Past My hero Academia watch t...

By thorinprime

the Age before Nana Death, before the symbol of peace appeared, the Past are brought to watch the Future. More

Prolouge
Nana Death and the Begin of All Might (Edited)
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
roaring muscles!
All Might And Dave

what it takes to be a hero

7.3K 102 40
By thorinprime

Even without a quirk can someone become a Hero like you?" Izuku asks "Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?" Izuku asks again this time slightly blushing in embarrassment.

"Awww..." Said Nemuri.

"Without a Quirk?" All Might replies slightly taken aback by the question before he appears to be in a lot of physical pain swearing in English with Izuku not noticing what is happening.

"Toshinori! What happening to you!?" Asked Nana Worried.
"I....I don't know!" Toshinori confused as well, as he watch his future self.
"How is he not noticing this?!" Said Hizashi.
"Because he was too focused on his question..." Said David.

"It might be that I don't have a quirk, but I'm always made fun of at school for wanting to be a Hero." Izuku timidly says.

Everyone thought about Katsuki.

"But you what? That makes me wanna prove them wrong" said Izuku.
Nana, Gran torino, Toshinori and everyone smiled at that.

"Ever since I was a kid, I thought Saving people was coolest thing you could ever do!" Said Izuku.
"I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe, and be the kind of hero that everyone looks up to! Just like you!" Said Izuku, He looks up blushing and smiling brightly to see a shrunken All Might in front of him.

There were silence in the room as the audience stared in shock.

He stares in shock, before the camera pans to the sky and he screams

The rest of the audience scream with The screen.
"wh-what happen to Toshinori!" Said Nana.
"Dear God..." Said Gran torino.
Toshinori stared in shock.
Everyone has Questions about this while the Orb appear and said. "you will get your answers in time! So be silence and SIT DOWN!" It said.

The scene opens on the Tatooin Shopping District, many people are there doing their shopping and chattering. The camera then pans over to an alleyway before finally zooming in on a bottle on the floor, the sludge villain is in it.

"Oh it's that guy!" Said Hizashi.

Wh-Where am I…? What happened…?

There is a flashback to All Might doing his Texas Smash.

Oh yeah… That bastard…

The sludge villain speaks enraged, shaking the bottle.

If it weren't for that bastard…

Bakugou is seen walking with his lackeys. The lackeys were seen trying to tell him that his actions were too harsh on Midoriya. "It's his own fault for getting in my way." Katsuki replied in a subdued voice, but there was a finality in his tone. He kicked the bottle that contained the Slime villain to punctuate the statement. This caused it to get free.

Everyone thought 'oh no'

Remembering Deku's words from the classroom "...I may not have my quirk…but I may still try my hardest, can't I?" He told them someone needed to teach him a lesson, while blowing up the soda can in his hand. His friends suggested some things to do to take his mid of off things. When they suggested going to a bar, Bakugou vehemently denied the proposal. "You idiots! If we get caught, there's no way U.A. would let me in!"

"At least he worried about that..." Mutters Hizashi.
" But his motivation is for what doing so that is troubling.." said Nemuri.

As he finished his impromptu blow-up, Katsuki noticed the terrified expression on his lackeys' faces. One of them was pointing right behind him.

"RUN BRAT RUN!" shouted Mitsuki as she was worried for her future son.

Turning around he saw a green, goop-like substance rising. "I like a skin-suit with some fire!" And with that the title screen pops up.

Episode 2: What It Takes To Be A Hero

Many were worried for the blond boy fate.

The screen shifts back to the rooftop with Midoriya screaming his lungs out at seeing a frail man replace the Symbol of Peace before him. He starts thinking out loud, exclaiming that he "deflated". He starts looking around, hoping to see All Might running away somewhere.

"Seriously deflate?" Said Enji. This made a few people chuckle.

"You're not him, you're a fake! An IMPOSTOR!" Midoriya accuses. All Might sighs at the fanboy's reaction. He assures him that he is in fact All Might, but his last words are punctuated with blood flowing out of his mouth.

All Might goes on to explain that his buff form is like a guy at a swimming pool sucking in his gut and flexing. Izuku can't believe what he's hearing.

"No….. I'm dreaming…. All Might's a giant of a man who saves everyone… He defeats all obstacles and wins the day with a fearless smile…" he rambles on.

Hearing this All Might sighs. "There's plenty of fear behind that smile."

Many people were shocked especially Nana hearing this from him in the future as Toshinori sigh as he know the risks.
Many of them understand, like the older generation.

I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut. Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends." A ruffling sound is heard and Midoriya visibly flinches at what he sees. He is absolutely horrified at the sight. All Might is seen lifting up his shirt to show a large wound in his side. The scars ran from the upper end of his navel all the way to his left pectorals. Around the region of what should have been his false-ribs, a large dent is seem=n. The skin is folded in on itself, and everything seems permanently bruised.

The audience were shock as Some of them went to the restroom to vomit in the toilets even Nana went there too.
Toshinori cringing at his wound In the future as he rub his side.

"Pretty gross, huh? I got this in a big fight, five years back. My respiratory system was basically destroyed and I lost my whole stomach. All the surgeries have pretty much worn me out, and it can't be fixed. Right now I can only do Hero work about three hours a day." He said in a dejected voice.

"Rest of the time, this is what I look like" Depreciating humor flowed thick in his voice.

"Three hours?..." Whispered Nana. While Gran torino sighed.
Toshinori cursed himself for that.

'No respiratory system, absent stomach…. But damn.... No body would even survived with that injuries...." thought Enji.

Midoriya still can't comprehend what's going on around him. He quickly remembers the villain who fought with All Might exactly five years ago, but All might dismisses him.

"The punk may have landed some hits, but he couldn't bring me down. Most of the world hasn't heard of this fight. I did everything I could to keep it under wraps." His eyes drop to the floor for a moment. "I'm supposed to be the guy who's always smiling right? I'm the Symbol of Peace, people everywhere have to think that I'm never afraid. But honestly, I smile to hide the fear inside. It's just a brave face I put on when the pressure is high."

"But what happened to the Villian?" Said Inko. Many thought about this while Some may had an idea about it but wasn't so sure as they look at the screen to see some answers for now.

He continued, giving a serious look to Midoriya. "Pro Heroes are always risking their lives. Some villains just can't be beaten without powers. So no,"

Many gasps of this filled the room as Toshinori remain silent.

"… I honestly don't think you can become a hero without a quirk." At this bombshell, Midoriya's eyes went as wide as saucers before he went into a state of pseudo-shock. "Uhh…I... see..."

All Might stood up, and went on "if you want to help people you can always become a Police Officer. They get crap because Heroes capture most of the villains but it's a fine profession." Pulling the door open, he gave him one last look, "it's not bad to have a dream young man. Just…. Make sure your dreams are attainable. Realistic. Understand?" and with that rhetoric, he walks away.

"Damn that's was cold....." Said Enji.
Before anyone could make a comment there was a A large smacks sound and a sharp cry from behind as Gran torino fist made contact with Toshinori head as he gave Gran Torino an apologetic look
But Gran torino thunderous look, Toshinori slowly backs away.
"YOU FOOL! What were your future self thinking!? If we ever get back home! I will personally take you to the cilvilian Interaction course and make you stay there UNTIL YOU DOESN'T MAKE A mistake!" Yelled Gran torino as Toshinori shivered in fear.

All Might realizes he doesn't have the bottles on him now and an explosion nearby grabs both his and Midoriya's attention. 'Not good'

As soon as he hears the explosion, Midoriya perks up a bit, and wonders how it will all go down when he remembers his Idol's words. He sinks in on himself and begins walking away slowly.

All Might, still in his skinny form, is shown running laboriously towards the scene. A large amount of smoke is seen rising.

Back at Tattoin Shopping District, people are quickly trying to escape the chaos of flames, smoke and explosions that riddle the area. A bunch of heroes, including Death Arms approach the scene hastily.

They see a huge glob of what appears to be slime with grotesque eyes and a large mouth in the middle of the chaos, and what they find chills them to their spines. Amidst the heat, there is a young boy who the villain has taken hostage.

Death Arms gets mad and jumps into the fray.

"HOW DARE YOU PREY ON A CHILD?!" With a cry, he lunges at the villain, only to find his punch absorbed and his hand being sunk into the green goop. The villain smirks as he smack him away.

He threatens to snap the boys neck if the heroes don't stay back.

"Damn that's one strong Quirk!" Shouted Hizashi.
"One hand, he's using his Quirk to keep the Villian from truly possessing him but on the other it's causing the hero distress from rescuing him" said Aizawa.

Bakugou doesn't stop struggling. "You picked the wrong guy to mess with! I'm gonna blow you back to the sewer you came from! LET ME GOOOOOO!" Huge explosions rock the streets again. "I really hit the jackpot! With a quirk like yours, I can take All Might down with one punch!"

Many people laugh at this.

Mount Lady is seen running towards the incident, trying to help out. People cheer at seeing her, some even saying that she could save him. She suddenly stops. "I need at least a two lane road if I'm gonna make my way through here!" she exclaims.

Even though this was a trouble some situation, Nemuri can't help but smirked at the rookie fail attempt.

The boys who were with Bakugou are seen trying to get away from the fire and failing. A wooden hand grabs them and starts running. Kamui Woods is seen running with four people. "Fire and wood don't make such a good combination. I'll let someone else stop this guy!"

"Wimps..." Said Mitsuki.
"Wait what about that water quirk from earlier backdraft?" Said Inko.

Backdraft is seen using everything he can to control the fire. "I've got my hands full! Where are those firetrucks! Can you guys get to him?!" He asks the other heroes.

Death Arms explains the situation regarding the villain's body and the explosions. "We've gotta rally and knock him out of the park somehow!"

The villain has almost completely covered Bakugou by now and launches an attack at the heroes.

He heroes realize that none of them have a quirk to stop a villain like that. They decided damage control was the best option until someone with a suitable quirk arrived.

"They can't do it! " Said Enji.
Many were worried as Toshinori grips his chair thinking how pathetic he is in the future.

All Might arrives at the scene. The crowd tries to cheer the heroes on. He realizes that he must've dropped the villain in the air. 'I was distracted, worried about my time limit! I can't believe I made such a rookie mistake! And after lecturing that kid o what it takes to be a hero!'

'I'm PATHETIC!'

"Don't beat yourself up, Toshinori, there's still hope, " said Nana as she comforts him.

Midoriya is shown despondently walking while holding the burnt notebook in his hand. His eyes are drawn downwards, and there is no energy in his steps. He remembers all the words that told him not to be hero. We see the pages in his notebook, detailing the heroes.

"Huh...those notes actually make sense.." said Enji.
"Wait did he write, the rookie being sexy?" Snickers Hizashi. As Nemuri growling like a mad dog.
"The boy notes is correct though. That is a valuable asset in a hero's arsenal, be it for popularity or manipulation of villains. It is a very keen observation," said Aizawa, "man you sound like a teacher..." Said Hizashi.

He sees the autograph his hero had left for him. 'Even All Might said it. A hero needs a quirk.' He started sniffling a bit. 'Don't cry, damnit. Deep down you knew this. All along!' His world narrows down into darkness.

'You've been avoiding reality. That's why you were trying desperately to prove yourself wrong.'

"Don't..." Whispered Inko as she didn't want to see her son being so depressed as Toshinori hung his head in shame for what he did In the future.

He looks up when he hears an explosion ring out. 'Is the fight from earlier still going on?'

He realizes he had subconsciously walked straight to the conflict.

"I guess his fanboy instincts kicked in while being distracted..." Said Hizashi.

He realizes it's the villain from before. He comes to the realization that it was because of him that the villain was free right now. 'It's my fault'

"The villain captured a kid…. Not looking good…." Dissension was sowing through the crowd. 'How long have they been in there? How can they survive being suffocated so long?'

"The villain is distracted. He has to focus on the heroes. That's why he isn't completely able to capture Bakugou. And his explosions aren't doing him any favors." Gran torino speculates.
He received nods from most of everyone.

"Wait! Isn't that the villain ALL Might was chasing earlier today?!" People begin to start fretting over his absence and his failure in capturing the villain already.

Many sighed at this, as this was the sad truth of heroism.

I'm the one to blame… he wasted his energy on me…..'

'I'm worthless…'

'He can't power up yet, and the heroes can't stop this monster….'

Clutching at his wound 'So pathetic…'

"Please stop...." Sniff Inko.

'I'm sorry! So sorry!'

'A disgrace!'

'Help will show up and save the day, I'm sure!'

'I'm not a real Hero!'

"That's not true Toshinori!" Said Nana as she hate to see her successor beating himself up in the future.

Someone, a real Hero will come soon!'

Bakugou is still struggling to get the villain off of him, he can't breath and is fighting with all he can. His eyes are shut tightly. Bakugou's eyes open and they are filled with honest to god terror. Those red orbs, which shone in the nightmares of so many people, are for probably the first time in his life, showing so much emotion, and it was a palpable fear. As soon as their eyes meet, something snaps inside Midoriya. The book drops and he rushes past the line of people and heroes. All Might and the heroes are stunned by this.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Similar cries rang throughout the room.
"This kid...." Said Aizawa with a craze smile as Hizashi back away.

"Not this brat again!" The slime villain exclaims. 'Deku?' Midoriya is still running towards the villain amidst the chaos.

'What am I doing? Why am I running?!'

'WHY CAN'T I STOP!'

"Woah your telling me? That's his body reacted on instincts to Run TOWARDS THE DANGER?!" shouted Hizashi.
"He moved to rescue him...even after what He did to him...?" Said Ragdoll.
Nana, Gran torino and Toshinori were stunned and smile at the boy's action.

What do I do, what would a hero do right now?!'

He suddenly remembers page 25 from his notebook, detailing the 'Lacquered Chain-Prison' technique of Kamui Woods. As soon as he recalls it, he slings his backpack off in one smooth motion and swings it as hard as he can aimed at the villain's supposed face. A book falls out of it and hit him in the eye.

"HAH! take that slime Ball!" Shout Mitsuki.

That attack made the villain lose focus, and let his grip loose on Bakugou, allowing him to breathe.

With a cry of "KACCHAN" he begins clawing at the goop surrounding his friend. "Deku! Why are you here?!" Bakugou asked.

"I don't know! My legs! They just started… Moving!" Izuku replied while digging away at the slime.

Toshinori thought 'he will be a great hero one day!'

Older Midoriya's voice is heard in the background. "I don't know why I did what I did" As he says this, scenes from his childhood begin playing in a sped up mode.

"Sorry Kid…..

"….when they could have someone like ME!"

"He's the coolest in the universe!"

"You can't be a Hero."

"Maybe it was the look on his face."

"So cool......"
"Woah..."
"Man..."

With tears streaming down his face, and snot flowing from his nose, he musters up the biggest smile he could. It is a watery smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"K… Kacchan….. I couldn't just stand there and watch you die!" His words jerking All Might into wonder.

Toshinori and Nana gasp together as the rest was shock to see him smiling while in the danger,
'I have to do something!' As he thought this, steam began rolling off of his body, and the arm holding onto the pole began enlarging. 'No matter the COST!' All Might was here.

The monster raises an arm to strike Midoriya down. "And I'm done playing with YOU!"

Seeing this, the heroes rush in to try and at least save Midoriya. As the hand comes down, a large explosion accompanies it.
"No....." Whispered Inko.
"Damn..." Said Hizashi.
"Where are you, big Oaf!" Said Gran torino.

The smoke clears away to show a cowering, but alive Izuku Midoriya.

"I really am pathetic." 'All Might'

All Might is standing there, in all his muscular glory, blocking the blow meant for the boy.

Many cheers for the boy to be alive as inko fainted in relief.

"I told you the traits that make…a great Champion. But I see now that I wasn't living up to my own IDEALS!" and broke free of the villains grasp with that last cry.

Midoriya and Bakugou stare at their idol with wide eyes. He grabs onto Bakugou's hands and with blood flowing through his mouth like a faucet, he prepares one punch.

"Damn you ALL MIGHT!"
"DETROOOOIIIIITT!"

"SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHHHHH!" and aimed the punch upwards.

"Damn I'm never getting use to that..." Said Hizashi.

The sheer wind pressure blew everyone away, blasting the villain into smithereens. Mt. Lady tries to protect some people but even her massive size is having a hard time resisting the power. A tornado like wind draft develops at the site.

All Might pants at the effort, small streaks of smoke rising off his body. Suddenly the sky darkens, and a few drops of water start falling.

Gasps again at this.

The boys are knocked out because of being so close to it. Looking up everyone realizes one thing.

"Holy crap….he changed the weather with a single punch! He's Awesome!"

The people start cheering for their Hero. All Might stops himself from stumbling and basks in their admiration.

The villain was collected and sent into police custody. All Might was swarmed by reporters.

The Older Midoriya's voice is heard again. "I got chewed out by the heroes big time, while Kacchan was praised."
"come on!"
"Really?!"
"Bullshit" said Inko as Mitsuki gasp.
"While it is true what he did was admirable, as Heroes, they could not allow Young Midoriya's actions to be either encouraged or replicated. He was, after all, a teenager without a quirk, and no training. He was really lucky in his venture, and did save his friend's life, but it could have been way worse if All Might wasn't there." Said David.

The day has turned to evening, and the city has gone back to its routine. Everywhere there is a sense of peacefulness. Midoriya is walking back towards his home.

'I wanted to apologize to All Might. But he was sworn by Interviewers. I didn't want to interrupt." As he goes on with his inner rambling he is interrupted with a cry of "Deku!"

Bakugou is seen panting and running to catch up to him.

'is he gonna apologize?!" Thought everyone.

"Listen, I would never ask a weakling like you to help me! Don't think you can look down on me! I was fine by myself! You're just a quirkless failure who wouldn't even cut it as a stupid cop!"

As he goes on to finish his rant and starts walking away, Midoriya gives him a deadpan look and sweatdrops. 'What was that all about?'

Everyone groans at this.
"Really brat?!" Said Mitsuki.

All Might suddenly appears with a shout of "I AM HERE!" which startles Izuku into screaming.

Many jumped at this.

"All Might? Why are you here? How'd you get rid of all those reporters?" At his questions, All Might starts laughing quite boisterously. "I stand for Justice! Not soundbites! Because I, I am All Mig- Ghhrk!" And he ends his statement with a spray of blood.

After Midoriya freaks out at his abrupt transformation, All Might coughs and wipes the blood off his mouth and starts speaking.

"Young man, I came here to thank you, and also to discuss your question from earlier." Midoriya is surprised.

"If you hadn't told me about your life, if you hadn't run in there, I would've been a worthless bystander watching from the crowd. So thanks."

Izuku insists that it was his fault to begin with, bit All Might has none of it.

He seems to have no self-respect, no sense of self-worth. So, submissive~." Said Nemuri as Inko feared for his son because of that woman.

Yeah, I think he should have a talk with someone, not necessarily a professional, just a talk with someone he trusts. He needs to know that he's important too." Hizashi, in a moment of insight, remarked. Aizawa looked at his friend with raised eyebrows, looking more awake than he has done in days.

I'm not done kid. You told me you didn't have a power, so when I saw this quirkless boy try to save a life, It inspired me to act too."

Midoriya is now looking directly at him.

All Might goes on, "There are stories about every hero, how they became great. Most have one thing in common." The scene flashes back to earlier.

"Their bodies moved before they could think, almost on their own."

Many of the audience smile at this while some were waiting for it.

The cherry blossom is shedding its flowers. The setting sun in the background is throwing light and making shadows on the sidewalk. Izuku is shaking while tears collect in his eyes.

"For some reason, I remembered my mother's words from that night."

'I'm sorry Izuku!…'

He can feel the memories hitting him like a truck, every syllable cutting his heart. He goes to his knees from the sheer overload of emotions he's feeling.

"And today, that's what happened to you."

He squeezes his eyes shut as the waterworks roll down his face. His hands are clutching at his chest.

"Come on...say it!" Said Mitsuki.
"Just say it" said Hizashi.

He's almost completely on the ground at this point.

"You never told me mom. Back then…. The thing I wanted you to say….. The words I needed to hear….."

"Young Man! You too can become a Hero!"

Everyone was crying at this point while Enji look away to cover his teary eyes.

As the frame was frozen at that particular scene, the Older Midoriya keeps on speaking.

"Dreams can become a reality."
"Oh, by the way. I forgot to mention, this is the story of how I became, the World's Greatest Hero."

There was silence in the room as then most of everyone cheers while some thinking he become the first Quirkless Hero but Toshinori however....
'he will become my successor...' realized Toshinori.
"YEAH COME ON!! PLAY THE NEXT ONE!!" yelled Hizashi.
"Ugh Fuck! Don't yell!" Said Enji.
Everyone calm down as the screen light up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.7K 44
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
982K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
68.7K 3.2K 74
❤️