Periodic Table X Reader

By JimmyNeutron877

This is for a good friend of mine, but it can be 'enjoyed' by anybody who is INTO the Periodic Table. Enjoy! More

×Chapter 2×
♤Chapter 3♤
♡Chapter 4♡
○■Chapter 5■○
◇Chapter 6◇
{Chapter 7}
*'Chapter 8'*
-~Chapter 9~-

~Chapter 1~

1.8K 24 50
By JimmyNeutron877

It was a boring Monday in school and the weather seemed to reflect on your boredom, it was grey and overcast, it looked like it might rain.
"Alright class! I am going to give you a
print-off sheet of the Periodic Table for you to study over the next two days that I will be away, I will be back on Thursday to give you your topic test" the teacher explained as she handed the print-offs out to the students.
When she came to you and gingerly handed you the sheet, you picked it up and fangirled a little inside, you LOVED the Periodic Table, you didn't know why but you just seemed to be drawn to it.
*Bell Rings*
"Alright class dismissed have a good rest of your day!" Your teacher called out but half the class was gone already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 51 10
Y/N goes to a music store just to look at all the cool guitars and buy some CDs. But they bump into a curly haired boy with a bright smile. Idk jus...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
18.6K 631 60
~~~~~~~♛☯❅♚❤♾️✎➳•~~~~~~~~ "Hey, it's Duo." "It looks like you missed your Spanish lesson." "You know what happens now." . . . . . Run. Run for your...
168K 2.7K 57
Completed. OneShot book 1. Just some Aarmau Oneshots. Yep that's about it.