SoulMate (A Taekook Short Sto...

By BookLoverMD

"I will reject my Mate" Kim Taehyung determinedly told his wolf. "Our Mate is going to reject us as soon as... More

A Full Moon And TWO Wolves
Jungkook's story: Part 1
Jungkook's story: Part 2
Jungkook's Story: Part 4
Taehyung's Story: Part 1
Taehyung's Story: Part 2
Taehyung's story : part 3

Jungkook's Story: Part 3

1K 92 51
By BookLoverMD

….. Two years ago……

Another six years had passed from the day Jungkook found out that Taehyung is his Mate, eight years since Jungkook had become Taehyung's guardian and the boy started living with them. Now Jungkook is twenty five while Taehyung is seventeen and soon going to join highschool. 

Nothing much changed in these six years yet there are things that did change. Del Luna has become the most powerful pack in Seoul, Jungkook the most powerful pack leader, everyone respects him, some out of admiration others out of fear. After all who wouldn't be scared of the formidable true blood whose one glance is enough to make them tremble in fear? 

But there are indeed people who aren't scared of him, like his little mate Kim Taehyung and his Jin hyung. Yup none of those two omegas are scared of the formidable true blood, rather there are times when Jungkook feels scared of Kim Seokjin. For an Omega, the man sure does have a temper to scare even the devil of the hell. As for Kim Taehyung, well as Jin says Jungkook has spoiled the boy so much that he isn't scared of anyone, not even Jungkook. And there's another person who isn't scared of Jungkook, a three years old little alpha, Kim Hyunjun, the only son of Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. 

Three years back when Jungkook was twenty two and Taehyung fourteen, the Kim couple had their first child. An adorable little alpha. The couple couldn't stop smiling through tears as they held their child for the first time. There was another person who also couldn't help crying when he held the child for the first time, it's Taehyung. 

The red haired omega had held the child oh so delicately in his small hands and looked at him with warm eyes, little tears leaving them. 

As Jungkook had gazed at his little mate holding the little baby and shedding tears, he suddenly had a vision of the same boy holding another child, his child, their child. His heart missed a beat at this thought of his. 

So far Jungkook had never thought about his future, he never had the time to do so. But that day for the first time he had imagined how his future would be once his mate became an adult and recognizes him as his mate. For the first time after his parents death he had felt a craving, craving for his own family. Someone who would be only his. And he knew whom he wanted that someone to be, it's none other than his little mate, Kim Taehyung. Because that day he had realized an important fact about himself, it's the fact that he had fallen deeply and irrevocably in love with his little Mate, the red haired omega, Kim Taehyung. 

As I said earlier there are things that haven't changed in these years. Like Jungkook's promise to Taehyung of never leaving him alone. After the first time when Jungkook tried to keep distance from Taehyung and avoided him and as a result of it the little omega had fallen ill, never again Jungkook did that. He never tried to avoid the boy, rather he had learned to control himself, his wolf, control their craving for their mate. And thankfully his wolf had willingly cooperated with him as he was content with just having his mate near himself. Well that was till Taehyung turned sixteen. After the omega had turned sixteen, Sky has started nagging Jungkook saying that Taehyung is old enough to understand about Mate bond and how it works. So Jungkook should tell him that he is Taehyung's mate and mate him. And by mating, Sky didn't mean that Jungkook should mark the omega, no he meant that Jungkook should mate him physically, especially at the time when he used to have his ruts. But Jungkook never paid any heed to his Wolf's nagging, not wanting to hurt his little mate. He rather told his wolf to have a little patience for three more years. Though Sky was reluctant to do that, he had no choice but to do it as he couldn't really mate with the boy if Jungkook didn't want it. Just like Jungkook is incomplete without his wolf, so is his wolf. 

Let's now talk about Jungkook's ruts. Every wolf has ruts and heats depending on their ranks once they turn nineteen and become an adult and so does Jungkook. Thrice every year he would have his ruts. As Jungkook had promised he never left Taehyung alone except for those three times. Three times every year Jungkook would make some excuse of having important meetings outside of Seoul and leave home for four days. Except Taehyung everyone in the house had an idea why Jungkook leaves home on those days but none has the idea about where he goes. More or less all of them think that Jungkook goes to some place and arranges someone to have sex to deal with his ruts. 

If only anyone of them knew where Jungkook goes and what he does on those days. 

Every time Jungkook has his ruts, he leaves his home and goes to the wooden cottage in the middle of the deep woods. He locks himself there and spends those days there, Alone. Yes Jungkook never mated with someone in his rut, actually he never had any physical relation with anyone after the day he had brought a woman home and Taehyung had seen him with her. At first he never did so as he didn't really feel the urge to, after that day. But after he found out that Taehyung is his Mate, he never had any physical relation with anyone because he didn't want to hurt his little mate. Having physical relations with someone else when a wolf has already found his mate, is very painful for his mate. No matter what rank the wolf is of, he is bound to feel the pain if his destined mate mates someone else. And Jungkook would never let his little Mate feel that pain, he rather endured all the pains himself. One might say how Taehyung can feel any pain if Jungkook physically mates with someone else given he is an underaged wolf. But Jungkook knows better, if he could recognize Taehyung as his Mate, if his wolf can sense Taehyung's pain and distress inspite the boy being underaged, then everything is possible and Jungkook didn't want to take any chance. So he decided to suffer himself rather than making his little mate suffer. 

Yes, Jungkook had to suffer for year after year when his rut hit him. Ruts and heats are always painful if one doesn't have sex and being a true blood only increases the pain and craving. Locked in the wooden cottage on those days, Jungkook had to fight with not only his craving and pain but also his wolf to control him. He even took suppressants to control himself and get rid of the pain but they worked only little, again thanks to Jungkook's rank. But despite all his sufferings Jungkook never touched anyone else for all these years. 

Six years had passed like this, with Jungkook suffering alone and waiting for the day when his little mate would recognize him as his Mate. And now it's the time for Taehyung to start highschool. 

The night before Taehyung's first day at highschool, Jungkook was getting ready to sleep when a knock sounded on his door. The opened revealing Kim Taehyung standing there dressed in white pajamas and holding his favorite bunny plushie. 

"Taehyung-ah what are you doing here at this time? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked as he noticed the boy at his doorway. 

"Umm… prince, can I, can I please sleep here tonight?" The boy asked while fumbling. 

Jungkook smiled a little hearing his little mate's request, "you don't have to ask Taehyung-ah, you can sleep here whenever you want" he told the boy and felt satisfied seeing how Taehyung's face lit up hearing it. Jungkook went near the boy and held his hand, "come let's sleep, it's already late" he brought the boy to bed and made him lie and himself laid beside him. Taehyung Immediately cuddled up with him burying his face in Jungkook's chest, who wrapped his arms around the boy. Well cuddling and sleeping together is a common occurrence for them. Taehyung used to do it from very childhood and Jungkook obviously likes these moments when he could have his little mate so close to himself. 

"Prince" Taehyung called once they were settled on the bed. 

"Yes Taehyung-ah" Jungkook said. 

"Tomorrow is my first day at highschool, you are coming with me right?" Taehyung inquired. 

"Yes Taehyung-ah I will" Jungkook reassured the boy, "are you feeling nervous Taehyung-ah?" He asked and felt Taehyung nodding his head on his chest, "hmm… a little" the boy answered. 

"Don't be, you don't need to feel nervous. It's just school, you will do very well there. Also I'm sure everyone will like you and you will make lots of friends there" Jungkook assured the boy knowing that's what his concern is, if others in the school won't like or want to be friends with him. Jungkook knows no matter how confident Taehyung is, deep down he does feels conscious about his rank, thanks to all the stupid stories that goes around describing Male omegas as the weakest of all, telling how there are so many people dislikes them, that they are good for nothing except giving strong pups. Had it been in Jungkook's hand, he would have made sure to put a stop on those stupid stories but Jungkook knows that's not possible. Because those stories are centuries old and go around in people's mouths and no matter how powerful he is, he can't stop people from talking. 

"Are you sure, prince?" The boy asked doubtfully. 

"Yes I'm sure and Taehyung-ah always remember one thing, you have me, if anyone dares to say or do anything to you, all you have to do is just give me a call, I'll see it after that, okay?" Jungkook told the boy. 

"Okay prince" came the reply. 

"Good, now come on let's sleep, you need to get up early tomorrow" Jungkook said and started running his fingers through those red locks of his little mate, knowing that will help the boy to fall asleep, it always did. And soon he heard the deep breathing of his little mate, indicating that the boy had slipped into deep slumber. Jungkook slowly parted the boy a little from himself and gazed lovingly at his sleeping face. He bent his head and kissed the boy's forehead and again hugged him. "Only two years, Taehyung-ah just wait for two years, after that you would never have to ask my permission to sleep with me. After that every night we will be sleeping in each other's arms" he thought to himself as he let the sleep engulf him. 

As promised, the next Jungkook had taken Taehyung to his new school. He also picked up the boy once his school was over. While returning home the boy couldn't stop gushing about how much he liked his new school, how he made so many friends and especially a particular friend named Park Jimin and all the while Jungkook listen to his blabbering with a fond smile on his face not knowing how very soon that smile will get wiped out from his face. 

After that day every time Taehyung would return from school he would be in a very happy mood, always talking about his new friend, Jimin. He even brought the said boy home from school one day. Though Park Jimin was really scared when he met Jungkook for the first time, the latter had actually smiled at him and told him how thankful he is that Taehyung had such a nice friend making Jimin flustered. 

Everything was going fine but then came the day, the day Jungkook's heart shattered into pieces, the day when he felt all his wait and suffering for years went to vein, the day his dream for a beautiful future with his little mate crumbled like a house of cards. It was the day when his little mate, the red haired omega, Kim Taehyung had declared that he loves Park Jimin, his classmate and new found friend. 

It was four months after Taehyung started his highschool. Because of all the nagging and whining of Sky, Jungkook was actually giving it a thought, telling Taehyung about their mate bond when a very excited Taehyung had returned from school and dropped the bomb that shattered Jungkook's whole world. 

"You know prince Jiminie is so nice, he always supports me, understands me even if I don't say anything. I think he is my Soulmate, I love him prince, I love him so much" a brightly smiling Taehyung had told Jungkook, not knowing what effect his words having on the man he calls Prince. 

The moment those words had left Taehyung's lips, Jungkook had felt two things at once, immense sadness and burning anger. Jungkook felt sad and hurt because his mate is in love with someone else, the mate for whom he is waiting for years, enduring everything, every suffering alone. It felt like someone was stabbing his heart with a sharp knife making it bleed to no end, the pain was unbearable. And Jungkook also felt angry, more like his wolf. Sky growled inside Jungkook's head as his Mate spoke about loving someone else. At that moment all he wanted to do is kill, no not Taehyung, just like Jungkook Sky loves his mate too much to harm him, he wanted to kill the beta whom Taehyung said he loves, Park Jimin. How dare he come close to his little mate, that's what he thought. 

As Jungkook stood there listening to his little mate blabbering, he felt it, his wolf growling in rage and trying to take over and there would be a disaster if that happens. Jungkook knew at that moment emotionally he wasn't strong enough to control his wolf. There was a chance that he would end up hurting Taehyung in his rage, something Jungkook never wanted to happen. So Jungkook did what he had done on the night of his nineteenth birthday, he ran away, he just left from there, from home, not paying heed to his little mate who was desperately calling him from behind, asking him to stop, asking him why he was leaving. 

For the next three days, once again Jungkook had stayed locked in the wooden cottage. He spent those three days to calm his wolf, to stop him from killing the beta named Jimin because that would hurt their little mate. For the first two days Jungkook had closed his mind, blocking everyone from linking him. On the third day when he finally opened the mind link, a very angry Jin had mind linked him asking him where he was, why he left all of a sudden and also informing him how miserable Taehyung had become in his absence, how he wouldn't stop crying calling for him and didn't had a single morsel of food for the past three days. And that's what all took to make Jungkook return him. 

Jungkook had rushed back home as soon as he heard about Taehyung crying and not eating, memories from six years back coming back to his mind, the memories of his mate falling ill because he avoided the little boy and the boy felt neglected and unwanted. He would never want something like that to happen ever again. 

A very much crying Taehyung had charged him as soon as Jungkook had entered the Mansion, wailing and hitting him with his small fists, asking him why he left like that the other day, why he didn't return home for three days, if he was planning to leave him alone, if Jungkook was going to break his promise of never leaving him alone. 

Jungkook had hugged the boy tight, rubbing his back, "I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, I'm so sorry, please forgive your prince" Jungkook had apologized again and again, "I'm sorry I left like that, I'm sorry I didn't return home. I had something important to take care of, that's what I did so. But please you don't cry, I'm so sorry for doing it" he had told the boy. 

Taehyung's wails had subsided a little after hearing Jungkook's words, he had looked at Jungkook with his doe eyes filled brimming with tears, "you, you had work, that's why you left?" He had asked and Jungkook nodded in affirmation, "you are not leaving me alone, right?" The boy had again asked and again Jungkook had nodded in affirmation, "yes Taehyung-ah I am not" he told the boy. Hearing that Taehyung had again thrown himself on Jungkook and sobbed, "please prince, please don't leave me alone. Appa left me, what will I do if you too leave me?" He said. 

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing it, he tightened his arms around the boy and said, "I'm not leaving you, I promised you didn't I? I would never leave you alone Taehyung-ah, not until you want me to" he whispered the last part to himself. 

Soon Jungkook felt Taehyung going limp in his arms, he immediately picked the boy up and took him to his room. He went to Taehyung's room and made the boy sleep on his bed. 

As he sat beside the sleeping boy's head and gazed at his tear-stricken face, Jungkook felt stuck, neither he can leave the boy nor he can stay with him. 

"Taehyung-ah why are doing this to me? Why won't you let me go if you don't want me? You want me to always stay with you but I'm not the one your heart desires, I'm not the one you love. Then how will I stay with you? What right do I have to be with you?" He mumbled in a heartbroken voice as he leaned down and kissed the sleeping boy on his forehead. 

After that day Jungkook never again tried to leave the boy. Like always he stayed with the boy, took care of him. But it wasn't as easy as earlier because now time and again Jungkook had to see little mate with the boy he loved. Park Jimin had become a regular visitor at Jeon Mansion. And every time Jungkook came face to face with him, Sky had growled inside his head, wanting nothing more than to kill the beta but like always Jungkook had controlled his wolf. He can't really kill the beta, it's not his fault if Jungkook's mate loves him, after all no one is aware of the fact that Taehyung is Jungkook's mate. Jungkook couldn't let Sky kill the boy knowing it'll cause pain to his little mate and also because he shouldn't kill his own pack member being their leader. So Jungkook had placed a stone on his heart and saw his little mate spending time with the beta he loves. 

_____________________________

Hi🙋 your crazy weird author🙃 is here with the next Chapter of SoulMate and I'll post another chapter later tonight as I didn't update this story for long. So enjoy 💜💜💜

P.s: thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.4K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
363K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
12.6K 564 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
453K 26.5K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...