FOR YOU ; jungwon

By jaykehour

In which she always send a letter to her best friend who is currently living in Seoul and is now a famous ido... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16 (FINAL)
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

CHAPTER 11

3K 203 6
By jaykehour

[26 December 2021]

Dear Jungwon,

Belated Merry Christmas, Jungwon-ah What's up? How have you been this past few days especially yesterday? Did you finished reading my last letter though? If yes, then I'm grateful. If not, it's okay, I'm expecting it. Anyway, I'm so sorry for not sending any letters in a week, I'm just... I'm honestly scared of your reaction. I'm afraid of rejection. So I'm sorry if it disappoint you or I made you upset. I heard from the girls that entered the library earlier, you'll be in your world tour something. Well, it turned out that they are your fans and I can't stop smiling. They are so kind, probably one of kindest girls I've encountered in my whole life. I am grateful that I met them, they even showed me pictures of you and your group members, even your chaotic videos. And how come I didn't know you're the leader?! But anyway, don't worry, they didn't know that we're friends in real life so you don't have to worry. They just thought I'm just another fan which is not a lie because I am your first and number one fan hehe. They say that you'll be away for two months? If that so, then even though you're not here in Korea for two months, I will still send letters for you to read when you come back. I miss you Jungwon, take care of yourself. I love you. Happy New Year!!

Your friend,
Hanseol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 6.5K 33
[ Sequel of '1865' ] After graduating college, Minjoo decided to take a break from everything in the city and have a short vacation in Busan to relax...
485K 33K 75
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍. in which two characters thought they can be their crush's end-game, only to realize they were the second lead all along. who would ha...
26.5K 2.2K 12
Ah, being transmigrated in a novel as a small villain that's destined to die... Okay, cliche. But I don't care if it's cliche. My life is on the line...
150K 6.3K 34
Jungwon suddenly poked the girl's dimple catching her off guard. "So this is how it feels" "What?" Jihyo said as she felt her cheeks redden. "Poking...