*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

20| You take me out of control.

3.1K 111 88
By TheRauraParadise

"So, how was it? Did you lost your virginity?" asks Kate teasingly moving around with my bag of clothing, since I would be spending the night at her place, while we walked to her room.

"Oh, shut up Kate." I spat but then smile, walking in the door of the messy room.

"So, as you can see there is not much space in here," she explains kicks some of the cloth in the ground. "so, sleeping bags." she says as she opens the door of the closet taking to bags out and throwing one at me. "We'll sleep in the living room." she says, then taking a glance at the bed and as if something hit her, she runs to it and covers the bed with the sheets fully.

"What is under there?" I tease smiling. She makes her priceless face of I-don't-know-what you-talking-about, and my smile grows wider. "C'mon, what you hiding there." I say already trying to open the sheets as she pushes me away. She finally gives up and I open it seeing what she was hiding. There was a pillow with wet spots like a pair of eyes were shoved there repeatedly, tons of used napkins and the TV remote. "You've been crying? What happened?" she looks at me and her eyes start to water.

"Ugh. You know I hate crying Laura!" she shouts as tears slip but she keeps laughing trying to stay strong but her mind won't let her.

"Kate, aha." and I immediately knew what was happening, I rushed to her side and hugged her to feel her embrace my arms and cry on my shoulder. "C'mon let's go down stairs." I say taking the sleeping bags.

-

"Here you go!" I say handing handing her a cup of hot chocolate and sitting next to her, drinking my own. Her eyes were still puffy as she cuddled the blanket of her couch, taking small spits of the hot beverage.

"I'm sorry Laurs. I didn't want to cry in front of you."

"Ow, ow, ow. You have the right to cry when you're sad alright. I know you take yourself for that tough strong person, but with me there is no playin'." I kid so see her blurt a small smile. If something defined Kate was her hate for crying. Specially if it was in front of people.

"I just can't believe his actions you know." she complains.

"You don't need to talk about it if you want." I try and reassure her.

"No, I want to." she affirms.

"What happened?" I ask worried about this girl that just seems to not get it right lately.

"So, I went to his place, and told him that I was not scared anymore to hide my feeling for him and say that I was in love with him, and he said it back, also said that if we started to date everything was gonna get loose. We would loose interest in each other and later ruin the friendship we have. I mean......he is not even willing to give it a try, you know?" she tells me as her eyes let a few tears slip.

"Travis was always a coward." I mumble frustrated.

"What do I do Laura?"

"Oh, you don't want my advice."

"I actually really do." she points out.

"Well, find a new guy to date. Tell Travis about him, keep being the friend you are. You just can't keep waiting for a boy that is stupid enough to reject you!" I propose.

"You probably are right." she affirms.

"Probably not but you know...." I shrug and finally she creeps a smirk.

"You have to tell me all about that date." says Kate and I tell her every little detail, from how I suck at surfing to how he is the sweetest guy on Earth and beyond.

"You really payed for him?" she asks surprised.

"Of course." I confirm.

"Owww, you two guys are so cute." she says as she holds the remote and turns on the TV on one of those chitty chat channels about celebs personal lives that she uses to watch.

"You should've seen him shirtless. He is such.. I can't even." I go a it insane and Kate just laughs loudly. I look at the TV relaxing back in my sit finishing up my chocolate, while it flashed commercials.

"You know, you play innocent, but you ain't innocent at all!" she protests smirking.

"What can I say? Ross brings this side of me to life yah know?" I admit as I watch some show start on the TV. A skinny lady with blonde hair shows up and her lips start to move but I can't simply hear it, cuz it was on a really low volume.

"He surely does." she admits and I just focus on the TV that suddenly pops up a Austin and Ally picture. I snap the remote out of her hand and put it louder.

"Seems like the A&A fans have some great news to be informed of. We all know the good working chemistry that exist between Ross Lynch and Laura Marano's character in this show. But what we didn't know is that the real life couple is actually a thing. That's right. Later today same paparazzi shot pictures of these two at the beach together all alone. That's right. The young actors were shoot surfing, laughing, having a great time and even kissing. That's right! Here are some of the shoots of today." speaks the lady. I open my mouth in surprise. I can't believe this! "And seems like this is no recent business.Sources tell that these two were called to the directors office, to be warned about being caught kissing in set and that couldn't be repeated again in their working place. Can you believe this? Well, I certainly not. We'll totally be keeping up with this cute couple and hope they make it official soon right?" I couldn't take the bullsh*t anymore so I turned of the TV.

"I can't believe this! I'm calling Ross." and has if he read my mind, Ross's picture of today that I took while he surfed, popped up in my phone's screen, for me to answer it right away.

"Did you see that....." he says but I cut him off.

"Oh, yes I did." I answer back.

"I can't believe this."

"I know. I'm so mad. I didn't even notice any photographers, did you?"

"You were there and in a bikini, how could I focus on something else? I mean...." I laugh. "Just relax we'll work this out." he speaks up.

"What will Heath say?" I ask.

"I mean, he said that we just shouldn't do it on set, and that we could date so." says Ross.

"But we are dating?" I ask unsure.

"Are we?"

"I don't know."

"It doesn't matter. We'll take the consequences we have to to be together. I know I will. That's pretty much all I want."

"I will too." I reassure.

"Okay! Good!" I feel his happiness.

"Then I'll talk to you later?"

"Or you could just text me now...."

"You want to talk throw text?" I asks admired cuz it was never our thing really.....

"I want to talk to you, wherever and whenever. You could come by tomorrow and we would watch some movie together and make popcorn." he proposes like he is thinking of it just now.

"I could, but you pick the movie. I want to get more and more inside of your head." I admit smiling to myself, to look around and see Kate with a truthful smile. She could have the worst misery, but I knew she would be happy for me any ways.

"Done, show up at like 2 pm?" he replies.

"Okay. Then bye?" I say a bit shy.

"Text me." he says before hanging up. That boy......

"You just were made for that boy." says Kate waking me up from my surprise.

"I don't know." I admit feeling the phone vibrate with texts.

'Text me.' says the text Ross just sent.

'I just did.' I tease.

'Well, then find a subject to talk to me.'

'Why don't you find it?'

'Cuz I'm busy thinking about your lips.'

'Ow, I don't wanna interrupt your thinking.'

'Then talk to me.'

'So what will happen tomorrow?' I ask not really knowing what to say to this cry baby.

'You can expect me to steal a kiss from you anytime I please.'

'Then I believe I can do the same as well.'

'Yes. Yes, you can.'

'Ross, they're saying we're dating. But we aren't, and I don't want to cuz that will change something between us. I want to stay like this, a relationship to me looks like a cage. But what are we gonna say to them?'

'We'll tell them we're dating.'

'But then that becomes real.'

'Well, only you want it to. We are not dating and that's our secret. Let's just call it whatever we want to what we have. And we don't need to tell them or explain anything to the world.'

'Alright.'

'Don't worry. Don't make monsters in your head, when their are simple pure things, just let us be like this. But not in a relationship, with us still means you are mine anyways. Not anyone else's.'

'You make me feel so desirable.'

'Good to know. You are very desirable.'

"God, I'm here Laur. Will you stop sexting? Please?" says Kate teasing me.

"I'm not sexting." I alarm.

"But you are." she smiles at me.

"Uhu, whatever." I say and put the phone down, feeling it keep vibrating with texts.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

-

As I get down under the sheets of the little bed made out of blankets and a little old mattress on the floor of the living room with Kate I take my phone in my hands.

'I wish you were here right now. By my side.'

'I would look at your eyes and just fall asleep looking at them.'

I read his two texts and just smiled at it for a moment.

'I'll be thinking of your eyes, they will be my only thought until I fall asleep.'

I sent back at him and place the phone down on the table, starting to think of how those eyes melted my heart.

-

I park at the driveway close to Ross's place and step out of the car to the front porch.

As I'm about to knock on the door, I see before me a boy with flaming locks and blonde hair.

"Welcome Ms. Marano to Casa da Ross." I smile and look up at him.

"What has gotten into you anyway?" I say extending my hand and messing his hair before getting in as he makes the cutest smile.

"So, what movie do you wanna watch?", Ross asks me when we are in the living room.

"I told you to pick it, Ross! Seriously..."

He chuckles and gets close. "Gee, Laura, I was playing." I walk up to him and playfully push him.

"Don't play with me, Blondie."

"But I like to play," he says wrapping his arms around me. I smirk looking up at him and he just mirrors me starting to move his head closer mine.

He kisses my neck tenderly, starting to get his teasing way and I yank myself out of his touch but he grabs my hands efficiently. "Don't you like playing... Marano?"

A quick second of losing myself I snap out of it. "I like to play...but I like movies better. Let's watch a movie!" I run to the couch like a little kid and Ross chuckles.

"You are just so adorkable." He smiles and I do too.

"Thanks kid. So, what's the movie?" I start up as I look at him while he goes to the kitchen coming back quickly with my answer.

"My favorite, Romeo and Juliet."

"Ahh, a classic. So, bad boy player cool and stuff mister master Ross Shor Lynch likes old chick flicks? I think I just found something to blackmail you with." I tease.

"If you do you won't get what I got you..." He smirks.

"You got me something?" I ask with melting eyes. He then pulls out gogurt and I scream.

"Gogurt! I love gogurt!" I run to it but Ross pulls it above my head.

"Yes, I know....... And........you don't get any until you promise not to tell anyone about Romeo and Juliet and I get a kiss." I smile and kiss his cheek softly.

"You missed", he pouts.

"Don't pout, baby boy."

"Not a baby boy." He pouts more and I give in, smiling widely. I reach for his touch and press my lips against his. My eyes fluttering to close and I with all my strength close them. He grabs me by the waist after clearly placing the tube of yogurt in the table. And maybe, just maybe, we kept making out for a little while.

-

I sit myself in feeling a bit overwhelmed after that, smiling to myself, while Ross brought some bowls of popcorn and the tubes and spoons to the couch where we were watching it. He sits next to and places the stuff on the low small table in front of the TV, getting the remote to press some button which led to the movies start. I curl up next to Ross with the blanket he handed me and he gladly embraces me kissing my hair.

"This is like the really really really old version of Romeo and Juliet!"

"Yes, yes it is." he affirms not taking his eyes off the screen.

"There is Juliet!" I react to her first appearance.

"She's Olivia Hussey. She is so beautiful." he says and I feel almost like jealous of her. I yank out of his grip and take some popcorn in my mouth.

He laughs and pushes me. "Come here." But I fight against it, as I'm about to get more popcorn he grabs me and holds me tight, keeping his head close to mine so my forehead would touch his and he just teasingly passed his tongue repeatedly on his lower lip with his eyes staring at my own lips. "You mad at me?" he says not moving his eyes from their initial stare, not moving basically anything. My attempt to kiss him was starting to curl on my head and I tried not to show sides of weakness.

"A l-li-lit-little." I rush slurring all the way.

"You can't be." he mocks keeping his ways.

"Oh, but I am." I assume a strong position. I trace with my finger tip all the way from his forehead until I touch his lower lip.

"Ah, n-no. You are jealous I find someone else beautiful." he stutters a bit but then keeps his posture.

I get distance. "I don't care if you think she's beautiful, you think whatever of whoever you want. I don't care." I say taking my Gogurt finally in my hands with a spoon and start to savor it.

"You are so cute." he says. I ignore and go on eating and watching the movie. I feel him getting closer kissing my neck, followed by my jawline, to my cheek until he faced me. "You are beautiful." he pleases to say crashing his lips to mine without a warning which almost made me spill out my tube of Gogurt. I close my eyes and kiss him back until the oh-so-sad pulling away, but I just was happy to be back to eating my yogurt.

"And you are a big tease."

"You like it." he snaps.

"You don't know that." I snap back.

"But I do." he replies smirking winningly at the TV. And I just wanted to kiss out the smirk off his damn face.

-

I giggle. "Really? You're still crying?" I say.

"It's so intense the way they kill theirselves for each other."

I giggle more to this boy that shines in my eyes. "You are too much."

"So," he whips his tears and coughs, looking at me already composed and smirking. Ugh, his mood swings. "What do you wanna do now?"

"I don't know...it's your house." I say being playfully shy.

"You are right. My house, my rules. I have a few suggestions." he smirks.

"And what are your suggestions?" I tease back taking my mini jacket off leaving just my little crop top.

"Okay.......you are testing me."

"That's pretty much what I wanna do." I affirm.

"Ugh, I won't be easy on you, if you keep testing me." he replies back with the same sassiness and almost whispering in husky voice.

"Who said I wanted you to be easy on me. I can take anything." I answer back.

"Really?" he asks for my confirmation.

"Of course. The question is can you take what I give." I question coming closer to him to kiss his neck, trailing kisses all over that area.

"I'm....aha...I'm fine." he stutters a bit as I keep teasing him with kisses, until I decide to give him a hickey to stay marked in there so the make up artist at the set would have to cover it everyday. "Laura......" he moans. "You are.... Really testing me." he almost like warns. I stop at stare at him looking innocent. "You take me out of control. Do you want me out of control?" I giggle at his remark and stay close to him.

"Yes." I say as he grabs me and crash his lips to mine. And not left to say, totally out of control.

NEXT CHAPTER: Problems with their relationship towards the show, and the world. We now take a look at how they will handle this relation they have to go on, and not damage their lives.

QUESTION: What do you expect of this relationship of Laura and Ross?

Hey guys! So I don't know if I'll be able to do so but I've decided that the day I'll always update is Friday. So you can expect an update every Friday. And you guys are awesome, thanks so much for the comments you leave here, their are always so sweet. Thanks so much for voting. And of course thank you so much for keeping up with this story and with me.

I just wanna thank you @OneLoveBriBri, one more time you nailed it, helping me always. Thanks so much. She basically wrote the whole date part and isn't it awesome! Ahhhhha! Love you girl! So happy that I found you my dear, dear friend!

See you next Friday! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.6K 48
just another day-off of filming austin and ally when laura decided to check her twitter. upon sending her tweet. fans go crazy...will a simple tweet...
7.9K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...
165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
59.2K 2.4K 51
"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot would leave someone like you twice." Laura h...