The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

By bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Chapter 31

24.5K 1.1K 77
By bhaktib38

Sachi's POV

I sat in the car and was looking out of the window. I was lost in my own thoughts when Abheer spoke breaking my trance.

"What is going on between you and bhai?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I am not blind junior. You both were stealing glances from the moment I entered. Tell the truth." He said.

"Actually, He was arguing with me so I got pissed off and end up yelling at him nothing more." I said. What the hell did I say right now? I can't even lie properly. Shit!

"Oh! My God. You yelled at bhai and he didn't say anything to you. Like seriously you want me to believe this nonsense." He said.

"He was arguing about the room design when everything is already done. He was about to response when Riddhima entered." I said. What nonsense am I speaking?

"Ok I trust you as you never lie." His sentence all of the sudden made me feel so bad and guilty about lying to him. Since the time I have met Mr Oberio I have been lying to somebody or other.

"Is something bothering you? Why I feel that you are restless?" Abheer asked me.

"No nothing like that." I said.

He was looking at me as if trying to catch my lie. I wanted to share my inner turmoil with him but I can't as I have promised Mr Rude that I will not do anything that will affect his wedding.

"We reached." He said. I got down from the car and waved him bye.

I entered the apartment. The apartment was fully furnished and all the grocery was also arranged by Riya. I hate to admit that I was missing the feel which I got at his house. I never felt like a guest back there.

I started arranging my clothes in the wardrobe and after that went to check a shower. I came out after washing my hairs. I am going to rest today. I wore a nice comfy shorts and sweatshirt. I came out in the hall and went in the kitchen to prepare lunch for me. I removed all the ingredients needed and arranged them on the platform. I started cooking pasta as I was tired to prepare anything else.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I was getting up but the person had no patience he/she whoever it is was continuously pressing the bell. Who is banging my door bell like drum? Nobody knows about this apartment except for Riya and Abheer. Is it Riya?

Aarav's POV

All this while I was looking at the clock and constantly checking time. Where is he? Why is it taking him so much time? After few minutes, he entered the house and came towards us.

"Bhai. Are you angry on me?" He asked me and I simply shook my head in a no.

"Then why were you glaring at me?" He said. Was I that obvious? Riddhima was giving me a 'see I told you' look. What is she trying to prove?

"I was irritated as we are meeting after so long and you got busy talking with her. Who is she that you forgot about everything?" I said to him but my own mind was not ready to accept it and was mocking me.

"Oh! Sorry about that but I meet her after a long time. She is my sweetheart, my live saver, my crime partner and she have many more titles in my life." He said. How dare he to call her as his?

"Obviously she is your live saver otherwise who would have agreed to do such stupid thing. She is too naïve to agree for doing that." Riddhima said.

"Not at all. She has made me swear on her that I will never touch alcohol ever in my life." That is great that he will not consume alcohol but why she made him swear on her. Is she so sure he will not break her swear?

"Obviously that would have been the only way for you to stop drinking alcohol. I know for sure you will never break her promise seeing your closeness with her." Riddhima said.

"That's true." Abheer said.

"The way you were glaring me bhai for a second I thought you fell in love with her but then I realised that is impossible in this life. You both together would be a total mismatch." Abheer said. I felt hurt hearing it.

"Why you think that Abheer? They will look like a perfect pair." Riddhima said. What is she talking? What is she trying to prove?

"Looks wise they will definitely look perfect but they both are just poles apart." Abheer said.

"What do you mean by that? How?" Riddhima asked.

"She loves rains and bhai hate them. She can make friend in no time whereas bhai would take a whole decade to even start a conversation with somebody. She is a big foodie and bhai on other hand is a fitness freak. She is my smiling beauty, smiling all the time, whereas bhai smiles as if he has to pay tax for it." I know all that he was saying was true. But what does he mean by his smiling beauty? Why is he again and again calling her as his? She is mine and not yours. Duffer.

"That is true she is a smiling beauty her smile can make anyone fall in love with her." Riddhima said.

"That's true. Every boy in our college has actually proposed her and I am pretty sure she must have made a lot of people in Delhi also to fall in love with her."

"Does she love somebody? Who is that lucky guy?" Riddhima asked. No she doesn't love anybody.

"Currently no one but I think in future they will definitely be someone as she told me some body has asked her on a date and she has agreed to go on a date with him." Abheer said. What the hell? Who asked her for date? Is it Samarth? He said that he would ask her on a date after our divorce. No. she can't go on a date with him.

"Why? You can get married but she can't go on a date. I think she will fall in love with him." My inner voice said.

"Shut up." I said feeling frustrated.

"Truth is bitter Mr Rude." My inner voice said mocking me.

"I need to leave now. Meet you guys later." Riddhima said bringing me out of my trance. She left. Mom came and saw Abheer and her happiness knew no boundary.

I went out to calm my mind. I was getting crazy with all the things going in my mind. Her face was coming in my mind again and again driving me crazy. I need to meet her right now she can't go on a date but where is she right now? How will I get her address? I can't even ask Abheer about her. Yes! Riya might know about her but I don't have her number. I called Dhruv and asked him Riya's number. He asked tons of questions like Why? What happened? and so on. I convinced him that I wanted to talk with her related to my room design. He finally gave me her number.

"Hello! Can you give me Sachi's new apartments address?" I said.

"Oh! Mister who the hell are you?" She said in a rude way.

"I forgot to introduce myself. I am Aarav speaking. Give me Sachi's new address." I said firmly.

"Are you ordering me? Am I your employee? Who will dance on your tune?" She said with attitude. What the hell? Why is showing so much attitude?

"Sorry. Can you please give me her new address? I need to meet her. It's quite urgent." I said softly as meeting Sachi is my priority right now.

"Ok I will message you the address." She said.

I got the message. I started driving the car towards her apartment. I parked the car and rushed to her floor. I pressed her flat doorbell continuously.

She opened the door and I was shock to see her in shorts. Her bare legs were looking so sexy and inviting. I was getting all the naughty thoughts. She was looking at me in shock. I know she was not excepting me over her all of the sudden. She asked me to come in. I entered inside and closed the door. I sat on the couch and she was standing in front of me. I was not able to stop myself from staring her legs.

'Mr Oberio. What are you doing here?" She is again calling me that.

"With whom are you going on a date?" I asked her.

"What!" She was looking at me in utter shock. She must be wondering how did I get to know about it.

"With whom am I going on a date?" She asked. She looked confuse.

"You tell me that." I said.

"What should I tell? You are saying that I am going on a date with somebody. Who the hell told you that?" She asked in a loud tone.

"That doesn't matter. You tell me his name and cancel this date otherwise I don't know what I will." I said.

"You have gone crazy Mr Oberio. Do you even know, what are you saying? You are saying that I am going on a date with somebody and I only don't know about it." She said in a mocking way and started moving towards the kitchen. I quickly got up and moved behind her. I pulled her arm, she dashed with me. She looked scared by the sudden pull.

*****************************************

Hello! I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 5.2K 36
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
1.6M 65.4K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
1.3M 54.7K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
2.7M 163K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...