The Unholy Reunion

By Mashkook7

??: I don't know why destiny would even let us meet knowing that we could never be together,not in this life... More

PART 1: Intro
part 2 : Intro 2
Part 3: Beginning
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
jeon jungkook's first appearance - Part 7 : Destinies have started to join
Part 8 : sweet and beautiful memories
part 10:Bad times have started!
part 11, Beast has awaken.
Thank you everyone
part 12
Ayoo buds!
part 13 ( yuie's fucked up)
part 14
part 15 : stars crosssed
Part 16 : first touch.
Attention
My apologies
part 17 (new beginning)
y'all hate me right? πŸ˜­πŸ’€
part 18 : Repetition of past
part 19: The half revealation of the unknown.
...
HELLO IM BACK

Part 9

1K 32 25
By Mashkook7

AUTHOR P.O.V
it's been few days since Kate made that contract with Kim NAMJOON , nothing is going well now , their company image is not like before anymore , every single day she regretted that why did she signed those contract papers but nothing can be done now ...

Today her father will come back from Paris after 1 month and she's really scared bcz she knew what's gonna happen next! , Every single day when she went to her office she'd saw NAMJOON smirking at her , sometimes she thought that NAMJOON is behind all these stuff but then she'd say to herself ,he can't do that,and why would someone do that for just an ARGUMENT, and he isn't that much powerful, BUT SHE DIDN'T KNEW THAT
JEON JUNGKOOK WAS THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THEIR MAIN BUILDING AND HE CAN ALSO DESTROY THEIR LIVES WHENEVER HE WANTS ,BCZ NO ONE CAN COMPETE HIM .

IN MILITARY OFFICE

💜PARK JIMIN: what are you saying ,do you want me to go to Seoul with military bcz of that blast??!!!

Chief: yes son! That's exactly what I'm saying ,look it was the main building of KIM SANG HOON ( Kate's dad) he's a millionaire business man and the security of their main building was provided by one of the best security services and no one can pass through it ,not even another millionaire business man except ONLY ONE PERSON!!

JIMIN: and who's that ONLY ONE PERSON??

Chief: it's JEON JUNGKOOK,THE SEOUL MAFIA KING!!!!! Only he has the power to do all these things ,but we don't have any proof behind it , what if he does something again , already some people had died in that blast ,and I don't want any other innocent lives to be destroyed bcz of that BEAST !!!!

JIMIN: you really think that I can stop him?? ( he said with a serious Face)

Chief: listen jimin only you have the true potential to defeat him , the best police forces of Seoul and Korea can't defeat him nor can compete with him , bcz first of all he's himself really powerful and secondly he got his own ARMY over whole South Korea but you ,you can compete with him ,find his weakness and destroy him!! We will send you our military army !

JIMIN: ok I'll go but what about the military classes??

Chief: I think the students are really tired why not we also give them some vacations?

JIMIN: great !

Chief: jimin the thing that I'm gonna say next to you ,I think you won't like it but you dedicated your life for this country and its people

JIMIN: sir you can say whatever you want ,I'm listening!

Chief: jimin I know you can compete him bcz I never saw someone like you in my whole carrier in military , you can see it yourself you are the first junior chief general after me who's 25 years old so I'm sure you can destroy him

JIMIN; sir if you are done with your praising then please get to the point!!

Chief: son you are really savage!!

JIMIN just smirked

Chief: so the thing is that you are not the first person I'm sending against him , from the last 2 years I had sent military officers against him but they couldn't compete with him and when they would come back so their 1 leg or arm would be cut ,JEIN JUNGKOOK Is really merciless ,he would cut their legs or arms and then he'd send them back here sometimes he'd send their dead bodies here so you can think yourself that why the best police forces are useless against him but this time JEON JUNGKOOK would face a different person it's you and I believe in you ,I want you to come back to military department after you bring him here arrested with you or BRING HIS DEAD BODY HERE!!!!!

JIMIN: sir so you mean to say that I can't come back here unless I kill him or bring his dead body with me !!!( He said with an angry face)

Chief: umm jimin well yes !

JIMIN: I had been respecting you but now you are trying to BLACKMAIL ME AND THREAT ME HUH!!!! ( he said in a loud voice and he stood up from his seat)
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO COMMAND ME AND TO THREAT ME LIKE THUS HUHH!!!!!!

chief; jimin plz sit down and relax

JIMIN: relaxxxxx oh really !!! Listen I'll go to Seoul but not bcz YOU TOLD ME TO GO THERE BUT BCZ I DON'T WANT ANY MORE INNOCENT LIVES TO BE DESTROYED,I may not defeat him so then what you won't let me come back in here huh , ohhhh I'm scared( in a sarcastic way ) I'm the CHIEF GENERAL AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM COMING BACK IN HERE WHENEVER I WANT !!!!!!

and with that he left the room and closed the door with a loud bang!!!!!!

Chief: Ahhhhhh!! This kid he's really short tempered!!!

💜Rachel: hey Ariana ( class mate) did you know about the vacations ,I'm sooooo happy , finally I'll go back to Seoul to meet my parents and
My close friends.

Ariana: oh really that's such a good news ,so when are you leaving?

Rachel : Tomorrow morning!( She said with a smile)

Ariana: isn't that a bit too quick?why

Rachel: bcz I can't wait to see my loved ones that's why

Ariana: okayyy then best of luck on your journey back to Seoul!!

Rachel: thnx

💜 AUTHOR P.O.V

(Hey reader don't u think. The chief is really crazy by saying that bring his dead body here bcz if he say that police forces and army is useless against him so how can only one person , PARK JIMIN can defeat him , what do you think , would jimin be able to defeat him or will they have to wait for someone powerful just like him to kill him, let me know in comments section, okay!!)

💜 Wendy: oh shit! This can't be , oh my God I find these evidences all by myself , according to these evidences that blast was done by JEON JUNGKOOK , I'm gonna go live right now, every single person needs to know about this

She went to the studio room , and get live

Wendy: hello ladies and gentlemen, today we have some big news , that blast in Seoul was caused by the mafia king JEON JUNGKOOK, we have proper evidence that it was caused by JEON JUNGKOOK!!;!

( Min YOONGI was out of the studio when he suddenly saw Wendy on live news and he was really schoked and scared )

Min YOONGI: what the hell is she doing , take a break now , right now I said ( he said to the management)

Management: miss Wendy , stop the live we are going on break ( they communicate with her through her head set, and they took a break )

Wendy: what the hell was that , why did you guys interrupted during my live huh ( she said while screaming)

Min YOONGI: bcz I told them to , why did you do this huh , you just get live and said that JUNGKOOK had done that blast ,!!!!

Wendy: so what huh !!! I said the truth what's so wrong !!!!

Min YOONGI: are you a kid huhhh!!!! He's the mafia king , even if you are right he'll destroy your life , after the break just go live right now and you have to say that it was a misunderstanding!!!!

Wendy: what the hell are you saying ,are you out of your mind huhhh!!!!! I'm now t gonna say that !!!!!

Min YOONGI: great if you are not gonna say that then you can't get live again !!!

Wendy: you think you can stop me huh !! Try to stop me then !!!!! Go to hell!!!

She was aheading towards the studio when YOONGI grabbed her from her arm tightly

Wendy: YOONGI leave my arm right now !!

YOONGI; you are not going live!!

She slapped YOONGI really hard on his face and pushed him back and headed towards the studio and than again got live , she showed all the proofs on screen when she was live and she was talking against JEON JUNGKOOK,!!!!

YOONGI; ( in mind) you slapped me , I tried to protect u from him bcz I loved you but now he won't leave you bcz he's JEON JUNGKOOK !!! I hope he'd spare you for talking shit against him or else MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE!! 😂

💜 Rachel : ( on call) hey Kate , how is my lil idiot huh! I really missed u , I have. a good news for you ,I'm on my way to Seoul !

Kate : era that's great ( in a sad voice)

Rachel:hey Kate is everything alright ,. What happened !! Why are you sad

Kate : you haven't saw the news ?

Rachel; no

Kate: well then see I'm destroyed !!!

Rachel: what are you saying

Kate,; I'm not in the mood to explain anything to you , go check it on internet, good bye I'll be waiting for you.

And with that she hanged the call..

Rachel: God what happened , I need to check it quickly ,wait whatttt !!!! Their main building in Seoul is destroyed !!!!! Oh my God!!!!!!!!! ( Her eyes widened)

Rachel: ughhh God. I really feel worried for her now!!! ( She said while looking at her phone)
When will I reach Seoul,ughhh!!

💜 Yuiie: Taehyung taehyung taehyung waitttt for me heyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Taehyung: why should I wait for you now huh, I was waiting for your replies that night but you ignored me now I will make you wait for me hehehe😁( he said with a smirk)

Wait baby wait now!!!😁

Yuie: ughhh again babe ,how many times should I have to tell you not to call me that ,it's cringy 😩😩

Taehyung: oh really does it makes you irritate ?

Yuie: yes!!

Taehyung: that's great so now I'll call you by that name😁

Yuie: uhhhhh whatever 😑 let's go to class now it's getting late

Taehyung: sure babe 😁

Yuie: this guy is seriously out of his senses 😑

AFTER A WHILE IN LECTURE HALL

Teacher: so students ,their is gonna be a debate and some of you are gonna give debate that why did you chose this profession and why did you wanted to become a doctor ,some of our students whom are selected by the higher authorities will participate in this debate,so students be attentive plz I'll announce names now so the first one is

Lilly

Emily

Justin

Eric

Anddd
Kim yuie
Kim taehyung

When he announced yuie's name she was so shocked , she looked at taehyung who was also selected and he was smiling at her and was lip syncing "congratulations babe"😁

Yuie glared at him bcz of his last word and then she smiled brightly to him

JEON JUNGKOOK'S MANSION

💜JEON JUNGKOOK: hmmmmm so who's this new bitch who's talking shit about me??( He said to his guards)

Guards: sir her name is Wendy and she's a news reporter and anchor at
XXX channel ,she had leaked our information regarding that blast and she's saying on global news that you were the one behind that blast , sir we are really sorry for this ,just tell us and we'll kill her right now!!!!

JUNGKOOK: uhhhh relaxxxxx ! That's not a big deal ,by talking all those shit about me she's just helping Me to get fame....(smirk) I don't care if she or anyone else leaked that information that I was the one behind that blast ,bcz they won't be able to face me than huh, I'll meet that bitch and it's XXX channel tomorrow , just wait and watch now I'll make her life BAD AS HELL,!!!! For talking shit against me , get ready little IDIOT..

( He said while lying on a sofa )

JUNGKOOK: she invited this beast herself now she'll face the beast !!!

AUTHOR P.O.V

As y'all can already see the stories have started to meet somehow ,this is what actually happens when your
DESTINIES ARE JOINED .

Hope you like it , plz share your thoughts in comments ,bye!

Written by Mashkook 7 Julie 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.9K 35
❝I would not wish any companion in the world but you❞ He was not supposed to remember anything once he was re-born but how could he remember his past...
12.2K 715 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
39.3K 1.4K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
9.3K 985 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...