Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Right thing

9.4K 350 184
By -Kendiily

Chapter 48

Bella POV

I ran after my brother trying to catch up to him. Turning the corner I see him putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going brother?" I asked a little out of breath. Sage just turn around giving me a glare and said "I'm going to try and clean up this fucking messed you created"

"What the fuck does that mean?!" I shouted, Sage looks at me in disbelief.

"I'm going to fix's ties with the Valentino" my blood started to boil when he said that.

"Your fucking crazy" I shouted clenching my fist.

"No your cra-" he immediately slap his hand over his mouth stopping his self from saying the word.

"Arabella I didn't mean i-" I cut him off.

"No you did" A tear escape my eyes. My own fucking brother was going to call me crazy. Can you believe it my little brother.

Sage didn't meet my eyes he kept looking down "Its up to you brother, you choose me or them" I said, Sage look me in the eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

"Bella your my siste-"

"Then fucking choose" I yell interrupting him. My brother just shook his head again and said " I can't Bella its not the right thing to do" he stated putting his sweater on.

I know I couldn't stop him from doing this. Sage's true personality is starting to show. I can't judge him or try and make him do what I say cause I know he won't listen.

So I let him go.

Walking to my office, I grab a glass cup. Pouring champagne into it. Drinking everything down in one drink. I did the same thing with the other 4 glasses.

Out of nowhere I felt the need to just get angry at every fucking thing in my office.

Pushing everything that was on my table to the floor. The sound of glass breaking, books smacking against the ground and pencils being drop to the ground could be heard. Grabbing my champagne glass I flung it to the picture of me and Sage that was hang up on the wall.

"Your weak dear brother" I shouted at the picture.

I burst out laughing and said"you of all people will call me crazy" I laugh turning around to hold my self up. I place my hands on the desk trying to stop my self from fainting, turning around with full force I grab the champagne bottle throwing it at the picture of me and Sage. I watch as the bottle break into pieces as it comes in contact with the hard wall. Champagne splashes everywhere, dripping down the picture.

"Asshole" I mutter as I make my way to my chair. The feeling of staplers poking my feet hurt like a bitch when I was walking towards my seat. Its not like I care.

I'm crazy right.

I laugh again.

Taking a seat at the table, I waited for Hope to arrive. 4 minutes later the sound of a knock came from my door.

"Come in" I shouted.

Well this should be fun.

Hope POV:

"Come in" Bella shouted. Walking in the room I immediately notice the wreck. Pieces of glass were all over the floor along with books and papers.

"I didn't expect you to c-come" she sound a little drunk. Bella sat at her desk looking like she had just ran a 2 hours run.

"Well I had to come it wasn't like I had a choose" I coldly said trying not to step on glass when I was making my way to the chair.

Sitting down, I heard Bella let out a creepy laugh.

"Don't you want to know why I did it?" she sighed out. I nodded my head a little confuse why the place is a mess and why the sudden change of emotions.

She clap her hand " good" she exclaim.

I couldn't tell if she was drunk or if this was how she actually acts.

"You see your father was a jerk" she laughed. Even if I didn't know him she had no right to talk about him like that. Simple.

"Get to the point Bella" I firmly said.

"Someone is getting bold" she said smirking. No comments.

"You see he was a jerk" she said again ending with a chuckle.

"So what does that have to do with you demanding that man to bring me here and kidnapping me?" I asked getting a little upset.

"Well you see I knew from the start that Nate somehow knew that I was the traitor" she begin. To be honest I find my self quite surprise since uncle Nate seemed good at hiding everything.

"I knew I couldn't fool Nate. He was by his brothers side everyday when we were younger" she said rolling her eyes. I can tell that information annoyed her.

"That doesn't answer the question why you did it?" I said she was about to open her mouth but I quickly interrupted.

"My uncle told me it was because you love my father?" I sarcastically said. Love? Haha more like obsessed.

Bella watch me for a second looking surprise before she began to clap her hands.

"Oh honey I was more in love than your mother ever was to that man" she said. I don't know if I was supposed to laugh or cry. I never met my parents so I don't know what their love was like to even begin with.

"you call that love. Oh you are sick" I said, Bella shook her head with a smile.

"Its good to know that my brother isn't the only one who thinks I have a problem" I don't know why she sounds proud of that.

"But let me tell you one thing. I love your father and he loved me, he only married your mother because he wasn't in his right mind" what she said made it seem as if my mother force him into marriage or some shit.

"The only person that isn't in their right mind is you" I said getting up from the chair. I had enough of her bullshit.

"Your mother manipulated your father when he was young"she shouted. Turning around I gave her a 'are you mad look'.

"Your lying" it wasn't that I believe this bullshit I just found it very interesting that this was her reality. Does she wake up everyday being obsessed with my father?

"Your mother is the real traitor here, I'm just the one trying to tell the truth here" okay now she's just pointing fingers at my mother which is ridiculous cause my mom is dead.

"If your claiming all this then why did you say you would kill your 2 younger sons and take the oldest?" I didn't want to entertain her since the more I give her the attention the more she fills my head with lies.

"Dean isn't biologically Mitch son" Bella sighs out. Is she serious?

"Then who is his 'real father'?" I almost wanted to slap my self for being stupid for asking her that when we all know its Mitch.

"He's your fathers"

Say what now...

~1236~

Sorry for the late update.

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes.

Finish~ Nov/26/20 11:46pm
Edited~Nov/28/20 1:32 am

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.2K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
91.8K 2.1K 62
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...
177K 3.2K 63
Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, young, troubled soul dealing with the abus...
133K 2.8K 45
[COMPLETED] It was a sunny day, the weather was perfect for a nice picnic and having fun. It was a day like that when a tragedy struck in the life of...