Dangerous Romance

By Soul04CB

Chapter 1 was deleted on accident What will happen when Stray Kids leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee F... More

FUCKCKCK
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

412 19 12
By Soul04CB

What will happen when Stray Kids' leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee Felix, a spy from MiaoRV?

⚠️ Reminder: This fanfic might contain smut.

Keyword: " Might "

Only depends if I feel like writing it. And also, there will be attempt of rape, so be aware of what you're reading. ⚠️

»»——★——««

▸ ┈┈┈┈ Party ┈┈┈┈ ◂

One Week Later

"Hey, Lixie!", Jisung waved.

"Oh, Sungie!", Felix happily walked over to where Jisung and the rest are sitting at and sat down next to Chan.

"Lixie, Jackson Wang is holding a party this Friday and I want to you to come.",

"Why?", Felix tilt his head.

"I thought you can find yourself a girlfriend!", Jisung winked.

"But Sungie, I'm not allow to date so how can I find myself a girlfriend?", Felix asked.

"Mm, well... please just come~",

"Mm, I might have to ask my brothers...", Felix said.

"W-wait! Don't tell them! They're so overprotective of you! So keep it a secret from them alright?", Jisung begged.

"Okay, I'll try!"

»»——☆——««

"Oi, Felix!", Chan waved.

"Oh! Channie hyung!", Felix walked over where Chan and the others are.

"Glad you can- whoa..", Chan stared at Felix.

"W-what?"

"Y-you're clothing, it's very different?"

"Ah, that's right. Sungie texted me to wear these clothing!", Felix happily said.

Felix is wearing a black leather pant and a white lace crop top. While Chan is wearing a black leather pant and leather jacket with a plain white shirt.

Chan glared at Jisung who immediately turns away.

Chan sighed and took off his leather jacket and made Felix wear it.

Felix was confused, "Is my clothing bad?", he asked.

"N-no, it's just that.. people were looking at you and I thought you might feel uncomfortable with the clothing you're wearing.", Chan nervously chuckled.

"Oh! I see now. Channie hyung, what do we do at a party?"

"Well, you dance, drink, play games, and talk with some people. Anyway Felix, please just stick by my- and he's gone.."

While Chan was talking, Felix left to the kitchen to find food. As he enters the kitchen, he saw two person making out already. The two notices Felix and he ( Felix ) excuses himself but the two stopped him.

"Babe, ain't he a cutie?", the half-naked girl touched Felix's chin.

The half-naked boy looked at Felix and agreed.

"Hey, are you a virgin?", he asked.

Felix was flustered and nodded shyly.

The two half-naked people smirked.

"Why don't we show you how it feels to be pleasured.", the girl said.

The boy uses his right hand, sliding up to Felix's chest.

"W-what are yo-"

"You two horny bitch, stop touching Lixie hyung!", a voice shouted at them.

The 3 look at where the voice came from.

"I-innie?"

"Aw, come on Jeongin~ it's just for fun~", the girl pouted.

"Yeah, there's no harm in it. Well, expect for trying to take his vir-", the girl slapped the boy's ass.

"Let's go have fun somewhere else babe. Jeongin is glaring dagger at us.", she said. "Anyway, sorry for trying to rape you uhh..."

"It's Felix.."

"Oh yes! Felix! Sorry about that. It won't happen again. We just felt horny for some threesome I guess. Well, my name is Lucy and that's my boyfriend Hyunwoo, I hope we can become friends.", the girl, named Lucy, said.

"Ah, yes.", Felix smiled cutely.

'Shit, I should dump Hyunwoo for him.', Lucy thought.

... Jeongin dragged Felix away from the two horny bitch and dick.

"Lixie hyung, are you alright?", Jeongin asked.

"Y-yeah.. thanks for saving me?", Felix gave him a small smile.

"You're welcome!", Jeongin smiled back. "By the way Felix, you look kinda different here today. You look sexy...", Jeongin stared.

"Uh, thank you?", Felix nervously chuckled.

As the party went on for like 3 hours, it was time to go home.

Felix was wasted because of Jisung.
Jisung was wasted because of Hyunjin.
And Hyunjin was wasted because of Jackson.

Seungmin, who was a ride home for Hyunjin and Jeongin left already.

Minho is trying to get Jisung in the car but he kept clinging onto a sleeping Felix's waist.

"Noo~ I don't want to leave baby~", Jisung said tightening his grip on Felix's waist.

Minho sighed and looked at Chan and Changbin.

Changbin went up to the two boys and rip them apart. This made Jisung whine even more.

"No, baby is going to be alone~ no~"

"Keep whining, you'll whine with Minho in bed."

Minho blushed and grabbed Jisung's arm and quickly left. This leave only Changbin and Chan.

"Uhh, I'll take Felix.", Changbin said but before he can even grabbed Felix, Chan was already holding him.

"I-I'll take him. Beside, I know where he lives..", Chan nervously chuckled and left. Lies.

"I know where he live too...", Changbin mumbled.

Chan actually didn't know where Felix live. Actually no one really know where he lived so he just brought him to his house.

( "How does Minho and Changbin know where Felix live though?" )

Chan entered his house and went to his room and lay Felix there gently and began to slowly undressing Felix.

◇──◇─To Be Continue─◇──◇

💛

💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
86.7K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
436K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1M 33.8K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...