Scars

Oleh cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... Lebih Banyak

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
āœ§ š“‘š“»š“øš“·š“½š“²š“­š“® āœ§
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
29. Yeoubi
āœ§š“Ÿš“²š“µš“µš“øš”€ š“½š“Ŗš“µš““āœ§
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
āœ§š“—š“øš”€ š“˜ š“¶š“®š“½ š“‘š”‚š“®š“øš“µ āœ§
32. Rain rain go away
āœ§š“š“µš“µ š“˜ š”€š“Ŗš“·š“½ š“Æš“øš“» š“¬š“±š“»š“²š“¼š“½š“¶š“Ŗš“¼ š“²š“¼ š”‚š“øš“¾āœ§
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

28. Simple things

633 57 25
Oleh cheriefics

𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼
**✿❀○❀✿**

"I didn't know you cooked," I said, admiring the artistic way he was flipping the omelette. We are now in his kitchen with me on the counter drooling over my boyfriend prepare dinner.

"Food after sex is the best" he said. His mouth seriously doesn't have any word filter.

My nostrils are filled with mixed scents. The aroma of the food he was making and the scent of his shirt that I was wearing. He chuckled as he answers.

"I cooked the whole ass picnic basket back then remember?" he asked kissing my cheek.

"Ah, that is right before you left me right?" I said looking down. He is mine now. He is by my side. I can feel his warmth. But my heart felt heavy. I didn't know why.

"Hey," his hands instantly cup around my face. His warmth made my heart cry. A tear rolled down my cheek. I tried to hold it in. I couldn't.

I wrapped my hands around him and wished I could stay in his embrace forever.

"I wasn't trying to leave you. I was supposed to come back the next day. But the agency called in to sign documents. I thought I should come back after the document work but I couldn't. They wanted me to start the practice right away," he said pressing a kiss on my lips. I could never get tired of his kisses. Sweet kisses from the pillow lipped guy I love the most.

"You never found time to come back? Like ever? For two years?"

His hands slid around my waist. "I was scared. I didn't know if you would still want me. Because by the time I was able to come to you it was too late. I was scared you might push me away."

"How would you know that when you never came?" his reason made no sense.

"You see, I was banned from seeing anyone outside family. Not even my friends. I used to practice till late nights and wake up early to keep up with the tasks. I was scared I might not be able to give you the time we needed. So I waited till I debuted," he said.

"You were banned? Jimin that's cruel!" I couldn't imagine how hard it could have been for him.

"Well, I chose the path. I couldn't turn back. Everyday when I get tired or ran out of breathe, I used to cheer myself thinking that once I debut I will be able to give you a better life. We could live a better life."

"Oh Jimin," I sobbed.

"Shh, please don't cry."

"But why did you never come? Atleast once. I mean after debut?"

"I did," he pulled me into an embrace.

"What?" It came out as a whisper.

"High school graduation day. I did. I came baby."

"What! Jimin! Why didn't you talk to me?" I was getting more and more sad and frustrated.

"Well," he leaned against the counter and shrugged his shoulders. "When I was about to approach you," he gave a pause, "Jungkook stopped me."

"Jungkook?" I mused. "Ah shit! That idiot."

"No, he was only looking out for you as a friend. He said you were happy and that I don't deserve to be part of your happy life. He said how much you suffered after I left. Seriously it was so suffocating to hear all that. I left that day."

"If only we talked that day," I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I am so sorry Jimin. I didn't know you tried so hard for us. I wish I was there. I wish we were there for each other."

"After that even though I tried I was scared that I might actually ruin your happiness. I was scared you might push me away. But when I saw you that day at the boxing session, I couldn't stop myself." he leaned his head against mine.

"I missed you so much. I could have atleast called you but everything was so confusing and unclear that I couldn't do anything. Also something happened in between that almost ruined my life. There were so many barriers in between us. But not anymore. Nothing can stop me from loving you," he said. He stood opposite to me and kissed my lips.

"What happened? Is it bad?" I asked cupping his face.

"I'm not ready to talk about it now. I will tell you later for sure," he said. I nodded. I sniffed the air.

"Oh Jimin! The omelette!"

Jimin moved in an instant to switch off the stove.

"Ah!" he scratched the back of his neck. I chuckled and then laughed.

"So much for wanting food after sex huh?" I chuckled. "I'll clean the pan. You can cook again," I said getting off the counter. I took the pan and dumped the burnt omelette. I took the pan to the sink. I started washing the burnt pan when his hands slid around my waist.

"Keep you lustful hands off me for a while Mr. Park," I said giggling as his hands started to tickle me.

"You look cute in my shirt," he said in a deep raspy tone. My cheeks grew hot. "Come live with me. I don't want you to live in those dorms."

I sucked my breathe at what he said. Did he just ask me to live with him?

"Jimin, no. It's not good for either of us," I said scrubbing the pan. He tightened his grip around my waist.

"Are you afraid of what people might think?"

"Well yes. But that is only half of it. We are not ready to do that. We are young Jimin. We need time to figure out our life," I said. I freed myself out of his grip and moved to the stove.

"We love each other. Is that not enough?"

I cupped his face and looked into his eyes. "I have to graduate. I have to tell my mom about us. You have to talk to your parents about us. We have to get married before we start living together. I don't want anyone pointing fingers at you Jimin. You are not an ordinary person. You are an easy prey to many people out there. I want to live with you trust me. I love you Jimin. I do," I kissed his soft lips. "But us living together shouldn't come at the cost of you getting fingers pointed at."

"Perks of being famous," he gave a sad smile.

"Don't you dare give me that sad look," I frowned. I kissed him.

"I miss the highschool us," he said.

"Me too. I miss our bike rides. I miss you sneaking in through my window. I miss you," I said leaning my forehead to his.

"I will take you on a ride one day. We can go out for a whole day you know."

"Aren't you supposed to be busy or something? I thought you would be packed with schedules all the time?"

"I can make time for you," he said. He kissed my cheek and trailed kisses down my neck.

"Not in the kitchen," I said chuckling.

"It's actually kinda of hot to do it here you know," he said winking.

"You are gross Jimin," I said pushing him away. "Let's eat, I'm hungry," I said turning the stove on.

"Alright," he sighed. I laughed and propped myself on the counter.

"You are sexy when you cook," I said.

"I am sexy all the time."

"You are so full of yourself Jimin," I punched his shoulder.

"Ouch, bully," he pouted.

"I wish our children are as cute as you," I said pinching his cheek. He closed his eyes and gave a dreamy smile.

"I'm happy," he said. "Happy you are talking about children. Happy that you choose me," his eyes glistened.

"I will choose you in the blink of eye Jimin. You are the only one."

A tear escaped his eye. "Jimin..." I wiped the tears off his face.

"It's okay. I'm just too happy that's all," he said leaning his face into the touch.

We ate in the kitchen with Jimin telling me non sense jokes which I surprisingly found funny.

"Can I keep this shirt? I really like how this feels on me," I asked. He nodded.

I walked to the sink to drop off the plate. He came from behind and lifted me up in bridal style. He kissed my lips and smiled. I did too as he carried me upstairs.

He he don't forget to like and comment.

Donate my on Kofi if you like my stories uwu

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.2K 986 52
'No. This can't be him. This can't be that little kid I had a dream about. I'm just imagining things.' You think to yourself as you're looking at the...
187K 10.8K 54
"I'm not sending you away so you don't have to work for me and I'm not ignoring you trust me" Jungkook said with a bit of harsh feelings and bittern...
680 36 4
"We love each other.... but eventually we still have to say goodbye" I love him. He loves me. But we have different paths to take. Now he's a star an...
202K 9.1K 50
"No matter what happens, some memories can never be erased." _________________________________________ A girl who have finally found her destiny afte...