Little Phoenix (Harry Potter...

By belle_kafer

She was always raised to be someone else. She was always raised to be a jerk like her twin, but what they nev... More

1. The Vanishing Glass
2. The Letters From No One
3. The Keeper of the Keys
4. Diagon Alley
5. The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
6. The Sorting Hat
7. The Potions Master
8. Flying
9. Halloween
10. Quidditch
11. The Miror of Erised
12. Twin Quidditch Battle
13. Taken
14. Basilisk
15. Owl Post
16. Aunt Marge's Big Mistake
17. The Knight Bus
18. The Leaky Cauldron
19. Dementors
20. Becoming Animagi
21. Defense Against the Dark Arts
22. Ghosting
23. Sirius Black
24. A Second Twin Quidditch Battle
25. Patronuses
26. Christmas
27. Finals and Truth
28. Godfather
29. Whisked Away
30. Quidditch World Cup
31. Back to Hogwarts
32. Unforgivable Curses
33. Cedric Diggory
34. Foreigners
35. Halloween
36. Preparing for the First Task
37. The First Task
38. The Yule Ball
39. Breathing Underwater
40. Gossip Articles
41. Padfoot
42. Letters and the Third Task
43. The Third Task
44. Voldemort's Return
45. After
46. Grimmaud Place
47. Twins Reunited
48. Midnight
49. Dying Wish
50. Trials and Tribulations
51. Secrets
52. Start of Term
53. Professor Umbridge
54. Detention
55. First Report
56. Losing Yourself
57. The DA
58. An Attack
59. Training
60. Escape
61. Chaos
62. O.W.L.s and Training
63. Tested
64. The Department of Mysteries
65. Again
66. Summer Break
67. Apparation and a Reunion
68. Training for a War
69. Quidditch Tryouts
70. It's All a Matter of the Mind
71. The Slugs
72. Curses
73. Christmas Holidays
74. A Third Twin Quidditch Battle
75. Hurt
76. Blood
77. The End of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
78. Turmoil
79. A Hard Summer
80. Hardened
81. The Mission
82. The Wedding...or Lack Thereof
83. The Falcon
84. Truth and Torture
85. Escape and the Beginning of the End of the War
86. The End of the War
87. Truth
89. Family Pains
90. Missing
91. Stolen
92. Alternate Timeline Number One
93. Returned
94. Crucio
95. Pieces Together
96. Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
97. The End
98. Christmas
New Book!
A/N
New Story!
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

88. September 1st

2.4K 72 9
By belle_kafer

Eighteen Years Later
"Babe, we need to get up," Nic chuckled, but Tyriq merely groaned, tightening his grip around her waist.

"Mum!" a small voice called from outside the door.

"Come in!" Nic called back. She let out a happy laugh as a small boy jumped up on the bed.

"Daddy!" he cried, hugging his father tightly.

"Daddy's still sleepy," Nic whispered teasingly.

"Sod off," Tyriq retorted.

"That's not a nice thing to say, Daddy," the little boy scorned.

"That's right, Zeph," Nic replied, pulling him to sit on her lap as she sat up.

"Mummy," a small girl called running into the room. "I can't find my sweater."

"It's probably in the washer," Nic replied. "Come on, Hadassah." She crawled up on the bed and sat next to Nic. Tyriq let out another groan before sitting up.

"All right, so Daddy's heading back to Hogwarts today, but you'll both see him once you start in a week. "Your dad just needs to set up his classroom."

"Will we see you at all?" Zeph asked sadly.

"Maybe," Nic replied, smirking slightly at Tyriq. "Now, Uncle Draco should be here soon so you can go over to hang out with Scorpius, okay?"

"All right," they replied, jumping off the bed and rushing off. Once they had left the house, Nic started cleaning up the house. A smile crossed her face as Tyriq snaked his arms around her waist.

"The kids are gone," Tyriq said, pressing his lips to her neck.

"Ty, really, now?" Nic hummed as he continued to kiss at her neck. He didn't reply, merely kissed her cheek before moving back to her neck. Nic turned and pressed her lips against his. His grip on her waist tightened as she hummed against his lips. "I love you," Nic mumbled against his lips. "All of you."

"I know," he replied, laying his forehead against hers. "I love you too." Nic wrapped her hand around his wrist and kissed him again.

"I know you regret a lot," Nic said quietly. Instantly his eyes shifted down to the Dark Mark on his wrist. "But I want you to promise me that you're going to finally stop looking at that and seeing the things you had to do and finally look at who you are."

"You make it sound so easy," Tyriq said, his voice cracking.

"I know it's not," Nic replied, wrapping her arms around his neck. "But you are an amazing father, a loving husband, a brilliant teacher...you are so much more than who you think you are."

"I don't deserve you," Tyriq said.

"Don't say that," Nic countered, kissing him softly. "Now, you need to go."

"Not yet," he countered, kissing her softly.
.............................................
"Come on," Nic called, helping Hadassah and Zeph onto the platform. "Let's find the others."

"Scorpius!" Zeph called, rushing to his best friend.

"Hey Zeph," he replied meekly as Draco and Astoria noticed Nic.

"Hey," Nic greeted, hugging them both. "How are you?"

"Good," Draco replied. "Busy, but good."

"That's good," Nic chuckled. "How about you, Scorpius? You ready for Hogwarts?" He shrugged. "Hey, you'll know one person there. Uncle Tyriq will be your Charms teacher."

"He'll be all right," Draco assured, ruffling his son's hair slightly. Turning to the two twins, Draco asked, "What house do you want to get in?"

"I don't know," Zeph said, shrugging. "Mum says that she and Dad were in Hufflepuff, but that all houses are cool."

"That's right," Nic said. "It doesn't matter what house you get in. It doesn't define who you are."

"Hey, Nic," Harry greeted.

"Uncle Harry," Hadassah called, hugging him tightly.

"Hey, Dassah," he replied, hugging her back. "Hey, Zeph." Looking up at the pale man before him, Harry added stiffly, "Malfoy." Nic rolled her eyes in annoyance and glared at him.

"You are a child," Nic huffed, still glaring at him. Lowering her voice, she snapped, "Why can't you set aside the past between you two? It was like twenty years ago, he's changed." Rolling her eyes a final time, Nic said, "All right, Zeph, Dassah, why don't you go put your stuff on the train." They nodded and headed off. Ginny approached next and Nic embraced her with a smile. "Hey, Ginny."

"Hey, Nic," she replied. "Hey Draco, Astoria." Nic smiled at Ginny, glad she was so much warmer than her husband towards one of Nic's best friends. The kids reappeared and Nic kissed them goodbye.

"I love you both," she said. "Be safe and be smart. I'll see you soon." Once the kids, Harry, and Ginny had left, Draco pulled her aside.

"Nic, I know you're working at Hogwarts now," he said. "Please, look after Scorpius for me."

"Of course," Nic replied. "I know things have been hard for him, but trust me, Zeph will look out for him and so will Tyriq and I."

"But the rumors," Draco began.

"Don't matter," Nic interrupted firmly. "He'll be okay, Draco. I'll make sure of it. Don't forget, he has Zeph and you know that he'd never let anything happen to Scorpius."

On the train, Albus, Scorpius, and Zeph were all laughing, eating their sweets and joking around happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 58 10
how Tony and Pepper daughter fell in love with Captain America
13.2K 148 10
You've heard of Anakin and Padme. The love story about them! Now here comes a new love story! Naomi and Kylo the newest couple on the Siths. Kylo wou...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.5K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...