MLB 2nd Gen (Slow Updates)

By MLB_MHAForLife

this story is based off of characters me and some friends made for OCs as 2nd gen mlb. hope you like it. More

The New Girl
Band Practice
The Bakery
Tell Her
Dates and first kisses
Prom Night
The Battle Between Hugo and Josie part 1
A/N
Finally It Happens
Start Of A New Romance
OC Stuffs

A/N

9 2 0
By MLB_MHAForLife

Sorry it's been a while since I updated this story. I'm running low on ideas but I promise I'll write soon. I've got a couple of chapters started and maybe I'll finish them. But for now this story is on hiatus until I can get some more ideas.

I'll still be updating my other stories but this one will be put on hold until I can come up with more ideas for it. The story might be changed up a bit or alot, but we'll deal with that when the time comes.

Have a great day and happy Saturday! See ya guys later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
95.2K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...