pride โœฟ ๐ค. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

By -lynnswrld

"i could never forget my love for you." ~ ๐ค๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ฏ๐/๐ญ๐จ More

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen๏ฟผ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine

six

3.4K 94 28
By -lynnswrld

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚐𝚘𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

A few hours later, Azalea woke up in a circle of salt, in a different place then before. Finn sat to the side, watching her. She stood up quickly. "Finn." She popped her neck. "Glad to see you haven't lost your touch."

Finn chuckled a little, standing up to face her. "It's clear to me that Marcel knows nothing of use to me, but you do. You can tell me right now, or I can dig though your mind until I get it, and you are reduced to nothing."

"Enough with the threats. You already know that I'm not gonna tell you anything, and there's nine hundred years worth of lies and secrecy to dig through." She crossed her arms. "Where's Kol?"

"I was wondering when you would ask that." He laughed. "Kol is dead."

"You're lying." Azalea shook her head. "You're twisted, but even you wouldn't kill the one member of your family left that would even have a chance of standing with you."

"You see, He wasn't with me at all. You inspired him to do some good. He was trying to wake you up when I found him, while Davina was trying to wake all the other vampires."

"You didn't kill him, Finn! You wouldn't!" She raised her voice.

"You don't know me, Azalea!" Finn yelled angrily. "Now, tell me! Is Hope alive?"

Azalea's jaw fell slack. She was really hoping those acting classes she took in the early sixties would be of use right now. "Hope died. What are you talking about?"

Finn shook his head, pointing at her. "See, I knew you were gonna say that, but I know the truth. Marcel confirmed that for me. I thought about killing you. Then, I told myself that wouldn't be much use, but what I can do is much more beneficial."

"Finn, I don't really care for these riddles, or whatever they are. What do you want?" She crossed her arms.

"Simple, really." He raised his hand at her, making her fall to her knees. She struggled against his magic, trying to get up. "I want to channel you."

Finn stepped into the circle, walking up to Azalea with a knife in hand. "Let me go you evil bitch!"

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen." He shook his head. He began carving lines into her forehead, drawing blood.

"No! Stop!" Azalea yelled, but it was too late. As he drew the last line, she began to fall back. Finn caught her and laid her down. Her skin greyed as purple veins grew on her skin. Finn smiled in satisfaction.

"Nik!" Rebekah called out, walking through a hallway in the compound. Klaus walked out of a doorway, having just hung up the phone. He seemed angry.

"That was Aiden." Klaus said. "Finn has Azalea and Marcel."

"What? Why?" Rebekah asked, following Klaus as he continued walking.

"I don't know. Nor do I know where they are, what they're doing, or what specifically to do about it." He said, his tone vile. "This family makes me want to murder people."

"I see my timing is as impeccable as usual." Kol chimed in. The two turned to look at him.

"Well, the traitor thinks he can just waltz in here like he's welcome. You're aware our brother has the woman you love?"

"As gracious as your apology better be... you're still getting one hell of a slap-" Rebekah stepped towards him quickly. He held up a hand.

"Wait, wait, wait- I understand the irony of what I'm about to say, but I came here because I need your help." Kol said in a serious tone. Klaus laughed a little.

"Figure out how to undo your body swap, then we can talk about help." Rebekah snapped.

"You don't understand, Nik." Kol walked past Rebekah. "Finn has locked me in this body. No more jumping. He's put a curse on me, Nik. I am dying."

Kol scoffed, as the other two siblings shared a similar not-convinced look. "You don't believe me."

"Well, you're hardly the champion of truth-telling." Klaus said.

"Of course. Why would a brother expect his siblings to leap to his aid." Kol murmured.

"Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol. Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief." Klaus raised his voice, already frustrated.

"Look, I know what I've done! I betrayed the love of my life, twice. She may be out there dying right now because of me!" Kol turned to Rebekah. "But I won't apologize for trying to pull one over on you, Bex. You deserved it. But I don't deserve to die. Certainly not at the hands of my own family."

Klaus pulled him back, making them face each other. "What kind of con are you playing?"

"The con I hate the most. The truth."

"He's not lying. Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act. He may play dirty pool, but he's not lying." Rebekah chimed in. Klaus turned away from both of them.

"Nik, I was trying to help Marcel. Finn has him. He's trying to get a secret out of him. Something he thinks Marcel knows about you." Kol explained. Klaus and Rebekah looked at one another. "He's right, isn't he?"

"Marcel doesn't know anything about anything."

"But Aza does, doesn't she? Finn has the means to get it out of her head, one way or another."

Marcel looked around at all the vampires passed out on the floor, seeing Azalea as well. "I know you're there, Aza." He whispered to the blonde. "We're gonna get through this."

"It's that can-do spirit that makes you the perfect choice." Finn said as he walked in the room. Marcel looked over at him. "I have a job for you."

"I don't think so." Marcel said, trying to sit up. Finn nodded, looking down at the unconscious vampires. He picked up a spare leg to a chair, stabbing one of the vampires, killing him.

"Really? You care to reconsider." He held up his hand, send another vampires heart out of his chest and into Finn's hand. He dropped the heart, this time holding his hand towards Azalea.

Marcel held up a hand. "What do you want me to do?" He said quickly.

"It's simple, really." Finn said as he lowered his hand. "I need you to bring me Hayley's blood."

Kol was lighting candles and spreading salt over a map as Klaus watched him. "So what is the secret, anyway?

"The term secret implies something only known by those who have earned the right to be aware of it." Klaus dismissed. "Start the spell."

"Well, it's easier said than done. Finn is channeling the power from out parents. He's a lot stronger than some week old witch and I can do." Kol nodded to Rebekah.

"Now, hang on. I might not be trained, but I-" Rebekah's arguing was cut off by gust of wind, caused by her. Kol dropped the candle and sat back. Rebekah sighed. "Blast."

Klaus walked over. "We need a stronger witch. Call Davina."

"No, no, no. I-I can't do that." Kol said, standing up.

"Why not?"

"Azalea told me if I wanted her back, I needed to stop talking to Davina like I had been. So, I told Davina that I couldn't. She wasn't happy."

"Then do a better bloody job." Klaus said loudly.

"I just need time." Kol begged.

"The spell that Finn cast to lock you in your body, do you remember it?" Klaus asked.

"Well, I was a bit distracted by the murder-y part."

"If we can use his own spell against him, once he's locked in his body, I can end our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck." Klaus explained. "All I need to do is pull it from your memory."

"No, no, no. I am not allowing anybody into my mind. Do you understand?" Kol yelled, backing away from Klaus slightly.

"You came into my home asking for my help." Klaus walked towards Kol. "This is it."

"It's not a request." Klaus said, before quickly putting his hands on Kol's head, getting in his mind.

Klaus saw Davina and Kol kissing, plotting Klaus's demise, and doing spells. He pulled away from his brother. Kol looked at him slowly. "See? I'm guessing just by the look on your face, that it worked."

Klaus rushed at him and threw him against the wall. "You come simpering for brotherly love and the whole time you're plotting against me with that damn dagger. You're no better than Finn."

"Aw, and you threatening me makes you better than Finn, does it?" Kol said as he sat against the wall.

"Both of you, just stop it." Rebekah chimed in.

"I came to you because you're my family." Kol stood up. "I see whilst you and Rebekah and Elijah all hang portraits and share secrets, I'm the odd one out! Wanna know where Finn is? Find a way to kill him? The you can figure it out yourself."

Kol put his hands up, and using his magic, he put Klaus to his knees. He let go quickly and left the room.

As Kol sat down he began to cry. He didn't know what he was crying about, the fact that he would die, that his siblings wouldn't help him, or it was his fault that Azalea was in the hands of Finn. His nose began to bleed. He began to panic, knowing that it was because of the curse. That stupid bloody curse. His phone began to ring. Kol looked down at it, to see Finn's name on the screen. he answered, angry. "Are you calling to gloat you venomous, venomous animal?"

"There's no need for such language. I'm calling with a proposition that might motivate me to spare your life and your girlfriend's life, too." Finn explained. Kol inhaled sharply.

"You've got my interest." Kol said, waiting to hear what he had to do, not really to spare his own life as much, more to save Aza.

"I need you to draw some of Klaus's blood. Bring me some in an hour and I'll heal you and return Azalea to you." Finn ensured him. Kol stood up and grabbed the diamond he intended to use in making a dagger for Klaus.

"It would be my pleasure." Kol hung up the phone, slid it into his pocket, heading towards the courtyard full of rage and ambition.

"...but you need to remain calm." Rebekah instructed Klaus as Kol walked in.

"Our brother doesn't do calm." Kol threw his hand up, successfully knocking Rebekah out. Then, he looked towards Klaus. With one low incantation, Klaus began to throw up blood.

"No." Klaus growled, looking to see that Kol was channeling the diamond.

"Oh, you're angry, are you? Well, join the party! I've been here a thousand years." Kol yelled. Klaus tried to run at him, but Kol put him down on his knees quickly.

"I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story. I'm the wronged. I'm the dead but never mourned, not by anyone but her!" They both knew that he meant Azalea, even if he didn't say it. There was never any need to. "And whilst you got everything that you wanted, I got a family who didn't care if I lived or died!"

"Oh, shut up." Klaus growled, finally finding the strength to get up and shove Kol into the wall. "We've all suffered! We've all been wronged!"

"Go on! Go on, finish it off!" Kol challenged, as Klaus held him against the wall by the throat. "Go on, Kill me!"

After thinking about it, Klaus finally let go of him. Kol fell to the floor, leaning back against the wall.

"I'm not gonna kill you, you idiot. Despite your behavior, you're still my brother." Klaus said, before turning away from him.

"Yeah, just the one you dagger repeatedly." Kol muttered.

"I've daggered all of you! Each for your own good. If you don't agree with my motives, fine. I never claimed to be the bastion of temperance, but stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved.

You are a Mikaelson!

You're my blood. And I need you. I need you by my side." Klaus said, squatting to Kol's level.

"What does it even mean, Nik? Hm? You talk about family. Family this, family that. I haven't even earned the right to share your secrets, have I?"

"No. You haven't. But by all means, brother, prove yourself. It's not too late." Klaus offered a hand to Kol. He looked down at it, thinking of his options, before taking it and the two stood up.

"Finn wants your blood. He promised to return Azalea if I delivered it. And to heal me." Kol explained.

"You know where he is?" Klaus asked.

"You've got to tell me why he wants it." Kol said. Klaus looked away. "Look, Nik, you've gotta trust me, for once in your life, and I will stand by your side. I promise."

"You would risk your life to help me?" Klaus asked.

"I know enough about dark magic to know that I'm hexed. there's no reversing what Finn's done to me. Which makes him a murder and a liar. and if I'm gonna die, I'll be damned if he gets what he wants and I don't save Azalea."

"Finn has been dead to me for a long time. tonight, I intend to make that official. Help me, then I will share my secret with you." Klaus proposed.

"He'll be in the bell tower of St. Louis Cathedral." Kol admitted, grabbing Klaus's hands and put them on the sides of his head. "Go inside my head. Find the spell. Let's finish this."

And so, Klaus did. He got the spell.

Azalea woke up, her wrists shackled, and her face littered with soot. She was in the passengers seat of a van.

"What the hell?" She looked around to that she was all alone. She tried pulling apart the shackles, to no avail. She tried the door, which, unsurprisingly, didn't work. She sat back, frustrated.

Eventually, Azalea looked out the window. They were at a house. A house in the country, it seemed. There was a large barn, An even bigger, white house, a long driveway, and around the land, large trees were speckled everywhere. It was quite pleasant, actually. Well, until it blew up.

Azalea screamed when it blew up. I mean, no one just expects a house to blow up right in front of them. In her haze, she first believed that she blew it up with her mind. That thought was quickly denied and put away. That's when she decided she had to get out of the car. That's when she maneuvered herself to a position where her feet were against the door. Reering back, she kicked the door open, stumbling out of the car. From the remnants of the house, came Elijah. She let out a cry of relief.

"Elijah! I have never been more happy to see you than I am right now!" She said, running up to him and giving him a hug. He hugged her back. "You look like shit, by the way."

"You always have such a delicate manner of speaking, Azalea." He mused, as they came apart. He looked down at the shackles. "Should you need help with those?"

"Yes. Please. Then, we get to our niece as quickly as possible. She still hasn't met Aunty Aza. AKA: the wine aunt." She held out her wrists. He gave her a skeptical look. "Don't question my humor, I'm running off of the amount of energy you have after just being channeled. I need a Monster."

"A what?" He broke the shackles off of her wrists.

"A Monster? Monster Energy. God, you're old."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
19.9K 833 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
1.4K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.
9.1K 418 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...