what it takes to be a hero

Even without a quirk can someone become a Hero like you?" Izuku asks "Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?" Izuku asks again this time slightly blushing in embarrassment.

"Awww..." Said Nemuri.

"Without a Quirk?" All Might replies slightly taken aback by the question before he appears to be in a lot of physical pain swearing in English with Izuku not noticing what is happening.

"Toshinori! What happening to you!?" Asked Nana Worried.
"I....I don't know!" Toshinori confused as well, as he watch his future self.
"How is he not noticing this?!" Said Hizashi.
"Because he was too focused on his question..." Said David.

"It might be that I don't have a quirk, but I'm always made fun of at school for wanting to be a Hero." Izuku timidly says.

Everyone thought about Katsuki.

"But you what? That makes me wanna prove them wrong" said Izuku.
Nana, Gran torino, Toshinori and everyone smiled at that.

"Ever since I was a kid, I thought Saving people was coolest thing you could ever do!" Said Izuku.
"I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe, and be the kind of hero that everyone looks up to! Just like you!" Said Izuku, He looks up blushing and smiling brightly to see a shrunken All Might in front of him.

There were silence in the room as the audience stared in shock.

He stares in shock, before the camera pans to the sky and he screams

The rest of the audience scream with The screen.
"wh-what happen to Toshinori!" Said Nana.
"Dear God..." Said Gran torino.
Toshinori stared in shock.
Everyone has Questions about this while the Orb appear and said. "you will get your answers in time! So be silence and SIT DOWN!" It said.

The scene opens on the Tatooin Shopping District, many people are there doing their shopping and chattering. The camera then pans over to an alleyway before finally zooming in on a bottle on the floor, the sludge villain is in it.

"Oh it's that guy!" Said Hizashi.

Wh-Where am I…? What happened…?

There is a flashback to All Might doing his Texas Smash.

Oh yeah… That bastard…

The sludge villain speaks enraged, shaking the bottle.

If it weren't for that bastard…

Bakugou is seen walking with his lackeys. The lackeys were seen trying to tell him that his actions were too harsh on Midoriya. "It's his own fault for getting in my way." Katsuki replied in a subdued voice, but there was a finality in his tone. He kicked the bottle that contained the Slime villain to punctuate the statement. This caused it to get free.

Everyone thought 'oh no'

Remembering Deku's words from the classroom "...I may not have my quirk…but I may still try my hardest, can't I?" He told them someone needed to teach him a lesson, while blowing up the soda can in his hand. His friends suggested some things to do to take his mid of off things. When they suggested going to a bar, Bakugou vehemently denied the proposal. "You idiots! If we get caught, there's no way U.A. would let me in!"

"At least he worried about that..." Mutters Hizashi.
" But his motivation is for what doing so that is troubling.." said Nemuri.

As he finished his impromptu blow-up, Katsuki noticed the terrified expression on his lackeys' faces. One of them was pointing right behind him.