Paranoid/ Y.J.N x L.M.H

By giselleandlinolover

Jeongin is a 16 y.o boy that suffers from paranoia ever since elementary,as he tries his best to hide it,one... More

Intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

1

22 1 0
By giselleandlinolover

Jeongin is 15 and he live with his parents and his siblings BangChan and Ryujin.

A thing that makes him seem different from is that he has paranoia

And here it is how it happened...

Flashback 6 years ago
He was playing Minecraft on his dads laptop,giggling and stuff until he saw on the corner of the screen a notification,seeming his dad got mail and he clicked on it out of curiosity,and he started reading and i was shocked.

It was a chainmail about a girl that got hit by a car while running away from home,and it said that the ones who won't send it forward will face creepy consequences and that the ones who didnt forward it got killed, he was so scared that he felt like not moving,so he started crying and his sister Ryujin that was on the couch watching TV,heard him sobbing and ran to him asking him what's wrong and he told her everything,and later after he calmed down Jeonfin and his siblings watched in their room TV until it was bedtime.

Ryujin and Chan fell quickly asleep,and he was still awake thinking what would happen to him for not forwarding the message,so many sinister thoughts are wandering in his head,since that day he always feels like something is following or watching him, especially that girl from the chainmail....

......NOW

Later at school
He arrives in class and he goes peacefully to his seat,continuing to suck on his lollipop peacefully and then he feel a hard hit behind his back and turns around to see Felix,blowing a bubble as it pops he chews obnoxiously as usual,and even worse he does it IN HIS FACE...ON PURPOSE! "Hey dumbfuck ready for the day?"He looks at him with an evil grin on his face.

During break
He is glad the lessons are over,especially since Felix was being so disgusting and rude,he went at his usual spot,all alone
He puts his headphones in his ears and starts to put my favorite song: i cant handle change by roar.He wanna go to the others but nevermind... But he doesn't wanna bother them.

After break
He have science now....he has always hated the subject cuz he's scared to mess up,like if he uses the wrong potions everything would blow up.
....
Everything is going well until Felix attempts to pour one of the substances on Jeongin,which is obviously not allowed but he is able to call for help and luckily Felix gets punished for his wrongdoings

This is my first part,i know itz trash smh,but atleast i tried to make something
Pls vote and comment ^^
Also im using 🐾 from now on to refer to me lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
263K 40K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..