Little Phoenix (Harry Potter...

由 belle_kafer

She was always raised to be someone else. She was always raised to be a jerk like her twin, but what they nev... 更多

1. The Vanishing Glass
2. The Letters From No One
3. The Keeper of the Keys
4. Diagon Alley
5. The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
6. The Sorting Hat
7. The Potions Master
8. Flying
9. Halloween
10. Quidditch
11. The Miror of Erised
12. Twin Quidditch Battle
13. Taken
14. Basilisk
15. Owl Post
16. Aunt Marge's Big Mistake
17. The Knight Bus
18. The Leaky Cauldron
19. Dementors
20. Becoming Animagi
21. Defense Against the Dark Arts
22. Ghosting
23. Sirius Black
24. A Second Twin Quidditch Battle
25. Patronuses
26. Christmas
27. Finals and Truth
28. Godfather
29. Whisked Away
30. Quidditch World Cup
31. Back to Hogwarts
32. Unforgivable Curses
33. Cedric Diggory
34. Foreigners
35. Halloween
36. Preparing for the First Task
37. The First Task
38. The Yule Ball
39. Breathing Underwater
40. Gossip Articles
41. Padfoot
42. Letters and the Third Task
43. The Third Task
44. Voldemort's Return
45. After
46. Grimmaud Place
47. Twins Reunited
48. Midnight
49. Dying Wish
50. Trials and Tribulations
51. Secrets
52. Start of Term
53. Professor Umbridge
54. Detention
55. First Report
56. Losing Yourself
57. The DA
58. An Attack
59. Training
60. Escape
61. Chaos
62. O.W.L.s and Training
63. Tested
64. The Department of Mysteries
65. Again
66. Summer Break
67. Apparation and a Reunion
68. Training for a War
69. Quidditch Tryouts
70. It's All a Matter of the Mind
71. The Slugs
72. Curses
73. Christmas Holidays
74. A Third Twin Quidditch Battle
75. Hurt
76. Blood
77. The End of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
78. Turmoil
79. A Hard Summer
80. Hardened
81. The Mission
82. The Wedding...or Lack Thereof
83. The Falcon
84. Truth and Torture
85. Escape and the Beginning of the End of the War
86. The End of the War
87. Truth
88. September 1st
89. Family Pains
90. Missing
91. Stolen
92. Alternate Timeline Number One
93. Returned
94. Crucio
96. Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
97. The End
98. Christmas
New Book!
A/N
New Story!
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

95. Pieces Together

1.3K 35 3
由 belle_kafer

"It must have been a Confundus Charm she used on him," Harry theorized. "Used on them all, She faked being a nurse, she faked being his niece."

"I've just checked in with the Ministry," Hermione said. "But there's no record of her. She's a shadow." As Draco said some spell, Nic turned away from the others, trying to hide the frightened tears streaming down her cheeks. She turned when a sudden hissing noise came from an oil lamp. "What was that?" Hermione asked.

"That's - I'm not supposed to be understanding - that's Parseltongue," Harry said.

"And what does it say?" Tyriq asked.

"How do I?" Harry sputtered. "I haven't been able to understand Parseltongue since Voldemort died."

"And nor has your scar hurt," Hermione countered.

"It says 'Welcome Augury'," Harry explained. "I think I need to tell it to open..."

"Then do it," Nic snapped. He did and the room turned darker, snakes emerging all around as well as a prophecy.

When spares are spared, when time is turned, when unseen children murder their fathers, when Phoenix falls by fire: Then will the Dark Lord return.

"A prophecy," Ginny whispered. "A new prophecy."

"Cedric - Cedric was called a spare," Hermione realized.

"When time is turned," Ron repeated. "She had that time turner, doesn't she?"

"She must," Hermione said.

"But why does she need Scorpius, Albus, Zeph, or Hadassah?" Ron asked.

"Because I'm a parent - who hasn't seen his child," Harry explained. "Hasn't understood his child."

"Who is she? To be so obsessed with all this?" Draco asked.

"I think I've got the answer to that," Ginny said, pointing up.

"I will rebirth the Dark. I will bring my father back," Tyriq read. Looking back to the prophecy, he read again, "When Phoenix falls." His gaze went to Nic who had grown terribly pale.

"No, she can't," Ran stated.

"How is that even possible?" Hermione said.

"Voldemort had a daughter?" Draco said, looking to Tyriq.

"I had no idea," Tyriq replied.

"No, no, no. Not that, anything but that," Harry said as Ginny took his hand.
.....................................
"Are you going to the meeting?" Tyriq asked, sitting down beside Nic.

"She's going to try and kill me," Nic whispered shakily. "And she has my children, my babies."

"I know," Tyriq replied, wrapping his arms around her.

"And I know, Zeph, he wouldn't let anything happen to any of them," Nic sobbed. "Even if it gets him killed and then if that happens Hadassah will try and kill her. Why my children?! Haven't I suffered enough?"

"Shh," Tyriq whispered, holding her tightly as she cried into his chest, her hands clutching his shirt so tightly her knuckles were white.

"Ty," Draco said quietly from the door. Nic tried to get control of herself, glancing over at Draco. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think I know how to get our kids back."

"Then I'm coming," Nic said, standing up to face him.

"Nic, you're in no state to do this," Tyriq protested, standing to face her. "Stay here, I promise I will do everything I can to bring our kids home."

"O-Okay," Nic agreed. "Please, bring me back my kids." Tyriq nodded.

"Let's go," Draco said. Tyriq nodded before heading out the door, kissing Nic's cheek quickly. Once he was gone, Nic fell apart again.
...................................................
"We found them!" Tyriq called, running towards Nic. "Albus managed to send a message to Harry. We know exactly where and when they are."

"I'm coming," Nic said dangerously.

"Okay," Tyriq agreed. Soon they were all standing in Godric's Hollow.

"Godric's Hollow, it must be twenty years," Hermione said.

"Is it just me or are there more muggles about?" Ginny asked.

"We'll find them," Tyriq whispered comfortingly, tracing shapes over the back of her hand in his. Nic nodded, unconvinced before they set up to go back. Soon everything shifted.

"So, has it worked?" Ron asked, looking around.

"Mum?" Albus cried, spotting Ginny.

"Zeph! Dassah!" Nic cried desperately, rushing towards them. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she hugged them tightly. "Oh my god." Tyriq joined in the hug, wrapping his arms around the three of them. "Are you both okay?"

"Something's wrong with Dassah," Zeph replied. "She hasn't woken up and I don't know why!"

"What happened?" Tyriq asked worriedly, taking her from him and laying her down on the ground.

"Delphi hit her with something," Zeph explained.

"What was the spell?" Nic asked.

"It was..." he thought for a moment, trying to remember.

"Crucio," Scorpius said, stepping towards them. "That's what she said." Nic paled.

"And how long has she been been out?" Nic asked shakily.

"Uh, maybe thirty minutes?" Zeph guessed. Tyriq looked her over, trying to figure out what to do.

"I think she might have just passed out from the pain," Tyriq guessed. "Then maybe the traveling in time screwed with her."

"What can we do?" Nic asked.

"Let me try something," Tyriq replied. Quietly he muttered something under his breath. Dassah's eyes fluttered opened.

"Hadassah," Nic cried, hugging her tightly. "Are you okay?"

"What happened?" she asked.

"Not now," Ron said. "Now, where's this Delphi?"

"You know about Delphi?" Scorpius asked.

"She's here," Albus explained. "She's trying to kill you, we think. Before Voldemort cursed himself she's going to kill you and so break the prophecy and..."

"Yes, we thought that might be it too," Hermione admitted. "Do you know where specifically she is now?"

"She's disappeared," Scorpius admitted. "How did you - how did you, without the time turner-"

"That's a long and complicated story, Scorpius," Harry interrupted. "And we don't have tine for it."

"Harry's right," Hermione said. "Time is of the essence. We need to get people into position. Now, Godric's Hollow is not a large place but she could be coming from any direction. So we need somewhere that gives us a good views of the town. That allows for multiple and clear observation points, and that will, most importantly, keep us hidden, because we cannot risk being seen."

"Maybe St. Jerome's Church ticks all those boxes, wouldn't you?" Harry suggested. Once inside, Nic sat down in a pew. Zeph and Hadassah sat down next to her and she quickly hugged them. In a few minutes, the children were asleep, laying against Nic's shoulders and she had fallen asleep with her head resting on Dassah's. Tyriq was pacing around while Ginny watched Albus sleeping in a pew. Harry stared out a window and Draco was talking to Scorpius in a corner before he came over to Tyriq.

"Are they going to be okay?" Draco asked quietly.

"I don't know," Tyriq replied. "I can't stop thinking that I...that I failed."

"Failed, how?" Draco countered.

"I'm their father, I'm supposed to protect them, but I couldn't," Tyriq said. "Hadassah is fourteen and she's already had to deal with something as horrific as the Cruciartus Curse. It was bad enough seeing Nic go through that. With my daughter..."

"I can't imagine," Draco sighed. "But you didn't fail, Tyriq. You do what you can, but one day they do have to grow."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.4K 149 6
you will never be unloved by me THE VAMPIRE DIARIES , oc x oc ongoing / 𝒗�...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
214K 3.6K 46
Eloise Melody potter wasn't your ordinary girl she was known as the girl who lived along side with her brother Harry. Since her parents died she was...