok.

"It's kind of a funny story to be honest. Yoongi hyung almost passed out when Jungkook told him he wants to wear one of his more prettier clothes or accessories"

Jungkook sighs and shook his head a bit.

"It was so hard to convince my hyungie. He wanted to be the one to choose which of my clothes or accessories I should go for. What happened was honestly ridiculous"

******* Flashback

HOSEOK POV

Joon and I watched the two brothers bickering over the youngest' decision with wearing one of his pretty clothes. I get that it scares Yoongi hyung about the possible perverts and creeps...

....especially when he won't be by his side to protect him anymore.

I heard Joon sigh beside me and being the more 'mature' and 'responsible' out of the four of us, he decided to speak up.

"Hyung I get that you're worried, but from what I heard from you... Jungkook will be protected and kept safe since his hyungs will be there for him instead of you"

That made the oldest shut his mouth and looked down a bit. I can tell he's trying to think of ways to rebuttal Joon's statement, so I decided to help.

"Hyung, Joon is right. Tae, Jimin and I won't be leaving Jungkook by himself. Don't you want Koo to finally wear something he likes and feel... free?"

Jungkook nodded frantically and stared into his brother's eyes. He's giving him the puppy-eyes and I call that a foul play.

He's using aegyo on him.. that's unfair

"Don't look at me like that, you cute brat!"

Jungkook won

I laughed seeing how grumpy the oldest looks, but soon melted when his little brother hugged him happily.

He's too soft for his brother. The kid just needs to smile and he would turn to mush

"You can only choose one though! Don't overwhelm the kids at your school. It's too risky, just wear your pretty clothes little by little as days goes by"

Jungkook hummed excitedly. He skipped towards his closet and pull out a white shirt. In a blink of an eye, Yoongi hyung was suddenly beside him with a look of disagreement.

"I'm gonna have to stop you right there"

I looked at him confused.

"It's.. it's just a white shirt, hyung. He can just wear his leather jacket to cover-"
"Shut the fuck up, Sun's ass"

What the fuck?

Joon massaged his forehead, tired at the scene he's witnessing in front of him.

"Hyung... what did you expect Jungkook to wear?"
"White socks"

HE CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

"Hyungie! No one would notice such a change! Who even looks down and point out I'm wearing white socks instead of black?"
"What are you talking about? Anyone would notice"

For fuck's sake, Yoongi!

******* End

TAEHYUNG POV

"I... how did you manage to convince hyung about the spectacles?"
"We didn't"

What?

"I just grabbed the first thing I see in Kook's room and bolted out of the house, dragging Jungkook with me"

Jungkook sighs and looked up with a tired look.

"Feel bad for Joonie hyung, he was so scared and hesitant to block Yoongi hyung from running after us"

Hoseok hyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes at this. He let's go of Jungkook to cross his arms and huffs.

"He's a giant compared to Yoongi hyung! He was holding his arms out like he's dealing with a lion, but it's someone 5 times shorter than him! And guess what else he did!"

I have no idea what could've happened, so I remained quiet and let Hoseok hyung continue with his rant.

"I didn't see it, but I heard a spraying sound followed by a menacing hiss..."

Don't tell me...

"D-Did.. he?"
"Spray Yoongi hyung with water? Yes"

Oh my god

••••••• ••••• •••••••

I just finished my last class for today and felt my energy being low. I tiredly walked out of my classroom, but was engulfed in a big hug. We would've fallen if we weren't close to a wall.

I looked down at my attacker and felt like all my energy went back to full after seeing those sparkling doe eyes.

I happily hugged him back and started ruffling his hair making him giggle at this. I find it endearing to see that his eyes smile first before his lips does.

Gosh... I really really like you Jungkook

"Hobi hyung won't be with us to go to Jinnie hyung's cafe. Told me his class will finish a little later, so we can go there first"

I nodded and wrapped my arm around his waist. We proceeded to walk to our lockers, but I noticed a lot more stares on us... specifically Jungkook.

Maybe he should've went for the white socks instead of those glasses...

I didn't like the attention he was getting, so I made sure they wouldn't approach him by pulling him close to my sides which made Jungkook hold onto me.

"Jungkook..."

He hummed.

"You're so pretty..."

That made him trip on his foot, it was a good thing that he and I were basically glued to eachother so I was able to save him from kissing the floor.

I cooed at how red his face is. Jungkook tries to distract himself by fiddling his glasses a bit and not make eye contact with me.

"I- H-Hyung.. that.. that was so sudden! C-Calling me.. pretty out of nowhere"
"Would you like me to warn you first?"
"H-Huh? How-?"

I just chuckled and rest my head on his shoulder. I sighed in content when I feel his warmth on me.

"I'm gonna have to warn you about me telling you how beautiful and adorable you are with/without those round glasses of yours. I just want to keep you all to myself"

He sputters and covered my mouth with both his hands. I smirked at seeing him looking so shy and embarrassed since we're still in the hallway. The people around us can easily hear our conversation.

"H-Hy-Hyung! Stop talking please! You are so bold to say such embarrassing things where others can hear!"

I quirked a brow at him and gently took his wrist. I stared down at him making him feel shy under my intense gaze.

"I'm just telling the truth... and Jungkook.."

I softly grabbed his chin to make him look up at me.

"I'm making sure others would know... how you belong to no one..."

But me..

Not yet.. I couldn't tell him now. I want it to be more special, so I decided to just laugh and pinch his pink cheeks.

"You're really adorable, Jungkook. Let's go before Jin hyung gets mad that we didn't visit him"

I saw a hint of disappointment in his eyes when I pulled away from him. He nodded his head, but before I could start walking, he grabbed my hand.

Soft...

I looked at him, but he kept his face forward. I smiled when he spread his fingers for me to entwine mine. My heart is screaming and celebrating over this contact.

We walked like this to our lockers and to Jin hyung's cafe. Let's just say our school has a new topic to discuss about...

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"YAH! You ugly poisonous blue toad!"

We just arrived and I'm already getting attacked by Jin hyung and the nicknames. I didn't get to yell back at him when I saw a familiar face.

"Joonie hyung!"

Jungkook immediately ran after Joon hyung to give him a hug and the taller one fondly ruffled his hair.

"I have a feeling I'll bump into you two cause I need help"
"What is it, hyung?"
"It's about the owner here"

Jin hyung gave him a look and raised his brow.

"The fuck you mean by that, you tall stick-figure looking ass?"

The hell?

I know these two just met. Joon hyung never told me neither did Jin hyung about them meeting eachother.

"I meant... I'm confused-"
"I tend to do that to straight men-"
"That's not what I was trying to say!"

At this point, Jungkook and I just stared at the pair. I looked at Jin hyung for an explanation, but he just shrugged at me. So I decided to ask Joon hyung instead.

"I just came here and he kept kind of.... flirting with me?"
"Is.. is that a question?"

Joon hyung just sighed and looked at Jin hyung, who stared back. They kept quiet a bit until Jin hyung glared at me.

What the fuck did I do?

"You bitchy ugly Bubbles's twin! Why didn't you introduce me to Daddy legs here sooner?! I would've prepared myself and try to swoon this sexy beast off his feet!"

The younger hyung quirked a brow at the oldest and gave him a 'wtf' look.

"You were just insulting me a few seconds ago-"
"No one asked, you human version of the Eiffel Tower! Let me check you out later cause I need to scold this fucker"

Jungkook decided to save me from Jin hyung's wrath by approaching the counter and have a confused look on his face.

"You... like Joonie hyung?"
"Duh! He's tall, fluent in english and I might have a kink for legs"

Joon hyung and I gave the oldest judgemental looks, but of course he didn't care and brush us off.

"You say that as if I'm not standing right here and could hear everything"
"I'm just being honest! You're sexy bro"
"Calling me bro doesn't help your situation at all"

I saw Jungkook chuckle at their interaction, so I guess this meeting wasn't so bad... if you ignore Jin hyung's thirsty comments on Joon hyung.

"Joonie hyung is actually here for a break from his company! He'll be here for a long while, so hopefully you two get along"

Jin hyung snapped his head towards Joon hyung and looked at him with an offended look. The taller one was confused, but before he could ask.

"You didn't tell me you work in a company!"
"I'm actually the owner-"

Hyung choked at this information and pulled out a water bottle to drink. Once he finished the whole thing, he stared at Joon hyung.

"You are the love of my life, please take me as your sugar baby"
"Hyung what the fuck-"
"Shut up, Tae! You've been keeping this hot bastard to yourself and I'm mad at you for that!"

He's acting the same way Jimin is with Yoongi hyung! They're blood-related I swear!

Jungkook went beside me and leaned on my side. I just wrapped my arm around his neck and let him put his head on my shoulder.

Jin hyung saw this and smirked. I knew he would start teasing me, seeing the evil glint in his eyes.

"I see you two are comfortable~ You finally have the balls to ask Jung-"
"Hyung, what made you suddenly like Joon hyung?"

That was a success since he immediately turned to the other with heart eyes. I felt bad for using Joon hyung like this, but I have to save myself first.

The oldest rest his head on his palms with his elbows on the counter. He doesn't even care how painfully obvious he was being since Joon hyung is right in front of him, seeing all of his actions.

"It was love at first sight"

He gestured the tall hyung to come close to him, which he reluctantly did. Jin hyung grabbed his arm and suddenly put his other hand on Joon hyung's chest.

The three of were confused at what he was trying to point out. Seeing our puzzled look, hyung rolled his eyes and started feeling the younger's chest like a damn pervert.

"His chest, you dumbos!"

We all stared at his chest, even the owner of said chest stared. Still not getting what the oldest was trying to say.

"His chest?"
"My chest?"
"Yes, your chest"

Jungkook gestures his hand to ask hyung to elaborate. So he finally decided to explain.

"When I saw how big and built his chest was, that's when I knew he was the one for me!"
"This is sexual harassment, you know?"

Can we leave? Can Jungkook and I please leave?

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Taehyung is getting bolder and we stan a possessive hoe! Jungkook is slowly starting to wear his pretty clothes and maybe... his bad boy image will soon disappear? Also a little Namjin here too~

I wasn't sure to put Namjin in the tags cause they won't interact as much as Taekook and Yoonmin here, but I did and I hope you're okay with it 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.5K 44 4
This story is a Slow-burn love story between The Main Character: Ruby and Klaus.. This story DOES NOT follow the TVD storyline or TO. What would hap...