𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐒 [18+] | ✓

By glasscherries

"𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆�... More

𝘈𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳
𝙞. 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙞𝙫. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙫. 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙫𝙞. 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙞𝙭. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙭. 𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙞. 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙞𝙫. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙫. 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙞𝙭. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙭. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙭𝙭𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙭𝙭𝙫. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙭𝙭𝙭. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 | ✓
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | ✓
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 | ✓
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 | ✓
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 | ✓
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | ✓
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 | ✓
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 | ✓
𝙭𝙡. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 | ✓
𝙭𝙡𝙞. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 | ✓
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 | ✓
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | ✓
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙫. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 | ✓
𝙭𝙡𝙫. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 | ✓
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 | ✓

12.4K 383 147
By glasscherries

Chapter Thirty-Two.

"I am so sorry, I should've-" I don't even let him finish, everyone seems to be blaming themselves when it is no way their fault.

"Nothing. You couldn't have stopped it or save me." I softly tell him, wanting it to sink in. No one could have saved me, it happened for a reason. The one person who did save me was the last person I'd expect.

"Scarlet, you're in fucking danger. You're being hunted and you've got all these abilities, you need support." I can't help but smile at how selfless he is. "I want to go wherever you go-" He's must of lost his mind.

"No Zeke, it's too dangerous. I already have too many people wanting to risk their lives and it's over a stupid reason-"

"What's stupid about it? Helping a friend, beating the hell out of those bastards and breaking Succubus history with the first Succubus to be as powerful as you are." I ignore the last part, I don't understand why everyone is treating it like a damn vacation.

"It's not a damn vacation, it's my life and I don't want anyone dying because of me." I'm growing frustrated, I hear bustling and banter outside of the the room.

"Everyone's wanting to come." His voice is soft and he's smiling. "Me, Kyla, that one guy, the girl with wings, your parents, the old dude-" I can't help but to laugh at the descriptions. "Everyone wants in. This could be good for you." I can't help but to hate how everything is revolving around me, good and bad. I just want to be normal, if not human. I haven't even begun to start my life before I'm dealing with all of this.

"Here, you need to feed." He takes my hand and suddenly I hear Dawson open the door. Zeke's head snaps towards him, Dawson's fist is clenched and I drop my head into my hands.

"She's got a source, thank you." His voice is cold and silvery, almost like he wants to rip Zeke apart.

"What? You?" Zeke scoffs. "Look at what that's done." I'm surprised by the cold look that washes over Zeke, his eyes stay locked with Dawson's and I wonder why he doesn't fear him.

Dawson storms towards him and I immediately get up, I wince in pain from the sudden movement. I push Dawson back. "Stop, I'm not dealing with this. It's neither of your fault. I don't need neither one's blood. If both of you are coming than you need to learn how to be civilized." I roll my eyes, feeling exhausted. I can't believe I have to get onto them like children.

"Scarlet, you'll have to have some source and -"

"I'll find someone else if it's such a big deal. Now, I'm taking a shower. Go outside and wait for me." I enter the bathroom, I look in the mirror and see Dawson smirking at Zeke. "You too, Dawson." I hear him gasp.

"Nuh uh, I get to stay." I hear Zeke chuckle, I turn around and with one look, he holds his hands up in defense. "Okay. Fine." I can tell he wanted to stay to fuck and maybe I wanted him to but if they're going to be under the same roof, they can't be fighting. I won't be able to deal with them hurting each other.

They both leave the room, the moment they close the door, I feel dizzy. I guess I am having to feed soon, all the injuries seem to be taking a lot out of me. I pull my shirt up, I suck in a breath when I study the purplish bruise that covers my side. My fingers gently graze the bruise and it hurts so badly that I lose my breath.

Showering is hard, sometimes I almost break and text Dawson to come and help me but I don't want anymore attention being placed on me. I sit on the edge of my bed, it hurts to bend over and to get up, it hurts to move in general. I wince as I put my arms up, pushing the shirt over my head.

I let out a whimper. "Here, baby." I feel myself relax when I hear Sariah's voice. She pulls the shirt down my body and as soon as she sees my face, she kisses my forehead. "I'm so glad you're okay." Sariah is like an older sister who nutures and teaches, she seems to be hurting herself.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, she kneels and helps me put my leggings on. She pulls them up my legs and sighs.

"I was just so worried, you should've at least let me know." She says, pulling the leggings over my hips. I look at my fuzzy socks, my feet is cold and she smiles as she puts them on my feet.

"I'm glad you came. Everyone is here and I'm scared." I admit, looking at the door. "Everyone wants to come and I can't -" I shake my head, I begin to cry and she engulfs me into a gentle hug.

"I know you're scared and you don't understand why these people want to suddenly become apart of this but sometimes people need to be apart of something bigger." She explains, I bury my face into her natural hair and wrap my arms around her tiny waist.

"I'm just really really confused." I pull away and she wipes my tears with her sleeve.

"Here, this is what we'll do. Right now, focus on going out there and talking to everyone. Afterwards, I'll make sure they give you space. Just don't focus on anything else other than eating, you need to eat, you look sick." She walks behind me and begins to comb my hair, it reminds me of the time mom got me ready for my dinner party.

I relax as she pulls my hair back, she rolls the lengthy coffee-brown strands into a ball and pins it to my head. The simple bun allows me to move around without always having to push my hair away. "Now, let's go." She holds her hand out, I'm not expecting to see everyone so happy.

Everyone is sitting around the large wooden kitchen table, there's all kinds of food and I see Kyla glance at me. There's a free seat right between Zeke and Dawson, I fake a smile as I lower into my seat. I hide the pain that shoots through my side and Sariah pulls a seat next to my parents. Dawson looks at me and smiles, he places his hand on my thigh and begins to stroke my leg with this thumb. The gesture comforts me and he hands me a plate of food.

"So, where are we going?" Kyla asks my parents, looking up from her plate. I notice a lot of blood is smeared across the beautifully designed dinner plate.

My mother looks at me and smiles, "We're going to go to our condo, it's in the next city over. It's got a lot of rooms and it's honestly amazing, we hardly ever go. I have The Queen arranging us assistance." I watch as everyone smiles, what the fuck is wrong with them?

"So, when do we go?" Augustus asks, I look across the table. Katie is eating but she keeps her eyes on me.

You feel as if they're using this as an excuse to get out of the city. That they don't understand how serious this is for you.

I almost drop my fork, her voice is so clear that I think she just said that out loud.

I'm sorry, I can talk to people in their heads kind of. I should've told you.

They're treating it like a vacation while I'm being hunted.

I agree, it's quite pathetic. I don't seem to understand, a lot of them holds no value to this mission at all.

What do you mean?

Well, for example, your parents have had years of fighting experience. They work well together and they can help defend you and guide you. Dawson is your mate, he can defend while giving you moral support. Sariah is your caregiver. Me, I've imprinted on you, I know when you're in pain or trouble. I guess the others could be defense and extra eyes but they don't seem to get it.

Thanks, I like you a lot. You're really great.

We stare at each other and I realize we've been doing it for a while now, she smiles at me. I get brought back to the dinner table when Dawson squeezes my thigh. My smile fades, I poke at my food, and my mother notices.

"So, I haven't asked yet. What are you guys?" My mother asks, trying to keep conversation alive.

She looks at Katie. "I'm a Fairy hybrid." I smile, she seems to be talented and kind.

"FaeFolk is one of my favorite communities. They're very sweet, I've never met such nicer people." My mother compliments, I feel Zeke's hand engulfed mine. He's giving me a concerned look and I realize that they're both fucking touching me.

"I'm full blooded." Kyla speaks up. "Augustus is full blooded. What about you?" She asks Zeke, he shakes his head.

"I'm just a human." He shrugs, I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Do you live here?" My mother asks, a sneaky look in her eye.

"Yeah." Zeke nods.

"So, you're like-" She clears her throat. "Devoted?" My mother looks between us, she's starting to slowly pick up on what's happening.

"I was his first." I speak up, breaking the tension. "His first feed wasn't the best so I took over and now he's fine, he's healthy and scarless." I can't help but to smile at his wrist.

His eyes fill will an emotion that makes me nervous, "Scarlet." My mother is playing with her earlobe. "That was very kind of you." She looks at Dawson, he's staring down at his plate before his smoldering stare locks on to me.

"Well, that's life." I glance at the others and I see Kyla looking at me in curiosity. I can't help but to almost laugh which causes me an angry nudge by Dawson.

Everyone begins to excuse themselves, half of the newcomers want to go to the lake which was suggested by Sariah. She nods on her way out, I guess that was her great escape. I stay seated as they all stand and leave the cabin. Dawson and Zeke stay seated next to me, "I'm going to give you some space." Zeke kisses my temple before leaving to go outside.

As soon as the patio door shuts, I stand. "Scarlet, what the fuck?" Dawson follows me into the room. He closes the door behind me and I stare out the window, I have a view of everyone walking towards the lake.

"What the fuck do you think?" Is he joking? "God, just leave me alone." I take a seat on the bed. He stands and studies me. "This is just a fucking vacation for them, " I feel tears brim my eyes and I drop my head into my hands. He walks toward me, kneeling in front of me and placing his hands on my arms.

"He fucking beat me and tried to rape me but it's okay, we all get to go to a fancy condo and play fucking games and eat and-" I feel so angry and so frustrated, mocking them makes me exhausted.

"Scarlet." God can't he say any fucking thing else?

"What?" I snap, his eyes widen and he looks at me in concern and fear.

"Baby, please. Let me take care of you. Your eyes-" He gently says, "Calm down. Breath. I know you're angry but just lay down. Let me help." I listen to his words and study him, I can hear everyone laughing outside and I hear splashing.

I lay down on the bed and he crawls on top of me. I'm hungry, I watch as he hooks the band of my leggings and I wince. "Fucking watch it-" What fucking part don't they get? He stops and gently pulls them down my legs.

"It's okay." He shushes, I close my eyes.

"I didn't know-" He shakes his head awkwardly. "What happened with the human?" He props his head into his hand and looks down at me.

"His first time letting one of us bite him, they fucked him up. They bit into him like an animal, didn't even heal him, and then fucking left him." I can't help but feel even angrier just thinking about it. "I showed him what it's supposed to be like." I smile, "I also healed those stupid scars." He kisses my cheek.

"That makes me jealous but I have to say, you're very kind." He rolls eyes his. "Nothing hurt more than walking into that bathroom and hearing you moan like that." I guess it haunts him because he looks away from me.

If he keeps talking I may just throw up.

Dawson

"Don't look at me." She covers her face with a pillow and I know her body is not only trying to get rid of the rotten demon blood but she's also moody because she's hungry.

"Baby, you're beautiful. Let me see, " I push her shirt up, and my breath hitches when I see the large bruise. I fight the tears and raging anger.

"Let me see you." I crawl on top of her and shove my jeans past my hips. I've already seen her this way, it's just this time she's more sensitive. "I think you're really hot when you look like this." I kiss the palm of her hand, she allows me to move the pillow.

Her eyes are closed and she has her mouth closed. "I look ugly and scary." Her voice breaks and I can't believe it.

"No, you don't. It's just different, just because it's different doesn't mean it isn't beautiful." She sniffs, she opens her eyes revealing the solid blackness. I gently kiss her forehead. "There they are, " I don't want her insecure about her abilities, I think she's beautiful even like this. "Now, " Her breasts spill once I raise the shirt, she's not wearing a bra. I decided to start slow.

Everyone pisses me off, I know she's sensitive and hungry but she's just been through a traumatic experience. I run my tongue over her nipple and her lips part, revealing her beautiful fangs. I suck the taunt gently, she seems to like this because she moans and tightens her fists in my hair.

I push myself inside of her, her walls fights against me and I love the way she tightens around me. It makes my knees weak and I slowly thrust inside of her, firmly holding her hips in place. I lower my neck to her. This will be the first time she bites me, her fangs are larger than average and I dread the pain but I care so much for her - I will go through it a million times.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Ye-" She sinks her fangs into me, it knocks the breath out of me and I'm surprised when it feels amazing. "Oh fuck, " The feeling shoots straight to my cock and I begin to thrust again, I grow desperate as my cock begins to throb.

She licks and sucks my neck, she seems to be enjoying my blood. "Fuck yes, don't stop." I quicken the pace, she runs her hand down my back. She moans against my neck. My whole body tingles, I can't help but to feel the eurphoria.

She pulls her fangs out of my neck, it's a burning pain that makes me twitch inside of her. She's breathing extremely heavy and she takes my cock one thrust at a time. When she lays her head back down, I can't help but to giggle at her.

"I'm feeling better." She smiles, thanking me with a kiss. "Why are you laughing?" She smiles and I study the way her solid black eyes and fangs look similar to cute little spider.

"Nothing, it's just with your eyes and fangs you look like a spider." Her smile drops and a hurtful expression washes over her, suddenly I want to kick myself. She begins to cry and she shoves me off of her, I quickly conceal my dick.

"Please, I'm sorry. Don't listen to me, I'm stupid."

"A spider?" She turns and she shoves a shirt over her head. "Seriously? I look like a fucking creepy spider?" She slowly covers her mouth and I can't believe I'm this fucking stupid.

"Baby, a cute little fluffy spider. It's not how you look it's just the eyes and the fangs." I explain, only making it worse.

She continues to cry as she stomps out of the bedroom. I take a moment, I lift my fingers to the pulsing pleasure in my neck. I yearn for her fangs to be inside of me. I never felt anything like that. I open the door, I realize there's a large possibility that she's probably going to Zeke. She's hungry and upset. I swear to fucking God if he dares touch her it will be his last fucking day he ever sees her.

Edited [🔏]

Hey guys, I noticed there's not a lot of comments anymore and I was wanting to know if everyone is still enjoying the story. I try to stop at 2,000 per chapter and I'm trying to speed things along because I feel people are getting bored. The plot is continuing and I know you guys will enjoy what I have in store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 58 23
3rd place winner for the romance category in the Nova Nexus awards!!! 2024 Amanda has been through a lot these past few weeks. Kidnapping, starvation...
1.8K 145 23
Monsters and mythical creatures are real. They are very real indeed, as well as magic. We just can't see it... There is an island on our world, one...
3.8K 166 4
Christian is the Catholic Church's best executioner. Dedicated. Devout. Deadly. Ever since the Church saved him from the decimated ruins of his homet...
14 2 44
All the things that go bump in the night are very real, and they all walk among us. Camouflage with the ordinary everyday folk who go to work and pla...