Mistaken Human

By cloverhand_reader

Important note: I'm currently working on re writing this story and I will post it again 'I'm an elf, daughter... More

Leaving my home
Going to the Shire
Talking to Thorin
Setting off
Setting off again, and is Thorin being nice
Running into trouble
TROLLS!
Getting eaten?
What happened?
Meeting Radagast
Running from Orcs
Returning home
The Map
Leaving Rivendell
Thunder battle
Thorin?
Goblin king
Escaping?
Not an update
Do i love him
Outfit and question
Awkward
Azog!
Dont die
Update :)

I don't care

168 8 2
By cloverhand_reader

        I spun around quickly when I felt someone grab my arm, it was Elrond. He raised his eyebrows and I saw his gaze flick towards the other dwarves who were standing within earshot.

        I said "You can go, I'll catch up to you."

        They hesitated and I saw Thorin look at me with narrowed eyes and I knew that he was suspicious. I turned quickly away from Elrond and muttered "I'm sorry."

        He sighed and I walked quickly over to Thorin who had already turned away and started walked up the side of the mountain.

        I touched his arm and said "Thorin."

        He spun around to face me and I saw something in his eyes that looked slightly like vulnerability but I dismissed it with a small shake of my head. 

        He said quietly "I don't know what you wanted to talk to him about but I didn't want everyone to be stood around waiting for you. Make up your mind about whether you want to stay with us or not."

        I sighed and looked down the side of the mountain, my elf ears picking up a faint sound that sounded like thunder but when I looked up at the sky, there was no thunder or lightning. 

        I jumped and grabbed onto Thorin's hand as a flying rock hit the mountain we were stood on.

-----------------------------

A/N: What do you think of it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
165K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
144K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
698K 42.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...