SoulMate (A Taekook Short Sto...

By BookLoverMD

"I will reject my Mate" Kim Taehyung determinedly told his wolf. "Our Mate is going to reject us as soon as... More

A Full Moon And TWO Wolves
Jungkook's story: Part 1
Jungkook's story: Part 2
Jungkook's Story: Part 3
Taehyung's Story: Part 1
Taehyung's Story: Part 2
Taehyung's story : part 3

Jungkook's Story: Part 4

1.3K 106 58
By BookLoverMD

One Year Ago…......

Months have passed after Taehyung's confession of loving Park Jimin. The boy is eighteen now.

 One day Jungkook was at his office in the Mansion, having a meeting with the leader of another pack when the door of the room opened revealing Kim Taehyung standing there dressed in a red sweater over a white collared shirt and black jeans. 

"Prince I want to…. Oh sorry prince I didn't know you had a guest" the boy said as he noticed the other person in the room. 

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and smiled a little, "it's okay, you were saying something, do need something Taehyung-ah?" He asked. 

"Prince, Jin hyung is going to the mall. Can I please go with him?" The omega asked making a puppy face. He never leaves home without Jungkook's permission. 

"Who else is going?" Jungkook inquired. 

"Namjoon hyung is also going," Taehyung informed him. 

"Oh okay then you can go" Jungkook said and Taehyung gave him a dazzling smile. "Thanks Prince, I'll get pastries for you" the boy chirped. 

"Okay do that" Jungkook smiled fondly at him, no matter what he couldn't stop loving his little mate. 

"Bye prince" Taehyung said and left from there. 

While Jungkook was busy talking with his little mate, he didn't notice how his visitor was looking at Taehyung with his lusty gaze. 

After Taehyung left, Jungkook again turned his attention back to his visitor. "Yes Lee what were you saying?" Jungkook said. 

"Forget what I was saying, now I have a better proposal" Lee, the leader of Blue Moon pack, said, his eyes shining with greed. 

"What proposal?" Jungkook inquired. 

"See Jeon, you want the land on the west side of my pack border to make houses for your growing pack right? I'll let you have that land and you won't have to pay me for it too. But you have to give me something else" Lee said with a sickly smile. 

"And what do you want?" Jungkook asked darkly. 

"That boy, the one who just left from here. That red haired omega of yours, I want him. Seriously Jeon, you are one lucky man to have such a beautiful omega in your collection. I have never seen something so beautiful like that one. I want to own him" Lee said while licking his lips and the next moment he found himself in the tight grip of the enraged true blood, his back pressing on the cold wall. 

Jungkook stared at the man in his grip with burning eyes, his eyes had turned golden indicating that his wolf had taken over, "what did you say, you shit?" He punched the man, "you want what? My omega, huh, you want my omega" another punch, "what did you call him, 'something', huh, he is not a thing you bastard" another punch, "you want to own him, huh, how dare you even think that" another punch. He kept punching Lee feeling enraged at the fact that someone dared to say something like that about his mate that too in his presence. 

"Alpha, Please leave me, please forgive me alpha, I'll never say something like that, not say, I won't even think about it" Lee begged Jungkook to leave him, scared that the true blood would kill him. 

"Leave you? Never, I'm going to kill you." Jungkook spat and tightened his grip on Lee's neck, choking him to death. 

"No, Alpha, please no, I promise I would never even look at him, please let me go" Lee again begged. 

Jungkook had no intention to leave the vile man but suddenly the door of the room again opened and startled Jungkook loosened his grip on Lee's neck, thinking it's Taehyung who came back and not wanting his little mate to witness this Beasty side of himself. But that wasn't Taehyung but a maid who had come to serve the guest tea. 

Lee had taken this chance as he felt Jungkook's grip loosening, he rushed to the window in the room and jumped down from it while changing into his wolf and ran away to save himself from the angry true blood. 

As Jungkook realized that his prey had escaped he turned to the maid with his eyes burning like fire, "who asked you come in" he growled. The poor maid who was a beta trembled at the sight of their angry leader. 

"A..alph… I.. I…" she started stuttering in fear. 

"Get out" Jungkook again growled, "Get out of here" 

The maid didn't need to be told twice, she hurriedly rushed out of the room. 

Jungkook went to the window and looked out but there was no sight of Lee, "Lee you dared to look at My Mate with your lusty eyes, now no one can save you from me" he punched the wall beside the window hard making a dent on it. 

A month after the said incident, Jungkook was once again in his office, this time with Namjoon and Yoongi discussing some pack matters when he suddenly started feeling uneasy, his heart feeling heavy, his wolf became restless, it was like something was wrong. Before Jungkook could give it a thought, the door of the office again opened. A panting Jimin followed by a teary Jin had rushed in. Jungkook was alarmed at the sight of the two male, what alarmed him more that Taehyung was not with them because Taehyung was supposed to be with Jimin with whom he had gone out. And that's when it dawned on him, why he was feeling uneasy, why his wolf was restless. It must be something related to Taehyung, his little mate. 

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin. 

"Alpha, Alpha Taehyung, Taehyung is…" Jimin huffed, "Taehyung is kidnapped" he said and Jungkook shot up from the chair he was sitting as if electrocuted. Taehyung is kidnapped, this one sentence has shook his world. His little mate is kidnapped, he is in danger, Jungkook saw red as the realization hits him, his eyes turning golden in furry. 

"What do you mean by kidnapped? Who kidnapped him? And what were you doing when it happened, I thought you were with him? Why the hell did you take him with yourself if you can't take care of him?" Jungkook growled at Jimin and the beta flinched feeling the anger radiating from their leader. While Seokjin whimpered and started trembling, his omega nature took over making him scared of the true blood. Namjoon immediately rushed and hugged his trembling mate. 

"I'm really sorry Alpha I couldn't take care of him. We were coming out of the ice cream parlor when I realized I forgot my wallet inside. So I went to get it and when I came back I found some men and a woman forcing Taehyung inside a car and leaving. I followed the car Alpha and saw it entering the pack boundary of Blue Moon" Jimin informed. 

"Blue Moon?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded, "Blue Moon, Lee" Jungkook finally realized who could be behind the kidnapping of his little mate. "I'm going to kill you Lee" he promised to himself. He looked at Namjoon and Yoongi, "call the best warriors of Del Luna, we are going to rescue Taehyung and destroy Blue Moon '' he ordered. 

Jungkook with Namjoon Yoongi and some of the best warriors reached the boundaries of the Blue Moon pack. As he crossed the boundary, an alluring scent, mixture of honey and fresh strawberries hit his nostrils, the scent of his little mate. He turned to where the scent was coming from, "follow me" he ordered his pack members and turned into his wolf form and started running, following the scent, others also changed into their wolf and followed him. 

After running for nearly half an hour, they reached a wooden room in the middle of woods. It was guarded by some bulky looking alphas. "Take them down" Sky ordered his pack members through the mind link and they didn't need to be told twice. 

While his warriors were dealing with the guards, Sky with RM, Namjoon's wolf and Suga, Yoongi's wolf entered the wooden room by breaking the door. 

Sky gave a loud growl as his eyes fell on the scene inside the room. There in the middle of the room standing a man and a woman, who looked oddly familiar to him, but he didn't give it any thought as he turned his vision towards his little mate.  Taehyung was huddled to a corner, he had his hands wrapped around himself in a protective manner, there was blood on his forehead and also on the corner of his lips and in front of him was kneeling a man whom Sky recognized as Lee. The man had his face very close to Taehyung and Sky Did Not Like That. He didn't like that vile man going close to his little mate. He rushed in and with a loud growl, pushed the man away from Taehyung. The man flew and landed a few feets away with the force that Sky used. 

"P..prince" Taehyung whimpered as his sight met with Sky's. Sky walked closer to him and looked at him and that's when he noticed the bloodied scratches on the boy's hand. Jungkook felt his heart breaking at the sight of his little mate trembling with fear, his delicate skin littered with cuts. The omega was never exposed to any harshness of the ruthless world. Jungkook and everyone else in the Jeon Mansion has always treated the boy like a delicate flower that he is, never letting even a single little scratch fall on him and now the same boy is sitting here with his arms filled with bloodied scratches. Immense anger surged through every vein in Sky's body thinking about it. He turned and started marching towards the one who did that to his precious little mate, the man who dared to hurt the true blood's mate. 

By then Lee had stood up from where Sky had thrown him. He looked menacingly at Sky, " look at you Jeon, coming here to rescue your omega, there must be something really special about this little omega that you are so eager to save him. I wonder what it is?" He said venomously and Sky growled at him. 

"Oh, I get it Jeon, you want to fight right? Okay then let's fight" Lee said and charged towards Sky changing into his wolf. And a vicious fight started between the leaders of Del Luna and Blue Moon. Both attacking each other with full force. 

The man and woman, Lee's companions too changed into their wolves and tried to attack Sky but RM and Suga took care of them. 

Sky and Lee kept fighting, trying to take each other down. But Lee was hardly any match to the true blood, the fight was rather one sided as Sky soon killed Lee by taking his heart out of his chest and serving his head from his body. 

Once Sky was sure that Lee was dead, he rushed back to the corner where his little mate huddled up. The poor omega visibly shaking in fright after witnessing the vicious fight. His whole face drenched in tears. Jungkook felt a stabbing pain in his heart seeing him like that. He went up to the boy and stared at him with sad eyes. 

"P.. prince" the boy sobbed and hugged Sky by wrapping his arms around his neck and Sky let him do it. Taehyung kept sobbing, holding him but after a while Sky nudged the boy with his snot, asking him to break the hug and Taehyung did so. 

Sky gazed at the tear-stricken face of little mate and then started licking it, especially the cuts on his forehead and corner of his lips, healing them in the process. Once he was done healing those cuts, he did the same with the cuts on the boy's hand, licking and healing them. He then turned his back to the boy, kneeled. He gestured to the boy to sit on his back and the boy did so. When trembling legs he got up and sat on Sky's back and wrapped his hands around the true blood's neck. 

Jungkook left the cottage with his little mate on his back, the rest of his pack members following him. 

Jungkook reached Jeon Mansion carrying Taehyung on his back and entered the living room. Immediately a crying Jin rushed to them, helping Taehyung down and hugging the scared boy. Jungkook too started changing back to his human form. 

As Jungkook changed back to his human form, he felt a shooting pain on the left side of his stomach, something he hadn't felt till then or maybe he did, but he didn't paid any attention to it because he was focusing on the safety of his little mate and also because his wolf is really good when it comes to enduring physical pain. Jungkook looked down at his body and noticed it had become red with blood. He suddenly started feeling weak, his eyes started closing in pain and fatigue. And the last thing he heard before darkness engulfed him is Taehyung's voice frantically calling him,

"Prince!!"

Jungkook found a tearful Taehyung sitting beside his bed holding his hand when he opened his eyes next time. The boy had started sobbing as his gaze met with Jungkook's. Jungkook immediately sat up feeling alarmed seeing the boy crying. 

"What happened Taehyung-ah? Why are you crying?" He asked concernedly. 

Hearing Jungkook's question, the crying omega had thrown himself on Jungkook, hugging him tight and started sobbing even more. "P..prince, p..please prince d..don't l..leave m..me, please d..don't die, don't go t..to a..appa, please" he said. 

Jungkook couldn't understand what's happening, why Taehyung was saying that but he understood one thing that the boy was scared. So he wrapped his hands around him and rubbed his back, "I'm here Taehyung-ah, I'm here only. I'm not going anywhere. But you please stop crying and  tell me what happened?" He said. 

Taehyung broke the hug and stared at Jungkook's face, "you, you were hurt. That bad wolf, he hurt you. Three was so much blood. You were lying in the blood, I called you so many times but you, you didn't open your eyes, you didn't look at me" he told Jungkook between his sniffs while Jungkook wiped his tears. 

As Jungkook heard Taehyung's words, he remembered the wound on his stomach and the fact that he had fainted. No wonder Taehyung is crying so much, the poor omega must have gotten scared Jungkook thought. 

"How long was I unconscious?" He asked. 

"From last evening" Taehyung replied, "I, I was so scared Prince." He again cried out. And Jungkook pulled him to his arms, to comfort him. "I'm okay now" he assured the boy. 

That day Taehyung hadn't left Jungkook's side for once. The whole day he took care of Jungkook, nagging him to eat, whining that Jungkook wasn't taking care of himself, scolding him for playing with his food and eventually feeding him. And Jungkook, well he felt like he was in heaven receiving the care and pamper from his little mate. Once again his heart had started dreaming about their future together, forgetting the harsh reality that it wasn't him whom his mate loves. 

Jungkook's dream had shattered soon, bringing him face to face with the harsh reality of his life when that evening he was going downstairs to get water. He had found his little mate sitting in the living room, crying and hugging Park Jimin, the beta whom the omega loves. Jungkook had turned back and returned to his room at once. He was again tempted to leave home and go to the wooden cottage but he didn't knowing that eventually Taehyung would find out about him missing from home and once again he would start crying and throwing tantrums. So he didn't leave home but locked himself in his room, not wanting to go out and face anyone, especially his little mate and his lover. 

Months have passed after the incident of Taehyung getting kidnapped and Jungkook getting hurt while saving him. Jungkook had noticed that Taehyung had started keeping distance from himself. Nowadays the boy doesn't hug him freely like he once used to, he doesn't ask Jungkook to sleep with him anymore. It's been months since they last slept together. Most of the times Taehyung doesn't look into his eyes while talking and the times he does, the boy seems to get flustered. Jungkook thought all this was because Taehyung loves someone else and maybe started feeling conscious around other men. But there is something else that Jungkook couldn't quite put his finger on. It's the look of sadness that he had seen crossing Taehyung's eyes when once he came face to face with him while he was in rut and hurriedly leaving home to get to the wooden cottage. But Jungkook didn't give it much thought. 

It was another full moon night, a month before Taehyung's birthday when Jungkook was passing by the balcony on the first floor and heard a conversation going on between the two omegas in the house, Jin and Taehyung. 

Jin: you really are deeply in love with Him, aren't you Tae?

Taehyung: yes Jinnie hyung I am. I love Him so much. Now I can't imagine my life without him. 

Jin: oh look at you my little tiger, all grown up and glowing in love. I can't believe it, you will be nineteen in a month and probably have a mate too. 

Taehyung: me too Jin hyung. It's like I'm waiting forever to become an adult and finally finding my mate, though I think I already know who my mate is. 

Jin: So you really think He is your mate?

Taehyung: yes hyung, me and Wol (Tae's wolf) we both think that He is our mate. It's like we can feel it every time we are with him. 

Jin: I too hope so Tae. I hope you get your desired person as your mate. But Tae what will you do if it's not Him, but someone else?

Taehyung: obviously I'll reject that person. I would never accept anyone except him as my mate. My heart has already accepted him as my mate and my destiny had to bow before my heart by making him my destined mate. 

Standing in the shadows, listening to the talks of the two omegas, Jungkook felt his already broken heart again breaking into millions of pieces as he heard Taehyung's words and noticed the determination in his voice. He couldn't stand there and listened anymore to their talks. He turned back and rushed away from there. 

 Present day: Taehyung's birthday..

Jungkook came downstairs where the birthday party was held accompanied by Namjoon. He walked down the stairs and his eyes searched for a particular face. 

Soon he heard a very familiar voice calling him, "Prince".

 He turned to the person who called him and felt his breath hitching as his eyes fell on the red haired male dressed in red. Taehyung was looking ethereal, a beauty out of the world in his red jacket, his eyes lined with kohl, face glowing, a beautiful smile decorating his plump lips. The way the boy was dressed, it's like he dressed for a purpose, like he dressed for someone. 

And Jungkook's heart felt heavy as he realized Taehyung indeed dressed for someone special tonight and he is not that someone special. Tonight his little mate had dressed up for his mate whom he thinks Park Jimin to be. His little mate didn't dress up for him but for the beta he loves, this thought broke Jungkook's heart for the ninth time. 

Jungkook walked up to the gorgeous omega and stood in front of him, "happy birthday Taehyung-ah" he said and kissed his forehead. 

"But prince, it's not my birthday yet," a smiling Taehyung said. 

"I know, but I want to be the first one to wish you" Jungkook told him. 

Taehyung was going to say something to him in reply when, "Taehyungie, happy birthday" an excited Jimin came and hugged the omega making the latter smile big. "Jiminie you came!" Jungkook heard Taehyung exclaiming. 

Jungkook couldn't bear the sight of his mate hugging another man, so just left from there, leaving the two lovers who were lost in their own world hugging and whispering to each other. 

Jungkook left the party and went to the garden of the Jeon Mansion. He stood near the fountain with his back facing the big Mansion and gazed sadly at the water. 

He had no idea how long he was standing there when a familiar scent of honey and fresh strawberries hit his nostrils which was becoming stronger with each passing moment, indicating that Taehyung was coming towards him. He looked at wrist watch and saw that it's five minutes past midnight, which means Taehyung is nineteen now and must have smelt him as his mate. He started mentally preparing himself for the upcoming rejection. 

Soon he felt a presence behind him and a hand touched his shoulder. He slowly turned back and looked at the boy standing behind him. 

"Mate" spoke out Taehyung whose eyes had turned bright purple, "Prince is Mate" he again said as he stared at Jungkook with his doe eyes widened in what Jungkook thought was shock. 

Jungkook noticed how Taehyung was looking at him and then he saw the boy again opening his mouth, "I, Kim Taehyung…" the boy started speaking and Jungkook closed his eyes already aware of what was coming next. 

And he heard his little mate saying those words,

"I, Kim Taehyung, the male omega of Del Luna Pack, Accept you, Jeon Jungkook, the true blood leader of Del Luna Pack as My Mate."

Jungkook's eyes snapped open as he heard the words said by his little mate. He couldn't believe his ears, wasn't Taehyung supposed to reject him, then what did he do just now, he thought. He stared wide eyed at his little mate, his heart beating like a drum. 

"T..Taehyung-ah, you, you…" he started fumbling but before he could say anything, ask Taehyung why he did what he did just now, the boy did something even more shocking.

Taehyung went close to Jungkook and wrapped his hands around his neck. He looked deeply into Jungkook's eyes and then closing his eyes, he joined his lips with Jungkook's. 

____________________________

As promised here's the next part of SoulMate. Jungkook's side of story ends here with this part. From the next part it's going to be Taehyung's story. The events will be more or less same as Jungkook's story but now they will be described from Taehyung's POV. And I can't say how many parts Taehyung's story will take because I have realized one thing while writing this story, that is, writing in brief is not my cup of tea. I like to write things in details but still I tried to make it as brief as I could. I hope it's not boring.

Next update will be on next week, either Sunday or Monday. Till then enjoy the story 💜💜💜

P.s: thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 19.6K 75
⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ On a hunt Jungkook ends up saving a beautiful rare Omega that he didn't know existed from danger. After the incident they felt so dr...
104K 4.4K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
797K 37.2K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
12.6K 564 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...