Emotionless✓

By ambimbohh

She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's... More

prologue
character aesthetic
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
Epilogue

ten

11.7K 320 53
By ambimbohh

I know they're Italian Mafia but I don't want them to live in Italy, Idek where they are living right now.
ಥ‿ಥ

~
Third Person

"So, are you guys popular ?"
Lexi asked her brothers while she massages Lucas' arm, which were 'sore' from the arm wrestling he had with Alex earlier.

"You could say that."
Damien respond from the front seat.

They are on their way to school. Dante was driving, Damien on the front passenger seat, Lexi was between Lucas and Alex on the backseat while Dimitri took his motorcycle.

Lexi's phone suddenly ring, making her flinch on the loud sound. She pull out her phone from her skirt pocket, it reads,

Fuckface
ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Lexi answered the phone with a bored look,
"Speak."

"Challenge."

"What is it ?"

"If you get really popular just in one day without people knowing you're our sister, I'll bring you to school everyday for a week with my motorcycle."

"Deal."

"And if you don't get popular—"

She hung up.

That's what she usually do, Lexi hung up on the middle of conversation when she wanted to make someone mad. She found it satisfying to make Dimitri frustrated and mad, like a good little sister she is.

"What's the call about ?"
Alex asked with a curious glance.

"Dimitri challenged me, if I get really popular today without people knowing I am Rose, he will give me a ride to school everyday for a week."
Lexi smirked, not only did she want a ride to school with a motorcycle, she also wanted to show off to her dear brother, Dimitri.

Lucas yawned, patting Lexi's hand which had stopped massaging his arms and biceps.
"Miss, please continue your job."

Lexi did a small bow jokingly and continue to massage him, which he found it attractive. Lucas likes the way Lexi's good at everything she had done, it attracts him. The way she can do literally everything, and not once she was arrogant and flex to anyone, except to Dimitri of course.

Not only is Lucas attracted to things she can do, he's also attracted to the way she smiles, laughs, jokes, sarcastic, everything. He likes the way it sends fireworks inside him. He likes the way every touch of Lexi makes him feel something. He likes the way he feels comfortable, excited, relax, calm and nervous, all at the same time.

Lucas love the idea of being with Lexi all the time. Repeat : All the time.

Fighting back a smile, Lucas rest his head on the window and close his eyes, enjoying the touch of the girl he adore.

Alex glance at the two of the most important people in his life. He smiles at how cute they are, acting like couple without even knowing it.

~
Alexandra

"Well good luck then."
Alex said with a smile.

"Thanks, you guys should go now."
I replied. Since no one can't know that I'm related to them, I can't went to school with them in a same car so they dropped me near the school. I'll have to walk for a minute.

Walking to school, I saw multiple of cars driving towards the school. Most of the cars looks expensive as fuck.

A minute later, I arrive the Royal Academy. The most prestigious school in the country.

It is known to have a successful students, big place, high education, expensive looking places, understanding teachers.
From the rumours, it is said that there's no rude teacher, the foods are perfect,
they have funny, smart, caring and understanding teachers,
everything screams money and most of them are from rich family, some of them are scholar students.

As I walk in the gate, I took in my surroundings and fucking hell this place is dark academia type. I love it.

I could see all of the other students chatting, laughing, arguing, studying and playing around. I heard a sound of my brothers talking, I turn to face them. They were laughing their asses off, some other people were surrounding them.

Then I saw Lucas a few feet away from them, talking to Ariana. They looks like they were arguing.

I felt a presence behind me and I turn around to see two guys and two girls, they seems le they were about to come towards me. They saw how I noticed them and blush in embarassment.

"Hey."
I laughed.

"Um— hey, are you new here ?"
One of the girls asked with a nervous smile.

"Well yeah, this is my first day."

"Oh that must be why."
She muttered under her breath. I don't have any friends so I guess I'll try to make friends, and I need friends anyway.

"If you guys don't mind, can any of you please show me where the principal office is ?"
I asked with a hopeful smile.

"S–sure!"

"Call me Lexi, and I'm Junior."

"You h-have a nice name. I'm Olivia, she's Annabella, this two guys are Lucas and Raymond. We're all junior."
They all give me a smilea and 'hey's. One of the guy have same name as Lucas, which will be a bit problem when they're together.

"Shit, I have to go."
Raymond spoke while looking at his watch, he look back up to face me,
"It was nice meeting you, Lexi. I'll see you at lunch I guess. Bye guys."
He quickly spoke and leave before any of us could respond.

Lucas chuckle,
"He have an 'appointment' with his crush."

"Ooh, okay."
I chuckles.

" I swear the guy's gonna do something stupid."
Olivia said while shaking her head.

" We should start going or we'll be late."
Annabella spoke as she takes Olivia's and my arms, dragging us.

"Slow down Anna— Slow fucking down."
I said groaning.

She stop suddenly with a gasp,
" Did you just curse ?"

I look at her weirdly, what's wrong with cursing ?"

"It's not allowed to curse, they'll give you detention if you do."
Lucas said behind me.

"What the fuck is wrong with this school ?"
I mumble.

"I swear if you curse again, someone will hear you and tell the teacher."
Olivia scolded.

The fuck ? Students complain each other to teacher ? And I thought that this school will be fun.

I sigh and nodded my head, I don't care about the rule or anything.
"I will try not to."

~

"The goddamn foods here are fucking shits."

"LEXI! IF YOU CURSE AGAIN ONE MORE TIME I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TELL THE TEACHER."
Anna screeched.

What's wrong with cursing and why the fuck would she snitch ? Friends doesn't snitch.

Olivia, Lucas and Raymond looks at her with a horrified face.
"Stop trying to be a snitch."
Lucas hissed.

"I am not! I'm just trying to help her not get detention!"

"No you don't, you're trying to get good grades by telling the teacher."
Raymond said glaring at her.

Anna gasp,
"Are you guys defending her and not me ?"

"That's what happens if you're creating a drama."
Lucas said looking at her in disgust.

Olivia was glancing around the cafeteria with a fake worried face,
"Guys, stop arguing we're gaining a lot of attention!"
She whisper-yelled at us.

Olivia tried her absolute best to fake embarassed, but I could see through her eyes how much she desperate for the attention.

Fuck, I chose a wrong group for friends.

" Shut up Olivia, we all know how much you desperate for attention."
Anna said with a sickening smirk.

" No I don't!"

They argue back and fort, insulting each other. I look at Lucas and Raymond, who were looking furious. I snapped my fingers in front of the boys to get their attention, they look at me with a questioning and concerning face,
" I'm going out of here."

They nodded their head,
"We'll come too."
Raymond said and Lucas agreed.

We were standing up, taking our bags and tray and were about to walk when a hand grabbed my hair harshly, pulling me back.

I grabbed the hand and twist it, I turn around to face Olivia.
" This is all your fault! You make my friends turn against me!"

" Fuck off."
I growled and push her.

She fell back on her seat, she glares at me harshly but I don't give a fuck and I'm not scared of her.

I walk away from her and Anna, out of the cafeteria with Lucas and Raymond following me behind.

"What's wrong with them ?"
I sigh.

I thought they were nice girls, a genuine friends.

"I don't know, we only know them through zoom class."
Raymond responded.

"Guess they are fake girls."
Lucas said with a shrug.

"We're new to this school just as much as you are, by the way."

"But you know the way around here."

" There's a map of this place. Lucas and I are.. neighbours and best friend so we both hacked the security camera and study this place, with the help of map too."
Raymond said while taking our food trays, he throw the trays on a trashcan..

We should've probably threw them earlier in the cafeteria.

Wait, did he just said hacked ? Also, the way he said neighbours, he lied about it. He is hesitate about it but I let him off. It's none of my business.

" You guys can hack ?"
I asked. If they can and are good at it, I might want them to train about hacking and let them be my partner in crime, we'll be four groups with Alex.

"Um– yeah, you could say that."
These guys are hiding something, and I'm gonna find out what it is.

~

Lucas Harrison
17 years old
Lexi's new friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.6K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
37.6K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
492K 12.6K 34
Sequel to 'Their principessa' || read the first to understand Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ Isabella Cortello-Moratti. A girl who had many dreams, all...
56.8K 2.1K 29
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...