Justice in One Piece

By randomuser855

No.1 In #Onepiece Nov 26,2020 No.2 In #Onepiece fanfic After a rather tragic death, the sisters Kara and Di... More

Let's Make a Deal
Our Childhood
Childhood Part 2
Off we go!
Life on the Ship
Arlong and Smokey
Hello Straw Hats!
Why Hello Dragon
What's Your Justice
To Alabasta
Deemed Guilty
Lizard Preparation
Take a Break!
A Doting Father
Money Grab!
Hello Franky
God of the Sky
Luke 10:18
New Powers
Feels Like a Monday
Some Good Marines
Some Good Marines Pt2
Love My Job
Here Comes the Rocket Man
Why NOT to call a Buster Call
Direct Confrontation
Direct Confrontation Pt 2
Sengoku Mad
A Floating Horror
The Golden Lion
The Perfect Counter
Float Float VS Lightning
A Moment to Relax
Money Grab, the 2nd
Tim's Demons
Before the War
The War Begins
Old Man Whitebeard
Pirates V Marines
Portugas D. Ace
F for Respect Mr. Newgate
After the War
Hello there, ??
Some Explaining to Do
Heated Arugements
Freedom
Surprisingly Not Mad?
Your Justice
Bounties! But we're not Pirates!
Why Hello again, Fire Fist
Morals
Untouched Civilization
The Hidden Island, Mycan
Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt1
Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt2
Hello. We're here to meet you Pt3
Shifting the Scales of Power
I thought I died - Ace
The Twin Monarch of the Seas
Timeskip Over
Fishman Island Vacation
Timeskip Changes
Private Business
The Youth Operation
A Wild Pink Flamingo
Payments Are Due
Payment Collection
Fighting a Bird
Another Conflict?!
Wrapping Up Dressrosa
Calm Before the Storm
CHARLOTTE LINLIN
End of BIG MOM Pirates
Aftermath
Ready for Trolling
REVERIE
Some Preparations
Warlords
Warlords Again
Warlords Once More
Calls to Make
KAIDO, the Strongest Creature
An Immortal Beast
To Kill the Dead
Ending the Beasts
Marshall D. Teach
FINAL CHAPTER
New...I mean relatively recent Story is up
Sequel Up!
New Story is Up! Please show some Love!
kxvin_lx

Lizard Hunt

5.3K 196 62
By randomuser855

Chapter 13

Diana POV

As Nico and I stood in front of the Royal Tomb, I helped her flare out her Devil Fruit powers on the sand, as if she was fighting something. My observation haki wasn't as clear nor cover an area as large as Kara's but I could tell when someone picks up on it. Two presences as far as I could tell; probably Kara and Crocodile.

Me: He picked it up; if everything goes to plan, they he should arrive here soon.

Moments later, I could hear the fighting outside. Probably the soldiers and Marines fighting against the Bounty hunters, or Crocodile's underlings with the strange names. Like Seriously, who would call themselves Ms. Merry Christmas or Ms. All Sunday if they wanted to be taken seriously? At least some of them had unique abilities that made them valuable. Such as Bon Clay's ability to look exactly like someone just by touching them once. A shame that he doesn't make it out of Impel Down in Canon; he was one of those characters I didn't expect to play such a huge role.

Then through my observation, I sense a massive electrical discharge or something short-circuiting, I'm guessing that was the bomb. Man, Kara worked really quick. I guess she really wanted to be part of this... but Crocodile haven't even arrived here yet. Looks like we'll have to share beating him up.

Me: Kara just defused the bomb. I think she's heading to our location now.

Robin: Already? How do you know?

Me: I felt her destroy the bomb with a massive electric charge, probably to break or burn the triggering circuit of the bomb. That I could feel through haki. But I'm not as good as her in that so I don't know where she is.

At that moment, I felt a clash of two powerful forces. Then there was another clash with shouts of soldiers from both sides.

Yup, there was no mistaking it.

...she did it didn't she

Kara POV

Making sure the bomb wouldn't explode was the easy part. I just waited until the bomb was activated and left alone. I then just climbed up the tower, walked up to the bomb and just burned all the wires from the inside.

Bam, done; one non-exploding bomb that was once capable of destroying Alubarna. Your Welcome.

I could sense everyone in the city. Sis and Robin were already in the tomb while Crocodile was slowly making his way over to their location. Knocking over Marines and soldiers alike as if they were dominos.

Uuuuu!! Why did I lose that Rock Paper Scissors Match! I'm such a fool!I should have gone Rock! Or at least use a slight amount of Observation...just enough so that I'll win but she won't notice. Or at least my devil fruit to delay her hand movement by a very short time so I can know what she's going to pick.... hah...

Me: Sorry sis, I just can't let this chance go.

My 2nd favorite antagonist in the entire One Piece arc, Crocodile! I just can't let you have all the fun. I'll make it up to you ok sis? I'll even go into that damn Doll house again if you forgive me for this.

With that, I jumped off the bell tower and flew (using my devil fruit) towards Crocodile's location.

When I spotted Crocodile (with my eyes), I jumped down right in front of his face; he wasn't surprised, probably sensed me before I came here. Yet what he didn't know was that I was suppressing my aura this entire time.

I threw a punch right in front of his face. Crocodile didn't even try to dodge, guessing that, like always, the attack would pass right through him.

At the last moment, I clad my fist in black haki as it connected with his nose. As physical contact was made, a shockwave was produced of wind and sand as Crocodile, still dazed and in shock was flown backwards.

I didn't give him the chance. I activated my devil fruit and Crocodile instantly hit the ground with a solid *thud*

Using Soru, I instantly appeared right on top of him, clad my feet in haki and gave him an ax kick right in his nose...again.

Crocodile: ugh....

The Marines and soldiers were looking at me wide eyed for trashing a (former) Warlord like that.

Crocodile seemed to regain his footing as he flew away from me. Using his sand form as he formed himself again.

Crocodile: Who are you...

His demeanor looked much different already. With just a punch and a kick, his nose was definitely broken, bleeding out and dripping onto the floor. His upper lips were busted open and his perfect hair was broken.

Me: Rear Admiral Kara Fujitora of the First Rapid Response Unit; under the charges of conspiring against the Kingdom of Alabasta, illegal actions by your organization 'Baroque Works' and your involvement with Dance Powder as well as your attempt to cause Civil War. You are hereby stripped of your rank and authority as Warlord of the Sea. Do not resist!

Heh, I always wanted to say this line. It's so much better than "You have the right to remain silent." and then the criminals just start yelling at us about how they're innocent and that we should be doing our work correctly.

Seriously, Police officers have it hard too but they don't get even close to the amount of respect they deserve.

Oh look! Crocodile's pissed. I can see the veins pulsing on his forehead and his shoulders shaking.

Crocodile: ON WHOM'S ORDER

I smiled at him warmly, trying to piss him off as much as possible. I'm truly savoring this moment. This is called Karma my second favorite antagonist.

Me: Fleet Admiral Sengoku

With that, I unsheathed 'Bob' and ran towards him.

Crocodile tried to scatter away but I pushed him back together forcibly with a centered gravity. He then formed a massive arm and tried to punch me. Using my electromagnetism, I removed the force holding the sand together as the sand scattered. I then reached him enough to be in my sword length.

I activated my future sight...and it was too easy. Against hard opponents, I could only see a fraction of a second ahead, or not at all (like Garp or dad) but I could see a solid 3 seconds facing Crocodile. A short time... but enough for dozens of blows. Weakest Warlord indeed...okay maybe stronger than Buggy but he doesn't really count.

Slow, weak, and most importantly too reliant on his Logia type fruit. Just like Smoker, he thought himself to be immune to attacks. I guess that was in it for him as he's sticking around in the first half of Paradise. Where the weakest of the Grandline are

Just as I said that, a sand arm almost got my legs...how? I looked to see a shaking Crocodile smiling. That was when I realized that I've been taking him too lightly.

Crocodile: Anything can be turned into sand as long as it's small enough!

With that shout, the buildings and houses next to us exploded into sand. Covering the entire area with sand scattered everywhere. Crocodile then manipulated his sand to circle around him rapidly, creating something akin to a mini sandstorm.

Crocodile: You've surprised me a little Rear Admiral, but this is it!

I covered myself in light armament haki from head to bottom to prevent any Sand from scratching or entering me.

Me: *sigh* Sis is going to scold me for looking down on a Warlord.

With that, I unleashed my Conqueror's Haki directly at Crocodile. The moment he buckled slightly, I put as much gravitational pressure on him without destroying the ground.

Being a warlord, he still tried to stand his ground and raised a shaky fist.

I dodged Crocodile's slow fist and jumped onto him unprotected back.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *thud*

In the next moment, Crocodile's body hit the floor. Completely knocked out from the impact I put his head with from the hilt of my sword 'Bob'. I needed to hit him twice since he looked like he had a thick skull.

Seriously, how did he even get the idea of challenging Whitebeard? He really is delusional.

I was cuffing Crocodile with Sea stone on his hands and neck when sis and Robin arrived at the scene.

Diana: You're spending the entirety of next break in a clothing store.

Me: Shit...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3K 24
[C O M P L E T E D] One Piece Fanfic: Alyseia Shiroku, she is half japanese, half german. Her fair skin and pure black hair are from a Japanese herit...
76K 3.8K 34
π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜“ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
116K 4.5K 23
After the death of Portgas D. Ace, the Navy wish to prevent the continuation of the bloodline of the Pirate King. They send soldiers to an island on...
11.7K 325 28
{Skin Shedding || Akari || Fanfiction One Piece} About a woman who met Crocodile, Doflamingo, Mihawk, Smoker and eventually Shanks through the years...