Your not a monster [DISCONTIN...

By kaitlyn__231

THIAM: Social Media/real life fic More

Instagram names
1. Texts
2. Texts/real life
Real life/instagram
Texts
Real life/texts
Real life
Real life/texts
Real life/texts
Real life
Real life
Real life
Texts
Sorry...

Real life

1.1K 28 16
By kaitlyn__231

Warning: there will be violence, blood and gore mentioned in this chapter.
Also I'm sorry if the violence and torture in this chapter is written poorly.

LIAMS POV:

My feelings are all over the place right now, for the most part I'm angry at most of the pack for still seeing the worst in Theo, how could they not see that he's changed alright maybe they haven't seen him since last year but c'mon if they trust me and Isaac they should believe that what we're saying is true right?

"Hey Liam why are you angry?" Theo questions joining me on my bed so that he's sitting in front of me, "it's just they still can't see that you've changed and it frustrates me." I feel my claws growing in my clenched fists and my eyes glowing, I look down in shame even now I still can't control my anger.

"Hey BabyWolf look at me ok?" I hesitantly look up at Theo's concerned face, he gently puts his hands over my bleeding but healing ones and caresses my palms with his thumbs, "you have to calm down." "I can't...Theo I can't" I say feeling panic rise in me what if I hurt him? I can't hurt him. He'll never forgive me. I'm so pathetic. Why can't I control it yet?

My train of thoughts are stopped when he grasp my hand and covers it over his chest where his heart is. "Just listen to...my heart ok and breathe with me" I do just that breathing in and out and looking into his eyes until my heart is at a steady rhythm with his, my claws retract and the gold in my eyes fade away.
"Thanks T" i shakily say "anytime BabyWolf" he softly says and I realise that my hand is still on his chest, flustered I pull away and lie down on my bed and he does the same so that we're lying shoulder to shoulder.

I check the time to see that it's 6:55.

Shit, shit I completely forgot about the pack meeting, abruptly I stand up and scramble through my closet to find my lacrosse hoodie and a pair of shoes and then I remembered that I'm supposed to take Theo, turning around I nervously look at Theo who looks at me clearly very confused.

"Soo Theo..." I anxiously crack my knuckles and try to avoid his eyes "don't tell me this is you finally professing your undying love to me Liam Dunbar because I don't think I'd be able to handle that" he laughs with a teasing glint in his eyes that gives me butterflies weird...

"No Theo this is not me professing my undying love to you this is me trying to ask you to cometothepackmeetingwithmeplease?" I say a little to fast but he seemed to have heard what I said, he seems really worried about what I just asked "uhhhh I kinda got a call from Hayden about her and Kira planning to send me back to hell I'm not afraid of her but you know I'm terrified of that place is tha-t why I'-m goi-ng?" He stutters and his eyes well with tears but he doesn't let them fall.

I quickly shake my head and cup his face in my hands "I will never let anyone send you there ever again you hear me I'm not letting you go." I whisper the last part but I know he heard me, taking a deep breathe he says "ok I'll go." I take his hand in mine and we leave my house to get into his car and we drive to dereks loft.

ISAACS POV:
7:00pm:

After knocking on dereks door for what felt like years he finally opens it and lets me in, walking in I'm immediately embraced in a tight hug, after realising that it's Scott I hug him even tighter god how I've missed him.
"Hey Scott!" I smile at him and he returns it with an even wider one it warms my heart.

"Ahem despite how much this warms my cold black heart we were called here for a reason." Stiles speaks from the couch in what I'm guessing is the living room.

Clearing his throat Scott joins Stiles on the couch "yeah uhhh we need to wait until Liam and...Theo get here." I didn't miss the look of disgust that covered some of the pack members faces at the mention of Theo, especially Hayden's.

"He probably kidnapped Liam and is torturing him somewhere right now." Hayden speaks up and I swear I'm using all my will power not to punch her right now.

"Will you stop for a minute god I don't know why Liam puts up with you, why is it your mission to make Theo's life miserable huh is it because you're afraid that he'll steal your precious boyfriend away from you, well maybe he should because Theo would treat Liam way better than you ever have, and you wanna know why, because yes he's done terrible things that probably can't be forgotten but he has changed, he has payed for what he's done, he's a good person and he's my brother not by blood but he is my family and I will never let any of you bring him down or hurt him ever!" I yell angrily, shock covers the packs faces and I see Hayden open her mouth to speak but she's interrupted with the door opening.

"Sorry we're late we lost track of time." Liam says breathlessly with Theo behind him.

Liam must have noticed the tension in the room and asks "what happened?" "Wouldn't you like to know" Malia speaks with an annoyed expression on her face, I see Theo send her a glare but thankfully she didn't see it because I may not know Malia that well but i know that she's someone you don't want to mess with.

"Ah Liam, Theo nice of you to join us 20 minutes late take a seat we've got stories to share." Peter says sipping his tea and sitting on the arm chair.

"Thanks for the info." Liam says rolling his eyes before sitting on the ground with Theo beside him by the fireplace, I know about Theo's not so little crush on Liam so I smirk when I see a faint blush appear on his cheeks when Liam gives him a small smile, but he lowers his head so no one else sees.

"Ok now that everyone's here let's get to talking Isaac let's start with how you met Theo." Scott explains gesturing for me to explain.

Taking a deep breathe I start from the beginning...

Flashback:
1 year and 4 months ago

I slowly open my eyes, my visions blurred but I can make out that I'm in a small, dark room, and from the awful smell that lingers in the room I assume I'm in some sort of sewer.

I try to get up but the metal chains on my wrists and ankles stop me. I realise I could easily break them but every movement I make sends a whole new sensation of pain through my clearly wounded body.

Sighing in defeat I look to check how badly I'm hurt but three heartbeats and a faint one catch my attention. The door is opened revealing three who I'm presuming hunters at the other side holding an unconscious teenage boy about my age in their arms with proud expressions on their faces.

And lthey call us monsters, I try to scoff but it's replaced with a groan.

"Looks like someone's finally woken up." A small but muscular man huskily says sounding like he's smoked one to many while walking towards me, I squint my sore eyes
up at him to see him more clearly, he looks to be in his early thirties but the wrinkles on his forehead and the bald patches on his buzz cut tell a different story, I notice that he has a long fresh, bleeding scar running from his eyebrow down to the corner of his mouth, probably done by a werewolf.

He must've noticed me staring and smirks, "you wanna know how that happened, well you see that boy over there." He points to the boy now lying on a table strapped down, he's now awake but he seems to be in his own little world. "He's a fighter but no doubt a monster and when he saw what I was doing to you he thought it would be good idea to interfere but look where that got him." He laughs like a maniac.

"How is he the monster when he was just trying to help me" my throat hurt like hell while saying that and you could tell by how strained my voice sounded.

He looks down at me the smirk never leaving his face.

"I'm guessing you don't know the tales about Theo Raeken well after this you might think that me killing him is the better option."

He's about to continue but a female voice interrupts him.

"Enough we're supposed to be getting answers from him not the other way around!" God she's angry.

The women also looks the same age as the other dude but she looks way more cleaner and appealing to the eye, she has black curly hair stopping just above her shoulders, her eyes are a dark chocolate colour, she's tall and slim and if she wasn't kidnapping me I would say she's gorgeous. She turns her attention away from the boy and locks eyes with me.

She picks up a sharp knife and threateningly walks towards me with a menacing grin on her face, "so, Isaac answer my questions and this can be over quickly."

I don't answer her, I just sit there wondering how I'm gonna get out of this mess.

She takes my silence as an invitation to continue, "where is Scott McCall?"

Like I'm gonna tell her that, "and why would I tell you that?" She drags her knife across my jawline, she makes a small cut that heals quickly but I'm guessing she's got more where that came from. "Because if you don't tell me things will get messy real quick, now tell me where is Scott McCall?!"

"I've got two words for you bitch, bite me!"

Note to self don't piss off a huntress.

Her fists collide with my jaw, stomach and face.
My face aches but it'll heal, it was just a few punches.

During the beatings a sharp blade makes its way into my left side, I let out a small whine, black and crimson stains my ripped shirt, I'm healing but abnormally slow. The room starts to become distorted and blurry around me, I can see the silhouettes of the hunters but they become more and more fuzzy until...
black.

I wake up feeling like shit, my body seems to be preventing itself from healing. I'm strapped down by the legs, torso and neck on a makeshift hospital bed.

Through my bloodshot eyes I see the same women cowering over me, She pulls a knife from the metal table next to me but this time a vile smell comes from it...

Wolfsbane.

"Now tell me where Scott McCall is." Her knife is firmly placed right on my wounded side.

"No." My raspy voice manages to croak out.

A low growl is heard from my left, I can't turn my head but my guess is that it's 'Theo'.

She looks pleased with my answer, I don't get it why is she happy?

"Well looks like your useless so Vince and I are gonna have some fun." She clasps and rubs her hands together like one of those evil villains from a cartoon before she grabs something I can't see.

Something is injected into my arm.

I'm paralysed, I can't move, I can't do anything apart from watch in horror as my stomach is ripped open with a chainsaw, my hammered, broken ribs lay somewhere on the floor, black blood paints the walls and all I can do is watch until it's over...

"HELP!" Wait I can speak?

After realising that I shout for dear life because there's no way I'm dying like this.

It's all a blur to me.

Chains snapping are heard from my left.
Howls and growls rip through the air.

It's all a blur to me.

The smell of fear and shock fills the air.
New pools of Blood stains the walls.

It's all a blur to me.

Deafening screams clog my ears.
The undoing of straps set me free.

It's all a blur to me.

I'm set free.
Unconscious bodies lay on the floor.

I'm wounded but alive all because of this stranger.

Theo Raeken saved my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This took a while too write and I'm sorry for not updating sooner.

I've never written anything like this before so forgive me if the violence and kidnapping scene wasn't the best.

Who's your fav character so far?
Who's you fav ship?
And do you want me to add any ships??

Hope you enjoyed Isaac suffering ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.7K 57
Social Media/ AU Real Life It gets... INTENSE! Completed [September 27th 2019] {Under Editing}
477K 6K 44
*includes boyxboy* friendships & relationships request :)
47.9K 867 14
some thiam one shots that came to my mind :) hope you enjoy! <3
61.3K 912 25
in which maria has always had crush on her brothers bestfriend or in which maria has alway...