I'll Show That Alpha

By randomthoughts109

Finding your mate is suppose to be one of the happiest moments of your life. Not for Hazel. After finding out... More

I'll Show That Alpha
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 2
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 3
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 4
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 5
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 6
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 7
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 8
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 9
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 10
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 11
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 12
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 14
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 15
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 16
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 17
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 18
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 19
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 20
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 21
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 22
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 23
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 24
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 25
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 26
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 27
I'll Show That Alpha~~Story Summary Thus Far
I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 27
2023 I'll Show That Alpha - Update

I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 13

10.8K 281 10
By randomthoughts109

Hey Everyone! Today we are almost up to 600 views, I can't believe it! Please give me your feedback on my story, I would love to see what you think of it! Thanks a bunch! Don't forget to comment/vote/and fave!

Here is the link to their outfits!!

http://www.polyvore.com/hazel_archers_chapter_13_date/set?id=65520050

-Delilah

Chapter 13

I closed the door to my room and hustled my butt to my small little closet to try to find the most formal outfit I could put together. I had formal dresses that I bought for when my pack had a fancy dinner together or for the yearly ball that the pack throws as a anniversary celebration. I pulled out my favorite peachy pink chiffon dress, that reached just above my knees and was strapless, and laid it on my white and red embroidered bedspread. I then went to choose my accessories. I didn't want to go overboard with jewelry so I picked a small pearl necklace that reached just above my chest. I then went to shoes and since I wasn't doing a lot of jewelry I decided on white heels that had gold circled studs laid in a pattern through the shoe. I put everything on my bed so that I wouldn't ruin them and then headed to the bathroom to do my makeup.

As I opened the door from my room, I was silently hoping Archer wasn't in the commons or in his room. As weird as it seems, I didn't want him to see me until I was completely ready and he was knocking on my door to pick me up. I stepped out of my room and went to look if Archer was there. Not that it mattered if he saw me now since I was only in my shorts t-shirt. When I turned the corner into the commons, it wasn't Archer there, but Elza. I stopped in my tracks, not wanting to get trampled with questions of what I was wearing, what I was doing with my makeup, blah blah blah. I silently started to back up, but as if she was a super human, her eyes darted up and we made eye contact. Shoot.

"Hey Hazel...Oh my gosh! Are you getting ready for your date!?" Double the shoot
"Oh yeah, I was actually just going to the bathroom to do makeup and hair." I tried to brush her off by walking toward the bathroom while talking.

"Whoa whoa stop!" She jumped off the coach and darted in front of me." I can help you." There it was, the life or death question. Whenever Elza offered to help you with anything concerning fashion, makeup, and hair, if you said no she would getting so sad because she had this crazy thought in her head that if you said no then you thought she was bad at it. Which definitely was not true, seeing as how she was actually quite talented.

"OK Elza, you can help me." I said deciding to not cause a problem and I wasn't that good at makeup anyway.
"Yea! Thanks so much I won't let you down!" She grabbed my hand and basically skipped us to the bathroom.

"Welcome to my office, please take a seat," She said gesturing toward the toilet. I laughed softly at her joke and took a seat on the toilet.

"So what are you looking for today Hazel?"
"Not heavy makeup that's for sure but with more natural tones." I said not really making sense to myself.

"I completely agree, I will do a lighter smoky eye OK?" She said while observing my face making sure she made the right decision.

"What ever you think is best Elza. My face is in your control." I closed my eyes and moments later felt her fingers applying something, then felt strokes of a brush applying the shadow.

After she finished with my eyeshadow she thought it would be best to put on fake eyelashes. To give my eyes a frame, as she put it. She was finally finished with everything and then told me that I didn't get to see until my hair was all done too. Unknowing that I had agreed to her doing my hair, I just let it go.

She decided on loose curls that would look like a black waterfall flowing down my back, again her words not mine. It took her about 45 minutes to do my hair, which I spent worrying if Archer had come looking for me since that butt-head never gave me a time.

"Alright ready to see" I looked up to see her excited face, obviously pleased with what she had done.
She spun me around and faced me toward the mirror.

I couldn't even recognize myself. I wasn't going to lie, I looked hot which had me completely thrown off. The slight smokey eye had dark and light browns that made my green eyes pop. The black eyeliner and extra lashes that Elza applied really did frame my eyes nicely.
Then my hair! Oh my Hair! It was a beautiful work of art. Each curl stayed in its place and not one moved only a little bit from it's spot.
"Elza..I..I..Thank you. I am seriously at loss for words. You have made me look gorgeous." I said gratefully

"Hazel, you are already naturally gorgeous! This is why the makeup makes you look like a damn photo-shopped picture, ya know the ones everyone tries to be but can't cause its fake? Well here you are in the flesh! I am jealous!"
Right as I was about to deny her statement she cut me off. "Let's go look at the outfit you put together shall we."

Elza loved the outfit and said I did a great job color coordinating. Whatever that meant.
"Put it on! I want to see you in it." She demanded.
I stripped down to my black lace slight push up bra and black lace underwear. Although it may never be seen by anyone, it made me feel sexy wearing them. I know, weird.

I gently pulled the dress up over my legs and hips until it was placed properly. Then put on the pearls and my heels and walked over to my door mirror.
"Hazel, you are one fine babe! Well my job here is done. Have fun on your date!" Elza yelled which made me chuckle a little as she left my room.

I loved the outfit, the makeup, and the hair. It was like each of the items were made for each other. As I was shallowly admiring myself in the mirror, a little knock came from the other side of the door. I looked at the clock to see exactly 6p.m.

Although I had gone on many dates with Archer, this one in particular had butterflies swarming my stomach. I quickly grabbed my gold clutch that held Archers anniversary gift in it and opened the door.
Archer stood still taller than me even in heels, with a classic formal look. He wore black dress shoes, black dress pants, a white dress shirt, and a black tie. His face free of the little amount of scruff he had earlier in the day and his hair clean cut with a small amount of gel. I ran my eyes up and down his body until I was satisfied then my eyes made the journey up to his.

I finally looked at his eyes to notice he was still gazing at me. Clearly he wasn't done admiring me as his eyes roamed every inch of my body. His eyes finally met mine and he cleared his throat.
"Like what you see?" I asked with amusement laced through my words
"I..'" he cleared his throat once more,"I really do. Hazel you are stunning. I am speechless."

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a small kiss.

"You look really handsome." I pulled him into a hug.

"Can I just say that next to you, I will just look like a waiter."
I smacked him on his shoulder,"No you won't! You look like you should be in a cologne commercial." I told him truthfully while he just rolled his eyes and wrapping an arm around my waist leading me away from my room and up to stairs.

"I assume you still won't tell me what we're doing huh?" A slight glimmer of hope in my voice.
"Not a chance babe. But here is a hint." He opened the front door of the pack house revealing a shiny black limo in the driveway.
"A limo! Where in the world would we be going where we would need a limo?" I spoke quietly to myself trying to solve the mystery.

Archer leaned in close to my ear and whispered,"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He smiled then put his hand on the small of my back and led me to the limo. Being the gentlemen that he is, he opened the door for me and I kindly accepted the gesture.

When Archer and I were safely in the limo, the driver pulled out of the driveway heading somewhere without even a word from Archer.
"So was this what Porter was telling you about?" I asked referring to the limo
"Yeah, he was just telling me that the driver would be here at 6." With a wink he put his hand covering my eyes.

"Archer? Do you know what you're doing?" I asked sarcastically, clearly showing him that I thought he was insane. "I do know what I'm doing." He then pulled his hand away from my eyes revealing a dozen white daisy's in his hand.

"Happy one year anniversary Hazel." He said giving me a kiss on my cheek then handing me the flowers.

I held them to my nose and inhaled to sweet scent of them. "Oh Archer, you shouldn't have." I said using the overused line. "But I wanted too. And those are just the beginning." He said smiling down at me.

"Thank you, daisy's are my favorite flower." I stated
"I know, that's why I got them." He said pulling me closer to him so that I was snuggling at his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 16.6K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
127K 2.9K 33
[Completed] I was forced to leave my pack. I was forced to stay away from them for two years. Now returning, I don't know what to expect. I was their...
11.8K 776 11
Adrian Hazel, the Alpha of the strongest pack in North, with a beautiful mate, a loving family, a very supportive pack. He had everything anyone c...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...