My Guardian Angel// MY.M FF[C...

By Hatashi_Yuri29

[COMPLETED] [REPUBLISHED - 06/12/2023] Nam Shin (Y/N), A Troublemaker Angel, God decided to punish him by sen... More

MGA #1
MGA #2
MGA #4
MGA #5
MGA #6
MGA #7
MGA #8
MGA #9
MGA #10
MGA #11
MGA #12 (Special Birthday Chapter// M.SN)
MGA #13 (SBC//M.SN Pt.2)
MGA #14 (Secret Revealed?)
1K Reads!!!
MGA #15 (SECRET REVEALED PT.2)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINARII!
MGA #16: Mysterious Person's P.O.V
MGA #17
MGA #18: Unknown Number?
MGA #19
MGA #20
MGA #21
MGA #22
MGA #23 (FINAL CHAPTER)
THANK YOU!!!

MGA #3

645 27 11
By Hatashi_Yuri29

3rd Person's P.O.V

Jihyo: "You two know Each other?" She asked while pointing at them, ShiNa is still Locked eyes.

(We Can improve the ship name just comment your Ideas 😂😊)

Mina: "H-he's The gu--" She got cut off when sadness unnie suddenly barges in.

Sadness Unnie: " Hi gir--Oh Mina, you didn't told me you brought your boyfriend here." She said, when she said the 'Boyfriend' part, the two blushed.

"BOYFRIEND?!" The girls Shouted in unison.

Jihyo: "Does that mean his the one who Cheated on you?!" She shouted glaring at Shin.

Mina: "He's n-"

Jeongyeon: "Shhh, Don't worry, now that he's here we can beat him up easily, no escape." she said, cracking her knuckles, same as the others.

Shin: "U-uhmm, I-i think Y-you guys go-"

Nayeon: "Shut up!"

Tzuyu: "You have the right to remain silent." She said and shoot death glares to Shin, Shin gulp a lump of his throat.

Then Jeongyeon picked up a broom and run towards shin and Smack him using the broom, then the others began to join her, except Mina and Sadness unnie, Shin can't do anything but to cover himself.

Sana: "YOU BASTARD, HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON OUR MINA!" She said while slapping his back.

Nayeon: "I KNOW YOUR HANDSOME BUT YOU JERK! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!" She shouted, then the others stopped beating Shin and looked at Nayeon.

Nayeon: "What? I'm just stating the truth that he is handsome." She said in a 'Duh' tone.

Then their about to beat Shin again but Mina shouted that made them stop.

Mina: "STOP!" she shouted, and made her way towards Shin and help him up.

Dahyun: "Unnie! Why are you helping that bastard?" she said, the others agreed.

Mina: "Because he is Not my boyfriend!" She shouted again.

Tzuyu: "But Sadness Unnie literally called him your Boyfriend."

Sadness Unnie: "Well, i'm Just teasing both of them, because he is the one who comforted Mina when her boyfriend cheated on her." She explained and they made an 'Ooh' sound.

"We're Sorry Oppa!" They said in Unison, then looked down.

Shin: "H-hey, No worries, it's ok."

Jihyo: "How can it be ok, when you have a bruise on your lips and head because of us, we're really sorry."

Shin: "Wounds can heal, So no need to worry, plus i forgive you guys already." He said with a assuring smile.
.
.
.
.
. Mina Treated Shin's Wounds, Sadness Unnie Continued Shin's Cooking.

Chaeyoung: "We're Sorry again Oppa!"

Shin: "Chae, you've been saying that for the 9th time, and I'm going to say this for the 9th time also, It's Fine, no need to worry, the wound isn't that deep." He said and smiled, they smiled also.

Jihyo: "Oppa, thank you for comforting Mina."

Shin: "No problem, but if you guys need anything, don't hesitate to let me know." He said and smiled, they all nodded and smiled.

Sadness Unnie: "Dinner's Ready!" She shouted from the kitchen, they all stood up and walked towards the dining table.

"Wow, this is good!" They said in Unison.

"Thank you, Unnie and Shin Oppa!" They said in Unison.

They continue to eat and talk about some random stuff, Seojun came and eat with them.

Shin: "I'll do the dishes!" He said and stood up but sadness Unnie stopped him.

Sadness Unnie: "I'll wash the dishes, just fix your things on your new room" She said and snatched the plates on his hands.

Seojun: "Alright, let me help you get your things in the car."

They walked over the car's compartment, we bring Shin's things inside the dorm one by one.

Seokjun: "Just use the card Mr. Park gave you to buy everything you want/need, arrasso?"

Shin: "Arrasso, Hyung."

They transferred Shin's things on the guest room that now his room.

After a while Seojun and Shin is done arranging Shin's Things and Re-arrange Shin's room.

Seojun: "Wah *sigh* It's more spacious and do you have all the things you need?"

Shin: "Almost everything hyung."

Seojun: "Alright, I need to go home now, I'm so tired need to sleep."

Shin: "Are you living with someone hyung?"

Seojun: "I'm living alone, My parents lives in Busan."

Shin: "Ooh, Well, you can sleep here hyung, that's my thank you for helping me."

Seojun: "Really?" He asked, Excitement is visible on his face, Shin nodded.

Seojun: "Ok, i'll sleep on the floor."

Shin: "Hyung, i brought extra mattress, just get it on the cabinet and there's also two extra pillows there." he said while pointing on the white cabinet on his room.

Seojun, prepared the mattress and the pillows, While shin is taking a shower, he came back wearing his Pjs, The boys is readying their selves to go to sleep, The girls is already in their room sleeping, Sadness Unnie already left to go to her home.

The boys drifted to sleep.

Morning

The girls are already awake, their eating their breakfast while laughing and talking about random stuff, since they doesn't have much schedule today, they get to stay to their dorm for two weeks.

Shin's Room

Shin felt Someone hugging him, he slowly opened his eyes and his eyes widen, Seojun opened his eyes, his eyes widen also.

Seojun&Shin: "AHHHH!" They Shouted and Seojun fell on the floor, that made the girls rushed to Shin's room.

The door slammed open, jihyo is holding a spatula, Jeongyeon is holding a broom, Nayeon is holding a mirror?😂, Sana is holding Tzuyu's hand?, while dubchaeng is staring at them, Momo is holding a Chicken leg?, what the heck?!😂, Mina just got there, she's looking at them, trying to hold her laughter.

Jihyo: "Why?! What happened?! Is there a burglar?!" while looking around, Still holding the spatula, then she looked at the boys.

they saw Seojun on the floor rubbing his but, Shin on the bed while covering his body with blanket, even if he isn't naked,😂

Jeongyeon: "Yah! HAHAHAHA, what happened to you two?" she said still laughing out loud, Soon enough, the others joined her.

The boys just rolled their eyes playfully.

Jihyo: "C'mon boys, wash up and eat, jeongyeon unnie cooked." She said and they got out of the room.

Shin: "Mianeh hyung, for pushing you." He said scratching his nape, giving seojun an awkward smile.

Seojun: "It's ok, you owe me a food treat." He said smiling at Shin.

Shin: "No problem."

They both go down and walked towards the dining table, and eat.

Dahyun: "Oppas! Let's go out today, Since we don't have schedules."

ChaeTzu: "Yeah, we're Bored!" they said at the same time and looked at each other then burst out of laughter.

Seojun: "Sure, where?"

Sana: "Amusement Park!" she suddenly Shouted, the other girls agreed.

Shin: "I love amusement parks!"

Seojun: "Amusement Park, it is!"

Jihyo: "Kaja!"

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Ello! Wazzup Winterbears, so that's it for Now, Hope you guys enjoy
This Chapter, See you guys on the
next chapter!

Lav yah❤️ from your handsome author-nim:Zackary_WinterBear29😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.3K 33
Part 2 of The Best Thing I Ever have Marriage starts with love, happiness, sweetness, lustfulness and lots of positive things of each other.... until...
126K 5.6K 60
why would Mina think her soulmate, Son Chaeyoung is the worst human she ever met? we are soulmates? hahah, bullshit. - - _______________________ Β»St...
77.4K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...