3 p.d.

[you just joined theresistance]

resistance]

"hey, so, who's ship do i have to repair, wasn't it like poe or something?" you asked one of the other mechanics about your new job. growing up, you were always great with machinery and fixing it. and so, through some help, you joined the resistance. during this time they needed more mechanics then ever.

soon, they pointed over to poe, who stood looking at the damaged wing on his ship. "thanks," you thanked the person who was working on another ship. you made your way over to poe and smiled, "poe is it?" he turned around, looking at you. it actually took him a minute to answer, he was just standing there and staring.

"um poe? what's wrong with your ship, the wing definitely looks damaged," you commented to bring his attention back to the ship. "oh uh yeah. it got shot and it was hard to land," he shook his head slightly and turned to look at the wing of the ship. "oh yeah, i'm going to have to put some new pieces onto the wings so that the air doesn't just go through them. uh, you probably won't be able to use it for a couple of days. tomorrow if we're lucky."

he nodded and then looked back at you, "are you new here?" you nodded, "oh uh yeah, my name is y/n. but don't worry, i know what i'm doing." you took your jacket off and threw it to the side and grabbed a blowtorch. "now if you don't mind poe, i need to get to work if you want to fly this guy back into battle."