Bodyguard | Jeong Yunho

By linowoo

"I don't need a bodyguard, please give me a chance," you yelled at him. "I'm worried about you Y/N so please... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Chapter
Thank you
Extra 1
It's been a while...

Chapter 14

4.8K 181 188
By linowoo

*PLAY SONG ABOVE FOR DEEPER MEANING!*

Why are you crying Y/N? You knew he was lying to you. You knew he was going to leave you at some point. You knew long ago promises don't exist, you continued to yell at yourself internally. Why didn't you let go of these feelings knowing the truth? Why are you so caught up in your hopes that he might possibly like you?

"I need a drink," you whispered to yourself, wiping your tears away. You took your phone out and dialed the only friend you could think of, Wooyoung.

After a couple of rings, Wooyoung finally answered the call a little concerned, "Hello?"

"Woo..." you whispered on the verge of tears once more, "can you please come pick me up?"

"Y/N, is everything okay? You seem down, is Yunho there?"

"Just please come and pick me up from my house," you started to tear up, "please."

"Okay I understand. I'll be there in 5."

"Thank you," you sighed, relieved.

Finishing up the call with your friend, you went to get ready and walked downstairs waiting for his arrival. As you were waiting for Wooyoung your father walked into the living room staring at you weirdly.

"What now?" your father eyed you, "don't tell me you're planning to run away with him."

You ignored him as you didn't want to cause another big scene, and start crying once again. You soon heard the doorbell and was about to go open when your father stopped you.

"Don't tell me this ungrateful asshole came back," Mr. Kim chuckled. "Did he not think breaking my trust was enough? I'll have to have a talk with him again!"

"Yah!" you yelled irritated, making your father stop his hand on the doorknob. "What do you even know? All you want to do is make my life miserable!"

"Kim Y/N!" your father yelled, "none of this would've happened if you would've just listened to me!" After taking a quick look at you, Mr. Kim proceeded to open the door, "now let's finish him once and for a-" he was cut off, surprised to see a different person standing outside his house. "Wooyoung? What are you doing here?" he asked shocked.

"I came to see how Y/N was doing sir. I hope that's okay with you," he smiled awkwardly.

"Of course it is! Please come in!" your father gestured Wooyoung to enter the house. Wooyoung stepped inside your house and instantly walked towards you with a concerned face, "are you okay?"

You couldn't help but have the same angry expression as you remembered what your father had told you. "Yeah I'm fine," you replied with a deep sigh, "can we just go?"

Wooyoung slowly nodded his head and proceeded to lead you to the door. "I'll be taking Y/N, is that okay Mr. Kim?"

"Yes, that's totally okay with me! Remember you both have my permission if you decided to be together."

"Father!" you yelled annoyed at him, "stop trying to control my life! Let's go Woo."

"Goodbye Mr. Kim," Wooyoung replied, following you to his car. "You okay?" he asked, concerned again.

"Yeah, I just need a drink Woo. I can't stand this shit anymore."

"It's okay I understand," he replied, getting into his car. "I know a place where we can go."

You nodded your head and followed him into his car.

Wooyoung knew that even if he tried to convince you to not drink, you would find a way to escape and drink your problems away. Thus, he decided to just voluntarily take you to get a drink with him, since he is your friend. I'll protect you from now on Y/N, just until Yunho comes back. I won't let anything happen to you.

As you approached the club, you noticed he was lost in his thoughts. You decided to brush off your worries as he spoke up.

"We're here," he smiled, getting out of the car.

You nodded at him and proceeded to follow him inside the club. As you both entered the club, Wooyoung picked a table for both of you having you sit first.

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked you politely.

"We'll have a bottle of Bacardi," Wooyoung smiled.

The waiter then left, leaving you both alone.

"So what's up Y/N?" Wooyoung smiled at you trying to cheer you up.

"It's just Yunho, Woo he..."

"What did he do?"

"My father saw us together and he flipped out. Then Yunho decided to talk with him privately."

"What happened there?" Wooyoung asked, confused.

"I'm not sure but when I was going to my room I saw him leaving a note where he said he was leaving me," you replied, tearing up. "I just, I don't even know what to feel anymore Woo."

"It's okay Y/N. I'm here for you," he replied, getting up and giving you a hug.

At that moment you couldn't hold back your tears any longer and instantly bursted into tears. "Woo I-"

"Shh it's okay. I understand."

"It's my fault he doesn't have a job now." you continued to cry. "And the fact that I treated him like shit..."

Wooyoung didn't say anything as he continued to hold you in his arms while you cried your heart out.

"I shouldn't have treated him like that. All he wanted was for me to be happy, but how can I when he is not with me? Huh? How can I?!"

"Y/n please calm down. I know how you feel, but it's not your fault okay? He made his decision."

As Wooyoung held you tightly, the waiter came back with your drinks. The waiter eyed Wooyoung for directions since he didn't want to interrupt, but all Wooyoung did was signal him to leave the stuff and to leave. After the waiter left, Wooyoung broke the hug and encouraged you to continue to let your emotions out, but you took this as an opportunity to finally get the drink you were longing for.

After passing the whole night at the club, Wooyoung decided to take you home since you were extremely drunk. He tried to carry you out of the club, but you continued to push him away and say you could do it yourself.

"Stop it Woo, don't act like Yunho. I can do this myself," you slurred at him

"Stop being like this Y/N, let me help you," he replied. Wooyoung was completely sober since he had decided not to drink to make sure you arrived safely at home.

As you continued to push him away and walk ahead of him, a group of guys in black surrounded you both. At first, Wooyoung just brushed past them off, but as he tried to catch up to you one of the mens stopped him and started to punch him, kicking him onto the floor.

"Y/N! Watch out!" he yelled at you, as he took kicks from all directions.

Just as you were about to turn to see Wooyoung, someone covered your mouth, making you blackout.

"You're finally mine now Miss Kim."

--------

First, I wanted to address the situation that happened with Han and that "fan". That's honestly so gross, I can't understand what when on through that persons head to make such a thing to Jisung. You had the opportunity to meet your favorite idol and talk with them, and you decide to pull this shit? How disrespectful can you be? He was obviously so uncomfortable with what you did! This is never okay with any idol! Please never do this!

The next thing I wanted to say was, I am very sorry for not updating in so long. My health hasn't been very well recently (not COVID related.) My back problems and shoulder pain is coming back again and I really don't know how to deal with all the pain. It's not just my health problems that are preventing me from writing, I feel like I am lacking in many aspects of my life and I really don't know how to feel. I recently closed one of my Instagram accounts because I was lacking motivation. Recently, I have been lacking the motivation to write this story, but I am trying my best to continue it :) 

Thank you all for your support with this story, it really means the world to me. Again, I'm sorry for the wait and I hope you enjoy the next few chapters <3 Take care and state healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 225 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
60.5K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
5.8K 363 7
Yunho has heard rumors about Choi San, and maybe even believes them. What is he supposed to do when he is partnered with the infamous Ice Prince for...
3.8K 66 7
Ateez & Skz x named fem reader Fantasy au 7/10+ Angst, fluff, likely suggestive content later Warnings per chapter !soundtrack playlist found in...