๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€ || ๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™“...

By gonsleftcheek

โ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ.โž โ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๏ฟฝ... More

||๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž||Characters & Quirk info.||
[ Chapter 1] || We'll meet again. ||
(Chapter 2) || Hobo man and Shapeshifting Broccoli ||
ยซ Chapter 4 ยป || 10 months of Training||
ยง Chapter 5 ยง || Entrance Exam ||
[ Chapter 6 ] || Quirk Assesment Test ||
(Chapter 7) || The Assist 1 ||
โ€ข Chapter 8 โ€ข || The Assist 2 ||
ยซ Chapter 9 ยป ||Win-Lose||
ยง Chapter 10 ยง || Death and Betrayal ||
[ Chapter 11 ] || Death and Betrayal 2 ||
(Chapter 12) ||Underground Idols ||
โ€ข Chapter 13 โ€ข || Our Best! ||
ยซ Chapter 14 ยป || Roaring Sports Festival 1 ||
ยง Chapter 15 ยง || Roaring Sports Festival 2 ||
[ Chapter 16 ] ||Roaring Sports Festival 3||
(Chapter 17) || Cavalry Battle ||
โ€ข Chapter 18 โ€ข || Make it Easy ||
ยฟ Chapter 19 ยฟ || Jerk Face ||
ยง Chapter 20 ยง || Remember ||
[ Chapter 21 ] || A Sports Festival Finale ||
(Chapter 22) || Take a break ||
โ€ข Chapter 23 โ€ข || Offers ||
ยฟ Chapter 24 ยฟ || A Villainous Backstory ||
ยง Chapter 25 ยง || Seeing Double ||
[Chapter 26] || Hero Killer Stain ||

โ€ข Chapter 3 โ€ข || School Jerks & a Sludge Villain ||

15.9K 512 490
By gonsleftcheek

—————————————————————————
((Quick A/n: After the whole Mordo incident you are kinda forced to stay low but your mom let you keep the signature last name even though she wanted to change it so you wouldn't be suspected. You're supposed to use your quirk if it's absolutely necessary, but you seem to ignore the 'absolutely necessary' part.))
(( Also i'm dumb for not doing this before but italics are thoughts, Y/n means Your name, Mi/n means middle name, E/c means eye color, H/c means hair color, M/n means Mother's name.  A spell called Sacred Sword of Visanti will be used and what it looks like is the photo above.))^^^

☁︎︎

Previously... [Y/n age: 6 ]

Y/n snapped out of her daze, hugging the boy.
"My name is Y/n Strange and I'm sorry for thinking you're a broccoli Izuku!!"
Now it was his time to pale.

A g-girl just called me by my first name!

Y/n let go and he fell back muttering as his face turned red.
"Oh no! Mommy I think Izuku is dead!!" she screamed.

☁︎︎

Third P.O.V [8 years later, current age: 14]
Location: Aldera Junior High, Musutafu Japan.

Y/n sprinted down the hallway basically bumping into every other person. She mumbled meaningless apologies at them, not her fault they walk as slow as they think.

If only it wasn't her fault that she kept on pressing snooze on her alarm today.

She'd reach her classroom, opening the door.

Another day in hell..

Y/n walked to her seat flashing a smile towards the green haired boy getting a wave in return.

The teacher clapped his hands getting everyones attention, Y/n sat down just as he began to speak.

(( You sit right there, yes you are replacing that extra irrelevant person for your fabulous self ))

"So as third years it's time to start thinking seriously about your future..."

Y/n quickly got bored, so she did what she normally does which was sleep. However that didn't last long as her fellow classmates began to cheer and showoff their quirks.

"Yes! Yes! You've got some very impressive quirks. But using your powers at school are against the rules!"

Y/n sat up properly knowing she probably wasn't going to nap today.

"Teach!"
She sighed at the voice.

"Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!"
The confident asshole, Katsuki Bakugo.

Rejects?... Y/n thought.
She wasn't the only one offended as her classmates yelled at the blonde.

"That was uncalled for Katsuki!!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!"
As much as Y/n wanted to insult him she kept her mean comments to herself.

The teacher stared down at his clipboard, "Oh if I remembered correctly you wanted to go to U.A right, Bakugo?"

I'm definitely going to sleep early the day before the exam so I can beat his ass. Y/n thought while rubbing her hands in a evil manner.

As Y/n was thinking of the many ways to beat the blonde, he was talking his own crap about himself.
((I solemnly swear I don't hate Bakugo I'm just a bit lazy and I don't want to type his little speech.))
"Oh yeah Midoriya, Strange you wanted to go to U.A too right?" Y/n nodded and Midoriya flinched.
She watched Bakugo go silent as the class laughed at Midoriya.

"Midoriya no way!"

"You can't get into the hero course by studying!"

Y/n cracked her knuckles knowing the ticking time bomb was about to go off.
Bakugo launched his fist ready to blow up Midoriya's desk.
But of course Y/n gracefully teleported in front of Midoriya's desk and created a magical shield in front of her. Rendering Bakugo's attack semi-useless.

Amazing..! Midoriya's eyes sparkled at the girls quirk. Even though seeing it many times he still seemed to be amazed by it.

"No need to blow things out of proportion Katsuki!" You punned. 

Wait..that'll probably make him angrier.

Just as she thought Bakugo yelled punching her shield repeatedly.
While he did so she commented at the rest of the classmates words to her friend earlier, "You guys make fun of him for applying to U.A yet at least he's taking a chance and doing so. I bet if the lot of you did the same you wouldn't even be close to his chances of getting in the school. A definite failure."

Your classmates whispered to one another and Bakugo still went at it for a couple of minutes, until the girl simply deactivated the shield during his break period, then sat down waiting for the teacher to start talking again.

Bakugo stared for a moment before walking back to his own glaring at anyone who looked in his direction.

I totally won that battle. Y/n thought to herself.

The teacher cleared his throat and carried on with whatever the unit was-

☁︎︎ .Time skip to the end of school. ☁︎︎

Y/n and Midoriya's relationship was an easy explanation...close friends. Some think they're together because they are always seen side by side.

But for Y/n and Bakugo's relationship it is complicated.. actually it isn't a bit of enemies a bit of friends?? Actually no it's complicated.
Y/n thinks Bakugo truly needs to be humbled and beat up, but she tries to keep the violent thoughts to herself. Bakugo thinks Y/n needs to shut the hell up and stop standing with Midoriya, but he tries to keep the disrespectful thoughts to himself.
Are they friends? Maybe, maybe not.

But when Y/n found Midoriya's burned and now wet journal in the pond she had a few words to say to the blonde.

Y/n stomped to the main area seeing the blonde and his minions.. sorry "friends"walking in an alleyway.

"KATSUKI YOU SPIKEY BASTARD!"

The trio turned around to see the h/c haired girl sprinting across the road, sliding off of a car roof and accidentally kicking a man walking in the knee.

"Is she okay?..." the two henchmen murmured.

She loosened her tie a bit and wiggled her pointer finger in Bakugo's face. "Izuku has been nothing but nice to you and the people around him so why keep treating him like trash?"

Bakugo swatted her hand.
"Deku is a quirkless bastard that doesn't have a chance of even getting into U.A. Hell he'll probably die in the exams!"
He scoffed taking a step back, "I don't know why you bother being friends with someone so useless."

Y/n was going to retort but the shadow that casted behind him shut her up.
The two behind her stuttered and pointed.
Bakugo turned around, his breath hitched at the massive Sludge villain.

"An Invisible cloak with a great quirk!"

☁︎︎

Second Person P.O.V.

To be absolutely truthful you were scared. If you acted you would either:

1. Live and get scolded by your mom.

Or

2. Die and get scolded by your mom from the grave and get scolded by your uncle in the astral realm before you really pass on.

As your idotic-self was contemplating the blonde was in the grasp of the slime monster and flames surrounded you.

You picked option 1.

You noticed a tree like arm flying towards you so you used it to your advantage.

"Don't got a cape...or a magic hammer." You'd hop on the arm, jumping off of it like a diving board and over the flames. You looked below seeing the crowds.
Thank god I wore shorts under this skirt.

The crowd gasped. "How did she get up there!?"

While falling in front of the sludge you'd summon the Sacred Sword of Vishanti, planting it right in its eye. The sludge withdrew his hold on Bakugo and he gasped for air as you landed in front of him.

"You little brat!"
A arm flew above you, luckily you created a shield above your head. The green arm pressed down slowly overpowering you.

Times I wish I had super strength. You sighed.

More yelling could be heard behind you as you were on one knee struggling from getting squished. The villain has also regained his hold on Bakugo.

Screams and cries erupted from the crowd.
"At this rate they'll both die!"

You slowly began to get tired, the golden shield flickering on and off. 

Wow so I guess option 1 is about to fail.

"KACCHAN! Y/N!"

Izuku?

A yellow bag flew over your head and a book hit the sludge in the same eye you stabbed it.
The pressure on the shield stopped allowing you to slowly stand up and Bakugo being freed from his hold again.
You both stared at Midoriya.

"Why are you here!?" You and Bakugo yelled in unison.

"My legs moved on their own I don't know why though!" He tried ripping the slime off.
"You looked like you were asking for help." He said to Bakugo.

You'd try to summon the sword again only for it to appear for a second.

shoot.

You huffed and helped rip the slime off. Though it really had no effect and made the green ugly slime angrier.

"Don't get in my way!"  It raised it's hand ready to strike the both of you.

The hero's behind you screamed, running.

"You'll die in vain!"

"Is he suicidal?!"

The hand slammed down creating a large amount of debris. You created a shield out of instinct.

"I really am pathetic."

Oh my Thor it's All Might!

All Might stood in all his glory stopping the goo hand with his arm.

Just to your luck, the shield you just summoned took up the last of your energy making the world around you blur.
You felt a force pulling you while hearing,

"DETROIT SMASH."

Then you were pulled into unconsciousness.

☁︎︎

The hero's collected all the scattered sludge and safely delivered it to the police.

You woke up, seeing a small group of reporters next to you and a hero praising you for your efforts.
You'd lift your head from a shoulder.

Wait a damn minute...

You quickly looked to see who that shoulder belonged to.
Katsuki Bakugo.

You locked eyes for a second before he looked away with a scowl.

Where's Izuku?

You flinched at the sudden flash of the camera.
You'd look past the people seeing the green haired boy getting scolded by Death Arms and Kamui Woods.
You glared ready to stand up but the pain to your head ushered you back down.

Headaches and Dizziness?! This day is getting better and better.

You stayed silent, trying to hide your face from the camera's.

Third Person P.O.V.
((Kurapika is drowning in an indescribable emptiness.))

Y/n was finally let go and her headache lessened, she turned to the spot the boy was once sitting to see him gone.
"Dang he left without me." She muttered.

"Y/n!"

She'd turn seeing the blonde, tapping her foot waiting for him to talk.

"I didn't need your help dumbass! So don't go to your limit just to save me."
She stood there blinking at him as he turned around walking away.

Y/n stared at his retreating figure muttering, "Was that a thank you..?"

She shook her head taking the regular path to her house.

I'll guess I'll talk to Izuku tomorrow then..

Location: Strange Residence.

Y/n opened the door walking into her silent home.
She'd stroll to the living room, being greeted to her mom with the remote in her hand and the news channel playing.

As she tried to tip-toe past her to the stairs her mothers voice boomed,
"Y/N MI/N STRANGE. WHY EXACTLY IS YOUR PHOTO ON THE TELEVISION SCREEN ABOUT AN ATTACK!"

Ah yes she forgot about the second part of option 1 getting scolded by her dear mother.

Y/n sat on the couch waiting for her to lash-out for being reckless and many other things that were true.

But instead she was met with a bone-crushing hug.

" You know we came here to lay low...at least till we are ready to face him. But I'm glad you're okay, do it again though and I will kick you into the next century."

Y/n shuddered and returned the embrace knowing her words probably weren't a threat.
M/n let go looking in her eyes.

"But as punishment for the next week you'll train without your quirk!" M/n flashed a smile.

Y/n froze.
"That m-means-"

M/n quickly cut her off. "Shota and I will be training with you no mirror dimension with uncle Stephen."

"Oh and the dishes are waiting for you!" M/n walked up the stairs to her room.

Y/n dragged herself over to the kitchen to see a small amount of dishes.
"Oh I thought it was going to be worse.."
A portal would open above the sink dropping more dishes.

"Sorry Y/n. Your moms idea."
To think her own uncle betrayed her like this.

"YOU MOTHER FUC-"

"NO CURSING!"

☀︎︎

((That concludes this chapter!!! I'm super motivated to get to the exam. I know I know this quirk seems very useless as of right now and your drained easily but I promise you, you'll get better. Many of the harder spells haven't been taught to you yet but you'll learn some new ones before the exams. Sorry for any grammatical errors. That concludes this chapter))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 18.2K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
10.8K 547 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
18K 995 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
125K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...