Can't Even Think Straight [bo...

Af SkeneKidz

Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter tha... Mere

Can't Even Think Straight [boyxboy]
Can't Even Think Straight {2}
Can't Even Think Straight {3}
Can't Even Think Straight {4}
Can't Even Think Straight {5}
Can't Even Think Straight {6}
Can't Even Think Straight {7}
Can't Even Think Straight {8}
Can't Even Think Straight {9}
Can't Even Think Straight {10}
Can't Even Think Straight {11}
Can't Even Think Straight {12}
Can't Even Think Straight {14}
Can't Even Think Straight {15}
Can't Even Think Straight {16}
Can't Even Think Straight {17}
Can't Even Think Straight {18}
Can't Even Think Straight {19}
Can't Even Think Straight {20}
Can't Even Think Straight {21}
Can't Even Think Straight {22}
Can't Even Think Straight {23}
Can't Even Think Straight {24}
Can't Even Think Straight {25}
Can't Even Think Straight {26}
Can't Even Think Straight {27}
Can't Even Think Straight {28} END

Can't Even Think Straight {13}

70.9K 3.2K 5.6K
Af SkeneKidz

                                                                ***Sebastian’s POV***

                “Are you leaving Seb?” Murphy asked me. Rory and Evan had just left his house.

                I shrugged and nodded. “Yea. I’ve got some things to do at home. I’ll see you tomorrow Murph,” I said.

                “Bye Sebby!” Cecilia said.

                I bit my cheek hard and forced a pleasant smile. God I hated it when people called me anything other than Sebastian. I only didn’t mind it when Murphy or Liam called me by a nickname.

                “Bye Cecilia,” I said, giving them a small wave before pulling on my shoes and leaving the house.

                I got in my car and turned on my music. Jim Verraros singing “Electric Love” blasted out and I turned the volume down a little as I pulled out of the driveway and started towards my house.

                I mumbled along the words of the music as I drove towards my house. I concentrated on my driving and the music, only.

                I pulled into my driveway a few minutes later and shut the car off. I got out and locked my car before letting myself into my house.

                After slipping my shoes off, I went upstairs and into my bedroom. I shut the door and locked it before collapsing on my bed.

                “Okay Sebastian, calm down,” I mumbled to myself.

                Evan Sudlow had almost freaking kissed me outside of Ty’s Grill! I mean, if it hadn’t been for that car honking up the street, he probably would’ve.

                Oh, I knew Evan liked me. How could I not? The guy was head over heels for me and he was extremely obvious about it. It was comical to listen to him babble about how sexy I was and then try to claim he was straight.

                But why I had almost let him kiss me? Surely, that was taking things way too far. I didn’t like Evan, not one little bit. The guy was a hot mess stumbling around in Narnia.

                I just found it fun and amusing to mess with him. I loved teasing him and watching him get lost in my eyes. I knew that’s why he never made eye contact with me.

                He had almost admitted to me that he liked me several times, but Rory and Murphy had stopped him. It was a little frustrating.

                “You do not like Evan Sudlow,” I reminded myself sternly. “You just love seeing his reactions when you flirt with him.”

                I folded my hands behind my head and stared up at my blank ceiling. I would have to be more careful. Fire was only dangerous if you couldn’t control it, and I was starting to lose a little control.

                “Sebastian, you do not have any feelings for Evan whatsoever,” I said. I sighed. Great, now I was talking to myself.

                I rolled over on my bed and mindlessly began to tap my fingers against my pillow. If I could just get Evan away from everyone, especially Rory, I could get him to come out to me.

                But…did I really want him to come out to me? Then he’d expect me to tell him whether or not I liked him. And when I said no, he would get too upset to come near me anymore. Then I couldn’t mess with him anymore. His reactions were so hilarious.

                I pushed it out of my mind and shut my eyes. I could mess around with him more tomorrow. But from now on, I would have to be extremely careful not to let things get too far. I did NOT want to fucking kiss Evan. The thought of it made me shudder a little.

                                                                                                ***

                “Chelsea, Chelsea, tell me you love me! Chelsea, Chelsea, are you feeling me now?”

                I groaned and rolled over, smacking around until I managed to turn my alarm off. I sat up and looked down at myself, realizing I was still in my clothes.

                “Sebastian Amsel, you are a classy one,” I mumbled, running a hand through my hair as I stood up.

                I went to my bathroom and stripped, taking a quick shower before throwing some clothes on. I went out to the kitchen to grab myself some breakfast.

                “Sebastian, are you going to Murphy’s afterschool?” my mom asked, glancing up at me as she made herself coffee.

                “I don’t know yet mom,” I said with a shrug, grabbing a granola bar out of the cupboard and opening it. “But I’m running late. I have to get to school. Bye.”

                “Bye. Don’t speed on your way to school. One ticket and you lose that car,” mom said, watching me grab my car keys.

                I rolled my eyes and nodded. She told me that just about every time I was running late to get somewhere.

                I grabbed my backpack before getting in the car and driving myself to school. I got out and made my way inside, searching around for Murphy.

                “Hey Seb,” Murphy greeted as I finally found him.

                “Hey Murph,” I said with a nod.

                He glanced at me and bit his lip. “Seb…What’s going on between you and Evan?”

                “Nothing,” I said with a shrug. “We’re just friends.”

                “But he wants to be more than friends. I hope you’re not taking advantage of that. He’s a narcissistic idiot, but he’s a good guy,” Murphy said with a deep frown.

                “Don’t worry Murphy,” I said, flashing him a reassuring smile. I had everything under control. I might have let things get a little too far last night, but nothing came of it. I wouldn’t let it get that far again.

                When lunch time rolled around, I walked with Murphy to our usual table. Evan was sitting there, talking to Rory who was promptly ignoring him. Their friendship was quite an interesting thing to watch.

                “Hey guys,” I said, giving them a friendly smile.

                “Hey Sebastian,” Rory said, nodding at me.

                “Hey,” Evan said, looking up, but only slightly.

                I let it go for now as I turned my attention to my lunch. I would get him for that later. I loved how simply looked into my eyes hypnotized the guy.

                I ate my lunch, mentally trying to plot how to get Evan alone so I could tease him more. Coming up with a plan, I waited until Evan had finished his lunch before making my move.

                “Hey Evan, since you’re done with your lunch, can you come help me with something?” I asked.

                “Uh…yea,” Evan said, standing up and throwing out his empty lunch bag.

                I got up and Evan silently followed me out of the cafeteria. I led him down the senior wing and to the boys’ locker room. I signed up in before holding the door open.

                “After you,” I said with a friendly smile.

                Evan hurried into the locker room and I followed him, shutting the door. I let my eyes scan the room carefully and nodded to myself in satisfaction. We were alone.

                “What did you need help with Sebastian?” Evan asked me, looking down at his feet determinedly.

                “I want you to help me move my stuff to a different locker. Murphy’s stuff is in there too, and it would just go a little faster with some help,” I explained with a casual shrug.

                I went over to the locker I shared with Murphy and put in the combination. I pulled it open and pointed at a random locker. “We’re moving our stuff there.”

                Evan came over, not meeting my eyes as he reached to grab a shirt to move. I reached out and gently, but firmly, gripped his wrist. Evan froze, his gaze locked on the shirt, not wanting to meet my eyes.

                I tilted his chin and forced him to look at me. “I wish you would look into my eyes,” I whispered.

                “I always look at you,” he said. His eyes widened a little. “Not look at you like to eye rape you. I definitely don’t do that. That’d be creepy. Nope, I totally don’t think you’re hotter than hell or anything. I like girls. But I look at you. In a straight way. Yea.”

                I fought back a laugh as I nodded at him. He thought he was so smooth and casual, when in reality, he was an obvious moron.

                I shifted closer to him so that my face was just in front of his. “Is your shoulder bothering you at all?” I asked, making sure my breath blew down his neck. He shivered and I felt the smirk appearing on my face. “I wouldn’t mind massaging you again.”

                “Yea…Yea my shoulder is killing me,” he said, obviously lying. “I must have really hurt it. Oh, the pain.”

                I released him slowly. “Turn around and take your shirt off,” I said.

                He eagerly pulled his shirt off and gripped it in his hands, turning around. I let my fingers gently brush over his shoulder, snickering to myself as he shivered again. I let my fingers dig into his skin, massaging him.

                “I’ve got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any boy you’ll ever meet,” I sang casually.

                Evan gulped audibly and my smirk grew a littler wider. “Something wrong Evan?” I asked.

                “I just…ah…I don’t think I’ve ever heard you curse before,” he said, the grip on the shirt in his hands tightening.

                “Well, sorry about that. I’ve just had that song stuck in my head for a little,” I said. “So, out of curiosity, if a girl like Cecilia isn’t your type, than what is your type?”

                “Big booty bitches,” he blurted out.

                I raised an eyebrow at him. “Big booty bitches? You didn’t strike me as the type.”

                His face heated up. “I didn’t mean that,” he groaned.

                I shifted so that I was holding his gaze again. “So what did you mean? What are you attracted to?” I whispered, still working my hands on his shoulders. I felt him tense up.

                “I’m attracted to…sexy…” He managed to tear his gaze away. But instead of dropping to the floor, his eyes fell to my body. He eagerly took in the sight of my muscles before dropping down to my shirt, probably wishing I had it off.

                “Sexy what?” I asked, my lip brushing against his ear as I spoke.

                “Not you,” he began to babble nervously. “Definitely not you, with your abs and your strong looking muscles, your sexy face and your perfect hair. Your charm. Nope, I totally like girls. Girls that have a cooter. Mhm, that’s me. I have wet dreams and touch myself to the thought of girls. Not you. Girls.”

                Oh my god he was freaking moron.

                “I see,” I said, nodding and fighting off more laughter.

                I was beginning to understand why Rory put up with being Evan’s best friend. There was never a dull moment when you were around him and his stupidity.

                I slowly pulled my hands away from Evan’s topless self. “Feel any better?” I asked him.

                He nodded and pulled his shirt back on, trying not to meet my eyes. He turned to try to help me move the clothes again, and I put my arm out.

                Evan froze as I pushed him back against the lockers. “You get so strange around me Evan. I ask you this every time, but you never answer me. Do I make you uncomfortable?” I asked, bringing myself close enough that our bodies were nearly touching.

                “Nope. Pressing your sexy body against me doesn’t make me uncomfortable at all. I’m totally comfortable. Straight and comfortable,” he choked out.

                “Well that’s good,” I whispered.

                Evan shakily reached his hand out and gripped my arm. My smirk dropped off my face at the feeling that shot up my arm at his touch.

                A sudden feeling to kiss Evan overwhelmed me, and I jerked back, almost falling in the process. I caught myself against the lockers and forced a grin onto my face.

                “Well, you know what, the period is almost over. I’ll move my stuff later. But thank you,” I said, shutting my locker and locking it.

                Evan nodded, looking confused. I led him out of the locker room. “I’ll meet up with you guys in a minute. I left something in there,” I lied pleasantly.

                I slipped back into the locker room and leaned against the wall. I ran a hand through my hair and let out a disbelieving laugh.

                “I do not like Evan Sudlow,” I mumbled to myself. “I’m just tired. That’s all.” I shuddered as I thought back to that overwhelming feeling. Gross. I definitely didn’t want to kiss him.

                I had to get control of this again. Teasing Evan was fun, but not when it messed with my head too. I had to get my emotions in check. I knew for a fact that I wasn’t attracted to Evan. He was just amusing. That was all.

                So why I couldn’t I shake the feeling of his hand on my arm?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- There, I gave you guys Sebastian's POV! Haha, so what do you guys think of him now that you've read his POV? :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

86K 2.5K 22
17-year-old Evan is going into Junior year with hope. He has had the same girlfriend since 9th grade, and he has two best friends who he loves dearly...
170K 5.4K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
138K 8.6K 35
Jesse's entire life is a charade. Everything he does, he does to hide the truth. His girlfriend? Fake. His hair colour? Fake. His love for soccer? Fa...
Pictures of Us Af Twoony

Teenage Fiktion

377K 23.8K 28
In order to help his best friend confess, Mylo agrees to also confess to his so-called crush. Surprisingly, he now finds himself in an unexpected rel...