A Cowgirls Heart

By LizzieNivans

Lizzie and Alex used to be inseparable until Alex left without saying goodbye leaving Lizzie behind and she d... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Part 1
Chapter 16 Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1 & Character's.

1.5K 14 2
By LizzieNivans

Lizzie p.o.v

Howdy partners my names Lizzie Jones and this is the story of how i saved my families ranch and how i fell in love with a amazing guy......
Anyway things might be different in my world you see in my world we live in a western world.

Mum - honey are you done feeding those horses?

Lizzie - almost mum just telling the story of how i saved the ranch!

Mum - awwww don't forget the part where you and Alex.........

Lizzie - mum!!!!

Anyhow back to the story. But first meet my family.

This is me

My mum Belinda Jones

This is my twin brother Shane Jones

And our older brother Jake Jones

Our ranch

This is my horse Shadow

And this handsome boy is my wolf Titan

You are probly wondering where our father is well he passed away a few years ago so me and my brothers have been helping out on the ranch keeping it going. To cut a long story short for titan I found him as a pup his pack had been killed by hunters so I took him in my care he still goes into the woods but everyone in town knows him so the don't bother him and he doesn't bother them.

Oh we do have two German shepherds too.

Beast

And beauty

And one more person......my little brother Austin Jones.

One morning after having breakfast mum asked me to go into town for some supplies since we were running low. We still have some money left over from the horse sale last year which is running out and with this year's coming up soon we need to stock up.

Mum - are take your little brother with you!!

Austin - awww mum i dont wanna go.

Mum - don't be a pussy it's either that or you clean out the stables with Gus.

Austin - fine.

Austin hates cleaning the stables he will do everything else but that he may be only 13 but he works hard must of the time and Gus is our helper/worker the only one we could afford. Our older brother is away on his 15th cattle drive he works for different ranchers all over the place After getting the money from the safe I hitch up the cart I yell for Austin.

This is Gus Steven

Lizzie - Austin lets go times a ticking.

Autisn - coming!!!

I take my seat and Austin takes his beside me then we set off.

Lizzie - giddy up.

Our two horses Merry and Pippin start walking once we past the front gate out of the brushes Titan jumps into the back of the cart which he always does he does like going into town since the shop keepers give him treats. 30 mins later we arrive at the small town I stop at the store

Lizzie - alright little brother I need you to go to Docs and get the medcail supplies we need while I go and get the food from Spencer.

Autisn - aww man.

Lizzie - oh yeah and I need to buy some more bullets for my pistol and rifle.

Austin - when are you going to teach me how to use one?

Lizzie - when you hit maturity now move your butt.

He rolls his eye i give him enough money and sets off to the doctors I look back to Titan.

Lizzie - Titan stay with the cart and be good.

Titan - woof woof  (you got it bring me back a treat)

I jump down and go into the store. Spencer already knows what we need so he has it ready when I go up to the counter. I thank him and we chat for a few minutes he gives me a free bag of sweets and a bone since he has known me for years and hes a kind man then I say goodbye and head back out to put the stuff in the cart. I see that Austin is already back i give him the bag of sweets that he loves (even tho he doesn't admit it).

Lizzie - stay with the cart I will be right back.

He nods and digs into his sweets not before I steal one and ran off laughing.

Austin - hey!!!!!

I go into the gunsmith and get a couple of boxes for my guns with my own money. You guys see in my spare time am a gunslinger/ bounty hunter I have asked a lot of times of help out to pay the bills but mum won't have it. I do have two other members they are away visiting their family but they will be back soon.

My guns

I go to leave the gunsmith but I bump in what I throught was a brick wall but way i look up it none other then our big headed deputy and my ex bestfriend Alex Quinn.

Alex Quinn.

Lizzie - oh for fuck sake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.4K 55
COMPLETED / PAUL LAHOTE FANFICTION Alexandra had never thought anything bad would happen to her. When it did, it devastated her. She moved to Forks...
79.6K 1.9K 22
With a bad past she'd rather forget, Amelia starts a new chapter of her life. With just her horse and her rig she travels the country, going to barre...
73.9K 2.9K 35
Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alpha survivor of his family with the sole...
56.5K 1.3K 7
Short Story Western~Steamy~Romance Lacey moved down South in secret to get away from her abusive father. She struggles as a new nurse in the small t...