The Don's Doc

By Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... More

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 12. Family union

621 93 18
By Bithikhanam99

Aman's POV

'shit ! Fucking shit!'

All I want to do right now is leave the damn meeting room and went back to my penthouse. I mean why not? I came here almost 20 minutes ago and there is no one here. Are they fucking kidding with me? Right now I am one step behind to breaking the table. On the other hand, Mike is also chewing my nerves. The minute we inter my father's mansion and on his meeting room, we saw that there is no sign of my father or godfather, he sat lazily on the couch and started playing some shit game on his phone with full sound. And it's irritating me to the hell. And where the fuck both of them? The so called 'Capo' of Italian Mafia is late as they are waiting for some guests! Bullshit!!

After some minutes I can't stop and shouted at Mike
"Can you just stop this sicking noise? It will blast my head". I am very much angry.

"Look, this room" Mike pointed to everywhere "is now full of a thick layer of tention which I don't want to engulf me. So I am just distracting myself." He is also gliding his fingers on the screen.

"By the way, the game is also cool. Look how the monkey is jumping over everything to get points." He shows me his phone to see his stupid game. I facepalm myself.

"Really! Here I am dying of boredom to wait for the old chaps and you are telling me to play your fucking game. Just stop or I will break it."

"Control your anger Son. Otherwise it will engulf you".

A loud voice came from the door and I turned towards it. There leaning on the door frame my 'Godfather' Alex Black in his 50's glory. On his age of above 50 , he looked like much younger, just as my father does in his mid fifty's . I stand up from the couch, as well as Mike. He comes towards us with a smiling face and hugs both of us. He pats our backs.

"Well there is no need to crush an old man like two buffaloes". We immediately gets out of his hug and looks at him with accusing eyes. We know very well that it's nothing to him. My Godfather is too much stronger, more than my father.

"I was jocking." He chuckled. "So are your problem solved?"

"Hmm. We get back our goods but can't find the face." Mike answers with a tight face looking behind Alex. I saw and straighten my posture too.

Father come inside. He and Alex both are the capo of our clan. They are alike in many cases, though they looked different. Their relationship is more than friends or brothers. As if they are two opposite side of the same coin. They are merciless and heartless in the eyes of the world. And I am here! Both of their creativity makes me like this. Though Alex has his own share of ruthlessness, a part of him is full of care and love on his own twisted way. He don't show his other side many people, but who knows that, they are lucky. And here is where he is different from my father. My father is a real epitome of ruthlessness. Not a single patch of emotion ever seen in his face. A true monster.

"Why?" Father asked with his emotionless face."I thought I raise you better than this. You can't even catch a rat, and dreams about being the Capo."

I cleanched my jaw in anger. He always find fault in me. How great am I doing or how risky the work never matters to him. He just wants his path clear, which I am doing from the last 15 years.

"Ranjit !" Alex's voice boomed and my father stopped. I draw a sharp breath.

"Don't let fall the reins of emotion from your hands. They are your own. No one can control them and you wouldn't give your rein to someone else." Alex looks at us and sit down on the couch.

"How are you two doing?" Father asked us and we just nodded our head in union.

"So tell me what's your reason about killing Lomov Chekhov. You knew that he was an important Russian dealer. We were going to make a deal with them. But you destroy everything. Why?"

Oh! Oh! That's it. I look at both of them. They are also looking at me, angrily. And their looking is also very creepy, nerve breaking. Though it don't effect on me. I rolled my eyes. As if I care about their opinions!

"None of your concern. He was challenging me on my pit. You know the rules. So I killed him. As simple as the wine. Is not it Mike?" Looking at him, he is also gives the same expression as me.

"Hooh! As if you don't break any rules." Father scoffs. "We got that chance but you..." He angrily clenched his jaw.

"I don't need your fucking advices. I will do whatever I want".

Our conversation is getting more heated with passing seconds. But Alex break our glare.

"If you two are done with your 'I am bigger than you' glare so can we go? They are already in here and waiting for us." He stood up and smooths his coat. "Ranjit! are you going to tell him or should I?" He looked at my father who is in now deep thought. I raises an eyebrow towards him and he furrowed his brow.

"Well I think that you should talk to him. You can make him understand better". With this he left the room.

"What's going on? What am I missing?" I turned towards Alex and he left a sigh. "Well, are you going to say anything? Who has come and what's going on?" My Patience is in thin line.

"You!" He points to me "are become rickless. Chekov was very important to the Russians, and now they are revengeful. I don't understand why you acted that careless". Ok , he is angry.

"why are you nagging me with this from the first step you take inside the room. No one knows my real face in the pit. There is no evidence against me". They know me better.

" They know it was you. Don't take them lightly. They are always one step behind or ahead from us".

"Well leave it. What's done can't be undone". I said frustratingly.

"No, you can't leave it. And you" he turns at Mike "what were you doing when he was there. Am not I told you to keep an eye on this piece". Ha! Mike! Now you are at his anger jone.

Mike gulped and looked at him with his best innocent eyes, as if he knows nothing. Fucker! always stood two feet behind when sense trouble.

"Aahha!" Alex rubs his forehead "you two are going to be the downfall of me. Stop your drama and listen to me. The Russians are here." This caught my attention.

"What! They are here and you are telling me now!" I shouted. "Why are they here? Wait! So they are for whom you were waiting. Right?"

He sets his lips in thin line and nods.

"What's they want?" It's getting irritated. As if I fear them! And I am going to punish them for coming here are disturbing me.

"That's what I am telling. We don't know. They are waiting for you make a deal with them." And before I ask about the deal he says, "what deal,we don't know. For that you have to talk to them and they are waiting."

"And why they didn't contact with us?" Mike interepted.

"Because you were in India God knows what doing. The work would be done by in one day and you are gone for more than a week." Alex growled , " what were you doing there?"

I and Mike look at each others. Are they knew about our plans? "We were at Mumbai taking care of shippings " I told carefully. "Are you stalking us now?"

"No". He furrowed his brows. "We were checking for you and know that you are at India. Why did you think that we are stalking you?"

"Aman got shot." Mike hurriedly told and I mentally thanks him for the distraction. And it does. In the next second he comes to me and shooting questions.

"What? How and when?"

I chuckled. "Wait Godfather! Nothing that I can't handle. Just a little wound that's already healed." He is the only one who showed concern for me after Mike.

"I said show me!" He hardly said and I opened the shirt. Don't want to make him angry anymore. It's healed. Just a scar which reminds that a bullet was inside there.

"Can't you take care of yourself? What happen if the bullet hit some inches down?" A painful expression shows on his face for a mere second. This is my original Godfather, all Carey. Not some minutes ago's hardcore mafia. I smiled and buttoned up the shirt. He is a man of few words. But you have to become his favorite for this. As he is going to give another lecture about my carelessness , a knocking on the door stops him.
He straighten his figure and command,

" they are waiting. Let's go."

So this chapter is for my bro @rajatsharma139 😂😂
In fact if you don't know me till now then let me conface , I am a very lazy 😂😂 person. But my bro inspired me to write this chapter, so I left all the work behind and write this. Though it's a small chapter 🤔🤔, but with the occasion going on in my house , it's all I can give.

So you better be vote and comment 🤗🤗💖 otherwise I will haunt you on your dreams ( evil chuckle) 🤣🤣🤣

Love you all 💖💖 and take care dear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 8.9K 61
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
22K 764 20
"Everything is an act. My bright smile, my happy face, my friendly attitude. I acted like I was fine when I was in that hell, and I'm doing the same...
73.9K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
4.9K 197 27
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...