star wars gif series

By wyrcan

i haven't seen many of these so here y'all go More

requests
anakin skywalker⇣
1 a.s.
2 a.s.
padmé amidala⇣
1 p.a.
2 p.a.
luke skywalker⇣
1 l.s.
2 l.s.
han solo⇣
1 h.s.
2 h.s.
princess leia⇣
1 p.l.
2 p.l.
finn⇣
1 f.
2 f.
3 f.
poe dameron⇣
1 p.d.
2 p.d.
3 p.d.
rey palpatine (skywalker)⇣
1 r.p.
2 r.p.
3 r.p.
kylo ren (ben solo)⇣
1 k.r.
2 k.r.
3 k.r.
requests⇣
| l.s.
| r.
| o.w.

3 p.a.

572 11 0
By wyrcan

[padmé wanted to go help
obi-wan but you feared for her]

"padmé you are too important to me- to the republic," you tried to convince her to not head out to help obi-wan. she scoffed and then looked away from you, feeling almost disgusted that you chose her life over the republic's. "y/n, you know i have to do this, he needs my help," padmé tried to convince you without just forcing you onto it.

    you sigh, shaking your head slightly, "padmé, please." she once again shakes her head, rolling her eyes as you try to beg for her safety. "i will go help obi-wan, if you want to come and protect me, then you can come. but i will not abandon the jedi nor the republic when it needs me," she raises an eyebrow looking at you as if you had just committed a crime.

    "well then expect a plus one," a smile comes from you towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 700 24
Jason remembered Reyna, how could he forget her when she was ingrained in his heart? When Jason returns home after being missing for months Reyna is...
9.7K 283 60
Preferences of most of the avengers like Tony , Steve , Bruce , Thor , Clint , Pietro , Bucky and Loki. The females preferences by requests. // Warni...
488K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
565K 14.7K 102
𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒃𝒆𝒅 ❛ my mercy prevails over my wrath. ❜ ❨ the walking dead x reader ❩ ❨ rosebers © 2016 ❩