I'm just kinda... Supernatural

By MollyLouise8

Ace Short is what some would call supernatural. She's different. When she meets two hunters named Sam and Dea... More

Prologue
Have you met the Winchesters?
Maning the phones
Bad Day at Black Rock
Sin City
Red Sky at Morning
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream a Little Dream of Me
Mystery Spot
Jus in Bello
Ghostfacers!
Time is on my side
No Rest for the Wicked

Sequel

4.3K 70 1
By MollyLouise8

OKAY THE SEQUEL IS UP SO PLEASE GO READ IT!

Here is the link-
http://w.tt/1zBnPSS

You can also find it on my page it is called Hells Bells and if you are on my page already you should press the follow button.
That's all I hope you all really liked this story and I hope you continue reading. You guys keep me going and I love your feedback, so please keep commenting and voting on this and the new story, I love you guys thank you so much for 10K and all your votes and comments!

-Molly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 452 27
This is an old story please keep in mind that my writing style has changed over the years. This is a Supernatural Fan Fiction please read and give m...
213K 6K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...
27.7K 1K 30
Dove Winchester is lost and confused when Castiel and Dean disappear. Sam goes to live a normal life but Dove cant move on. Can Crowley help her? (Mo...
9.6K 244 16
I'm in love with the show SuperNatural. So I decided to make my own little short story. It's all about a girl named Ashley who is also a hunter like...