Just the Best ❦ BrightWin ✔

By dimplesbelowcuteeyes

(Completed ✔) Win Metawin -- has long lost the belief in love, since his ex-girlfriend left him. Now, he care... More

Characters~
♡ Ukrit !
♡ School !
♡ Marvelous !
♡ Crush !
♡ Talk !
♡ Fear !
♡ candy !
♡ dynamite !
♡ kiss !
♡ best !
♡ yearn !
♡ hickey !
♡ brother !
♡ sisters !
♡ joyous !
♡ crave !
♡ rapture !
♡ delight !
♡ ecstasy !
♡ morning !
♡ disneyland !
♡ relief !
♡ uncomfortable !
♡ come over !
♡ hurtful !
♡ confess !

♡ happy ending !

6.2K 374 108
By dimplesbelowcuteeyes

🔞❗

Win wakes up way too early the next day; the sun isn't even rising yet and only the first birds are awake, singing their songs, barely audible. He still feels warm – not only because he can feel Bright's broad chest pressed against his naked back, warm and soft, but also because of the events of last night.

His cheeks filled with warmth and he felt the all too familiar tingly feeling in his stomach as he closed his eyes, remembering Bright's face as he confessed – the joy as he finally realized what he just had heard, the broad smile – like a kid seeing a Christmas tree for the very first time and the way his dimples were visible. It all came back to him and made him smile.

Arms tightened around his middle, pulling him back to reality. It was quiet outside, and as Win looked at the clock next to their bed he realized just how early it still was.

They wouldn't have to go to work today anyways, which meant Win could stay in bed a lot longer and just enjoy the warmth, the love he felt and the butterflies going crazy in his stomach.

Bright tightened his arms a bit more around his waist and Win realized that sleeping was definitely something that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

A smug smile spread across his lips as he felt Bright's morning wood against the cheeks of his ass and he all so subtly stared to move his hips to and forth in slow grinding motions – he carefully spread his legs, their naked skin pressing against one another and Win couldn't hold back a breathy moan as he felt Bright's dick twitching against his tender skin.

They had already made love two times that night – the first time they had been too eager to even get into bed. After their confession they just couldn't hold back and Bright had simply flipped Win over and had his way with him then and there on the couch.

It was a miracle that neither Ayesha nor Ukrit had woken up – Win wasn't used to having to stay quiet until now and Bright had been the one who had to remind him.

Pushing two fingers into his mouth worked wonders and always made Win just that much more docile than he already was. The second time was when they finally had enough strength and fell into bed – this time they managed to take it a bit slower than the first time, but only because Win really was trying to take it slower and also tried his best to keep quiet – which was so fucking hard, especially since Bright just knew how to make him scream and how to grind his hips down to make Win's toes curl.

His ass was still a bit sore and he felt the kinks in his lower back as he shifted against Bright, but he really couldn't care less about it, not when he felt the hard, hotness of Bright's cock moving between his legs – the velvety skin caressing his own and made him shudder whenever it would press against his perineum or his balls.

The friction was just enough to turn him on even more and it drove him mad, the continuously slow torture of Bright moving his hips against his own. His arms had by now tightened around his hips, pressing his chest flat against Win's back and his hot breath tickling the side of his neck.

Win's soft moans grew harsher, panting out between small gasps as Bright blindly reached for the lube that was still somewhere on the bed. After a short moment of fumbling, he finally found it and made quick work of putting some of it onto his hand, warming it up, before he pulled back a bit again and spread it evenly onto his dick.

Bright hot skin was immediately back against Win's own – the thin sheen of sweat that was already covering their heated skin made them move against one another easier.

"Slip it in.", Win nearly didn't recognize his own voice – it was low and broke off into a moan at the end of the sentence as Bright pushed himself into the tightness, a low moan rumbling from his chest as he fucked Win slowly.

Win already felt his eyes roll back in his head and his toes curl – this was different from all the other times they had had sex; they never had taken things as slow as they had now.

It was different and even though Win really loved it to get fucked hard, he felt something new when Bright rolled them over and pressed Win down into the mattress with his full weight.

They stopped for a moment, foreheads pressing against one another and kissing deeply – Win had thrown his arms around Bright's neck to push him even closer against him, and Bright had hitched up the other man's legs over the swell of his ass to feel him even deeper.

Bright slowly started to roll his hips again – their lips still connected only to break apart for air for a moment.

Win's head was spinning, and he felt collecting between them and it should be gross, but it really wasn't. It was hot and steamy and everything Win had ever dreamed about when he thought about making love with someone.

Bright's weight on top of him pressed down so deliciously – his dick was trapped between his stomach and Bright's, the head getting dragged between the muscles at every roll of the older man's hips.

Win couldn't keep still – his hands grabbing at every millimeter of skin he could reach – back, neck, shoulders, ass, thighs – it didn't matter, all that mattered was Bright's hot body on top of his, his hot breath and pants against the side of his neck and the sharp bite of his teeth against his collarbone and nipples.

The way he grinded his hips, making the head of his pulsating cock glide over his prostate again and again – he had to bite down on Bright's shoulder to muffle his moans.

The pleasure started low at the pit of his stomach – it was like getting drunk, the first few drinks creating an even buzz, the excitement, the happiness washing through your body making you happy.

The more it went on, the more intense this buzz grew – the more his head started to skin, and his thighs started to shake. Precum was already leaking from his cock, but he didn't dare to put his hand on himself – he couldn't anyways, too busy holding onto Bright for dear life.

Win started to toss his head left and right, not knowing what to do with his limbs as the pleasure spread through him – it was maddening. It was like was dancing between the line of not being able to reach their high and it is crashing through them.

Win felt Bright's lips on his throat again, wandering up to his lips until they kissed again – tongues caressing one another.

It was hard to breath that way, but Win loved it – loved the closeness he felt, the heat between them. He felt every single muscle of Bright shifting against him, the way he flexed his muscles to cause both of them pleasure, the way his breath hitched as Win's muscles tightened around him even more.

He felt the all too familiar pull of his oncoming orgasm – he quickly let go of Bright's back and took one hand of the other man in his own. Their lips parted as Bright continued to thrust into him, their breath mingling and their eyes vulnerable.

"2gether.", Win didn't know who whispered it, but it made him come alive – he nodded, looking directly into Bright's eyes as they finally stumbled over the edge, clinging onto one another as their orgasm washed over them.

Bright couldn't hold himself up anymore and fell onto Win, but he didn't mind at all. His arms immediately wrapped around him, pressing their overheated bodies against one another.

It felt like his whole body was on fire, high on love and he felt like he was flying. Bright wasn't much better – he was holding onto Win tightly, burying his head in the crook of his neck and inhaling his scent.

Win felt the huge smile of Bright's lips against his skin and he pulled him into another kiss.

He didn't know how much time passed until his nerve endings finally stopped buzzing, but he embraced every second of it. When they finally pulled away from one another, it wasn't long until they were kissing again – slow and passionate and filled with all the love they shared for one another.

"Good morning."

Bright's deep voice send another shiver through Win's body – god if they continued like this, they wouldn't make it out of bed that day at all.

"Good morni- ", Win was about to lean into another kiss, besotted smile on his lips as suddenly their bedroom door got yanked open and Ukrit came crashing into the room.

"Daddy! Bright! Good morni- "

"Ukrit! Don't go in there, they are still sleeping!"

He didn't know how Bright reacted as fast he did, but he immediately wrapped them up in their blanket – covering their still very much naked skin from little Ukrit, who had just barreled into the room, and an overly worried Ayesha, who was chasing after him.

"But I hear noises and- "

"-and we will now go and pick up grandma, how does that sound?"

Ayesha quickly ushered Ukrit out of the room, only to turn around once she was sure that the little one was out of sight and glared daggers at Win.

"Okay, I get it. You two are happy and still in your honeymoon phase – but for the love of god, can you just keep it in your pants when you guys are here?" – Win only now noticed the huge bags under Ayesha's eyes – "you nearly caused a lifelong trauma to your own son, I am not going to be the one explaining the bids and the bees or in your case birds and birds to a five-year-old!"

Win felt heat rising to his face as he tried to hide behind Bright, but the older one was trying to hide as well – as much as he loved Ayesha, right now she had that crazy look in her eyes that made Win's skin crawl.

With a loud bang, she slammed the door shut behind herself and marched off with little Ukrit.

Win and Bright could only gap at one another, before they heard the front door slam shut. He didn't know what he should say now, but one look at Bright was enough and the couple broke into a fit of giggles.

"Oh god, your face – you looked like you were about to shit your pants."

"Can you blame me? My sister almost caught me having sex, and now she is definitely going to glare daggers at me for the rest of the week – did you see the bags under her eyes? This is all your fault!" said Win as he playfully nudged Bright.

"My fault? I am not the one who moans so loudly they probably woke up the neighbors- "

"I didn't hear you complaining last night when I- "

"Sssshhh! Don't say anything you will only turn me on again!"

"You get horny just looking at me."

"-and that is a bad thing?"

"nah, that's just the best."

Bright got a pillow to the face for that.

They continued to play around like children, teasing each other and throwing pillows at one another for the next ten minutes or so – until their legs were finally strong enough to carry them to the bathroom.

They took a quick shower and got dressed – not even five minutes later Ayesha came back with little Ukrit and Grandma Metawin. Bright got roped into making breakfast for all of them once again and while Bright got scolded by his mother for messing up the pancakes and her showing him how they were actually done and Ukrit making a mess on the table and Ayesha desperately trying to clean up said mess, Win could only lean back watch them all with a huge smile on his face.

This was how life was going to be from now on. Bright trying his best as he always did, Ukrit being a little tornado filled with giggles and Ayesha trying her best to fulfil her duty as protective aunt – and Win couldn't wish for anything better than this.

This was his little best world, and he loves being in it.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ T H E  E N D ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

So what are your thoughts on this story?

Which was your favorite part?

And how did you come across this story?

And do now the important part. This maybe the last story I would be writing for now. And for Just Us, I think I would come back sometime to update a bit now and then, but this is all guys. 

I don't know what's going on in me, I have recently lost all the motivation to study and I keep coming back to wattpad, asianfanfics and read a lot and lot of stories. I have been escaping the reality, and so now reality has hit me so hard that I keep failing in my subjects, which I have never gone through.

this is a really tough phase for me, and this story was something I enjoyed every bit and piece bcz I know this was gonna be one of my last for the year 2020 before I take a good break. 

hope u people can understand me, and yeah i would sure be coming back in 2021, with many more good stories and completed ones :)

Love you so much people ❤🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 736 22
A cute , fast paced love story of country's heartthrob actor Bright Vachirawit and his newly appointed manager Win Metawin 🫶
39.6K 2.4K 20
The star dates the super fan. Win Metawin is the new rising star in Thailand and Bright Vachirawit is the fan. Oh wait, I mean Anti-Fan. The two have...
473K 21.7K 40
Bright has always been a obedient child. He is a hardworking person, who invests all his time time to make his dad proud. He wants to gain his dad's...
59.4K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...