𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 , harry potter

By mvltiverse

in which estrella consuelas finds herself holding harry potter's heart in her hands and realises what it's li... More

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟐

𝟎𝟎𝟑

348 23 33
By mvltiverse

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ;
𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

『••✎••』

"Who?" Isabella looked at Estrella incredulously.

"Not who, what." Estrella started. "Dementors are disgusting beings that feed off of all your worst memories, sucking the happiness out of you." She shuddered.

"But why are on the train?" Inaya looked at the girl with her head cocked to the side. Estrella merely shrugged, looking out of the compartment door hoping nothing would come in.

The four girls sat, three of them huddled on one side while Estrella sat opposite. They waited and waited, the cool chill only getting colder until the faintest creaking of a compartment door could be heard...and then screams.

The girls looked at each other wide-eyed, all expect Estrella who slumped over, feeling as if her head was being smashed in multiple times by hammer. She held her head in her hands, pain erupting from each corner of her mind until she finally closed her eyes and blurry images started to form in her mind.

All she could hear was a woman sobbing, begging until a flash of green light burst and the screams ceased. The pain was too much on the girls head and soon after that, she felt her consciousness fading in and out, hardly hearing the distant shouts of her friends and the faint nudges they gave her until she finally let herself be consumed by the darkness.

"Estrella! Estrella! Wake up !" Kiana shook her body, looking around at the other girls with wide eyes. She cursed into the darkness until the lights magically flickered back on, the temperature quickly rising until they felt warm again but still to no avail their friend wouldn't wake up.

"Is she dead?" Inaya asked timidly, clutching Estrella's ice-cold hand.

Kiana shook her head, "She's breathing, it's faint but she is breathing."

"What do we do?" Isabella stood over the two crouched biting her lip in worry, "Should I go find someone?"

The others merely shrugged, Inaya standing up and beckoning Isabella to go search for help but as the stepped out of the carriage, Kiana yelled out causing them to run back in. "Look! I think she's waking up."

"H-harry," Estrella hoarsely whispered, her head turning from side to side. The three girls looked at each other, eyebrows furrowed and leaned closer to hear what she was saying. "H-harry, is...he okay?"

"Harry?" Inaya looked out slightly at the hallway of compartments. "I'm guessing, I mean I can see Ron and Hermione talking to him."

Estrella jerked forward feeling an urgent pull towards the boy and walked out of her own and quickly rushed over to his seeing that the boy was on the lying on the seat, passed out with his friends worrying over him.

"Is he..." She winced feeling her headache overpowering her. "Is he okay?"

"Well he's not awake," Ron shrugged. "But he's breathing. I'm sure he'll be fine though, he always passes out."

"Ron!" Hermione slapped him on the back of the head. "Don't say that, what if he hurt himself this time?"

"He'll be fine," A new voice spoke and Estrella yelped seeing a scruffy looking man sat opposite to Harry with chocolate in his hands. "When he wakes up he'll be okay, just give him time."

"And how do you know that?" Hermione added hurriedly.

"I've had my fair share of experience with Dementors, it's not fun but a little chocolate after waking up always helps."

"Did you guys hear screaming?" Estrella asked timidly, walking in to sit beside Harry but kept her distance. "I don't know why but my head started aching and all I could see was a green light and hear a woman screaming."

The three in the carriage looked at each other with clueless eyes, "Estrella, there was no screaming."

"There was!" She looked at the redhead boy. "I swear even ask Kiana or Isabella or even Inaya they'll tell you!"

"Tell them what?" Kiana came to the doorway, walking in and sitting beside the man paying him no mind. Her eyes flickered to Ron and smiled, blushing when he caught her eye and smiled back.

"That a woman was screaming," Estrella looked at them pleadingly. "You heard it too, right?"

The three girls shook their heads, "I'm going crazy!" The young witch mumbled to herself, head in her hands once again. "No Estrella I don't believe you are," The man started. "But how is it you were affected when the Dementor didn't come after you."

"I...I don't know." She sighed defeated, leaning back against the cushion of the seats. Instead of probing her with any more questions, he handed her a shard of chocolate, encouraging her to eat it.

"I promise you it helps," He looked at her with kind eyes. She nodded, taking a bite and instantly felt a rush of warmth throughout her body, pure bliss compared to the icy cold painful chill that had wrapped itself around her whole body. The odd man stood up once more, looking out of the carriage door. He seemed to be speculating, weighing out all the ideas in his head until he gasped slightly coming to an answer.

A sudden groan came from beside her, all the attention turning to Harry who had woken up. He sat up dazed and confused, looking around at all the face staring at him before he landed on Estrella. The girl was staring at him worried, itching to hug him but quickly dragged her hand back when she realised what she was doing.

He rubbed his eyes a little before taking his glasses from Hermione and sitting up fully and retracted slightly seeing the slab of chocolate the man held out to him. "It's alright," He coaxed. "It's chocolate." Harry looked at it tentatively once more, hesitant to take it from him but inclined his head to the side seeing Estrella eating her own and instantly took the chocolate from the man who they had earlier established as Professor R.J.Lupin.

"W-what was that thing? That came in here. What was it looking for."

"It was a Dementor," Estrella murmured her eyes flickering to the doorway once more.

"Yes," Professor Lupin nodded. "One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now," He reassured Harry, eyes flickering up at the ceiling before zoning in on him again. "It was searching the train for Sirius Black."

The kids all looked at each other exchanging frightening glances. Isabella moved over to she was sat in between Harry and Estrella, annoying the boy for blocking her from him, and tightly grasped Estrella's hand letting her rest her head on her shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse me," The Professor leaned forward to place the chocolate in the gap between Harry and Isabella, "I need to have a little word with the driver."

"W-what happened to me," Harry stuttered out.

"Well," Ron started, leaning forward with his arms on his legs. "You sort of went rigid, we thought you were having a fit or something."

"And did either of you two, you know...pass out." Hermione and Ron both shook their heads. The other three girls glanced at Estrella but she cut her eyes at them, pleading them silently not to say anything.

"I felt weird though," Ron let out a shaky breath. "Like I'd never been cheerful again."

"But someone was screaming," Harry insisted. "A woman."

"Like we said to Estrella," Hermione started. "No one was screaming Harry."

Harry turned his head to find Estrella already looking at him, eyebrows furrowed as she studied him. "And when you passed out," She swallowed. "Did you head a baby crying and a redhead woman falling to the floor after the light hit her?"

Harry's eyes widened, nodding his head as he locked eyes with her, staring deep into her soul. He felt a pull towards her as if he desperately needed her touch to warm him up from the icy feeling that was settling in his stomach.

"Estrella we better get going," Kiana finally spoke up, the tension between the two teenagers being a little too awkward to bear. "We're going to be at Hogwarts soon so we need to get changed."

Estrella absentmindedly nodded, standing up, her hand still interlocked with Isabella's and walked out of the door. "I still don't know why you guys are so comfortable with a Slytherin hanging out with us," Ron mumbled, scowling at Isabella.

"Weasley you better keep your trap shut before I turn your rat into a toilet brush." She glared at him, pulling Estrella out from behind her.

"Ron do you have to be so rude? Issy isn't like the others," Kiana sighed.

"Her father called me a blood traitor on the platform! How do you expect me to let that go?"

"It was two years ago Weasley!" Inaya groaned loudly. "And she defended you against him!"

The quartet left their carriage, walking back into theirs to grab their robes. "Estrella and I will get changed in here," Inaya smiled. "I wanna get to know my new best friend."

"Oh," Estrella blushed. "Um sure."

"I guess we'll just take our leave then," Isabella mumbled. "Come on Kiana, we need to kick those bitches from Ravenclaw who are probably still hogging the toilets."

"Ugh, I can't wait." Kiana smiled evilly.

nini's corner !

YALL ITS HOGWARTS
NEXT CHAPTER !!

i'm so excited to get this storyline going
omg, it's going to be great ( i hope💞)

anyway thank you all for reading
and i hope you enjoyed this chapter !!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 11.4K 64
❝𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬. ❞ ❝𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮�...
75.5K 1K 44
Valencia Snape is introduced to Hogwarts in her fourth year with a certain purpose before her. She finds herself making some very hard, life-threaten...
650K 14.3K 45
Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister untill she goes to Hogwarts. She finds out...
153K 3.6K 94
Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly Hallows| |Slow Burn| |Includes Cho C...