Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Tsukiyama Residence

2K 86 15
By FallenJester3

"The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool."
- Stephen King

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

I was led down the hall by two beautiful maids, I could tell that they were both ghouls, it was obvious all the people in this mansion were ghouls. Shuu should be in the dining hall, because that's where they were taking me, apparently.

The mansion itself was creepy and dark in some places, the carpet colored a velvet purple, almost matching Shuu's hair. But this itching feeling I'm getting... there's no doubt something is wrong here, but I can't get it out of my head.

But that also comes to another point, I haven't had problems with Ghoul And human in almost a month, which is good news, but it makes me worry. It feels as if this is the calm before the storm, and it's just only getting started.

The maids open a door for me to a large room with a fireplace at the end and a large dining room table that spread across the room. They seated me at one end while Shuu came out of another door, all dressed up.

"Welcome! I hope the mansion is for your liking." He said as he sat down at the end of the table, folding his hands together.

A maid pulls out a chair for me and I sit down, wary that the maids are standing around the room, like statues on guard. While it made me feel like our conversation was being watched, it also made me uncomfortable.

Most of the woman looked about in their twenties to thirties at most, and all of them were beautiful. Must pay off to be some type of rich guy like Shuu. I sigh and lean my head on the table.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice." I said, but in reality it was still creepy, sort of.

Shuu snapped his fingers, and more maids came out of the kitchen door,heaving around giant platters. When they set them down, I thought for sure that it would be filled with human organs or something, but when the lids were opened, I found that they were all filled with delicious looking food.

I gulp, my stomach suddenly felt empty. "T-This looks delicious, Shuu." I said with excitement.

Shuu smiled. "I'm glad it's to your taste, it's the first time my maids have made human food. I usually only cook like this for my pet." He said.

Again about this pet, I haven't seen it, but I'm guessing he must love it very much to talk about it so much. I grab spoonfuls of pork and rice, maybe some eggs and bacon. I can tell they got breakfast and dinner mixed up a bit with pancakes and bacon on the table, but their ghouls so I'm not gonna be rude about it.

"That's actually a lot of food, even for a half ghoul." Shuu said with surprise.

I smile. "When I eat human food, it's like I have to redouble the servings." I explained.

Shuu grinned. "Like your pregnant!"

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant..." I murmured.

I shove a big of working my mouth and almost double over, this stuff was the most delicious pork I've ever tasted! The squishy inside and perfected outside crust. Just the right amount of seasoning too.

I find myself scarfing the pork and eggs down within seconds, downing some water to push it all down. I exhale and clear my throat.

"S-Sorry, it was so good I couldn't control myself." I apologized.

Shuu chuckled. "Its quite alright, my maids are trained is various traits, cooking is one of them." He said.

I turn to the lady who brought out the pork, one of the youngest ones. She looked about just turning twenty. "It was very delicious, thank you." I said, doing a quick bow with my head.

The girl blushed, dwindling with her hair a bit while hiding her face with the plate she was holding. Shuu laughed.

"Sorry, Rea is quite shy. She is also new in my household, because of her delicacy." He said with a bit of accent rolling in. "Show him, Rea."

Rea seemed nervous, taking unbalanced steps in place. Shuu sighed and smiled gently. "He is the same as you, darling." He said.

She flinched and stared at me. The same as me? Does that mean she's a half ghoul? He has a half ghoul working for him?

She closed her eyes and opened them, her right eye that of a ghouls. I stared for a long time in awe, she covered her face again, blushing.

Shuu got up and walked around the girl, she flinched, her eyes wide with a fake smile. Was she... shaking?

Suddenly, my head spinned, my body became heavy and I fell off the chair onto the ground, I looked up at Shuu in question. Was that food poisoned with something?!

"You see, Levin. Before, I had Rea here to take a bite off of every now and then, just to quench my hunger for my old friend I lost. But it seems..." He suddenly bring out his kagune, a koukaku class in the shape of a sword wrapped around his arm, and stabbed Rea right through the chest.

"I don't need her anymore... because I have you now, Levin!" He had a crazy smile on his face forming. That feeling when I first met him, it's coming back! He's evil, he tricked me!

He licked the blood off his sword and let the body drop to the ground. "I expect that mess to be cleaned up." Shuu said while walking over to me with a grin.

"au revoir, Levin." He whispered as I fell unconscious.

Vincent POV

"No guards?" I murmured under my breath as I pulled the car to the curb. Kurona scanned the sidewalks, her hoodie over her head and striped mask on. She shrugged, so this place isn't guarded, weird...

I crawl out of the car with Rize behind me, the storm had gotten worse, it was raining cats and dogs. Within a few seconds, my new jacket is drenched. I hope this doesn't ruin it.

"What's our plan of attack, oh fearless leader." Rize said with a sadistic smirk.

Kurona walked to the gate, looking upwards at the height, then easily jumped right over it. Well, she's impatient, isn't she? I follow, but stop and look down at Rize.

I frown. "Stay there. If we don't come out within the hour, come in as back-up." I explained.

Rize sighed, crossing her arms. "Whatever. Don't keep me waiting." She said as she crawled back into the car to keep from getting wet.

Well at least she didn't argue. I turn back and see that Kurona is no longer there, she's gone! Where did that girl go now?!

I jump down and run to the mansion, all I hear besides my footsteps are the pouring rain and the thunder every now and then. I stop near a window and peer through, then duck again, seeing a couple of maids.

They were dragging a body, it looked like another maid... but why was she dead? Their taking her body in a locker. Once their inside the huge locker, I suppose to organize the food, I take out my lock picks, and begin to work on the window lock.

Hey, everyone needs a hobby.

It clicks open and I slowly push it open, and silently jump in, crouch walking to the locker door. I grab the handle and close it fast, pushing the lock tight. I hear mufflers of yelling inside.

Too bad ladies, looks like your going to be a bit more chilly tonight than usual. I walk down the hall, the red carpet and curtains made this place feel like it was from some bad horror movie.

I stop at a corner and peer inside a room, it seems to be a large room with stairs to the upper floors. Would Levin be held upstairs or downstairs? Thinking briefly, I freeze once seeing three maids walking down the hall. I panic, looking around quickly for a place to hide.

I jump behind a large chair, and crouch there, waiting. As they pass, I hear them talking.

"The boss is super excited, huh?" Said one.

"Yeah, he loves messing with half ghouls, doesn't he." Said another.

The last one of heard make scowling noise. "Tch. He just wants a distraction. I dont see why he doesn't show us some attention." She said.

They all giggle as they pass me and head down the hall. I stand and make a disgusted look. What sluts.

I head into the large room and scan it, busts and pictures of the Tsukiyama family line are lined up on the walls. I look up the stairs, looks like I'm searching upstairs first.

I climb the steps carefully, a tiny noise appearing every time I step. Once I make it on the type floor, I quickly and silently walk down the hall, sniffing the air. Levin has a certain smell to him, no way he can hide in a place like this.

But the entire place smells of ghouls, everyone here was no doubt one. I stop at a door and sniff the outline. I feel like a bloodhound. But the door...

Levin has got to be inside! I open it and walk inside, I wander slowly inside the room. A window next to a desk, some drawers and file cabinets. Looks like some office.

" bonjour, Vincent. It's been some time, hasn't it?" Said a French accented voice.

I flinch and turn to the chair, it spinner around to reveal Shuu, his smirk reaching to his ears.

"Yeah... a long time indeed." I said while getting in a fighting stance.

Shuu whipped around a wine glass filled with crimson liquid which I supposed wasn't wine. "I heard you were taken hostage awhile back from some ghouls wanting Levin, am I right?" He asked.

I frown. "Yeah. Got the drop on me. But don't think I'm gonna let my guard down around you." I said with a dark voice.

He chuckles. "Yes, that's the Vincent I know. Cold and deadly."

"Shut up." I said under my breath.

"Where did the deadly Vincent Valhalla go? Where is Scorpion?" He said, nagging at me on purpose.

"Shut up!" I yelled, clenching my fists.

Shuu stood, laughing. "But you were so alluring back then, when you were S rated by the doves, when you killed anyone who pissed you off even a little. Even I couldn't get too close." He grinned.

"That's not me." I said in a low tone, glaring at him like I was trying to drill a hole in his head. On my back, pushed out two giant scorpion tails, glowing a dark blue, an Ukaku.

He spread his arms out, his kagune sprouting like a sharp rose thorn. "Then let us reminiscence about the past, together! Venir!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
134K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
120 3 10
Close your eyes. Forget everything. What do you feel? What do you hear? Who do you hear?
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...