Little Phoenix (Harry Potter...

By belle_kafer

She was always raised to be someone else. She was always raised to be a jerk like her twin, but what they nev... More

1. The Vanishing Glass
2. The Letters From No One
3. The Keeper of the Keys
4. Diagon Alley
5. The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
6. The Sorting Hat
7. The Potions Master
8. Flying
9. Halloween
10. Quidditch
11. The Miror of Erised
12. Twin Quidditch Battle
13. Taken
14. Basilisk
15. Owl Post
16. Aunt Marge's Big Mistake
17. The Knight Bus
18. The Leaky Cauldron
19. Dementors
20. Becoming Animagi
21. Defense Against the Dark Arts
22. Ghosting
23. Sirius Black
24. A Second Twin Quidditch Battle
25. Patronuses
26. Christmas
27. Finals and Truth
28. Godfather
29. Whisked Away
30. Quidditch World Cup
31. Back to Hogwarts
32. Unforgivable Curses
33. Cedric Diggory
34. Foreigners
35. Halloween
36. Preparing for the First Task
37. The First Task
38. The Yule Ball
39. Breathing Underwater
40. Gossip Articles
41. Padfoot
42. Letters and the Third Task
43. The Third Task
44. Voldemort's Return
45. After
46. Grimmaud Place
47. Twins Reunited
48. Midnight
49. Dying Wish
50. Trials and Tribulations
51. Secrets
52. Start of Term
53. Professor Umbridge
54. Detention
55. First Report
56. Losing Yourself
57. The DA
58. An Attack
59. Training
60. Escape
61. Chaos
62. O.W.L.s and Training
63. Tested
64. The Department of Mysteries
65. Again
66. Summer Break
67. Apparation and a Reunion
68. Training for a War
69. Quidditch Tryouts
70. It's All a Matter of the Mind
71. The Slugs
72. Curses
73. Christmas Holidays
74. A Third Twin Quidditch Battle
75. Hurt
76. Blood
77. The End of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
78. Turmoil
79. A Hard Summer
80. Hardened
81. The Mission
82. The Wedding...or Lack Thereof
83. The Falcon
84. Truth and Torture
85. Escape and the Beginning of the End of the War
86. The End of the War
87. Truth
88. September 1st
89. Family Pains
90. Missing
92. Alternate Timeline Number One
93. Returned
94. Crucio
95. Pieces Together
96. Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
97. The End
98. Christmas
New Book!
A/N
New Story!
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

91. Stolen

1.5K 52 21
By belle_kafer

Nic was sipping on a cup of tea in McGonagall's office when Harry burst in and began talking about a dream he had. "And we don't know where in the Forbidden Forest?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"I haven't had a dream like it for years. But Albus was there. I know he was," Harry insisted.

"We need to get searching as quickly as possible," Ginny said anxiously.

"I can give you Professor Longbottom - his knowledge of plants might be useful - and perhaps both of the Professor Potters."

Hermione appeared in the chimney, crying, "Is it true? Can I help?"

"Minister, this is quite unexpected," McGonagall said.

"That may be my fault," Ginny admitted, "I persuaded them to put out an emergency edition of the Daily Prophet. Asking for volunteers."

"Right, very sensible, I expect," McGonagall said. "I suppose there will be quite a few." Next moment, Ron appeared rambling about something or another. Soon after him, Draco appeared in the fireplace.

"Sorry about your floor, Minerva," Draco apologized.

"I dare say it's my fault for owning a chimney," McGonagall replied tartly. "Waiting for one more, I suppose." Soon the office door opened and Tyriq appeared.

"I got your message," he said, rushing over to them. "What happened?" He noticed that Nic was sitting in one of the chairs as if frozen and looking very pale.

"I'm surprised to see you, Draco," Harry remarked. "I thought you don't believe in my dreams."

"I don't," he retorted. "But I do trust your luck. Harry Potter is always where the action is at. And I need my son back with me and safe."

"Then let's get to the Forbidden Forest and find them both," Nic said hoarsely, standing. Looking to Tyriq, she nodded and both instantly transformed into their bird forms. McGonagall opened the window and the two soared out. It felt like old times again with the two swooping through the forest, only this time they needed to find their son. Nic was flying along the edge when she suddenly saw a flash of black, white, and dark dark brown hair. Landing, she changed back, shouting, "ZEPH!" He turned, spotted his mother, and instantly began to run to her.

Tyriq instantly embraced him before he suddenly collapsed. "Is he alright?!" Nic yelled, running towards them. Tyriq pulled away, looking him over. He seemed all right.

"Don't cause problems like that," Nic chastised irritably. "I know the Gryffindor in you is acting up, but-"

"Gryffindor?" Zeph retorted, looking at her strangely. "I'm in Slytherin...I always have been."

"Did you hit your head?" Tyriq asked, concerned. "You're in Gryffindor."

"No I'm not," Zeph retorted, looking back to Scorpius in confusion. He merely shrugs, but looks rather pale.

"Let's get you to Madam Pomfrey," Nic suggested. As they were walking up, Nic grumbled, "Now that we've got you back, I need to head to work."

"Really, now?" Tyriq retorted.

"But...you work here," Zeph countered, confused. "Both of you."

"He must have been hit harder than I thought," Nic said firmly, beginning to examine his head. "Zeph, you know I'm the head of the auror office."

"What?" Zeph replied, brows furrowed. "No, you gave up being an auror when you had me and Hadassah."

"Who's Hadassah?" Nic retorted, looking at him strangely.

"My twin," Zeph retorted, beginning to be angry. "What are you talking about? This is all wrong, you're wrong!" Nic sighed, looking at Tyriq with slight irritation.

"Can you handle this? I have thirteen cases on my desk that I need to get back to," Nic said.

"Yeah, fine," Tyriq replied bitterly. "Course, just go. Clearly work is more important than our kid."

"I can't with you right now," Nic scoffed before leaving them be.

"What was that?" Zeph retorted. "You and Mum never fight. I've seen you raise your voices at each other a few times but you always just breathe for a minute and then talk it out." Noticing Tyriq's hand, Zeph cried, "And where's your ring?"

"Zeph, your mum and I divorced two years ago," Tyriq replied as if he was stating the obvious.

"What?" Zeph breathed, stopping in his tracks. "Wha- no. You wouldn't. You love mum, more than anything."

"Do I?" Tyriq snapped, turning to face him. "What is going on with you?"

"Dad...what if I told you that I lived in a different timeline where you and mum are literally known for being disgustingly cute, I have a twin sister named Hadassah, and I'm in Slytherin."

"I say you really need to go to the hospital wing," he retorted.

"No!" Zeph cried, desperate for his dad to believe him. "Really! You and Mum both teach here. You're the Charms teacher and Mum teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts. Please, Dad, you have to believe me! You really don't remember any of it?"

"What are you talking about?" Tyriq retorted, scratching his arm. Zeph's expression changed to one of complete misunderstanding as he grabbed hold of his father's wrist, turning it to face him.

"Where's your Dark Mark?" Zeph asked.

"You've really lost your mind," Tyriq scoffed, ripping his arm from Zeph and beginning to drag him along to the hospital wing.

Half an hour later, Madam Pomfrey announced, "He's perfectly fine."

"No brain damage?" Tyriq retorted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"None at all," she assured. "Excuse me, Mr. Hufflepuff."

"Hufflepuff?" Zeph said, looking at him in confusion. "Wait...Dad, where are your parents?"

"They were killed during the Triwizard Tournament in a freak accident, you know that," Tyriq replied.

"So you never found out they were Death Eaters," Zeph concluded. "So you never told Dumbledore that they were and you never joined the Order and you never went undercover as a Death Eater."

"What are you on about?" Tyriq snapped, almost angrily, but he was clearly terrified, scared his son was losing it.

"Dad, what happened during the first Triwizard Task?" Zeph demanded.

"Why is that important?" Tyriq retorted.

"Just tell me, Dad!" Zeph shouted.

Tyriq scoffed, retorting, "Cedric lost his wand somehow and got really hurt. Your mother clung to him after that for months."

"Wait, did Cedric die?"

"Of course he's dead," Tyriq retorted. "What are you on about?"

"So if Mum clung to him, it would have been more painful for her when he was gone," Zeph theorized. "You two didn't get together in fifth year because Mum wasn't worried about you being a Death Eater so when she disappeared for a year, it messed up your relationship and maybe she's still..." Zeph broke off, turning back to his dad who looked completely perplexed. "Mum's still in love with Cedric, she never got over it. That's why your marriage fell apart. That's why Mum's so..."

"Cold, distant..." Tyriq filled in, still looking confused. "How do you know so much about this?"

"I told you, I'm not from this timeline," Zeph explained. "Look, where I'm from? You and Mum are happy, so happy. And Mum's an amazing mother. She listens to me when something's going on. Do you not remember those nights we'd all spend together? Me, Hadassah, you, and Mum? We'd watch muggle movies together and Mum would read to us on your bed. Why can't you remember?! Dad, please!"

"Zeph," Tyriq retorted, grabbing his shoulders and trying to calm him down. "I don't remember any of it."

"But you'd used to tell us stories! Stories about how you fell in love and your time at Hogwarts! Dad, please!" Zeph pleaded. "You met on the Hogwarts express! With Tyrone!"

Instantly Tyriq's expression turned pale and he whispered shakily, "How did you know about Tyrone? I never mentioned him to you and I know your Mum didn't either. How did you know!"

"You told me!" Zeph insisted. "Dad, I was sitting at your desk one day when I saw a picture of you and a boy that looked like you. You came in and I asked you about it. You explained about how your brother committed suicide because of your parents."

"I swore to myself I'd never tell you about that," Tyriq said in an almost dangerous voice.

"Why can't you just believe me!" Zeph shouted. "You would've believed me then. I don't even recognize you, now, Dad. Who are you? You-You're not my dad."

"Oh?!" Tyriq retorted with a dangerous yell.

"My dad would never have yelled at me," Zeph retorted. "He would have believed me! Merlin, you are a nightmare without Mum."

"I don't need her!" Tyriq shouted, pointing over Zeph's head towards where Nic had disappeared. Zeph flinched, backing away from him. Seeing this, Tyriq began, "Zeph-" Zephaniah turned and sprinted away towards the castle. "Zeph!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
76.2K 1.8K 31
REPUBLISHED. Decided to bring this story back since so many of you loved it so much. As much as I hate the way I wrote this piece, the nostalgia won...
9.5K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...