Adopted by Youngboy

由 jhesmksakdkna

Macei kind galden adopted by youngboy 更多

Macei pvo

Meeting the family

369 6 3
由 jhesmksakdkna

                                    Macei
                                    PVO
After youngboy adopted me we got into his car. But what he does not know is that I rap and dance and Do gymnastics. When we pulled up to a big Mansion and my mouth dropped then my "dad" closed my mouth. He said that we are meeting his family and sons and baby mamas and his girlfriend. I said ok when we went in there was a bunch of people and when they seen my the room got quiet. So I shrugged 🤷‍♀️. I went to go get the remote and turned on my dance to face down and after the video every body was looking at me I was like what they said you can dance and Do gymnastics yea and I rap. No you don't they said and how do you have money to do this and that's when big Charlie came in the house and then I ran to him and said i missed you Charlie I missed you too Mae Mae they was like how you know him I was like he is how I got to dance Do gymnastics and rap you can't rap bet than that is when I put both of my rap videos the first one I put on was I'm back wow they said i said I have like three more they said bet. I put my next one on They hate then i put on my next one on im bossy with my Orphanage sister they was like Dame I was like yup but I am going to sleep bye they said night.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
534K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
124K 239 17
Just a horny girl