Meeting the family

Macei
                                    PVO
After youngboy adopted me we got into his car. But what he does not know is that I rap and dance and Do gymnastics. When we pulled up to a big Mansion and my mouth dropped then my "dad" closed my mouth. He said that we are meeting his family and sons and baby mamas and his girlfriend. I said ok when we went in there was a bunch of people and when they seen my the room got quiet. So I shrugged 🤷‍♀️. I went to go get the remote and turned on my dance to face down and after the video every body was looking at me I was like what they said you can dance and Do gymnastics yea and I rap. No you don't they said and how do you have money to do this and that's when big Charlie came in the house and then I ran to him and said i missed you Charlie I missed you too Mae Mae they was like how you know him I was like he is how I got to dance Do gymnastics and rap you can't rap bet than that is when I put both of my rap videos the first one I put on was I'm back wow they said i said I have like three more they said bet. I put my next one on They hate then i put on my next one on im bossy with my Orphanage sister they was like Dame I was like yup but I am going to sleep bye they said night.